CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:37 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, I’m Chris, a 54 year old male from Essex. I love CFNM. whether it be losing a strip poker game, or being a naked waiter at a party, I fantasise about the vulnerability, the humiliation, the laughter (I am unlikely to cause gasps of admiration, giggling will happen!). My dream, playing strip poker with a table of ladies wearing multiple layers, and me in just trousers and shirt to start.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:44 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi. I'm Paul. I recently had a medical exam with a beautiful female doctor and I am still thinking about that experience.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:54 am 

Hi, I like to CFNM this give me a great feeling and confirmation.
I do it fully naked and also with hard boner in very sexy pants.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:43 pm 

Hi ...I’m Adam. 41 from USA. Just discovered this forum and can’t wait to explore and share some of my experiences.

To me, CFNM is about a willing female who is into you enough to let you expose yourself because she knows how much it turns you on. And the idea of what follows, if she feels as though you earn it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:47 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi,

I'm an artist, and would love to draw more CFNM or CMNM content

I just generally enjoy male nudity and submission. I both enjoy CFNM and CMNM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:03 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

halosglace wrote:
Hi,

Great! When you get enough approved posts, you'll see a forum dedicated to CFNM and CFNM artists. There's a lot of contributions, so hope you can add to them!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:06 pm 
Village Drifter

Brad wrote:
halosglace wrote:
Hi,

Great! When you get enough approved posts, you'll see a forum dedicated to CFNM and CFNM artists. There's a lot of contributions, so hope you can add to them!

Yeah!!! I'm looking forward to it :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:31 am 

I believe that my fascination with cfnm comes from the wonderful contrast between the openness of a naked man who doesn't have to hide anything and the remoteness of a clothed woman who is shy, covers herself but teases and begs to be explored. This seems to me extremely natural, like something that has to do with primal male and female roles or masculine and feminine energies, almost a yin/yang thing. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:00 am 

Just love the thrill of being nude in the presence of clothed women.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:12 am 

Golden123 wrote:
Hi everyone.. Golden from UK here. Lifetime of being excited at CFNM and finding ways to get naked for a lady. Started at age 14 when mixed swimming classes when a group of girls would pick a classmate each week, surround him and pull his swimmers down to see what he had ! Looking forward to sharing stories and reading other’s experiences

Wow. That's hot. I wonder how many classmates' dicks these girls have seen throughout all the swimming classes. Did thee girls tease the guys they've seen naked?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:48 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello! CFNM mainly interests me because I had certain experiences as a young teen which at the time I was very embarrassed about, but soon realized that it's a very erotic experience. Love hearing stories and exploring it all more!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:10 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello!

I am new here. I am looking for a copy of the Diana Retnuhvek "CFNM: The Classroom." Does anyone know where I can find a copy?

Pleas let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:12 pm 
Village Drifter

Hi. I'm Debbie.

I'm a 46 year old bi-sexual wife that enjoys being nude at home and c/o beaches and events with my husband, my younger sister and certain friends. My husband loves being nude with me and my younger (44 yo) sister and certain female friends with us fully or mostly clothed. He and I have come to really like CFNM because of the reversal of the female/male power dynamic and seeing the other women react to his nude body ... And, ... his reaction to them seeing him totally exposed!

I look forward to learning more here about how men feel about being nude with clothed women and the many ways this occurs in other people's lives.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:08 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all,

I don't know where my interest started, I guess I've always been sensitive to the double standard in expectations of privacy, from childhood onwards.

I've been lucky enough to have a few experiences... like, when I was 25, I went to see a Urologist as I had some occasional swelling around my testicles. At the start of my exam, he asked whether I minded if a couple of medical students joined us. Of course, I said I didn't mind and he went off to get them. He brought back two young hot girls, 22yo or so. They had a visible reaction when they saw me - I'm sure they were expecting some old guy. I was asked to strip, which I did, and stood there bottomless in front of them as the urologist talked them through what to look for. And he had each of them touch my balls so they could see what the swelling (raised veins) felt like. He then had me lie on the medical bed to demonstrate that the swelling would go down while I wasn't standing. The bed was quite low, so he raised it using the foot pump and I was lying there with my cock bouncing all over the place in front of them as he did. The girls were open-mouthed watching.

FYI: It turned out to be a varicocele - a swelling of the veins around the testicles, which required a simple procedure.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:32 pm 
Newly Registered User

this forum is a great find, i've been exploring this topic for some time, hope to find others who like it like i do

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:07 am 

i seeked the attention i got when nude it made me ironically more confident at the time and now i wear my bodysuit with pride. im surrounded by plenty older females and usually in casual instances they know i love being nude so they would often tease and i love it. i get a feeling of invincibility by being in that " vulnerable state" sometimes difficult to describe unless felt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:03 pm 

My name is Bill, I'm 53 years old, from Canada. I don't remember how it started exactly, but I have always been excited by being nude in front of women, especially groups of women, and most especially women whom I know/am friends with. I have visited VSFW and many other sites (including this one) to enjoy the stories, and photos, and to create new scenarios to explore.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:45 pm 

Hi I like CFNM because I find it sexy. I am an Indian man and I love looking at CFNM pics, videos, especially in beaches and swimming pools. I also like reading CFNM stories.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:43 pm 

gooddoggy wrote:
this forum is a great find, i've been exploring this topic for some time, hope to find others who like it like i do

Same

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:59 am 

Love the embarrassment aspect of it :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 99  Next