CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 99  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:41 am 

Hi All - I like CFNM that occurs naturally at events or on the beach IRL. I'm not much of a fan of rehearsed photos/videos produced using models/actors. Hope I'm not causing controversy as that's not my intention and each to his/her own.

Stay Safe. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:00 am 

Hello World!!
I'm new to the forum and I like things like the loverboysUSA, extremeCFNM etc. although knowing many of those are staged! So, thanks a lot for the board and looking forward to find and exchange good things!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:47 am 

Hello y'all :)

My name is Jade and I am a CFNM addict! LOL!

I love to experience CFNM, as I have often been able to do. Yes, lucky me! And I love to see it in action as well.

For me, I find the attention that I get from clothed women while I am naked around them to be very exhilarating. And to a certain degree, I sense a certain vulnerability that I find very exciting. All those female eyes, looking at my crown jewels and to think that they can judge me. But all I see is positive reactions and approval from them, which is not something I always experience when I am clothed.

That is why I like CFNM so much.

How about you? Do you feel the same? Have you been fortunate enough to live any real CFNM experiences?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:17 pm 

I got interested in this way back in the 70’s. There was a segment on a news show like “20/20” about strip clubs for women. I had never had such a boner in my life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:14 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone!
I've always had an exhiitionist streak at heart, but for some reason my fantasies have leaned either to either offer to strip or being stripped, sadly with shyness I've missed opportunities to live out those fantasies, though all hope is not lost.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:44 am 

Hi, I like CFNM as i was bought up in a patriarchial soceity where male nudity is considered normal but anyway enjoyed by female. You need to live it to understand what it feels like:)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:53 am 
Newly Registered User

There is nothing hotter than being at the center of attention and objectified by women!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:35 pm 

Hi all! I am Annie and I am new here. My husband, Tim, and I have practiced CFNM for a little over 15 years now. It is woven into the fabric of our lifestyle. When Tim made the promise to me that he would get nude anytime, anywhere when I asked we did not even know about CFNM. We called it TNN!...Tim Nude Now! Tim and I are looking forward to making some new friends here who share our passion for the nude male. Please feel free to contact me. I am not yet familiar with navigating this forum but will do my best to get back with you. By the way, if any of you out there would agree to be my navigator to help me through my newbie period that would be great! Looking forward to meeting you and sharing unique CFNM experiences, images and ideas! See you soon...Annie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:29 pm 

I enjoy the honesty and return to childhood innocence of being nude. It is psychologically comforting in ways that I do not fully understand. I have had cfnm experiences in massage and medical settings. I have also visited nudist spas and beaches. Some of these are clothing optional where the women mainly stay covered, while the men are nude.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:56 pm 

Does anyone have tips for experiencing cfnm? I have had a few female doctors give me prostate exams, but doctors have been moving away from hands-on exams in recent years. They rely on blood work instead. I have visited some clothing optional beaches and spas, but most are closed due to COVID-19. I have had a few undraped massages. Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:53 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:13 pm 
I'm still working out the details. I know its not a femdom thing but not into anything forced either like some scenarios.

So not fully sure yet but will keep looking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:12 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

AnnieBgood wrote:
Hi all! I am Annie and I am new here. My husband, Tim, and I have practiced CFNM for a little over 15 years now. It is woven into the fabric of our lifestyle. When Tim made the promise to me that he would get nude anytime, anywhere when I asked we did not even know about CFNM. We called it TNN!...Tim Nude Now! Tim and I are looking forward to making some new friends here who share our passion for the nude male. Please feel free to contact me. I am not yet familiar with navigating this forum but will do my best to get back with you. By the way, if any of you out there would agree to be my navigator to help me through my newbie period that would be great! Looking forward to meeting you and sharing unique CFNM experiences, images and ideas! See you soon...Annie

Hi Annie, It's so nice to have a couple on the forum who have a CFNM lifestyle, especially for so many years. I'm sure you have some wonderful experiences to share, so feel free to post more messages. All you need to do to get full access to the forum is post or comment on 3 or 4 more threads. Then you'll be able to look at all the fun topics and comment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:19 pm 

smoothwhiteballs wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi Annie, It's so nice to have a couple on the forum who have a CFNM lifestyle, especially for so many years. I'm sure you have some wonderful experiences to share, so feel free to post more messages. All you need to do to get full access to the forum is post or comment on 3 or 4 more threads. Then you'll be able to look at all the fun topics and comment.

Hi! May I call you smoothie? Thank you for helping me out. I will do my best to post comments to some threads but only want to do so if I have something valuable to offer. Here is hoping we have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:19 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi AnnieBgood. Welcome to the CFNM Village! Like you, my wife and I have practiced CFNM for years. We have a rule ... Anytime she tells me to "Reveal", I have to strip naked for her, no matter who else is with us. I love being nude while my wife and her younger sister and certain of her female friends are fully or mostly clothed. She and I have come to really like this (now known as CFNM) because of the reversal of the female/male power dynamics and seeing the other women react to my nude body.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:15 pm 

AdamF wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi AnnieBgood. Welcome to the CFNM Village! Like you, my wife and I have practiced CFNM for years. We have a rule ... Anytime she tells me to "Reveal", I have to strip naked for her, no matter who else is with us. I love being nude while my wife and her younger sister and certain of her female friends are fully or mostly clothed. She and I have come to really like this (now known as CFNM) because of the reversal of the female/male power dynamics and seeing the other women react to my nude body.

Hi Adam! Please call me Annie. This is great! Another couple! For how long have you practiced the CFNM lifestyle? At our place we typically have Tim nude the second Saturday of each month. We skip exercising and sleep in. He then brings me breakfast and we just relax. Friends know about the second Saturday so those who feel uncomfortable do not come over and those who do usually make a point of dropping by. We also travel extensively and have taken advantage of more tolerant mores in other countries to practice CFNM outdoors. We me keep in touch and share our ideas and experiences. Are you aware of any other couples in this forum who practice?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:01 am 

I like both cfnm/enm and enf.

I personally just love visualizing both genders wearing nothing but a blush on their face.

With cfnm/enm I can imagine a (admittedly much more physically fit) version of me being either laughed at or admired by women.

Sph is also a turn on as well, as long as it isn't too mean.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:14 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

AnnieBgood wrote:
smoothwhiteballs wrote:
AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi! May I call you smoothie? Thank you for helping me out. I will do my best to post comments to some threads but only want to do so if I have something valuable to offer. Here is hoping we have fun!

Hi Annie, You're so fun. You can call me anything you like, and Smoothie sounds great. I do keep them smooth, and just wish I could share them more.

If you want full access, just comment on a few posts: "great post," "sounds like fun," "i enjoy this, too." and you will be a full member. I loved getting full access since I enjoy reading the stories, real and fantasy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:06 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all.

Glad I found this forum. Always been a CFNM fan and also enjoy ENF. Looking forward to mix with some like minded folk.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:15 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

AnnieBgood wrote:

Hi, Annie. Welcome to the forum. I generally visit this site once a week; you've made a few posts after this one. It looks lie you've got more than a few fans already. It's good to have some more female representation here. Sadly, I've been single and mostly alone for over 30 years, and when I was married, my job would have made any CFNM activities involving more than just the wife and I quite possibly professionally fatal. My CFNM opportunities were limited to posing for art classes, which really wasn't pure CFNM in my opinion, since it was work, with me staying still and quiet, plus it was always a mixed group, not pure female.

I'm sure that we would all welcome reading about your experiences, especially the ones involving visitors on your Second Saturday events.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 99  Next