CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:49 am 

I like the idea of women having the same attraction to a naked guy as the attraction a guy has to a naked girl.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:32 am 

hello all, this is an interesting forum. Looking to see more of CFNM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:05 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, i'm Van.
I like the idea of a dominating and at the same time disinterested woman. I love to see the man totally naked, with a woman dressed beside him, watching with curiosity but without sexual interest.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:20 pm 

Hello, my name is Scott. I was a longtime lurker on the VSFW forum as well as this one for a while. Anyway I like CFNM because I've always enjoyed or fantasized about being naked in front of women who don't mind that I am. Over the years I've had some real life experiences that I will likely share on here overtime.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi all. It's all about someone seeing something they shouldn't for me. No idea where it came from!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:00 pm 
Village Vagabond

Hi there you all... this is my first post in this forum. I like CFNM situation where i am or man are able to get naked in front of dressed women. That's cool.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:23 pm 

I sort of like the double standard (if that makes sense) and the 'giggling' personally.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:16 pm 

Hello all. Great to be back.

I very much like the control of a woman and the visual pleasure they receive. Stripper's are especially a thing!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:20 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello! I'm new but I think what attracts me most to CFNM is the power dynamic change. The power of a naked man being viewed and treated as a object by a women is such a different take on the normal power dynamic of relationships. Anything that falls into the situation just excites me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:17 pm 

Hello Everyone,

I am Arvind. I am from India and now live in Europe. I have had CFNM experiences in the past and am an enthusiast. I have a large collection of videos and pictures. I enjoy the control that women have when they are clothed and men have to be naked. I really enjoy the non consent aspect of CFNM where a man is exposed to a woman or women. I ejoy the Tumblr archives.

I will be glad to share videos and pictures

Arvind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:48 am 

We're so accustomed to being in control, erect and masculine when we're nude in sexual situations. I love the humiliating, nervous feeling of being flaccid in front of a woman and wondering if she's judging me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:14 am 

Thrill of being a mild exhibitionist. Remember seeing a cfnm moment on a sitcom where a guy opens the door to his boss outside but was completely naked and forgotten to put on clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:24 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

I-Love-CFNM-ENM wrote:
Hi, I'm new here, female, mid to late 20's.
I really like CFNM and also ENM. I think CFNM makes everything more interesting. I don't know why I like it, I just do.
I have never went to a CFNM party or anything like that, but I think I'd love to, someday. But I have been really lucky with some accidental CFNM situations. And others not so "accidental" situations... :lol:

You might like a CFNM party like was described in another post. They arrange for some female guests to arrive an hour after the party starts. Then they choose the most red-faced, embarrassed-looking guy, and make him answer the door naked!

I fantasize about being that guy!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:31 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

doug444 wrote:
boybodgy wrote:
I'm sorry, I have to ask what is ENM? I tried a Gurgle search and it offered 'Excavated Natural Material' and 'Ethical nonmonogamy', I assume it might be the latter, but I've never heard of it before.

Embarrassed Nude Male :roll:

That settles it! I'm into CFENM! I especially would like the CF to take advantage of my nakedness and embarassment and exploit it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:56 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everyone

Submale very interested in CFNM training and scenes with multiple females.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:50 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi I’ve only just found cfnm not had any experience yet but will soon the idea is very exciting I will post on here when I do ! Hopefully will meet people though this forum x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:36 am 
Newly Registered User

hallo everyone !
I love all the things about CFNM , especially Public Humiliation , SPH , CFNM Femdom.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:15 am 

for me it all started back then when chatroulette came up. was following several cfnm sites back then.

i was memberin the old forum and hope to find some interesting discussions here again! :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:37 pm 
Newly Registered User

I like cfnm because of the humiliation a man gets, and the empowerment a woman recieves from the situation. Being a submissive man, this type of fetish/interest really turns me on:-)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:54 pm 

Hi everyone. It’s the embarrassment/humiliation but in a light, fun way that I like. Losing a strip game, being a stripper’s victim or “got” my friends. Both dreading the experience but wanting it, hard to describe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 98  Next