CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:58 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

deleted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:34 am 

Hi

I like cfnm because I like the idea of a girl getting enjoyment out of seeing a naked guy. Really, I enjoy any gender configuration of someone having fun looking at someone else naked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:40 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi everyone,
I'm simply into the humiliation. Easy as that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey guys! Where to start, it's very sensual and thrilling being dominated and giving a gorgeous woman some pleasure! Hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:23 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, My name is Ian and I am from Glasgow in Scotland. I really am not sure why I am into CFNM as I am not normally an exhibitionist and normally avoid all embarrassing situations. I think it is the very fact that it takes me right out of my comfort zone and hands my vulnerability and control over to a strong woman/women to do as much or as little with me as she wishes. The uncertainty of what I might need to do is very exciting.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello. I used to be active on the old VSFW site under the handle < Rick176701 > . I made some friends there. There were others who didn't care much for some of my comments, usually calling them out for hypocrisy. Oh, well. I'll be better behaved here.

I like CFNM because it flips the script on men ogling nude or scantily clad females and the whole power dynamic. It's not like I want to be dominated. Just admired by a woman. So that's me.

Brad, thanks for your work building out this Forum.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:11 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi,
I like CFNM because it's exciting to see the reactions.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:38 pm 

Hi, greetings from croatia, i like cfnm because i like seeing woman enjoy it however she likes

Sorry for my bad english, i am from croatia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:49 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi. I'm a 44 year old guy in good shape. I like CFNM because I think it's adorable how girls and women are curious about the naked male body. I love a girl or woman looking at and inspecting my penis, my foreskin, glans, testicles, etc. I love female hands on my male parts, especially the core of my manliness, my testicles / balls / nuts.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:38 pm 

Long time lurker with this site. My main attraction to CFNM mostly focused on the embarrassment aspect. Was always a fan of ENF for almost 2 decades, but ENM also started to fascinate me. Especially when women would smile or laugh during an accident.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:46 pm 

First was exposed to this board on the old sensations for women site due to hunting for an old cfnm movie scene, been hooked ever since. Have always been fascinated with the locked out naked scenario or accidental exposure. I think the very first scene that jogged this interest was Proctor being locked out of the hotel room in Police Academy 3 when that movie was released so will show my age.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:47 pm 
Village Drifter

Hey, I was first attracted to cfnm material because i was looking for something short of total D/s stuff (that's not my interest really) but where the women were empowered. it's exciting to me to be objectified and told what to do, and for my body to be the source of pleasure for someone else

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:45 pm 

Hi, my name is Fahried and I am from the Netherlands. Personally I like cfnm a lot and I am especially a big fan of amateur footage of women with male strippers. CFNM that occurs at bachelorette parties, birthday parties, divorce parties, & girls’ nights out has always been my favourite. I love how the women objectify the men and I love seeing those women’s reactions!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:46 pm 

Hi, I live in Switzerland and just discovered this board. Thank you for letting me in. My CFNM experiences are limited to a few strip poker parties with a few girls, where i might have lost on purpose... :roll: I liked the feeling of being helpless. Happy to be a member!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:30 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Hi,

Thanks for creating this forum. I have liked CFNM since many years and I was also a big fan of VSFW forum.
I hope I will find here many new content and could share my own experience and fantasies :)/

Regards.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:04 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi there! I'm a single female who was recently contacted by a male on a dating site who after a few interactions told me he was looking for a CFnm (specifically) long-term relationship. I'm doing some research to see if I have a genuine interest in pursuing such a relationship or am simply curious about the novelty or having a naked man at my disposal. I've always enjoyed looking at naked adults of all body types.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:37 am 

Hello, I'm from Orlando FL where we have a pretty active kink community. I guess I like the "role reversal" but at the same time you have to keep it interesting and varied or (in my experience) the novelty can wear off. What got me most interested was a videotape I bought off EBay some years ago. The description was simply "clothed women interview nude guys...fun!". No use of the term CFNM anywhere in the ad. The video was quite inexpensive and I won the auction. Once I received it, I saw the logo for CFNM.net at the bottom of the screen. The tape was a collection of episodes of their "audition" series. I REALLY liked the banter back and forth and needless to say I was instantly hooked...and I wanted to arrange a similar experience in real life if I could. But that is another story altogether....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:31 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Zalty7 wrote:
Hi there! I'm a single female who was recently contacted by a male on a dating site who after a few interactions told me he was looking for a CFnm (specifically) long-term relationship. I'm doing some research to see if I have a genuine interest in pursuing such a relationship or am simply curious about the novelty or having a naked man at my disposal. I've always enjoyed looking at naked adults of all body types.

Hey Zalty7: Welcome to CFNM Village! Per some of my earlier posts here, my wife and I practice CFNM, and both really enjoy it ... more as we do it more.

Another thread in this Forum asked if CFNM is educational. I showed it to my wife, and asked her opinion on that. She said it's been very educational for her. She has learned a lot about what makes a man (sample of one - me) get erect and excited; where and how to tease and touch cock and balls. She said she's been surprised how much I like her playing with my balls. She also said she's come to enjoy the power dynamic - role reversal from the stereotype Playboy mag and strip club CMNF history. And, she's come to enjoy seeing me nude in various casual and strip game situations. She said she's also been surprised at her own reaction, when she sees her sister's reaction to me nude. She now thinks many men are exhibitionists at heart, but don't have the opportunities to "display their stuff, especially when it's semi-hard or fully erect".

As you visit this Village more, think more about CFNM , and even experience CFNM first-hand, please share your thoughts with posts here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:15 am 
Village Drifter

Hi,

I have been into CFNM for a while. Recently joined the site.

My first experience was at a massage parlour
My masseuse was pretty hot, She walked in while I was changing,
I had a massive boner, I couldn't hide it was poking out towel.
She said 'nothing to be ashamed, just let it out'
My dick got even harder after that.

And that's how it all began.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:50 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have been a reader here and on the old sight since I came of age; it has always been my most significant fetish for some reason. I had this same username too, which I suspect has been pruned in the last years because I rarely come here anymore-- since it told me the user name does not exist.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 98  Next