CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:43 am 

Hello to everyone from London UK.
My first experience was with a ex-girlfriend that removed my clothes at a fetish event, teased me to an erection and invited a trio of curious women to watch us, while she masturbated me and eventually ordered me to finish myself off in front of the trio.

Was a great experience and got me into CFNM. We did something similar a few more times before breaking up and now I'm looking forward to more of that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:08 am 

Sorry for making a new topic by mistake.

I came from Japan/
I can process images to make collages.
https://bbs6-imgs.fc2.com//bbs/img/_439 ... 507143.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:23 am 

Hey eveyone,

Greetings from a quarantined country :D

Not really sure why I like CFNM, I arrived at it some years ago and never really left. Maybe it's because it's this risqué thing that I would like to experience but never really did.. who knows :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:13 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hi all,

I used to read and enjoy the old S4W site but somewhere along the way disconnected and forgot about it. Nice to find it still survives in a way.

I stumbled into CFNM back in high school, when I real good female friend of mine (not a "girlfriend" per se) asked me to stop by her house one day to help he with something after school. I figured it was with her stereo or something, but when I got there and she fumbled around for the words and all, she flat out asked me if she could see my penis! I was shocked being a good kid and all - I had no sex experience at all other than with my hand. After being stunned and all, I somehow said "OK". Of course, I asked her to get naked as well but she somehow convinced me that both of us being naked at the same time was a bad idea. So she ended up checking me out. I was hard as a rock. Over the years I've thought about that day over and over and over.

Since then, the thought of a woman looking at a cock has always been something that I've loved to see.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:03 pm 

Hi there. Happened upon the forum. Very curious.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone, as long as i remember i've liked CFNM. I find it exciting, but haven't lived it out too much, so i hope to find some inspiration here. :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:18 am 

Hi all!
I have liked CFNM for a long time. Being naked in front of clothed women is exciting!
I like reading about CFNM experiences of other men or seeing pictures of CFNM situation.
I would like to go to a CFNM party - but my wife is not sure whether she wants it or not.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:30 am 

Hello everyone since my experience at the hospital being naked in front of a nurse that’s when I became interested in the CFNM before I didn’t know it existed. I never practiced CFNM maybe one day I’d make the first move. I like the CFNM to see the reaction of men getting undressed and also that of women.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:17 pm 

Hello from Brazil. I don't know why but this is my biggest kink since I discovered myself sexually.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:22 pm 

Hey all. I've been a huge fan of CFNM my whole life.

Mainly I like real scenarios. Like, *real* scenarios. Staged stuff can be fine sometimes but I love the real stuff - though it can be very hard to find.

My favorite kinds of content are videos of hen parties and male stripper shows. I remember about a decade ago there was a lot of convincingly authentic stuff up on tube sites, from Loverboys and a couple of small black male stripper sites like 'itsonvideos'. Unfortunately, in recent years a lot of these videos have disappeared off tube sites, and it seems like 95% of any male stripper content is staged stuff like Dancing Bear and Party Hardcore.

I'm hoping to find some of those old videos here! And contribute any I come across, of course.

Other things I like are massage parlor and waxing videos.

I'll share what I have in the video thread, though I don't know if I'll have anything that long-timers here haven't seen before.

Thanks for this awesome forum!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:16 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello all!

Was a member of the forum years ago and only recently rejoined.

The attraction to CFNM started for me when I was in my late teens on a "lads" holiday. At one point I was naked on a beach in front of about 100+ people. Was incredible at the time and still to this day one of my hottest memories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:44 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello!

-Things I like about cfnm:
-when the female is really admiring/appreciative in the scenario!
-mainstream movie scenes
-all things art related
-writing and reading scenes

-Things I don't like:
-while going thru the internet rabbit hole I've seen videos where people record medical professionals without their consent...not cool!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:59 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi to everyone. Im new to cfnm. In fact didn't even know there was such a thing before now. Due to the virus crisis am feeling isolated and bored as sure many of you are too. So surfing the net and generally perving around found a website called Marie Cfnm. Started doing a bit of research (beats college work) and here we are. Let the fun begin.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:11 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello! I like CFNM because I think it would be a thrill. It excites me to think about it. I've never been fortunate enough to have a experience, maybe some day though!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:15 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello guys Steve here, don't know why but this has always been an interesting fetish.
Looking forward to seeing more!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:41 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Hi, I'm so glad to see lots of others enjoy CFNM as much as I do. I am attracted to the situation first by the sexual thrill I get out of exposing myself, and hoping that something sexual will happen. I have realized that I can be an exhibitionist, and the more intimate, the better. Standing naked in front of clothed women is not too thrilling if my penis is limp and they expect nothing, but if they enjoy looking at my naked body and seeing my penis get hard, I am sharing my arousal with them. If they want to see my cum squirting out for their entertainment, that is even more intimate. I think that exposing my tender asshole is also very intimate; I don't get to show it to very many people. As I imaging a CFNM party, I would love to be in a small group of men standing in front of a group of women, having them comment on and judge my penis. Certainly measuring would be fun, and I would enjoy having my penis touched by women as they measured it. I would really enjoy some of the contests mentioned in some descriptions, such as best/biggest balls, longest cock, best physique, best butt, and squirting distance. I would hope the punishment for losing wouldn't be too severe, because I can't ejaculate very far any more. I would also love to be forced to sit on a dildo, having the ladies look at my anus as it got lubed up and lowered onto the dildo. I would love to hear their comments and follow their commands. I must like the submissive part of CFNM, because it would be exciting to have women give me commands.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:52 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all

I like the sense of vulnerability, the fear and uncertainty that raise your pulse and put you at the mercy of someone else, or the situation itself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:52 am 

Hey everyone! I've liked looking at cfnm things since I was a student (am 33 now). I've never had a proper cfnm experience but I really love the idea. I like the idea that it doesn't have to be sexual as such - my biggest cfnm fantasy involves me and a couple of my female friends. Anyway like someone said above, I read the Marie CFNM blog and guess I wanted to say hi here, as this seems like a cool site! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 pm 

Coxy1000 wrote:
Hey everyone. I am also a female who likes CFNM situations. Something about the power being given to me and the male being naked turns me on! I didn't realise this was a 'thing' until Stumbled across this website. I have tonnes of pics from nudist beaches from my holidays. :D

I think I (and probably a lot of others here) can really relate to this post! It's all about taking / wilfully giving that power. I think for friends I wana be naked in front of, it's kind of a rush to be vulnerable in front of them, whilst they maintain their dignity and therefore their power over me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:34 pm 

girl_likes_looking wrote:
Hi to everyone. Im new to cfnm. In fact didn't even know there was such a thing before now. Due to the virus crisis am feeling isolated and bored as sure many of you are too. So surfing the net and generally perving around found a website called Marie Cfnm. Started doing a bit of research (beats college work) and here we are. Let the fun begin.

Interesting post :) I wonder how many of us are on sites like this coz the virus has interrupted our normal lives. I know I've spent more time searching cfnm etc over the last couple of weeks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 98  Next