CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: My kind of CFNM
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 7:35 am 
Village Vagabond

First time I've posted a link, hope I'm doing it right. Apologies if this has been posted before.
I just love the girl's reaction, both parties are enjoying the situation (and it's my wife Jane's new favourite video!)

http://www.cfnmtoob.com/video/excited-b ... 14737.html

Post subject: Re: My kind of CFNM
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:54 pm 
Newly Registered User

Wow, that was hot! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:29 pm 

This is really great!I think your link is good here, thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:50 am 

This video was a very good one. I always love to watch the reactions of the girls when they watch naked men. Sometimes it is not just the naked man who feels embarrassed, but the girls watching the naked man also feel embarrassed while watching his naked body.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:19 am 
Newly Registered User

for me best cfnm is at tutorhim.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:44 am 
Newly Registered User

That is a nice video! I have also had reactions like this with previous girls

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:58 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Very nice I agree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:30 am 

Interesting video

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:09 pm 
Newly Registered User

Very interesting place tutorhim I Agreee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:04 am 
Newly Registered User

Magpie wrote:
First time I've posted a link, hope I'm doing it right. Apologies if this has been posted before.
I just love the girl's reaction, both parties are enjoying the situation (and it's my wife Jane's new favourite video!)

http://www.cfnmtoob.com/video/excited-b ... 14737.html

great reaction!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:25 am 
Village Drifter

I just love to see girls enjoying mens bodies. She looks as though she’s having a great time

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:41 pm 
Village Drifter

I'm posting this as an answer because I'm not allowed to post it as a new topik.
In the modern era, the majority of people live in gender-segregated societies. This division forms rules and norms of behavior corresponding to these principles. In these societies, it is accepted that public places involving undressing and nudity are divided into female and male, and exposing naked private parts outside of them or infront to the opposite sex considered as unacceptable. As a result of these traditions and style of upbringing, feelings of embarrassment, shame and guilt are built up in individuals when they are placed in a situation that contradicts these principles. These feelings are all the stronger the stricter the society in which the individual was raised and educated.
However, regardless of how strict a given society is, there are exceptions where people are placed in situations that contradict these norms and traditions, most often in the field of medical care. Regardless of the fact that these situations are completely legal, they cause strong and quite contradictory feelings in those who find themselves in such a situation. And while adults have some option of choosing a doctor of their preferred gender, the under@ge patients are entirely subject to medical regulations or the demands and decisions of their parents or legal chaperones. This puts boys in an extremely delicate situation, because most pediatricians are female, and the main caregiver and chaperone for intimate medical examinations is mostly the mother, aunt, grandmother or other female relative. Although this is considered acceptable in most societies, extremely strong feelings of shame, embarrassment and discomfort, reinforced by the sense of necessity and inevitability of the situation, often leave a deep imprint on the young man's mind and are sometimes the cause of the emergence of CFNM tendencies. For good, this addiction is not a mental deviation, but rather a cause of thrill and erotic and sexual charge. This is evidenced by the many stories and confessions that illustrate the whole range of rather contradictory feelings.
This is an extremely interesting and delicate matter, which, in my opinion, deserves to be commented on and discussed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:27 am 

Jocasta wrote:
there are exceptions where people are placed in situations that contradict these norms and traditions, most often in the field of medical care. Regardless of the fact that these situations are completely legal, they cause strong and quite contradictory feelings in those who find themselves in such a situation. And while adults have some option of choosing a doctor of their preferred gender, the under@ge patients are entirely subject to medical regulations or the demands and decisions of their parents or legal chaperones. This puts boys in an extremely delicate situation, because most pediatricians are female, and the main caregiver and chaperone for intimate medical examinations is mostly the mother, aunt, grandmother or other female relative. Although this is considered acceptable in most societies, extremely strong feelings of shame, embarrassment and discomfort, reinforced by the sense of necessity and inevitability of the situation, often leave a deep imprint on the young man's mind and are sometimes the cause of the emergence of CFNM tendencies. For good, this addiction is not a mental deviation, but rather a cause of thrill and erotic and sexual charge. This is evidenced by the many stories and confessions that illustrate the whole range of rather contradictory feelings.
This is an extremely interesting and delicate matter, which, in my opinion, deserves to be commented on and discussed.

I really liked your post. Did you study psychology?
I worked as a secretary in a pediatric clinic 5 years ago. There were 4 pediatricians, all women, and only 2 offices, so each day there was a schedule for 2 doctors.
My job was to register patients, take care of payment for private patients and weigh and measure patients' height before appointments.
Regarding weighing and height measurement, everyone should wear only underwear, boys and girls. Some boys were extremely embarrassing, I think because it was a woman taking measurements. By the way, there were some 17-year-old patients whose parents preferred to continue consulting with the pediatrician they had been following since they were little.
A pediatric consultation includes assessing the stage of sexual maturation (Tanner stages), especially in pre-adolescents. There are also diseases in which it is essential to evaluate the genitals, such as mumps. Even with the office door closed, it was possible to listen to the entire negotiation to show "the parts"... it was very rare for a girl to make it difficult, but many boys insisted that they didn't want to, they cried... probably for being a woman doctor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:16 am 
Village Drifter

deboraconti wrote:
I really liked your post. Did you study psychology?
I worked as a secretary in a pediatric clinic 5 years ago. There were 4 pediatricians, all women, and only 2 offices, so each day there was a schedule for 2 doctors.
My job was to register patients, take care of payment for private patients and weigh and measure patients' height before appointments.
Regarding weighing and height measurement, everyone should wear only underwear, boys and girls. Some boys were extremely embarrassing, I think because it was a woman taking measurements. By the way, there were some 17-year-old patients whose parents preferred to continue consulting with the pediatrician they had been following since they were little.
A pediatric consultation includes assessing the stage of sexual maturation (Tanner stages), especially in pre-adolescents. There are also diseases in which it is essential to evaluate the genitals, such as mumps. Even with the office door closed, it was possible to listen to the entire negotiation to show "the parts"... it was very rare for a girl to make it difficult, but many boys insisted that they didn't want to, they cried... probably for being a woman doctor

No, I'm not a psychologist, but I'm interested in commenting and discussing this very sensitive matter. As I mentioned in my previous post, the necessity and inevitability of situations in which young patients and their adult chaperones are placed not on their initiative and sometimes contrary to their moral principles, norms of behavior, sense of privacy makes the topic quite peppery and exciting at the same time time and raises conflicting feelings and emotions that are interesting to discuss.
In the accidental flashings and casual situations where girls and women peek at naked boys or men for a short time, there is usually a moment of surprise, a reaction of embarrassment and an impulsive attempt to cover up the exposed private parts. These moments are usually unanticipated and too short, and the sensations, excitement and impressions come in only after the situation has passed.
In contrast, the cases in the medical field that I have in mind are pre-planned and anticipated, the participants know exactly what is going to happen and they enter with a strong emotional charge. The medical examination itself implies nudity and exposure of the exposed private parts of the patient for quite a long time, turning in different directions, moving the body or parts of it... all things that expose the genitals of the young man in different positions and shapes to the gaze of the chaperone , too often female. That should probubly magnifies the sensations to the point of pain and leaves a lasting impression on the mind long after the event.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:04 am 

Jocasta wrote:
In contrast, the cases in the medical field that I have in mind are pre-planned and anticipated, the participants know exactly what is going to happen and they enter with a strong emotional charge. The medical examination itself implies nudity and exposure of the exposed private parts of the patient for quite a long time, turning in different directions, moving the body or parts of it... all things that expose the genitals of the young man in different positions and shapes to the gaze of the chaperone , too often female. That should probubly magnifies the sensations to the point of pain and leaves a lasting impression on the mind long after the event.

I remember a boy around 12 years old, who was always accompanied by his older sister (about 13 years). It seems that the parents were separated, and the mother could not go to appointments due to her work.
This boy had a small lump on his testicle, and the doctors thought it was probably benign, so they didn't do surgery, but the lump should be monitored closely. So every 6 months this boy had a consultation, an ultrasound and blood tests.
I remember that in the first consultations the boy was very apprehensive before the consultation, and it was a lot of work to examine him. His sister always came into the office with him to help hold.
At first he was very crying, “I don't want to, it hurts”. But he got used to it, and at the age of 14y he already came to appointments alone. I remember that once I asked the reason for the consultation, it is a question that should always be asked. I was surprised by the answer: “I came to show my balls to Dr. A...” :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:55 am 
Village Drifter

deboraconti wrote:
I remember a boy around 12 years old, who was always accompanied by his older sister (about 13 years). It seems that the parents were separated, and the mother could not go to appointments due to her work.
This boy had a small lump on his testicle, and the doctors thought it was probably benign, so they didn't do surgery, but the lump should be monitored closely. So every 6 months this boy had a consultation, an ultrasound and blood tests.
I remember that in the first consultations the boy was very apprehensive before the consultation, and it was a lot of work to examine him. His sister always came into the office with him to help hold.
At first he was very crying, “I don't want to, it hurts”. But he got used to it, and at the age of 14y he already came to appointments alone. I remember that once I asked the reason for the consultation, it is a question that should always be asked. I was surprised by the answer: “I came to show my balls to Dr. A...” :lol:

I'm not sure that the best option is for the boy's sister, who is minor by the law to accompany him during his annual medical examination. I'm also not sure if our pediatrician would accept such a situation at all. The annual medical examination is an important moment in the growth and physical development of the young man and deserves to be given the necessary attention. The mother is the main caregiver for the boy's health, hygiene and development and well aware of his health, current condition and health history while the pediatrician is the corrective one to assess the current condition and make recommendations for future care and actions for the mother to implement if necessary. If the mother is unable to attend for any reason, it is more appropriate to ask another adult relative such as a grandmother, aunt, neighbor or colleague to attend in her stead in order to obtain adequate respite and reliable recommendations from the pediatrician. The inconvenience for the boy will not be less, but at least there will be a satisfactory enough result of the awkward situation.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:39 am 

Jocasta wrote:
I'm not sure that the best option is for the boy's sister, who is minor by the law to accompany him during his annual medical examination. I'm also not sure if our pediatrician would accept such a situation at all. If the mother is unable to attend for any reason, it is more appropriate to ask another adult relative such as a grandmother, aunt, neighbor or colleague to attend in her stead in order to obtain adequate respite and reliable recommendations from the pediatrician. The inconvenience for the boy will not be less, but at least there will be a satisfactory enough result of the awkward situation.

here in brazil there is a big difference between rich and poor. This family was poor, care was provided by SUS (the public health system). the fact that he always came back for scheduled consultations was already a fact to be celebrated, a good number of patients with the same conditions lost their follow-up, did not bring the exams.
I didn't ask the pediatrician, but I think the nodule and the exams were always unchanged, and if he needed something more urgent, like surgery, or had an altered exam, the mother or another relative would be summoned to go to the appointments

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:29 am 
Village Drifter

deboraconti wrote:
here in brazil there is a big difference between rich and poor. This family was poor, care was provided by SUS (the public health system). the fact that he always came back for scheduled consultations was already a fact to be celebrated, a good number of patients with the same conditions lost their follow-up, did not bring the exams.
I didn't ask the pediatrician, but I think the nodule and the exams were always unchanged, and if he needed something more urgent, like surgery, or had an altered exam, the mother or another relative would be summoned to go to the appointments

Of course there is a great difference between established practices in different countries and even between the practices and methods of different pediatricians in the same country. Specialized health care for poorer members of society is unfortunately at a mediocre level everywhere. Perhaps the sister's presence is justified more for the boy's psychological support than as a full-fledged chaperone to contribute with experience and impressions about the young patient's health status and condition. It also has no legal weight, because the sister is also a minor and cannot represent the boy as a guardian or substitute parent.
Quite probable that the boy is used to being seen naked by his sister, for otherwise he would hardly admit her into the exam room of his own accord, knowing what will happen during the examination much less in the absence of his mother, who, if she were there wouldn't leave him a choice different of her own whim.
Be that as it may, being present during the examination and watching the entire procedure is definitely a curious and exciting experience for the boy's sister, which would inevitably generate excitement and pleasure and probably leave a lasting impression on her mind.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:57 am 

deboraconti wrote:
care was provided by SUS (the public health system). the fact that he always came back for scheduled consultations was already a fact to be celebrated, a good number of patients with the same conditions lost their follow-up, did not bring the exams.

I know exactly what you're talking about!
In some country many things are less formal and rigid. this has both negative and positive points.
it is often necessary to activate the social service to ensure the follow-up of poor children and families with a low level of education

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:15 am 

Jocasta wrote:
Perhaps the sister's presence is justified more for the boy's psychological support than as a full-fledged chaperone to contribute with experience and impressions about the young patient's health status and condition. It also has no legal weight, because the sister is also a minor and cannot represent the boy as a guardian or substitute parent.
Quite probable that the boy is used to being seen naked by his sister, for otherwise he would hardly admit her into the exam room of his own accord, knowing what will happen during the examination much less in the absence of his mother, who, if she were there wouldn't leave him a choice different of her own whim.
Be that as it may, being present during the examination and watching the entire procedure is definitely a curious and exciting experience for the boy's sister, which would inevitably generate excitement and pleasure and probably leave a lasting impression on her mind.

yes, i think that way too. Probably the sister's presence is for the boy's psychological support.
Frequently 13 or 14 years old girls are much more mature than boys of the same age.. Perhaps she had a similar role as a mother in that family.
I definitely find it quite exciting for her! Possibly she had knowledge about male (and female) reproductive system from her school classes. But watching an examination of a boy of a similar age must awaken feelings...