CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 98  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:16 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello all!

Was a member of the forum years ago and only recently rejoined.

The attraction to CFNM started for me when I was in my late teens on a "lads" holiday. At one point I was naked on a beach in front of about 100+ people. Was incredible at the time and still to this day one of my hottest memories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:44 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello!

-Things I like about cfnm:
-when the female is really admiring/appreciative in the scenario!
-mainstream movie scenes
-all things art related
-writing and reading scenes

-Things I don't like:
-while going thru the internet rabbit hole I've seen videos where people record medical professionals without their consent...not cool!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:59 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi to everyone. Im new to cfnm. In fact didn't even know there was such a thing before now. Due to the virus crisis am feeling isolated and bored as sure many of you are too. So surfing the net and generally perving around found a website called Marie Cfnm. Started doing a bit of research (beats college work) and here we are. Let the fun begin.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:11 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello! I like CFNM because I think it would be a thrill. It excites me to think about it. I've never been fortunate enough to have a experience, maybe some day though!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:15 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello guys Steve here, don't know why but this has always been an interesting fetish.
Looking forward to seeing more!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:41 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

Hi, I'm so glad to see lots of others enjoy CFNM as much as I do. I am attracted to the situation first by the sexual thrill I get out of exposing myself, and hoping that something sexual will happen. I have realized that I can be an exhibitionist, and the more intimate, the better. Standing naked in front of clothed women is not too thrilling if my penis is limp and they expect nothing, but if they enjoy looking at my naked body and seeing my penis get hard, I am sharing my arousal with them. If they want to see my cum squirting out for their entertainment, that is even more intimate. I think that exposing my tender asshole is also very intimate; I don't get to show it to very many people. As I imaging a CFNM party, I would love to be in a small group of men standing in front of a group of women, having them comment on and judge my penis. Certainly measuring would be fun, and I would enjoy having my penis touched by women as they measured it. I would really enjoy some of the contests mentioned in some descriptions, such as best/biggest balls, longest cock, best physique, best butt, and squirting distance. I would hope the punishment for losing wouldn't be too severe, because I can't ejaculate very far any more. I would also love to be forced to sit on a dildo, having the ladies look at my anus as it got lubed up and lowered onto the dildo. I would love to hear their comments and follow their commands. I must like the submissive part of CFNM, because it would be exciting to have women give me commands.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:52 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all

I like the sense of vulnerability, the fear and uncertainty that raise your pulse and put you at the mercy of someone else, or the situation itself.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:52 am 

Hey everyone! I've liked looking at cfnm things since I was a student (am 33 now). I've never had a proper cfnm experience but I really love the idea. I like the idea that it doesn't have to be sexual as such - my biggest cfnm fantasy involves me and a couple of my female friends. Anyway like someone said above, I read the Marie CFNM blog and guess I wanted to say hi here, as this seems like a cool site! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 pm 

Coxy1000 wrote:
Hey everyone. I am also a female who likes CFNM situations. Something about the power being given to me and the male being naked turns me on! I didn't realise this was a 'thing' until Stumbled across this website. I have tonnes of pics from nudist beaches from my holidays. :D

I think I (and probably a lot of others here) can really relate to this post! It's all about taking / wilfully giving that power. I think for friends I wana be naked in front of, it's kind of a rush to be vulnerable in front of them, whilst they maintain their dignity and therefore their power over me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:34 pm 

girl_likes_looking wrote:
Hi to everyone. Im new to cfnm. In fact didn't even know there was such a thing before now. Due to the virus crisis am feeling isolated and bored as sure many of you are too. So surfing the net and generally perving around found a website called Marie Cfnm. Started doing a bit of research (beats college work) and here we are. Let the fun begin.

Interesting post :) I wonder how many of us are on sites like this coz the virus has interrupted our normal lives. I know I've spent more time searching cfnm etc over the last couple of weeks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:45 pm 

I remember seeing ‘naked Elvis’ on tv late at night, think that was my CFNM awakening :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:02 pm 

I think what I like best about CFNM is the feelings of submissiveness and vulnerability that go with it. It’s virtually impossible to feel confident and cocky when you’re completely naked and the person or other people around you are fully dressed. You’re pretty much at their mercy. I mean, what can you do? You can go anywhere, and you’re completely dependent on them.

When my girlfriend and I play with bondage, I need to be tied up or restrained in a way that I REALLY can’t escape or get away. If I can wiggle myself out of the restraints, it completely ruins it for me.

CFNM is like the ultimate bondage. If you are naked and don’t have access to your clothes or something to cover up with, you can’t get away. Where are you going to go?

This is one of my favorite CFNM pics:

https://www.imagefap.com/photo/995718272/?pgid=&gid=8161676&page=0&idx=3

I can just imagine how the guy feels; completely naked, standing there exposed to everyone, unable to run or hide, just forced to stand there exposed to everyone while his wife or girlfriend casually checks her phone. He’s completely dependent on her. I love that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:29 pm 

My favorite thing about CFNM is the double-standards power balance. It's embarrassing but erotic at the same time being naked in front of clothed girls, knowing that they can see all your secrets but you won't be able to see theirs. It's super erotic when the girls tease and giggle, well aware of the unfairness of the situation and the power they have in seeing you exposed and vulnerable, while their modesty remains protected.

One of my biggest fantasies/worst fears is being at a CFNM party and meeting a female friend or someone I see regularly. Then every time I meet her, she'd have this glint in her eye as if teasing me and reminding me of the time she had me totally naked in front of her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:01 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi, new to the forum!

I like cfnm for the feeling of vulnerability that I get when I am naked with a clothed woman. It feels like I have no control on the situation and that is exciting!

I also like the feeling that I am naked for her enjoyment.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:58 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi
Have been into CFNM for as many years as I can remember! 8-).

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:20 am 
Newly Registered User

New here and just saying hi.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:35 am 
Village Vagabond

Hello, I'm SensoryOverlord. I sometimes write erotica. I try to vary my stories across various themes; lately a lot of them involve M orgasm denial/control with female(s) in charge. Which often involves CFNM.

I found this board while searching for a continuation of a story "Fall Into A CFNM Life" by 'D.B.'. The first parts were posted on The ASN Story Board, but that no longer exists. At the time it went down, D.B. had not yet announced where any future chapters would be posted. Google links a mention of it here, but I don't yet have standing to access that mention.

Partly, I want to contact D.B. to see if he/she minds my posting a continuation I'm writing. It's only about 30KB so far, maybe half done. Though I'm not sure where I'd post it, as at the moment I don't have an adequate posting site either. After BDSMlibrary died and ASSTR became flaky (and suspect.)

Cheers!
SensoryOverlord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:24 am 

Hey guys, nothing gives me that Adrenalin rush quite like a CFNM situation. I spend lots of time at nude beaches, and while seeing and speaking to nude women is great, it’s being seen by clothed women that really gets exciting. I’ve had a good many experiences, but my favourite is fluffing myself in the sea only to walk out right in front of them with a semi. It nearly always strikes up a conversation!

Loving the forum!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:12 pm 

Hey all,

I got into CFNM content mostly from the Hollywood scenes involving humiliation of some sort. I also enjoy some cfnm cartoon or comic type stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:03 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi,

I'm French and I like cfnm, I think that s my favorite thing.. I think this forum is the better place cfnm's fans :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 98  Next