CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:53 am 

I'm glad this forum seems so secure. Looking forward to reading some more posts and getting an insight into cfnm.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:37 am 
Village Drifter

I have read the rules and I believe I understand them. They should be easy to abide to. I look forward to sharing more regarding my experiences soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:28 am 
Newly Registered User

Sound fair, great forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:11 am 
Village Drifter

I'm still trying to figure out this site. I had completely forgotten about it (I guess that would be the old version) years ago and stumbled on this different version.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:35 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

frederick wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out this site. I had completely forgotten about it (I guess that would be the old version) years ago and stumbled on this different version.

Welcome back. As you will see, once you've posted a minimum number of posts and each one is approved by one of our handsome and brilliant moderators, a *lot* of topic-related forums will open up to you. The minimum number of posts required is currently set at 2, although we might change that number from time to time if the level of spammers increase.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:02 pm 

Brad wrote:
frederick wrote:

Welcome back. As you will see, once you've posted a minimum number of posts and each one is approved by one of our handsome and brilliant moderators, a *lot* of topic-related forums will open up to you. The minimum number of posts required is currently set at 2, although we might change that number from time to time if the level of spammers increase.

Thank you Brad. Wow you guys have an uphill struggle here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:47 pm 
Newly Registered User

Just rejoined after losing my previous log in details.

Looking forward to becoming involved!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:17 pm 

I was apart of this forum years ago, really glad to see it still exists and that the moderators are keeping a watchful eye on the forum being properly used.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:48 am 

Glad I found this forum and looking at the reasons for not opening everything for a new member seems fair enough.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:55 pm 

How to get access
??

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:40 am 

I was a huge fan of the site before and want to be able to read the stories again. Peace and love!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:26 pm 

Old member that's back after a hiatus - from memory the site is similar color and layout wise but seems to have been nicely optimized since I was here last - good job!

Looking forward to being back in the community - I remember this forum and the moderator of AllThingsCFNM used to be the go to sites a couple of years ago. On a side note, I hope the moderator of AllThingsCFNM is doing well - I know he used to post here quite often if I am not mistaken. If you see this Brad and know how he is doing, I would appreciate any good news.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:30 pm 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

zarab wrote:
Old member that's back after a hiatus - from memory the site is similar color and layout wise but seems to have been nicely optimized since I was here last - good job!

Looking forward to being back in the community - I remember this forum and the moderator of AllThingsCFNM used to be the go to sites a couple of years ago. On a side note, I hope the moderator of AllThingsCFNM is doing well - I know he used to post here quite often if I am not mistaken. If you see this Brad and know how he is doing, I would appreciate any good news.

Thanks and welcome back. Superfluous has had some battles in the past year, but last time he was here I believe he was doing better (Super, if you see this, please post!)

By the way, he's now one of our moderators!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:41 pm 
Newly Registered User

can i just pay you for access and be done with it? i wanna see the amazing stories and photos i have little to offer myself as the chance never presents itself where i live. happy to pay for access though?????

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:30 pm 
Council Member
Council Member

valecarradona wrote:
can i just pay you for access and be done with it? i wanna see the amazing stories and photos i have little to offer myself as the chance never presents itself where i live. happy to pay for access though?????

Can't you briefly post a couple of lines in here:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3010

and

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3060

maybe with an additional reply, and you will likely be a full-access member in no time!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:17 pm 

Brad wrote:
Thanks and welcome back. Superfluous has had some battles in the past year, but last time he was here I believe he was doing better (Super, if you see this, please post!)

Thanks for the update, Brad! Good to be back - hope you are doing well too. I'm glad he's doing better as of late - here's to him moderating for the foreseeable future!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:46 pm 

About how long does it typically take for a user to become registered?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:59 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

wumboslice wrote:
About how long does it typically take for a user to become registered?

Like anything you are waiting for it always seems longer when you are impatient. :lol:

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:23 pm 

zarab wrote:
Brad wrote:

Thanks for the update, Brad! Good to be back - hope you are doing well too. I'm glad he's doing better as of late - here's to him moderating for the foreseeable future!

Is there an ability to like a post?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:54 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Guide_dogg wrote:
Is there an ability to like a post?

Yes.

There is a button in the bottom right hand corner of the post, which I think you have already found, with "quote" on it.

Click that button, then type "I like this post" and scroll down and press the "submit" button.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next