CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:42 am 

Hello everyone,

I'm a 36 year old from South Asia.
I've had a lot of CFNM fantasies, but have never really been able to explore them in real life. I'm hoping to share this interest with more people here.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:58 pm 

Hi, been in a few CFNM situations in the past and love it. Really into crowd participating CFNM with strippers too!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:46 pm 
Village Drifter

I am 38 year old from South Asia but living in Germany.

I have loved CFNM since I was teen actually. But only got to experience it in real life very recently.

My favorite experience was in Capd'Agde (a nude resort) - where you can go shopping, eat lunch, grocery shopping, etc, everything naked.

Especially I remember once where the staff members of a bar were all dressed in party dresses (1 guy, 3 girls) and I was completely naked. It was an unreal experience.

Besides, people usually dress up in the evening but one doesn't have to - and I walked around the whole place naked with mostly other people being clothed.

I would highly recommend it to everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:07 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello everybody,

I am a 25 year old man from USA (TN, if anyone is curious). I suppose I really don't know why I have an interest in CFNM, as I have never participated in it. If I had to hazard a guess, I supposed it would either female gaze and or female 'command'.

I hope to learn more about this...community.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:36 am 

hell i m writing from italy and i love cfnm situation and i like show my body

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello to the village :)

I think there are a handful of reasons I enjoy it. I really enjoy the role reversal, the woman (or women) gazing at their leisure, knowing every inch of the man they wish to objectify. Im a switch and can really enjoy a dominant woman, which in some of my fantasies can easily align with cfnm scenarios.

When a woman is a voyeur, or genuinely enjoy checking out a crotch, its easy to lean into and empathize with the "lust" she may feel, or even her curiosity, wondering what a mans cock may look like behind his speedo, or simply admiring his body. The fact that women can be into men this way can turn me on.

CFNM is a big umbrella for a lot of subsets to the "kink". I tend to gravitate away from the humiliation end of it but am certainly not a hater of people who enjoy it. Clearly a big part of cfnm is women measuring up manliness, and sometimes comparing it to the other men around, and telling you (or me) or whoever she wishes (maybe your mother in law!) about what she now knows.

I enjoy being in situations where women with authority over me tell me to get naked, I can enjoy a nude beach, modeling for an art class, masturbating for a woman/her friends, being shown off by a lover, serving a group of female friends.

And its not necessarily why I like CFNM, it could be argued even as the chicken or the egg, but when I was a teenager scouring the web for information on how to eat out a woman I somehow crossed visual sensations 4 women. It blew me away. I was obsessed. lol. It really made sense to me and is something I still can really enjoy. In a way its at the core of some of my kinks (but also a part of my sexuality in some ways?)

Well, I will be posting some more so I can see whats up with the forum :) Its been a while since I have been here. Happy to have crossed it again, and I can appreciate the mandatory posting.

Well, nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:26 am 

Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself!

I’m a 35 year old male from the UK

My love for comm developed after discovering Loverboys USA in my early 20s. The kink of amateur girls, their husbands and partners at home whilst they get up to naughtiness.

So that’s me!

I’m also a lover of British female models!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:25 pm 

Hi all!

I'm 26(M) from the UK and have been interested in cfnm for a few years now. I tend to like seeing girls' reactions to male nudity, especially when it's sudden. I feel like those scenarios are the ones where women show their true feelings toward the nude male form whereas normally they might hide what they truly think in order to seem innocent or for other reasons.

Very interested to see what these forums have to offer!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:10 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello! My first post! I think... My account is old. LOL

I just love CFNM because I love making ladies laugh with my penis and balls!

Dressing up my junk, exercising, ballbusting, if they're laughing, I'm happy LOL!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:14 am 

Haha, yes, you read that correctly! :lol: About Me: Male, not-quite middle aged, hopelessly gay, tech/science professional, creative and artsy-craftsy in my spare time, and occasional peddler of written smut. Since my own romantic and sexual inclinations are exclusively geared towards other men, it might seem peculiar that I'd have any interest or curiosity around CFNM, right? Believe me, I was just as bewildered by this epiphany, as anyone else would presumably be, to realize that about myself! :shock: But, hey, it takes all types to make the world go around...

More generally, I've various interests that reside underneath (and adjacent to) the "male nudity" umbrella, in terms of the "naughtier" aspects of life -- just a few that I've seen in this very forum:
  • Casual/platonic nudity and exhibitionism
  • "Enforced" or "imposed" variants, as well as "hesitant" and "reluctant" exposure
  • The frequent ensuing "embarrassed" and/or "humiliated" reactions, ideally with red-faced blushing! ;)
  • "Chastity" and "denial" elements

On account of my sexual orientation, my initial curiosity and fascination revolved around CMNM, in fact, and to the present-day, that remains my primary personal interest and focus. (NOTE: Because of this forums' content focus, I shall endeavor not to talk about the previous excessively -- or if need be, not at all.) Regardless of all that, however, I am perpetually blessed/cursed with an overactive imagination, so I started to ponder questions and possibilities around the idea of (consenting) nude gay men being displayed/exhibited in the presence of (consenting) women spectators, both in theory and in practice :P Go figure...

And oddly enough, after spending enough years on the Internet, eventually I encountered at least one other individual -- a gay man like myself, though older than I -- who also has interests, inclinations, imaginings, etc. about all of this. Looking forward to spending some time around here, reading past discussion, hopefully chiming into present and future discussions, and getting to know some of you. Take care and be well! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:32 pm 

I wish I knew why I like CFNM so much. I struggled with that question that I asked myself for the longest time. Growing up the double standard just felt so unfair and I hated the feeling. But as I grew up I learned to love it. The best most hard erections I ever had was in situations unintentional or forced nudity among clothed women or girls growing up. I am a shy guy lol and not confident. That shyness just seamed to make my penis stand up extra hard at times although it was not what I wanted.

Through out my life this kind of stuff just randomly would happen although it never went the other way. But to me nothing feels better now. Even though it's an anxiety rush for me it now feels great. I forget everything else that's going on in life. In a way it's an escape from every other thing I think about. Perhaps it even makes me stupid and unable to think.

It's not just the feelings that it gives me that I like. If it gives a woman a smile, makes her feel powerful, that's great too. I like to help others. I never done CFNM on purpose but decided perhaps it's time to chase it a bit with WILLING adult participants. If it makes people including myself laugh and forget about life for a while it can't be that bad. I learned to accept this about me and now I just rather have fun with anybody else that also finds these situation enjoyable. To some all of this up I think it's a way to escape life just as some play VR. It's escapism and I love the feeling it gives me as I hope it gives others pleasure too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:30 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone! i’m new to this forum. I’m a 28 year old man and I’ve always been fascinated by CFNM. I didn’t really know that it was called CFNM when I came across photos and videos online so I’m glad to have come across this forum!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:18 pm 

Hi all, I am 19 from Sydney Australia. My interest in CFNM is basically curiosity. I am bisexual and at that stage where I am wondering about my sexuality.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:33 pm 
Village Drifter

aussiesurferguy wrote:
Hi all, I am 19 from Sydney Australia. My interest in CFNM is basically curiosity. I am bisexual and at that stage where I am wondering about my sexuality.

So I take it you have never experienced any CFNM? What sorts of things/situations do you think you might like, CFNM-related? things you think you might not like?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Dunno why but I’m super into women going nuts over male strippers, have been for years haha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:37 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone, happy new year!

One thing I really like about CFNM is the power dynamic between the woman and the man. Usually women (in my culture, and I imagine many other cultures too) take relatively passive/submissive roles in intimacy stuffs, and it is very interesting/hot to see how they act, and how they honestly show their desires when they are in power.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:32 am 

Hello, and happy New Year.

I'm a 35 y/o woman from the US. I'm not sure why I got into CFNM--I'm not attracted to men and never have been, but enjoy watching real-life scenarios that aren't sex.

There isn't anyone who I can tell about this in real life, so I didn't realize it there were others interested in it until I googled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:27 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello! I like CFNM in context of humiliation and BDSM. I hope it is acceptable here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:59 pm 
Village Drifter

oboeditus wrote:
Hello! I like CFNM in context of humiliation and BDSM. I hope it is acceptable here.

I take it you have participated in it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:17 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi. I developed my CFNM fetish when I was 20 and started to warch camgirls. Some of them didn't strip and liked to watch nude guys.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next