CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

i like cfnm in film or onstage. can you make film suggestion? thankyou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 am 
Village Drifter

Hi, every one.

My interest and enjoyment of cfnm was piqued long before there was a name for it. My nieces and I enjoyed it many years ago and our parents used to call it naughtyness.

Until today I particularly love the feeling of being completely exposed to clothed women's looks and to be at their disposal to toy with.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:49 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, my name is Zureto and im from brazil. I'm very into CFNM for many years, although I'm very shy to interect.
CFNM for me is pure excitement, especially the candid ones.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:14 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey there I'm S. I've had several CFNM experiences that have been among the most erotic of my life. I love feeling totally vulnerable in front of a woman who feels secure and confident in the situation. I love when they pay sexual attention to me, but just being closely observed and accepted by the woman/women in that state is very exciting and even therapeutic.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:26 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone
I stumbled across cfnm a while ago and have just loved it. I love the reactions more than anything. The look on the faces and the power they have

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:43 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello all,

I am a male from Australia.

My first realisation that I was into CFNM as a fetish occurred when I read a couple of (fictional) sissification stories on the Internet, probably in the Nineties. One involved a guy spying on his sister's slumber party and getting caught. His sister and her friends stripped him and gave him a makeover. The other story was about a guy who was the only guy in his school's sewing class. His teacher set an assignment that they all had to create a dress for themselves. She was joking about him having to create a dress, but before she was able to tell him that he could create a male outfit, she was called to the office because her child was rushed to hospital. So, over the weekend, he was invited/"persuaded" by a girl in his class to come to her house to complete the assignment. She and a few other girls helped him make his dress (none of them were aware that he didn't really need to make the dress). This involved him being naked in front of them for quite a while.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:09 pm 

Hi everyone!

I'd say it's the power dynamic of the situation. One person having such access to another is such a turn on; I enjoy all the C_N_ combinations. I also enjoy pretty much the full range, from free-use stuff down to accidental nudity and embarrassment.

Right now, I'm on a big forced nudity kick; unfortunately male forced nudity is pretty rare.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:03 pm 

The vulnerability it puts me in, that feeling of them being able to see you but you not them is super hot to me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:17 am 
Newly Registered User

It brings automatic pleasure that's not totally explainable

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:11 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello. I feel vulnerable when naked with women and love to see them looking at me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:43 am 

Hello! I’m personally a big fan of the embarrassment aspects of CFNM, so I could potentially be described as more of an ENM fan. Either way, I think what really draws me to the genre is the objectification of men present in it; the way that penises and guy’s naked bodies are viewed as something fun to see, or even ogle by women.

I’d be way too embarrassed by real life CFNM situations, so I stick to the fictitious, light smut instead.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

This is going to sound sillly but Diana Retnuhvek's stories. Those stories on literotica started it all. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:15 pm 

Hello, sorry for any spelling errors in advance
My fascination with CFNM is that im a fan of femdom, and the vulnerability of it all. the whole scenario of the woman being in charge just gets me excited

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:38 am 

I don't know. I never had an experience or anything but it just gets me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:06 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hey guys im new and into cfnm would love to see more of the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:53 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, I'm new here but I've always been into CFNM ever since I discovered it back in my teenage years. I would like to see more of the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:39 am 

I enjoy my body and I like others to enjoy it too, if they choose. I like the practice of cfnm at home and have gotten a great kick out of exhibitionism at other times as well. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:39 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello, I am Martin and I can't explain why, but even without knowing the term CFNM for so many years, I was into it since my first childhood experiences.
Even when we played "doctor" as kids, I alway wanted to be the patient. Maybe I liked the attention. Even when we changed the game to prisoner, I was even more eager to be the one who is captured and tormented.
Weird, maybe. But this is the first thing I can remember where I enjoyed nudity in front of others.
Like many others my kinks are strongly in the humiliation sector. Unlike others I don't like the presence of other men, naked or clothed in those scenarios.
Since I am rather shy about this HUGE turn on, I never really lived it in the open, so my fetish for it is fed by captions, fantasies, stories and so on.
My mind if wicked and maybe I am going to share some of my original captions.
I am on bdsmlr and imagefap for years. Fair warning, the captions are mean, wicked and cruel at times with a strong emphasis of humilation and CBT. So if that's rather not wanted hear, let me know.

I am happy to meet some people with the same "weird" mind.

*waves*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:07 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thelema wrote:
Fair warning, the captions are mean, wicked and cruel at times with a strong emphasis of humilation and CBT. So if that's rather not wanted hear, let me know.

Welcome to the Village Thelema. In light of your particular interests, I suggest that you study the rules REALLY CLOSELY. You will find that the board is divided up into categories and it would be wise to keep your "extreme" content within the sub-topics which are made to house such material. If no such category already exists - take that as a hint.

Here's a link to the rules just to help you find your way around; pay particular attention to Paragraph 4 - Prohibited Material. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1061

Be considerate, stay within the rules and enjoy your stay

Doug444 - Moderator.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:55 am 
Village Drifter

Hi There, I'm Eliv.

I enjoy CFNM because I enjoy the power dynamics where one person is clearly getting way more out of it than someone else.

No matter how much more powerful someone is (whether it's economically, physically etc), people usually feel exposed and shy if they are naked surrounded by clothed people. and I think that's fun :)

Also as a secret extra bonus, I'm a gay man, and I'll never be upset about seeing hunky dudes naked. Hahaha.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 98  Next