CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:34 am 

My life is littered with missed opportunities as i am basically a very shy person and get tongue tied or embarrassed when opportunities if a sexual nature present themselves. One such was when i was 13. I was sent home from school as I had been the victim of a fellow pupil throwing something over me. My mum was out when i got home but my neighbour and her daughter were in and saw my plight. Imagine my surprise when in her kitchen she stripped me to my underpants and cleaned me up. I had expected to do it myself. When she pointed at my underpants and said what about down there i was my usual self and muttered something like it wont have got into there so missed the opportunity to have had to remove them and be completely naked in front of her and the daughter. I have regretted it ever since as she had cleaned up the rest of me very thoroughly. I now imagine her washing me and making sure every inch was clean.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:09 pm 

Good story. But don't worry man, I think most cfnm lovers are in general naturally shy and that's why we are attracted to this fetish.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:53 am 

A lot of people are in the same situation :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:15 pm 

A lot of people are in the same situation :)

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:56 pm 

Every year after London naked bike ride I scan Flickr and other sites for photos from the day and I always find photos of amazing CFNM with great girls that I have somehow missed due to being the wrong side of the road of at the opposite end of the park ... so frustrating !!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:39 am 
Newly Registered User

Expose it every chance you get. Don’t look back with regrets

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:57 pm 

What to do

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:58 am 

Haha, that's hilarious. But pretty kind of her to help out in this way ! Didn't you find any other opportunities with them later?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:27 pm 

Normally, a CFNM fetish begins because of an involuntary situation in the past: either you were exposed when you not intended to or you wanted to be exposed, but you missed the opportunity.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:51 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

mrzero wrote:
Normally, a CFNM fetish begins because of an involuntary situation in the past: either you were exposed when you not intended to or you wanted to be exposed, but you missed the opportunity.

Mrzero, involuntary situations are not CFNM.

Consent is an essential element in CFNM. If it is not consensual it is not CFNM.

This rule holds true here in CFNM Village regardless of what you may see elsewhere on the net.

CFNM Village is the home of CFNM. The term originated with the founder of CFNM Village. We play by his rules.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum