CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:57 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi

I like CFNM where females dominate males.

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:30 pm 

glad to be here!~ love to be humiliated

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:10 am 

Hi, i like in CFNM womens face behavior when they see naked men. It look like they dont know what to do. Is a mix of the: shy/horny/curious/embarrassed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:45 pm 
Coxy1000 wrote:
Hey everyone. I am also a female who likes CFNM situations. Something about the power being given to me and the male being naked turns me on! I didn't realise this was a 'thing' until Stumbled across this website. I have tonnes of pics from nudist beaches from my holidays. :D

You know, I've got a sneaking suspicion you're going to be popular here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:47 pm 

Hello :)

Just registered, but I am the author of the Tom & Natasha series on literotica- I go by the name of forcedtobenaked. I love cfnm, and would love to live in a world where all males are stripped of their clothing rights :)

x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:12 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all,
I love CFNM and femdom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:13 am 
Village Vagabond

janedawson84 wrote:
Just registered, but I am the author of the Tom & Natasha series on literotica- I go by the name of forcedtobenaked. I love cfnm, and would love to live in a world where all males are stripped of their clothing rights :)

Great stories! That would would probably be a better place, ha!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:30 am 

eric83 wrote:
janedawson84 wrote:

Great stories! That would would probably be a better place, ha!

Glad you like them! I'm trying to work on part 5, but I'm not sure where to take things!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:51 am 
Citizen
Citizen

janedawson84 wrote:
Hello :)

x

Welcome too the village. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:31 am 
Newly Registered User

I just love cfnm comics. Stories are also fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:02 pm 

hello, forced by circumstances to get swept up in the ggreat 2018 cleanup. Now back again, 3rd time?

CFNM is very interesting and desirible to me. I have had some minor events over the years, nothing worth writing about. I do enjoy the first person stories and chatting w authors.

At the moment I am not able to read stories or see pictures. I wonder what it takes to do so now?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:12 pm 

mrh0169 wrote:
Hello,

Long time lurker, first time poster. My CFNM interest was sparked in high school while I was on the swim team. It always excited me when I had to get out of the pool with my speedo clinging to me in front of my female teammates and/or the moms in the stands at meets. I haven’t been able to participate in many real CFNM scenarios, but like to live vicariously through this board.

A favorite subject of mine, I am sure you have lots of stories. I have, in the past, enjoyed private conversations w swimmers. Please feel free to contact me, or message me (is there still a message system here?). Not a competitive swimmer, but i sure do appreciate what you are describing.
Don

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:53 am 

Hi, I'm a guy who loves CFNM. I've been lucky enough to have more than a few experiences, but always looking for more.

I frequent a clothing optional campsite where the majority of ladies don't undress. I love being nude around fully clothed women.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 am 
Village Drifter

I have no idea why I like it. It's part of my psyche for some reason which I don't know or can't remember.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:43 pm 

Hello im from portugal. I ve been a long time viewerof the forum, but neer had registered. I also enjoy amateur pics and unstaged stuff. Unfornutatelly never had any reallife experience, since im a married man for some years now.

I also familiar with other websites like all things cfnm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:05 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello, i have returned to look for stories hopefully reposted from the old site. Looks like my old account was deleted, so i have made a new one.

As for what i love, i enjoy the stories and discussions with the community.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:42 am 

Hello, I have movies and works of fiction the most!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:51 am 

Hello - I’ve been into cfnm since before the internet! Nothing has beaten the feeling tbh :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:17 pm 

I have always been attracted to the power dynamics of it all. During college, I had a girlfriend who was into more of the Femdom aspect of it all. It was quite the experience to be ordered around naked by her. Unfortunately it just didn’t work out in the long run. I’m over it, but the experience was life changing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:15 am 

I like CFNM because it simply turns mi on af. I always got easy boners from hot girls in clothes way quicker than from girls without them. Idk, i think its something mystical about the non possibility to see the girl without clothes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 98  Next