CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:46 pm 
Newly Registered User

I love CFNM because of the power dynamic. Being completely naked in a vulnerable position is hot!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:29 am 
Village Vagabond

Hi, I'm Aisha!
I've recently become very interested in the idea of cfnm. I'm here bcoz the guys I know irl would (probably) never enjoy it, and on apps like fetlife I felt like I didn't belong bcoz it was kind of a bdsm-majority there.

I hope to meet other women and share experiences, though I'm open to men too if you're friendly and respectful. (Sorry to put it that way, I only mention it bcoz of past experiences).
Why I like cfnm.... It gives me a feeling of power and makes me feel good. Several incidents while growing up also may have something to do with this. I just consider it fun though, and I'm not about to pursue psychoanalysis over this.

I've read the rules and stuff but I'm new to blogs like this, so please do advise if i still transgress somehow. :P :P

Sooo.... About me, I'm from India, though I've traveled around quite a bit.
I enjoy collecting puzzles (Jigsaws as well as Rubiks-style twisty puzzles). I'm a self-certified intellectual, and these kinds of things make me feel smart, so there.
I also have a small perfume collection.
I play a bunch of instruments, sing in my spare time, and yeah that's about it.
Thanks for having me! :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:14 am 

I like CFNM because I like women enjoying sex, and being turned on by myself or other men they think are hot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:07 am 
Newly Registered User

Hai everyone,

i am interested in cfnm content. just would like to share some i found on internet. thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:25 am 
Village Drifter

I love the whole idea of women being the aggressors and turning the tables on men. I'm also incredibly attracted to strong older women who unapologetically pursue younger men. My current girlfriend is 18 years older than me and loves to be in charge in the bedroom. Every time we fool around she orders me to get naked for her. She has a long history of pursuing and controlling younger men, and I love being one of her conquests.

The societal norm of older men pursuing and objectifying younger women is oppressive and boring, but older women pursuing and objectifying younger men is hot, hot, hot!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:29 am 
Citizen
Citizen

RichardB wrote:
I love the whole idea of women being the aggressors and turning the tables on men. I'm also incredibly attracted to strong older women who unapologetically pursue younger men. My current girlfriend is 18 years older than me and loves to be in charge in the bedroom. Every time we fool around she orders me to get naked for her. She has a long history of pursuing and controlling younger men, and I love being one of her conquests.

The societal norm of older men pursuing and objectifying younger women is oppressive and boring, but older women pursuing and objectifying younger men is hot, hot, hot!

Hey RichardB: Absolutely Agree!! My wife and I do CFNM where she is in charge of me getting naked for her. She's 2 months older that me, and we joke about me being her toy for her, the "older woman"!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 am 
Village Drifter

AdamF wrote:
RichardB wrote:

Hey RichardB: Absolutely Agree!! My wife and I do CFNM where she is in charge of me getting naked for her. She's 2 months older that me, and we joke about me being her toy for her, the "older woman"!

AdamF, we're both incredibly lucky guys!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:38 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

RichardB wrote:
AdamF wrote:
RichardB wrote:

AdamF, we're both incredibly lucky guys!

Richard B: I totally agree. I encourage all the single guys that read this Forum to find ladies that like CFNM -as girlfriends and as wives!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:42 am 
Village Drifter

Hi there. I'm new here.

I love cfnm because I took it's natural urge to offer oneself without inhibition or barriers to someone you love. I'm just surprised there aren't more men who enjoy cfnm.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:21 am 
Village Vagabond

darcyvin212 wrote:
I'm just surprised there aren't more men who enjoy cfnm.

I personally am surprised there aren't more WOMEN who like cfnm :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:45 am 
Village Drifter

aj1996 wrote:
darcyvin212 wrote:
I'm just surprised there aren't more men who enjoy cfnm.

I personally am surprised there aren't more WOMEN who like cfnm :lol:

I think we're all glad you're one of those women who does. :D

I'm enjoying the newbie experience with all of you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:33 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello all. I’m Stephen. I like CFNM because you’re put in a position to be scrutinized, and maybe embarrassed, but at the same time enjoyed, and stimulated by the attention. I hope to be put in such a situation soon. I’ll keep you all posted

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:45 am 
Village Drifter

Hello,

I'm "Lynx". I am 36 and I'm french.

I love CFNM because it's both fun and sexy. I think that women are made to wear clothes and that men must remain naked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:26 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone. I like cfnm cause for some reason I just enjoy it when a man is vonurable and exposed in the presence of a female

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:48 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello, been a reader of CFNM stories (either fictional or not) for a few years now.
Been a lurker in those times by not contributing anything in the Forum, but will start to put effort into posting, maybe even enjoying it. ;)

Got interested in CFNM on Literotica and later found this site which broaden my fetish for the type of scenarios it can bring. The setting of the scenarios that I found that are enjoyable are either in a school, house, mall, etc. Anywhere really that shows female domination over males.

Had not found many sites that focus (that I can find) on CFNM erotica that can scratch my itch so well as CFNM Village. 8-)192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:11 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello

When does Bay 2 Breakers take place this year?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:35 am 
Village Vagabond

ukesilkeris6 wrote:
Hello

When does Bay 2 Breakers take place this year?

It was postponed to Sept 20 but goodness knows if it'll come through. We'll have to wait until the week prior to see if the organizers think the situation us okay.
Personally, I'd say don't book any tickets or make elaborate plans if you're not somewhere nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 am 
Village Vagabond

I've also seen reports like this :
https://capstoneraces.com/bay-to-breake ... g-virtual/

Which say the event won't be held live at all, but be virtual.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:27 am 

My name is Marius, and I'm norwegian!

My interest is mostly in the intersection between Femdom and CFNM. I'm happily married to a lovely domme. I'm super happy that once in a while she arranges a proper CFNM event for me with her friends :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:54 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone. I’ve been a lurker since the old VSFW days and have been into CFNM since long before I knew the name. Like others, I enjoy the power imbalance involved. Lopsided nudity is relatively harmless but can be powerful in practice.

Western culture often treats women as objects for men to leer at and pursue. CFNM and the Female First doctrine turn that dynamic on its head, putting men in the position of having to feel self-conscious about their bodies and giving women power to judge them in an extremely intimate way. That flip of the normal dynamic can be uncomfortable for everyone (women included, since they aren’t used to having that power show objectively) and that discomfort can be a rush.

Looking forward to participating with everyone here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 98  Next