CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:07 pm 

My first cfnm experience happened when I was around 11 years old. i was part of an academic school team, and, on this day, we had arranged to meet at my house before my mum drove us to our next competition. There were four of us in the team. I was the captain but one of the girls, Jane, was equally as smart and I had a huge crush on her. She was the best looking girl in our class and had clearly already reached puberty, unlike myself at the time. There was a rivalry between us but we still got along well.
Anyway, on this day, I was getting ready to go to the competition, and was not expecting anyone to arrive for another 30 minutes or so. My mum was grabbing clothes for me to wear whilst I stood in a towel (after showering), and she tossed them into my open arms.
Unbeknownst to me, Jane had arrived early and was knocking on the front door as I was making my way back to my bedroom to change. Just as i walked past the front door, to go up the stairs, my brother rushed out of nowhere to answer the knock. I think he did it on purpose when he saw me in just a towel. I did not know who was at the door, but regardless, I was not keen to be seen by anyone in just a towel.
So when I seen the door begin to open I tried to run for the stairs but I tripped over my towel and it feel to the floor, leaving me naked and exposed, as I could not cover myself properly with the clothes neatly bundled in my arms. At the same time the door opened to show Jane standing before me. I screamed for my brother to shut the door but I could already seen her eyes on me, and on my penis.
To her credit, once she realised what she was looking at she turned away and seemed as embarrassed as I was. My brother, meanwhile was laughing his head off. She never mentioned it to me after but we both knew what she saw. I'm sure she mentioned it to others but it never got back to me thankfully. I just ran upstairs, before she came back, and changed, and returned downstairs much later to meet the rest of the waiting team, and i just acted as though nothing had happened.
It has always stuck with me and even though I longed after Jane for many more years, I was always too embarrassed to make a move on her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm 
Village Drifter

Zizi_Libre wrote:
poptions wrote:
First time was mom walking in on me changing. I covered myself with my hands as quickly as possible but she said "wow, it looks like you have nothing to be embarrassed about." I said that's true but no guy wants his mom to see his dick. She said "why? It's not like I haven't seen it a million times when you were a kid. I'm so curious what you look like as an adult. Can I take a peek?" My mom is very cool and open so I said fine and removed my hands to let her see. Her jaw literally dropped and she came up close for a better look. She said "that's amazing, when you were a child you always had the largest penis and I see nothing's changed." She asked me how big it was and I told her - 7.5 inches. She asked me how big does it get hard and I explained that I am a shower not a grower and am the same length either way. She said "if you're that thick and heavy soft, it's good you don't get any bigger hard or you could really hurt someone." She asked me a couple other questions about if there were condoms that fit me, etc. All told she spent a few solid minutes checking me out.

I would not have thought that a mother could be so curious about son's genitals. How did you feel during this 'exam'?
When I broke my arm, the very first days, I could not wash myself, and my mother did it (I was 15 years old) She saw and wash my genitals, I HATED it so much that I still remind this moment as something terrible and shameful, and I cannot think about it with any pleasure at all.

I think most mothers are curious about how well-endowed their sons are, it just takes a blunt mom like mine to speak up about it. I was embarrassed at first but enjoyed making her proud which I knew she would be. Since then she's made a number of comments about my size and I've sometimes let her see it by leaving the bathroom door open when I'm changing, etc.

One time she even felt my penis. I was wearing sweatpants and my penis was very visible and she asked if I was walking around with a hard on in front of her. I told her no but she said "I don't believe you, can I see?" I thought she meant visually but she went ahead and grabbed it through my sweatpants. She squeezed it up and down and realize that I was soft. Then she reached in and moved it around in various positions asking me about how my underwear supported me and asking me why I didn't wear it this way or that. I knew that really she just wanted an excuse to feel it.

Why didn't you enjoy letting your mother wash your genitals? Just because of "what people would think"? Are you on the smaller side? Did you get hard when she washed you? What did she say?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:23 pm 

It was in a very cold winter, i fell into the a fish pond when i was trying to catch fish. I jumped out quickly, ran into my house and took off my clothes. I didn't realize some of my schoolmates were in the living room, and then i was fully naked in front of the girls :oops: ...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:48 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Quote:
I think most mothers are curious about how well-endowed their sons are, it just takes a blunt mom like mine to speak up about it. I was embarrassed at first but enjoyed making her proud which I knew she would be. Since then she's made a number of comments about my size and I've sometimes let her see it by leaving the bathroom door open when I'm changing, etc.

One time she even felt my penis. I was wearing sweatpants and my penis was very visible and she asked if I was walking around with a hard on in front of her. I told her no but she said "I don't believe you, can I see?" I thought she meant visually but she went ahead and grabbed it through my sweatpants. She squeezed it up and down and realize that I was soft. Then she reached in and moved it around in various positions asking me about how my underwear supported me and asking me why I didn't wear it this way or that. I knew that really she just wanted an excuse to feel it.

Why didn't you enjoy letting your mother wash your genitals? Just because of "what people would think"? Are you on the smaller side? Did you get hard when she washed you? What did she say?

I have no idea why, the reason was that I was (and still is quite) modest and shy with female generally speaking. My mother was (and still is) an adult without anything sexual, about which I never fantisized and that I did not want to see me naked and touch me. That is a kind of very common attitude I guess. But not everybody is made the same.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:33 pm 

earliest cfnm memory was my friend pansting me in front of his sister, didnt appreciate it at the time

most recent experience was in the doctors to check my groin strain after it was injured playing soccer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:02 am 
Newly Registered User

have not had any first hand experience with cfnm but hoping too soon!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:35 am 
Newly Registered User

The First One was around i was 7 at the beach mu aunt saw me witouth nothing and washed me i had an ereccion and they home me for yhis situation . Se rember this ...happened 20 Years ago

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:08 pm 

My first CFNM experience was in response to an advertisement looking for art models. That was about 30 years ago. I have kept up modeling ever since, sometimes the artists are mixed gender, so it is not always CFNM in the strictest sense of the term.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:06 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I was with 4 neighborhood kids and we were all about 12 to 14 or so. 3 were boys, and the fourth was a girl by the name of Tammy. I had a crush on Tammy, which lasted well into my late teens. She had sassy short brown hair and was a cute tomboy. She liked hanging out with the boys instead of playing dolls with the girls, so we all liked her.

It was the middle of the afternoon during summer break. We were all up in a huge tree house a neighbors father built for him. I later realized that at lease one and probably two of the guys were already leaning towards being gay, but at the time I wasn't that aware. We began talking about the concept of "jacking off" and how guys did it. Tammy loved hearing about it and wanted to know what guys did to do it. Robert (the gay one) said he would take his pants/underwear off and do it, if one of the other guys did too. Charles, the second one - who was also probably leaning towards being gay - readily agreed, despite Tammy being there. Tammy then challenged me to join in, and because she wanted me to, I wanted to please her and agreed. I asked if she would get naked too, but said "Nooooo way!!"

Eventually, all three of us boys stripped totally naked while Tammy kept her clothes on. No one asked her again to get naked as the two other the guys just wanted to see each others' and my dick, so they were very persistent about it being "just the guys". I was too nervous to mention to her the double standard and press it, and was happy she was there. It wasn't the first time I played with myself, but I'd never done it in such an orchestrated way. So there we were, all three of us boys sitting on the wooden floor with our legs straight out and spread open as we jerked our hard dicks off.

Tammy was mesmerized with a wide smiling mouth opened wide. She kept closely looking at each of our penises and balls clearly examining - I later learned it was the first time for her to see boys' dicks as she only had sisters, and this was very educational for her. She kept asking me about "how I liked to play" with myself and wanted me to show her. We all talked openly about techniques such as the different ways guys would hold their erect penises, then would demonstrate it for the others...and Tammy too. As I sat there jacking off in front of Tammy, she asked me about my fantasies. Again, because I had such a crush on her I was as naked with my thoughts as I was the rest of me, and told her I fantasized about her. She smiled and said "Awww...that's sweet..."

Eventually, all three of us boys ejaculated and she giggled and squealed with delight each time she saw us do it. We then wiped up the mess with a towel, put our clothes on and when down and played.

I ended up in a permanent "friend zone" with Tammy. I never saw her nude, never kissed her, although she'd flirt with me. She also told me about the boys at school she had a crush on, and while I acted interested, it always hurt me. A few years later her family moved to another state and I never saw her again. But despite my never being in a romantic relationship with her, that time I was able to be her friend, and, be with her naked as she watched me jack off...I'd not trade it for anything.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:07 am 
Village Drifter

My only CFNM experiences are at the doctor's office for a regular checkup. The first time I was in my underpants and a gown while the doctor did the usual checkup and asked questions. It felt good as it was the first time someone was seeing any of skin at age 35.

I am married but my wife always has the lights off and eyes closed whenever we have sex. Anyway, my previous male doctors had never done a testicle check but this doctor actually asked me to pull down the underpants and touched my balls. It was the best experience for me. There was nothing sexual in what she did but I enjoyed it.

I couldn't wait for another year to elapse for my next physical. But then there was no third as I got a different primary care physician and this lady doctor just told me to check for any lumps etc. in the shower.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:37 am 
Newly Registered User

I remember at a music festival having a piss. Little did I know I was on full display to anyone walking past. Got a few comments that day haha!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:30 am 

My first true CFNM experience was when I was in my bedroom and my cousin walks in without knocking, takes a good look at my naked body and then she says "We are going downtown, when you managed to get dressed join us".

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:00 pm 

High school, for practice on a Saturday so the quickest way in was through the men's locker room. So sometimes the girl's team would come in that way for their practice while we were in the gym . That day I had to leave early and was changing as some of the girls came in.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:10 am 
Village Drifter

I can't say that I recall my first 'true' CFNM experience. I've preferred being nude my entire life so as far back as I can remember I've tried to live nude in as many situations as possible. As a child I was always nude around my mother as well as the housekeeper. As I grew older, in school after gym class I would delay getting dressed as long as possible; now that I think about it, I guess that was my first 'true' experience - some of the guys noticed my delay and since I seemed to like being naked so much pushed me out the locker room. Since gym classes were in progress, this was both humiliating and exciting at the same time. Didn't last long, but was definitely seen and noticed by quite a few classmates. This was many years go when school bullying and harassment was routinely tolerated as kids-being-kids. As I went on to college, I was nude in the dorm and hanging out with friends as much as possible. After college, I had a female roomate - one of the house rules was that I be nude. Then, after getting married, was nude. This wasn't something my wife initially enjoied so would make comments hoping I'd get dressed. The more she realized her comments were somewhat of a turn-on she stopped commenting but then eventually turned it around so that if I was going to be nude, I was going to be nude regardless ... regardless of who came over, regardless of what I was doing, regardless of where we were going. I was only allowed to dress in the car once we got to the location. Now, I'm single....the CFNM opportunities are much fewer, but I'm still nude as much as possible. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:11 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

My first experience with CFNM happened long before there was ever such a term. It happened before there was an internet, before the web, and the smartphones. It was not something expected either, but seemed to come of its own volition, a product of a situation that started as a goodbye rather than an adventure into something that decades later would come under the nomenclature of this group.

This experience happened in front of a camera. The camera was one of those that you had to install a roll of film in, then take it out when the photographer had reached the maximum number of photographs available on the rolls. These rolls then had to be developed in a darkroom. While the digital age and the smartphones have relegated these into the museums they played a role in that experience.

It was in a spring during the late 1970s. I was a much younger man in college. I was living with my girlfriend in an apartment that we shared with one of her friends, another woman. That roommate happened to have been gone on that weekend. On that particular morning, I was sitting in our bedroom staring disconsolately at a typewriter (I am really dating my age here) with a blank sheath of paper in its sheath. The paper was patiently waiting for me to do something with it and I kept staring at it and hoping that the coffee beside me would help overcome that writer’s block. Outside the window of our bedroom, people were flocking into the church across the street that was banging its bells through the ether to summon the faithful into prayer.

I was dressed only in a bathrobe. I had nothing on underneath. The bathroom was a present from my girlfriend, Lori. As I was listening to the bells and the voices outside while trying to get something started on that paper, I suddenly heard a click coming from the direction of the doorway of our room. Lori was standing there, a camera held to her eye. She had come to say goodbye as she was going on a trip with some friends for the day to leave me alone to struggle with that paper. Lori was the consummate photographer. She could make the most mundane this seem to have body and soul in an image. By default of an illogic that I could not understand she had selected me to be her lover. We had met at a party somehow (I cannot remember how now), and she gradually got me used to the camera. Why she picked me is something I cannot understand, as I was basically camera shy. I hardly knew what one was before her, and had been afraid of being photographed even for a graduation picture or a driver’s license. Over time, however, Lori had managed to get me used to being on camera.

She would photograph me anywhere and everywhere. As time passed, I got to like it. Sometimes, I even suggested things we could do where I knew she would snap me. We often went on these photograph adventures where I was inevitably the subject. I used to enjoy them. I am not sure now if it was because I liked the attention or the idea of a woman commanding me into this or that position for whatever picture. I began to find this latter quite intoxicating and rarely refused it when she had the lens pointed at me.

On that morning, she took a shot and then another. I smiled and laughed and was suddenly conscious of how vulnerable I was with just that robe on. Despite all the posing I had done for Lori, none of it had been naked. Call it fear, nervousness, or looking the future ramifications of what would happen if someone accidentally saw the results, or whatever I had never volunteered that and she had not asked me. I knew that naked men in front of women’s cameras were not uncommon at that college in that era. There were more women than males here and many of males were gay. A straight male was fair game. Women were particularly aggressive then, especially with their cameras. This was the era of Gloria Steinem and women’s lib and of Playgirl magazine. Lori had several of them in our closet that I had found by accident one day and there was a guy in a robe dropping it off for a lady with a camera. I looked at that series and wondered how he could stay so tame in that situation. I wondered what it would be like to be that guy, my naked body out there for the lens.

Lori moved in closer for more shots and the people filed into the church to worship their god. She was almost on top of me and I wondered if she had seen the growth down below. I was sure she had as women have an uncanny eye for those things. Then she had to reload the camera. I thought of that guy in her Playgirl magazine. What would it be like to be naked in front of her lens that I knew so well. With nerves and my body shaking and that growth getting more prominent, I waited for her to reload the film as the tenseness built up within me. In all my modeling escapades since then (and there have been quite a few), I have always enjoyed those moments of waiting, knowing what’s going to happen, yet not and you’re waiting for it. As she fiddled with the loading the roll, I gently unloosened the strap on the bathrobe.

Lori commanded me to stand up. The loosened bathrobe fell open just as she took the shot, revealing a full frontal to her lens and everything that entailed just then. Lori gasped in shock and offered to destroy the film. She apologized profusely. We faced each other a few awkward seconds. The decision was mine. Before her unbelieving eyes, I slipped off the robe and dropped it to the floor. Across the street, the church sang some hymn to their god. I was now naked and she was dressed with a camera in her hand. I was a nuclear reaction of emotions then: erotic excitement, nerves stretched taunt, and a desire to please her camera and be used by it accordingly. Without asking my permission, Lori recognized the amazing truth before her and looked down at how I was not so complacent and tame as that guy in the Playgirl Magazine. She aimed the lens that way and fired off many photographs in rapid succession. I think I loved that the most of that moment on how she fired it off without asking me, like I belonged to her and her Nikon. I also loved how she did not offer to get into the same situation as me, that she made no motion to undress herself and that I was that naked male in front of the clothed female.

The church let out and the people left, their duty done for one week. I watched them from behind curtains as the camera snapped away at my nakedness, taking it all in, and wondered what that flock would have thought if they had known what was happening a few yards from them. From the bedroom, we went all over the apartment, with Lori and her Nikon having its way with me whenever she and her lens saw a moment. We never looked back from that first moment of total CFNM, long before the concept was even born. I have not looked back since then either.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:10 am 
Newly Registered User

I do not really remember my first true cfnm moment, but did have issues with a kidney stone several years ago and was assigned a female doctor at the hospital, who had me strip, then probed my lower abdomen and inspected my penis. She was concerned because I was passing a significant amount of blood with the urine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:21 am 
Village Drifter

1981 at Hippy Hollow in Austin TX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:20 am 

At a neighborhood cookout

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:03 am 
Citizen
Citizen

jboncb wrote:
I can't say that I recall my first 'true' CFNM experience. I've preferred being nude my entire life so as far back as I can remember I've tried to live nude in as many situations as possible. As a child I was always nude around my mother as well as the housekeeper. As I grew older, in school after gym class I would delay getting dressed as long as possible; now that I think about it, I guess that was my first 'true' experience - some of the guys noticed my delay and since I seemed to like being naked so much pushed me out the locker room. Since gym classes were in progress, this was both humiliating and exciting at the same time. Didn't last long, but was definitely seen and noticed by quite a few classmates. This was many years go when school bullying and harassment was routinely tolerated as kids-being-kids. As I went on to college, I was nude in the dorm and hanging out with friends as much as possible. After college, I had a female roomate - one of the house rules was that I be nude. Then, after getting married, was nude. This wasn't something my wife initially enjoied so would make comments hoping I'd get dressed. The more she realized her comments were somewhat of a turn-on she stopped commenting but then eventually turned it around so that if I was going to be nude, I was going to be nude regardless ... regardless of who came over, regardless of what I was doing, regardless of where we were going. I was only allowed to dress in the car once we got to the location. Now, I'm single....the CFNM opportunities are much fewer, but I'm still nude as much as possible. :-)

Hi, nice experiences that you had. How did you end up staying nude at home with your roommate? Did the rules change when there were visitors?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:38 am 
Village Drifter

Zizi_Libre wrote:
jboncb wrote:
Hi, nice experiences that you had. How did you end up staying nude at home with your roommate? Did the rules change when there were visitors?

Good question...with my roommate the rules varied based on the situation. Some of her friends knew the situation so for them I would stay nude. Others, I'd get dressed before they arrived or stay in another room. One night, though, she needed to go somewhere and asked that I take her - nude of course. I did put clothing in the back seat incase of emergency, but the entire drive was done nude.

John

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 64  Next