CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:41 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi Everyone!

I love CFNM as ever since I have been sexually active, the thrill of Females seeing either my dick or just my bulge (accidentally, not flashing) has been second to none.

Whenever I go out the house I never wear underwear, and ensure that my bulge is very visible to see. I then see how many women will look down at it when I walk past them, it’s so many!

It then becomes addictive to do this at any opportunity.

I love watching videos of girls looking at dicks as it nearly gives me as much of a thrill.

I look forward to becoming active in this forum.

Say hi guys!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, although I was a member of this forum for a couple years, I have not visited for a while and apparently my profile was in activated. So it looks like I am now an NRU again.
So I'll reintroduce myself and tell you why I like CFNM. I guess I had been intrigued by the concept of being nude in front of women for most of my life. I also had a secret fantasy of serving as a nude art model in front of a class. When I went through a long period of unemployment and needed extra income several years back I took the plunge and sought out work as a nude art model. Of course, upon completing my first gig I was completely and irrevocably hooked on the experience. Since that time I have posed nude for classes of varying size and of varying percent females over 150 times. I once estimated that I had spent the equivalent of nearly three weeks nude in front of a room full of strangers over the course of time, and that nearly 1,000 different people have seen me pose nude. Nude art modeling is one of my favorite forms of CFNM, however I also really like the nude in public videos. Although most are women, and I DO like those a lot, I would like to see more male nude in public videos. I guess nude males walking the streets is still a bit too much for the public at this point in time though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:43 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi! Time to get active here... Why I like CFNM? Don't know. Always have, always will. I had my CFNM youth phantasies long before CFMM was a concept, or concept I knew of. Then may years later I rediscovered CFNM, and understood that this is what I have been into all this time

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:06 am 

Hi
Over the past several years, wife and I have visited several CO resorts and beaches in US, Mexico and Spain. I like the CFNM atmosphere for a few reasons. One is the exhilaration of being a little vulnerable and being watched. Wife has made it perfectly clear that the ladies are sly but do indeed look! Also I have found the CO beaches tend to be the best beaches and not always the easiest to get to. And, finally the crowd tends to be more open and friendly. Almost like a community.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:48 pm 
Newly Registered User

Helloooooooo everyone,

I don't knw why i like cfnm so much, ot gets me tured on every time i see these scenes and its a great opportunity to share them in this platform

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:13 am 

Hello there,
I like the humiliating aspect of CFNM, how vulnerable those boys are and how confident the women look like. In CFNM I like to look at the women's attitude, reaction, facial expression of amusemnt, contempt, disgust etc... i like one particular type of CFNM, the one that includes forced-bi.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:10 am 
Newly Registered User

我喜欢这个项目,但现在我发现我无法正常进论坛了。

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:57 am 

I like the unfairness and the humiliation that comes with cfnm.

It feels so great to be exposed and feeling helpless in front of a cothed woman.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm 

I think I like seeing women appreciate my nudity. I don't like at all forced cfnm. For me it is essential that women seeing me at completely at ease with the situation and willing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:40 am 

Hello everyrone!

I love CFNM since I first time visited sensation4women some time ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:44 am 
Newly Registered User

I am a voyeur and love to be watched while I am naked. Hoping to make some new friends here to flirt with and to watch me on cam.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:27 am 

Hi i loved CFNM since i saw the first promos of purecfnm... and from there searching on internet i found VS4W and many other sites about our favourite subject. I have to say that there were many other sites at that time.

PS I'm italian, so be kind for my english

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:44 am 

hi everyone, i love cfnm especially in public because can explore the reaction of women when seeing naked men.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:00 pm 

I love the sensation of being naked while being watched by other women, it gives me a very humiliating sensation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:07 am 

Hello there,

I like the humiliation that comes with cfnm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:13 am 
Newly Registered User

Pues realmente me encanta el CFNM desde que descubrí las primeras fotos, debe ser que desde pequeño siempre era la mujer desnuda y el hombre vestido

quick Google translate please :
Well, I really love the CFNM since I discovered the first photos, it must be that since I was little it was always the naked woman and the man dressed

Post subject: Hello. My name is Ryan
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:03 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, My name is Ryan. I like CFNM because i have an exhibitionism fetish. Which mean this website is basically heaven to me. I usually like CFNM on a form of cartoon/anime, but sometimes i like it on IRL form when i am in the mood.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:41 pm 

Hi Im Mits.. I like cfnm because it really turns me on to expose myself and feel good about my body. Its a big turn on if women are not offended by our erections and actually appreciate it and pass a comment or two. That just makes me love being nude even more :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:22 am 
Village Drifter

Hey ya’ll I love cfnm cause I like how girls react to dicks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:05 am 
Newly Registered User

I've never actually done it before but it interests me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 98  Next