CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:38 pm 
Newly Registered User

hi guys, i came across to this website

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone!

My name ist Henrik, and I've been interested in CFNM for some time. What appeals to me about it is the imbalance of power - the idea of feeling helpless and exposed like that - and the reversal of traditional roles inherent in turning men into sex objects for female entertainment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:46 pm 

Hello; my name is Casie and I became interested in CFNM after noticing the amount of clothed women naked guy on the beaches! Hoping to be an active member of this community and contribute; as well learn more about what makes CFNM so erotic.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:04 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi, I'm a big CFNM fan who would love for an opportunity to avail itself. Used to be real shy, now I'm just having fun with the idea of women enjoying themselves at my expense.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:31 am 

Seems to be a nice forum open to discussion and being accepting of different culture and practices

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:04 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, nice to be here! do not know what to say but i do not think there are enough websites that cater to this, haha!

I hope I can contribute a few things myself once i find the clips i remember, maybe they are already here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:33 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, First of all, I am francophone and I translate via Google so forgive me if it is badly translated.

I often read CFNM stories and ask myself questions. First, I notice that there are several medical stories about exams in which a medical staff member has to look at the sex of a teenage boy to see if he is normally evolving ... personally I have never had such an exam in all my life. Then I also see stories of annual health check-up done naked during childhood or adolescence and his also I never had his life. Are these stories true? is it something that is not practiced in Quebec simply? I have never seen a double standard story in Quebec either.

When I was young, I would have been terrified at the idea of ​​living this kind of story, but today I find you lucky to have lived. That said, I see a lot of history not write guys but I've never read written by a woman who saw a guy or naked in a CFNM.

Personally, the only CFNM medical story I had was because I had abnormal penis pain when I moved the prepuce. I saw several doctors to specialize different to find the source and once I saw a female doctor specialize in the nerves. I was in his office at the hospital to explain my visit. She gave me a towel and told me to undress while she went out. So I undressed and put the towel. A are back, she removes the towel and passes objects on my legs look at my penis and my balls. I watch her staring at me between my legs. She passed a handkerchief, pencil and other objects to see how my penis and my penis reacted to each object. After the exam, she put my towel back on and went back to get dressed.

I never understood why she came out of the room while I undressed so that to fix my penis look anyway ... I guess I'll never understand either. SHAREit Appvn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:11 am 

Hello everyone. I like to read stories about cfnm situations. Real experiences or fantasy stories, doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:22 am 

Hi. Why do I like it, that is a good question. I dont know beyond the obvious LOL.

I have liked it a long time, I would bet most of us can trace it way back. For me there must be some interest in being embaressed but that is not reflected in real life. Does anyone else find this interest itself a bit embaressing? Maybe that is a culture thing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:34 am 
My name is Earl..and the first introduction to cfnm was my first job..on leaving school which was climbing abYoard a lorry full of noisy women to go peat digging on the Yorkshire moors.Also on the lorry was a lad who had been in the year above at school and he was the subject of a gleeful conversation among the women.Margaret!shouted one of them...we took his pants off Yesterday! Is he big Made? Came the response....I knew it was going to be me next...but didn't last above one day..in that job...but found it thrilling that the lad was powerless..and had that done to him...I don't know how far it went...wish I Did!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:34 am 

Hi! Love all femdom-flavoured varieties of CFNM. Especially SPH!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:56 pm 

i just love it when guys get humilated by girls.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:28 am 
Newly Registered User

I’m wondering if anyone has had any experience with a CFNM-type scenario (CFNM stands for clothed female nude male) This type usually goes with a submissive male (or multiple) and a number of clothed women. This could have been a private gathering at your home, with some friends, or witnessing a “scene” with a submissive guy in a club, or anything else i can(t) think of. There’s surprisingly little true ‘reports’ out there of people who’s been there (attending as a sub male or one of the females) and I’m really curious to hear some true accounts, as mild or as kinky as they may have been.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:59 am 
Newly Registered User

I started showing off on webcam in 2001 or so...at this point I forgot how I discovered the actual, exact "CFNM" acronym

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:52 am 

Hello everyone, Im from Peru and I love CFNM because like the thrill of being exposed :o

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:08 am 

Hi everyone, just discovered this CFNM forum.
I love CFNM situations where amateur guys strip naked in front of an audience... When everyone is looking at you, expecting to see you naked! It has to be an amazing feeling.
Full monty, strip poker, strip games and bets are my favourites.
Hope to enjoy this place!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:13 pm 

i enjoy it because of the embarrassment and curiosity from women. it makes me wonder what they're thinking in the moment

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:04 pm 

Maybe not quite the topiс of this part of the forum, but I just wanna share.
Guess, the greatest experience I ever had.
Some time ago I was staying in a hotel in another city. In the morning after taking a shower I was standing in front of the laptop, being about to get dressed. I was wearing nothing as I was staying alone and had my earphones on listening to some music while checking morning emails.
And that moment the door opened and the roomservice woman walked in (forgot to put that "do not disturb" on the door, really forgot). I abruptly dropped the earphones and turned to her, covering my front aтв expecting her to say "sorry" and leave. Well, she said "sorry" and left, but first she smiled and when closing the door she said "nice butt".
I just laughed in response, but was quite surprised, as that was really an unexpected compliment :)
At least now I know that my butt is not too ugly haha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:44 pm 
Newly Registered User

sort of a fun combination of watching a girl's curiosity and excitement. i like the idea of girls talking about the experience together afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:17 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

templebellwood37 wrote:
My name is Earl..and the first introduction to cfnm was my first job..on leaving school which was climbing abYoard a lorry full of noisy women to go peat digging on the Yorkshire moors.Also on the lorry was a lad who had been in the year above at school and he was the subject of a gleeful conversation among the women.Margaret!shouted one of them...we took his pants off Yesterday! Is he big Made? Came the response....I knew it was going to be me next...but didn't last above one day..in that job...but found it thrilling that the lad was powerless..and had that done to him...I don't know how far it went...wish I Did!

Another very interesting account of yours, thank you Earl. When was that? And what was the response of Margaret by the way? ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 99  Next