CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:34 am 

Hi! Love all femdom-flavoured varieties of CFNM. Especially SPH!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:56 pm 

i just love it when guys get humilated by girls.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:28 am 
Newly Registered User

I’m wondering if anyone has had any experience with a CFNM-type scenario (CFNM stands for clothed female nude male) This type usually goes with a submissive male (or multiple) and a number of clothed women. This could have been a private gathering at your home, with some friends, or witnessing a “scene” with a submissive guy in a club, or anything else i can(t) think of. There’s surprisingly little true ‘reports’ out there of people who’s been there (attending as a sub male or one of the females) and I’m really curious to hear some true accounts, as mild or as kinky as they may have been.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:59 am 
Newly Registered User

I started showing off on webcam in 2001 or so...at this point I forgot how I discovered the actual, exact "CFNM" acronym

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:52 am 

Hello everyone, Im from Peru and I love CFNM because like the thrill of being exposed :o

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:08 am 

Hi everyone, just discovered this CFNM forum.
I love CFNM situations where amateur guys strip naked in front of an audience... When everyone is looking at you, expecting to see you naked! It has to be an amazing feeling.
Full monty, strip poker, strip games and bets are my favourites.
Hope to enjoy this place!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:13 pm 

i enjoy it because of the embarrassment and curiosity from women. it makes me wonder what they're thinking in the moment

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:04 pm 

Maybe not quite the topiс of this part of the forum, but I just wanna share.
Guess, the greatest experience I ever had.
Some time ago I was staying in a hotel in another city. In the morning after taking a shower I was standing in front of the laptop, being about to get dressed. I was wearing nothing as I was staying alone and had my earphones on listening to some music while checking morning emails.
And that moment the door opened and the roomservice woman walked in (forgot to put that "do not disturb" on the door, really forgot). I abruptly dropped the earphones and turned to her, covering my front aтв expecting her to say "sorry" and leave. Well, she said "sorry" and left, but first she smiled and when closing the door she said "nice butt".
I just laughed in response, but was quite surprised, as that was really an unexpected compliment :)
At least now I know that my butt is not too ugly haha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:44 pm 
Newly Registered User

sort of a fun combination of watching a girl's curiosity and excitement. i like the idea of girls talking about the experience together afterwards.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:17 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

templebellwood37 wrote:
My name is Earl..and the first introduction to cfnm was my first job..on leaving school which was climbing abYoard a lorry full of noisy women to go peat digging on the Yorkshire moors.Also on the lorry was a lad who had been in the year above at school and he was the subject of a gleeful conversation among the women.Margaret!shouted one of them...we took his pants off Yesterday! Is he big Made? Came the response....I knew it was going to be me next...but didn't last above one day..in that job...but found it thrilling that the lad was powerless..and had that done to him...I don't know how far it went...wish I Did!

Another very interesting account of yours, thank you Earl. When was that? And what was the response of Margaret by the way? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:05 pm 

I’m a naturally submissive Male and somehow it just feels right that the women are clothed and the males are naked and vulnerable, befitting the superiority of the female gender. Would love to hear from women who share this viewpoint.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:50 am 

There's just something about the reversal of traditional power that's such a turn-on. Almost liberating, even when it's awful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:32 am 

Hello Everyone.

I guess I would have to say that my favorite part, as others have mentioned here, is the role reversal aspect. The other part of is the forced nature of it, the look in the eyes as they tell me what to do and as I cum for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:03 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Achernar wrote:
I’m a naturally submissive Male and somehow it just feels right that the women are clothed and the males are naked and vulnerable, befitting the superiority of the female gender. Would love to hear from women who share this viewpoint.

Well I am not a women but I like that idea about CFNM as well.

Welcome Achernar.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:15 am 
Citizen
Citizen

coshowoff wrote:
Hello Everyone.

I guess I would have to say that my favorite part, as others have mentioned here, is the role reversal aspect. The other part of is the forced nature of it, the look in the eyes as they tell me what to do and as I cum for them.

Hello Coshowoff.

I love the whole role reversal element of CFNM as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:06 am 

Walco456 wrote:
Achernar wrote:

Well I am not a women but I like that idea about CFNM as well.

Welcome Achernar.

Thanks, glad to be here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:57 pm 

Hello,

I'm a shy guy that gets turned on at the thought of being totally exposed and vulnerable for a woman or group of women. I would be so nervous, but the more I get turned on the closer I get to doing it. I envision scenarios where this could happen. In my scenarios the women are always nice and encouraging me to do it. I'm reluctant at first, but they convince me to do it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:09 am 

Sandy wrote:
Hello,

I'm a shy guy that gets turned on at the thought of being totally exposed and vulnerable for a woman or group of women. I would be so nervous, but the more I get turned on the closer I get to doing it. I envision scenarios where this could happen. In my scenarios the women are always nice and encouraging me to do it. I'm reluctant at first, but they convince me to do it.

Sandy, my feelings are similar to yours...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:50 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello! Im from the US and have been into CFNM for the past few years. Definitely love the innate exhibitionism that comes from it and def love it when men are embarrassed . First time poster, but lurker for a few years now. Excited to be back!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:21 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey I'm Dave 48 from UK with a massive love for.all things Cfnm. I am not hugely well endowed a so love being humiliated, any other uk folks here?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1976 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 99  Next