CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:41 pm 

Hi I also like cfnm and think it is very erotic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:10 am 
Newly Registered User

hello, I just want to experience something that cannot be possible in real life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 pm 

I've had an interest in ENF for a long time, but after being introduced to the "Embarassed Handyman Ted" series I realized I liked the CFNM side as well.

The idea of being totally vulnerable and at the mercy of a group of horny girls is pretty thrilling - though I don't think I'm quite bold enough to actually attempt it with anyone aside from my girlfriend!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:52 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi, As a kinky submissive guy i love the idea of CFNM. i have played a little alone with one woman but like the ide of being outnumbered too.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:42 am 

Newbie here/. Hard drive blew up, (win 10 annual update). Lost passwords. So had to reregister. I have a "closet" interest in CFNM, and have introdcued a number of young friends (and ladies) to the concept. Too many incidents over the years to list, that have shaped my interest, but generally of young women coming in on me while changing or nude. Looking back, I am surprised at how many times, and have to go to the conclusion that this is not accidental.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:55 am 

Hello. I like CFNM because I like the focus on fulfilling the desire of the woman.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:53 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi all, with me, its all about "the look." Gets me every single time

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:47 am 
Newly Registered User

Site Administrator wrote:
Greetings. This topic thread allows you to build up your post numbers. Say hello to others, and tell us what attracts you to CFNM. If you want, tell us your CFNM fantasies too!

Hello everyone. Hope your all well during these difficult times.
I’ve been interested in CFNM from quite a young age and often used to have fantasies about this subject. When I was younger I had a very vivid dream about being captured by clothed females and was stripped down naked in front of them. I was looked in a cage completely naked and ladies would observe me and look at my small penis etc.
For me CFNM represents me feeling vulnerable and naked while being judged or humiliated by the opposite sex. Cheers everyone... Jeks...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:27 pm 

Hey everyone. I realized I liked CFNM as a teenager after a hospital stay. For me, I enjoy the aspects of accidental male nudity in front of women the most. I also like ENF.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:38 am 
Newly Registered User

Whenever I click any topic which appears on web, I keep getting this message - "You are not authorised to read this forum". Can anyone tell me what to do ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132  Next