CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:41 pm 

This scenario is what excites me about cfnm. Being required to undress, like in a doctor’s office, or hospital, or dressing room or for a bath or even, perhaps punishment. Then, while in that situation, you are seen by someone or others that makes it very embarrassing.
For example, I envision myself at 30 years of age or so, being examined nude for medical reasons and one or more females younger than me have an opportunity to see me nude and under the direction of a female medical person. Or in a hospital bed, nurse giving me a nude sponge bath. While a curtain surrounds the bed, a 19 or 20 year old girl, visiting someone in my room, can see through the curtain. She sees all of me and what the nurse is doing and I know she sees me and she knows that I can see her watching me. There is nothing I can do, just lay there totally exposed.
Sometimes I know the person watching (cousin, worker colleague, neighbor, etc.) and sometimes I don’t. They obviously enjoy watching and looking in my eyes with a smile or smirk and there is a helplessness that I can’t stop what is happening. The helplessness, loss of control and total exposure is what gets me very excited.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:26 am 

ONCE I was pantsed in class, but my brief stayed on. After an initial embarrassment, I wonder how girls would react if my brief were pulled down too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:44 pm 

Just as important, how would you have reacted? They surely would have enjoyed looking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:20 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4389
The story I posted here explores this 'forced' aspect really well.

DTR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:34 pm 

Yeah. I fantasize about being used in some sort of demonstration: like maybe in a sex ed or anatomy class. Being forced to get completely naked in front of everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:18 am 
Newly Registered User

Everytime I have a medical at work I'm practically begging for the nurse to tell me to undress. She wouldn't get much argument from me that's for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:29 am 

I have fantasia go to do cleaning of rich mature lady and she forced me strip totally naked and make me work like that. After work she town my clothes out of window and kick me out of door nude

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 3:35 pm 

I agree. the embarrassment is the best type of cfnm. also into sph themes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:05 pm 
Newly Registered User

True I also have had those thoughts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:58 am 

I've always wanted to be the victim of a pantsing. Ganged up on by a group of laughing women, who pin me down and strip me naked. I once saw a photo of a guy being pinned down, while a woman pointed a camera at his junk. Would have given anything to be that guy, but sadly I've only seen women de-pants guys a couple of times in my life... And you can't really go looking for it to happen, it has to happen by itself.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:41 am 
Village Vagabond

I love those scenarios. Combined with an sph moment especially.
I once had a wound dressing changed in hospital and was asked if it was okay
if it was done by a trainee under supervision.
The dressing being across the top and side of my thigh I couldn't wear undies,
and so I lay there totally exposed, little willy trembling while an older nurse
and a trainee smirked at each other.
I still wank to the memory - lol.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:46 pm 

Jboy13 wrote:
This scenario is what excites me about cfnm. Being required to undress, like in a doctor’s office, or hospital, or dressing room or for a bath or even, perhaps punishment. Then, while in that situation, you are seen by someone or others that makes it very embarrassing.
For example, I envision myself at 30 years of age or so, being examined nude for medical reasons and one or more females younger than me have an opportunity to see me nude and under the direction of a female medical person. Or in a hospital bed, nurse giving me a nude sponge bath. While a curtain surrounds the bed, a 19 or 20 year old girl, visiting someone in my room, can see through the curtain. She sees all of me and what the nurse is doing and I know she sees me and she knows that I can see her watching me. There is nothing I can do, just lay there totally exposed.
Sometimes I know the person watching (cousin, worker colleague, neighbor, etc.) and sometimes I don’t. They obviously enjoy watching and looking in my eyes with a smile or smirk and there is a helplessness that I can’t stop what is happening. The helplessness, loss of control and total exposure is what gets me very excited.

That is up there as my favorite type of CFNM scenario.
There are videos I watched on cfnmtv that has something like that and one with a store changing room which is really hot.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:39 pm 
Newly Registered User

My fantasy: Semi-famous young woman with funny personality will notice my comment below her photo at her Instagram and photo of clothing optional beach at my Instagram, which I often visit during days when there are almost no people. She will agree with her female friends and friends of friends to visit that beach with hard to recognise appearance - e.g. leotard swimsuit, sunglasses, etc. One of them will steal my clothes. Another one will tell me that I have to do some naked entertainment for them if I want return my clothes after I looked at their bikini photos at Instagram. I have to walk, run, swim in cold water, etc. They are laughing at me,taking photos and videos.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:07 pm 

One of the best forced to undress scenarios for me is the Prison intake exam, where a young female guard maybe it's her first day or two on the job, gives an order to not only strip down but to pull back the foreskin to check for contraband.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:52 am 

I spend time thinking about non-prison strip searches.

I've heard that people get stripsearched at foreign airports and sometimes even at music festivals abroad.

Only interested in "authentic" scenarios without a sexual element, and it's hard to find that online

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:07 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

One fantasy I know a lot of us have in this vein is being forcefully stripped naked by females. I accumulated many such photos from Femaledom.com, which is run and operated by women that express to others that they are into cfnm ballbusting. The site owner and producer, Sharon, writes about her enjoyment of cfnm ballbusting on her home page:

http://femaledom.com/

They often start the shoots with the hapless guy being stripped naked by the females who then abuse him by kicking him in his balls. What I find erotic about Sharon is that she admits that having the females forcefully strip the men is as much her fantasy, and she enjoys it. She says she loves the empowerment of the girls that it shows, and the humiliation and vulnerability her beautiful models force the men into.

Here are some of her photos as well as others of the same theme:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:17 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Here are some more of the photos she took of clothed females stripping males naked:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:31 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

very hot Lumpy !

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:33 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

guyfrombrazil wrote:
very hot Lumpy !

Thanks. A lot of guys don't like some of my posts as they fall into the "dominant female/femdom" category. Others find them highly erotic. Some of us know girls like those hired by Sharon of Femdom.com. Sharon frequently talks about the girls and what they're like when the cameras aren't rolling, and she says that there's no difference - all of them love this kind of thing, and their reactions really show their enjoyment of CFNM female domination.

Here are some more of clothed females forcefully stripping guys naked then having fun with their dicks and balls (I've got a lot more, so let me know if you want to see them):

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:36 pm 
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

thx lumpy some nice cfnm pictures.