CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 122  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:37 am 

Hi! I'm new to these forums and I started with ENF, but I eventually came to like CFNM/ENM just as much! I like putting myself in those scenarios, and I also really like combinations of ENF and ENM (ideally between couples or good friends). Nice to meet everyone!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:41 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi I am a Cfnm fan for a long time.
I dont know the exactly reason, but a woman using Smart tricks to undress man is really exciting to me

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 7:07 am 
Newly Registered User

Hey, I'm new both to the forums and to CFNM - I've watched some videos (and enjoyed them) and like the idea (fantasy?) of being naked around clothed women but I think, for my first time, I'd want other naked guys there too for moral support!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:44 am 

Hi everyone, I'm interested in the topic, hope to take part, but it looks too difficult to fullfill all formalities.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 am 

I'm not completely sure of why I am attracted to CFNM. I think one of the things is it flips the norm of women's bodies being displayed in various media and men being covered. I like the reversal and being the vulnerable one. I'm also a nudist, so being in social nude situations aren't new to me

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:10 pm 

Hello,

Though I didn't always know it, I've enjoyed CFNM since I was very young. It was only a few years ago that I came to realize that the concept of CFNM even existed. It has enabled me to better find and navigate the vast and various media depicting such situations -- not the least of which include this very forum.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 6:35 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi I'm Tom. I've been interested in CFNM for sometime and my research led me to this site. Memories from my school swimming sessions back in the 1970's has a lot to do with my interest. Later my travels in Europe renewed my interest especially when i was in Germany. At that time I found attitudes to be more liberal abroad than at home in the UK. I'd be happy to share stories, fantasies and experiences with like minded individuals.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:36 am 

Hi, I'm Michael, a big fan of ENM / CFNM / CMNM, especially public and accidental embarrassment. Just checking things out here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:41 am 

I like the power dynamic aspect of it, specifically the exposure, embarrassment, and potential humiliation of the male. Even if he's blessed, he is vulnerable and visible, and the woman is not.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:13 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi Im Paul & have always been into CFNM. Im also interested in nudism/naturism which normally involves other naked women lol But I do also have some stories of clothed females to share while I have been nude

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 122  Next