CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:10 am 
Newly Registered User

hello, I just want to experience something that cannot be possible in real life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 pm 
Village Vagabond

I've had an interest in ENF for a long time, but after being introduced to the "Embarassed Handyman Ted" series I realized I liked the CFNM side as well.

The idea of being totally vulnerable and at the mercy of a group of horny girls is pretty thrilling - though I don't think I'm quite bold enough to actually attempt it with anyone aside from my girlfriend!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:52 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, As a kinky submissive guy i love the idea of CFNM. i have played a little alone with one woman but like the ide of being outnumbered too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:42 am 
Newly Registered User

Newbie here/. Hard drive blew up, (win 10 annual update). Lost passwords. So had to reregister. I have a "closet" interest in CFNM, and have introdcued a number of young friends (and ladies) to the concept. Too many incidents over the years to list, that have shaped my interest, but generally of young women coming in on me while changing or nude. Looking back, I am surprised at how many times, and have to go to the conclusion that this is not accidental.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:55 am 

Hello. I like CFNM because I like the focus on fulfilling the desire of the woman.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:53 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all, with me, its all about "the look." Gets me every single time

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:47 am 
Newly Registered User

Site Administrator wrote:
Greetings. This topic thread allows you to build up your post numbers. Say hello to others, and tell us what attracts you to CFNM. If you want, tell us your CFNM fantasies too!

Hello everyone. Hope your all well during these difficult times.
I’ve been interested in CFNM from quite a young age and often used to have fantasies about this subject. When I was younger I had a very vivid dream about being captured by clothed females and was stripped down naked in front of them. I was looked in a cage completely naked and ladies would observe me and look at my small penis etc.
For me CFNM represents me feeling vulnerable and naked while being judged or humiliated by the opposite sex. Cheers everyone... Jeks...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:27 pm 

Hey everyone. I realized I liked CFNM as a teenager after a hospital stay. For me, I enjoy the aspects of accidental male nudity in front of women the most. I also like ENF.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:38 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Whenever I click any topic which appears on web, I keep getting this message - "You are not authorised to read this forum". Can anyone tell me what to do ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:12 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

xianxing wrote:
Whenever I click any topic which appears on web, I keep getting this message - "You are not authorised to read this forum". Can anyone tell me what to do ?

Well just a guess - you could try reading the directions given and follow the necessary steps to get yourself authorized. :roll:

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:31 am 
Village Drifter

My interest in CFNM started back when I around age 12 or 13. Curiously, before that age, I was really shy about my own nudity. I could not stand to be seen naked by anyone, male or female- even family members. For longest time I would not even take baths without leaving my underwear on, LOL! I remember my father telling me of how he had swim naked in school while girls were allowed to wear swim suits. I was always troubled and a bit angered at that idea as a child. I thought it was so unfair that boys had to be naked and girls didn't. I would have been mortified at that time if I was made to swim unclothed and I certainly would never let a girl see me naked!

But again, this all changed once I hit puberty. Around age 12 or 13 I was browsing books at the grocery store and saw the cover of a Johanna Lindsey novel titeld "Tender is the Storm." Here is the link to the pic of the cover https://www.fictiondb.com/covers/0380896931.jpg. I found it curious how the man was depicted as the one naked while the woman was fully dressed. And this was a pretty risque cover for a novel for that time, especially to be out in the open in a grocery store for someone as young as myself to see. And again I thought of the unfairness of the depiction. Why did the man have all of his clothes off but the woman didn't? But this time I felt a little different about this "uneveness" of nudity. I was no longer offended by it but very curious. And my curiosity continued to grow and I actually began to seek out more material and examples of this type of depiction. And the more images or depictons in movies and TV that I found, the more my interest grew and found myself really enjoying the idea of being naked in front of woman. Why this is the case I really can't put my finger on to this day. Perhaps it is the idea of role reversal or being objectified by a woman. Or perhaps it's the idea of being exposed and vunerable. If you think about it, men in a way are naturally a little more naked than women. Our sexual organs are front and center and easy to see while the woman's are pretty much hidden. You can see also when we are sexually turned on while it is much harder to know when just looking at a woman.

For the longest time I thought I was unique and alone in my interest in CFNM, until the internet of course. It is amazing how so many other people are into this "fetish" and how much it has grown over the years. Anyway, I am glad I have found a home with people that share the same interest and look forward to exploring it more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:56 am 
Village Drifter

Have you guys ever watched a show from dailymotion?(been deleted already).In this show several female painters are sketching a nude muscular long-hair guy.There are lots of audiences around.The naked guy is hot and a bit shy,trying to hide his dick to the painter.I think the embarrassment looks sexy for me.But sadly this kind of show and idea are not easily seen now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:50 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey, I just joined after I saw an image linked from google of a guy peeing while a girl watched - seems kind of sexy, haha I don't know why. I have had a few similar experiences and think it would be fun to read what other people have to say about this subject.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi.
I've stumbled upon this site some months ago, but this is my first post here.
I don't exactly know why I like CFNM, maybe it's the double standard.
I especially like fun and casual CFNM among friends.
Sorry for my english, it's not my first language and I'm still learning it

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I'm Jake... a big fella (with a small package :-( ) in the UK.

I've always enjoyed the fantasy of being exposed... sometimes at the swimming pool, changing rooms or especially in my younger days as a frequently drunk student... luckily never got into any trouble, other than when people recognise me on following days!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:06 pm 

Hey everyone, I love Cfnm. I think I would just like to be the naked guy with lots of hot women!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:35 pm 
Newly Registered User

Pretty sure I'm into cfnm because one to many cartoon shows had an episode where the main character lost their clothes and we're naked. Really into doctor/ nurse physical exams.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:36 am 
Newly Registered User

hi, i think its hot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:22 pm 

Hello!

CFNM has always been of interest to me, as it was something I actually used to have nightmares about when I was younger. However, as I have gotten older, it has become something that I am more and more interested in. There is just something about the double stand of a man being naked and a woman being clothed that is very interesting to me. I hope to have my own CFNM experience some day, but reading about others' experiences is great fun too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:22 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello! - I became a fan of CFNM with my first girlfriend. I loved being naked around her when she was clothed. She would get so much pleasure from seeing me get excited at the sight of her, and that only excited me more.

Today, I stay naked most of the time in my house now, and my wife enjoys her PJs. I can't explain why, but there's just something I love about the differential between us.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 98  Next