CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:11 pm 

Glad to be here. Hope to see good stuff soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:42 am 

I read the rules, and I hope to be a full member of the forum.
I have many stories from nudist beaches, resorts and wellness centers, as well as more contacts with different women over the years.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:32 am 

Hi again CFNM Village!!

I don't know where to post now, I've been a member since the beginning of the forum and even before when its name was "Sensations for women"

I haven't been able to login in my account these past months and when I tried to login today, my acount had been cancelled or deactivated without any warning sent to my e-mail.

Now, I have created the same account with the same username and I can't access all the forums I used to read and all my contributions and posts in all those forums is lost.

What can I do now to recover all my history on this forum? As I said, I haven't received any warning in my e-mail about a possible deactivation due to inactivity. I hope I can recover my info and all my past posts.

Incha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:35 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Inchantrika wrote:
Hi again CFNM Village!!

I don't know where to post now, I've been a member since the beginning of the forum and even before when its name was "Sensations for women"

I haven't been able to login in my account these past months and when I tried to login today, my acount had been cancelled or deactivated without any warning sent to my e-mail.

Now, I have created the same account with the same username and I can't access all the forums I used to read and all my contributions and posts in all those forums is lost.

What can I do now to recover all my history on this forum? As I said, I haven't received any warning in my e-mail about a possible deactivation due to inactivity. I hope I can recover my info and all my past posts.

Incha

Hi Incha,

Over the past year or so, the forum became overloaded with inactive members which was making it hard for the active members to use it. Since it is not a pay site and the owner makes no money off of it, he chose to remove members who were inactive rather than pay out more of his own money for more band width. A number of "culls" took place and the forum software did not always function as it was predicted to. This unfortunately left some members who had been active on the list to be culled. Mostly it happened to members who had not posted within a year but there were some that were still active posters.

Unfortunately what's gone is gone unless you have saved a copy for yourself or can find it in internet archives somewhere. Apologies that you were affected by this. It was not directed at you and was merely an administrative housekeeping action.

When new members sign up now they need to make a few posts in the New Member topics before they get access to the full board again. This keeps out spammers etc. Just a few more posts and you will have full access again.

Welcome back. Looking forward to reading about some of your experiences.

Doug444 - Moderator

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:18 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have read the rules, and agree to all. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:57 pm 

I have read the rules, I hope to see all thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:52 pm 

doug444 wrote:
Inchantrika wrote:
Hi again CFNM Village!!

Incha

Hi Incha,

Over the past year or so, the forum became overloaded with inactive members which was making it hard for the active members to use it. Since it is not a pay site and the owner makes no money off of it, he chose to remove members who were inactive rather than pay out more of his own money for more band width. A number of "culls" took place and the forum software did not always function as it was predicted to. This unfortunately left some members who had been active on the list to be culled. Mostly it happened to members who had not posted within a year but there were some that were still active posters.

Unfortunately what's gone is gone unless you have saved a copy for yourself or can find it in internet archives somewhere. Apologies that you were affected by this. It was not directed at you and was merely an administrative housekeeping action.

When new members sign up now they need to make a few posts in the New Member topics before they get access to the full board again. This keeps out spammers etc. Just a few more posts and you will have full access again.

Welcome back. Looking forward to reading about some of your experiences.

Doug444 - Moderator

Thank you so much for replying and explaining all the situation Doug. I'll post a few things to recover the access to the full board. Thank you again, I wish you a happy new cfnm year :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:41 am 
Newly Registered User

To see all threads , need to read rules, ok.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:58 am 
Newly Registered User

ok so to post read rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:00 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

japsss wrote:
To see all threads , need to read rules, ok.

henning2589 wrote:
ok so to post read rules

Yes, first read the rules, then post in the topics you can see. When you have made sufficient posts, the remainder of the board will magically appear to you.

When I post in normal colored text I am posting as a member and will debate any points I make as an equal.
When I use green text I'm moderating. If you wish to debate this, use PM. I recommend you do not challenge my green text in open forum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:30 am 

Thanks for taking the time to write the rules! Hoping to see more content soon :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:44 am 

Thanks for all the work here, absolutely appreciated and hope to learn and discover more about CFNM!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:47 am 

I am happy to share my images, however do we need to blank out others (faces) in the pictures?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

insider wrote:
Read this topic please
it delineates the new classes of members

http://cfnmvillage.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 806#p30806

I don't have access.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:17 am 

I will play with this rules :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:52 pm 

Hi. I’ve read the rules and am willing to follow them. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:54 pm 

Thank you for clarifying on the rules. I think it definitely helps in limiting potential spam.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:17 pm 

I understand limiting because of bots but having to post when you can’t access anything to make them is odd.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:21 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ru4bn8001 wrote:
I understand limiting because of bots but having to post when you can’t access anything to make them is odd.

You might think it's odd but it works, and that's how we do it around here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:55 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Ru4bn8001 wrote:

Yes, you CAN access certain - albeit limited - forums. This site has been many years in the evolution, and the current format is the best.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next