CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:53 pm 

I have read the new rules and will try to be a productive member of the group.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:24 am 

I read almost everything and post in forums that newly registered should post to show their willingness for contribution... im so happy to be a member.. i dont know when i can be allowed to see other topics and access to all forums... im excited to be a part of this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:44 am 
Newly Registered User

Have read through the new rules and will abide by it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:34 pm 

Hey there! I was a member of this site since before the update happened where I can't see any of the media anymore. Strangely my account (same name) got deleted and I had to make a new one. How do I gain access to the media here again? There's so many amazing CFNM pics/videos I can't see anymore because I'm not authorised :(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:50 am 

CompellingBosom wrote:
Hey there! I was a member of this site since before the update happened where I can't see any of the media anymore. Strangely my account (same name) got deleted and I had to make a new one. How do I gain access to the media here again? There's so many amazing CFNM pics/videos I can't see anymore because I'm not authorised :(

Oh im glad to be not the only one :oops: .

So yeah i no the Rules and my name before was evilfuture .

So it would be nice to get access too your Site again :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:33 am 
Village Vagabond

I hope I'm able to join the forums other topics soon. This is one of my favorite websites.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:22 am 
Newly Registered User

I thought I was doing something wrong when I first signed up cause I couldn't see anything but then I read the rules :) .I see so many pictures on google coming from this site when searching something like
"public cfnm site:cfnmvillage.com" but could never view them even after registering. It'd be nice to be approved for more access. Thanks. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:34 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

dodo321 wrote:
I thought I was doing something wrong when I first signed up cause I couldn't see anything but then I read the rules :) .I see so many pictures on google coming from this site when searching something like
"public cfnm site:cfnmvillage.com" but could never view them even after registering. It'd be nice to be approved for more access. Thanks. :D

Hey Dodo.

The rules tell you about the post count. There are specific threads for you to post into that allow you to participate in the community, sharing your experiences and preferences. They get your post count up enough such that you can join the full community.

See you soon.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:29 am 
Village Vagabond

I have read the rules as well, btw. I have much more free time to be an active participant in the site as of now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:23 am 
Newly Registered User

I have read the rules and hope to be a fully engaged member of the forum.
I have plenty of stories from nude beaches, spas and wellness centers as well as more sexual encounters with various different women over the years.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:57 pm 

I have read the rules, and agree to all. Looking forward to being a part of the community! I've been a fan of CFNM since I was a small boy, just didn't know what to call it back then!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:41 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello. I, like the many others here, have read the rules. In addition, I was also a member in the past under this same username. I assume my profile was "pruned" out. I am looking forward to getting back into this great CFNM-enthusiast community.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:16 am 

I've read the rules. I'm just a normal person enjoying the stories. No harm intended to anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:42 am 

I have read the rules and hope to be a fully engaged member of the forum.
I have plenty of stories from nude beaches, spas and wellness centers as well as more sexual encounters with various different women over the years.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:52 am 

Hello i want to see the other topics. I can't see any of them. Please, i would like some information.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:27 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

lolotutu wrote:
Hello i want to see the other topics. I can't see any of them. Please, i would like some information.

You've appeared to have reached the post count necessary to view all the other forums. Unfortunately, it some times takes a day or so for the phpBB forum to reset and grant those permissions.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:31 am 

Hi to all,
I have read the rules, and agree to all.
I hope to share with you some pics.
Ciao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:08 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello everybody,
I have been using this forum on another account for nearly five years, now I've created this new one because I'm starting a blog under this name and was planning to unify things. It never occurred to me to ask: Is it possible at all to change your account name? If that was the case, I'd much rather use that option, if there's a mod who would kindly help me out. :) If it's not possible, I'll just start over with this account, please just let me know.

An unrelated thing: In the TOA thread, as a new user, instead of being able to see the link to the TOA at the bottom you only get this message in red letters:

Quote:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:18 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

cfnmfic wrote:
Hello everybody,
I have been using this forum on another account for nearly five years, now I've created this new one because I'm starting a blog under this name and was planning to unify things. It never occurred to me to ask: Is it possible at all to change your account name? If that was the case, I'd much rather use that option, if there's a mod who would kindly help me out. :) If it's not possible, I'll just start over with this account, please just let me know.

An unrelated thing: In the TOA thread, as a new user, instead of being able to see the link to the TOA at the bottom you only get this message in red letters:

Quote:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM me, I can help.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:09 pm 

Hi everyone, I’ve reviewed the rules and think they make a lot of sense here. I’ve been active in forums in the past where lurkers overwhelm active users SIGNIFICANTLY so this seems like a good workaround.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next