CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 106  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:23 am 
Newly Registered User

Hi everybody.

I am have been a fan of CFNM as long as I can remember, even before the term was invented by Brad. I remember how excited I was when I found Byron's old board and then the VSFW board. I have been a faithful follower ever since. I do admit that I have only posted a few times in all my years, but I will try to contribute more going forward.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hey everyone! I love the idea of CFNM but have unfortunately never had an experience. I never used to post here on my old account, because I felt like I didn't have much to say. But I'll try to contribute more in future.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:43 am 

Hi, really not sure-I got into it around the mid 2000's or so when I saw Pure CFNM after getting online in 2005. Maybe it is the idea of a woman having some kind of power over the man, I also love seeing the look of happiness on the faces of amateur ladies at stripper nights & at street fairs/B2B etc. Even more when they have their hands/legs on the guys body or penis.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:31 am 

Not sure how I got interested in cfnm.
I think I read a few stories that got me started

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:47 am 

I think in two words - It's exciting

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:03 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello,
I guess it's because it is more natural, non-staged and generally positive experience.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:18 am 

truman wrote:
Hey everyone! I love the idea of CFNM but have unfortunately never had an experience. I never used to post here on my old account, because I felt like I didn't have much to say. But I'll try to contribute more in future.

This is true of me as well. But fair enough in regards to the resources used from lurkers visits and reducing them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:25 am 

Hello!

I love CFNM, especially where the guy is embarrassed or somehow has tpo participate against his will.

I like to write stories that create this dynamic - lately a series of stories about a CFNM island (Giros Island).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:35 am 

Hello there! Nice to be in this forum with you.

As many here, I'm also a follower of CFNM. Hope to be able to share some material very soon, too!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:42 am 

Hey,

I really never thought about CFNM until I went away to college. While away at school I experienced a lot of CFNM. I began to enjoy two aspects of CFNM. 1. The girls having fun by seeing nude guys. 2. That I could turn a girl on visually. Like a lot of experiences in college, CFNM was something I discovered I liked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1056 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 106  Next