CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:57 am 

Being reluctantly bathed outside as a kid/pre teenager while 2 female cousins watched.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:01 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

la33 wrote:
Being reluctantly bathed outside as a kid/pre teenager while 2 female cousins watched.

How old were your cousins? Did they react?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:23 am 

Can't remember exact age. Cousins were just staring: not moving away while they could, happy to be there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:29 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

la33 wrote:
Can't remember exact age. Cousins were just staring: not moving away while they could, happy to be there.

Were you forced to bathe by an adult? How did that come to happen?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:18 am 
Village Drifter

When it happened I did not know that there was such a thing as CFNM.

I was in the shower and a couple stopped by, his girlfriend need to use the bathroom. I was in the shower and did not hear her come in the room, I did not know until she flushed the toilet, the water turn to hot so I stepped out of the shower and there was my friend. I was totally naked, she did not flinch and I tried to be so cool about it. I turned off the shower and started to dry off, not covering up but just drying off, she opened the bathroom door and but did not join my wife and friend. She just stood and watched me.
Once dry I just stood there naked and she got a good look and I went in the bedroom to get dressed, she watched. This was summer so shorts and tee shirt and I was dressed.

when we went to join my wife and buddy, we all had a good laugh at me being caught naked.

It has been fodder for many a solo session.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:40 pm 

Only witnesing others having ther pants pulled down and wishing it was me :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:52 am 
Newly Registered User

Sauvies island in Portland with friends. I didn’t realize until later that night how awesome the whole thing was. I wish I wasn’t modest and nervous. We were in college.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:31 am 

In sixth grade my mom did some babysitting. One of the teachers at my school, a tall, thin blonde lady would stop by the house in the morning before school to drop off her baby for the day. A couple times when she was sitting in the living room waiting on my mom for something, I'd go to the shower wearing just sleep pants, and let my dick fall out while passing by the living room. I wouldn't make a big thing of it, or even acknowledge it, I would just say hi to her and be on my way. Seeing her at school, knowing that she'd seen me like that was a big turn-on, even if I didn't exactly know why.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:58 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

For me the very absolute first time was back in 1975. It was a few years after Playgirl came out and directly in the middle of the feminist revolution of Gloria Steinem. Women were busting out of the chains of tradition that had held them back for far too long and were supplanting the role of aggressor, normally reserved for males.

I was once riding on a subway in Boston, Massachusetts, during this time. It was a Friday afternoon. Ironically, my destination that day was a good spot on an entrance ramp to hitchhike out of the city northbound to visit a friend -- also female -- and party for the weekend. I got on the subway and was jammed in there in manner of subways in those days and saw a pair of nice legs in the usual office attire sitting down in back. I did not see the owner of them because of the crowds; she saw me, however, and she watched every move I made and when I got off at my destination, she was right there beside me. Long story, short, she did all the right moves and we were back riding down the subway toward her apartment.

When we got into the door, she had no sooner shut it and her hands were disrobing me with a confidence and speed that surprised me. She was older than I by a few years. I was soon without anything, a young naked male facing an older dressed female. I can hardly describe the feelings that flowed through me then, but it must have been what a nuclear power plant feels like. Of course, being young, I was virtual volcano. I had never been watched like that before by a female, never mind one who was dressed, and it was both nerve-wracking and wildly exciting. She was smiling at her handiwork; she made me walk around the place as she watched it all, still dressed, cleverly rebuffing every clumsy attempt of mine to render her in the same state as me.

Pretty soon, I started to enjoy it. I had never felt like that before. I was really beginning to like it. I almost suggested that she put a camera on me. I don't know why she didn't, though she did draw me and that was really wild. She liked to do this front of a mirror where it could see both of us -- me naked and her dressed. She later told me that her purpose that day on the subway was to find a guy, strip him, and watch him be naked for her. Apparently, there had been some theme in Playgirl like that and she had wanted to duplicate it for real. She was my first introduction to CFNM. We stayed together until the summer when she returned to her home state in the midwest I have not seen her since then, but have never forgotten her.

She was my introduction to CFNM. She was the first of a number of women who have practiced CFNM on me over the years:) The second lady did take the camera to me and I've never looked back:)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:35 am 
Newly Registered User

What really got me into this was my first nearly experience. I was wearing sweatpants while getting a photo taken with a few friends (mainly girls). Well it seemed I was a bit far away from one of them so you would expect her just to tell me to move closer or pull my t-shirt towards her. No, instead she pulls on my sweatpants down the way. Looking back I wish I didn't have my sweatpants tied. The though of this women pulling down my pants exposing me completely in front of other girls and even a photo existing still drives me crazy to this day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:18 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Tbgwb wrote:
What really got me into this was my first nearly experience. I was wearing sweatpants while getting a photo taken with a few friends (mainly girls). Well it seemed I was a bit far away from one of them so you would expect her just to tell me to move closer or pull my t-shirt towards her. No, instead she pulls on my sweatpants down the way. Looking back I wish I didn't have my sweatpants tied. The though of this women pulling down my pants exposing me completely in front of other girls and even a photo existing still drives me crazy to this day.

That would have been awesome if they would have slipped down just as the photographer snapped the pic. Did you realize at that moment what could have happened or did it sink in later what could have been?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:39 pm 

tdemp wrote:
In sixth grade my mom did some babysitting. One of the teachers at my school, a tall, thin blonde lady would stop by the house in the morning before school to drop off her baby for the day. A couple times when she was sitting in the living room waiting on my mom for something, I'd go to the shower wearing just sleep pants, and let my dick fall out while passing by the living room. I wouldn't make a big thing of it, or even acknowledge it, I would just say hi to her and be on my way. Seeing her at school, knowing that she'd seen me like that was a big turn-on, even if I didn't exactly know why.

Hah that's hot, could you tell if she could see it or her reaction?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:11 pm 

ad596796 wrote:
tdemp wrote:

Hah that's hot, could you tell if she could see it or her reaction?

I definitely got the sense that she noticed. She would say hi and look down then quickly look away. I didn't want to push it too much or make it too obvious - I thought I was being pretty clever, but looking back she had to have known, or at least suspected what was going on.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:19 pm 

My first CFNM experience was when I was a young and was not allowed to wear a trunk at the beach. I had a bunch of very embarrassing situations running around all day long naked in public before girls same age as me or even younger. This experiences had such an deep impact on me.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 11:34 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first time was when a nurse had to give me a bath when I was in the hospital.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:21 am 
Newly Registered User

I definitely had a bunch of experiences while growing up but the first one I can remember was this one time when we were visiting one of my aunt's and my sister was helping me change after a shower. I was probably 8 or 9 and my sister is a little over 10 years older than me so she sometimes acted as my babysitter. At that young age o didn't really mind her seeing me naked but as I stood in teh middle of the room buck naked waiting for her to get my clothes, my younger cousin walked in. She was probably 5 or 6 and she just casually strolled into the room to see what we were doing. My sister didn't even bat an eye to her, and just carried on drying me and dressing me. I vividly remember my cousin pointing out that I had "a little tail" between my legs and while I was definitely embarrassed by that my sister just chuckled and shrugged it off.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 4:13 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Blargen wrote:
I definitely had a bunch of experiences while growing up but the first one I can remember was this one time when we were visiting one of my aunt's and my sister was helping me change after a shower. I was probably 8 or 9 and my sister is a little over 10 years older than me so she sometimes acted as my babysitter. At that young age o didn't really mind her seeing me naked but as I stood in teh middle of the room buck naked waiting for her to get my clothes, my younger cousin walked in. She was probably 5 or 6 and she just casually strolled into the room to see what we were doing. My sister didn't even bat an eye to her, and just carried on drying me and dressing me. I vividly remember my cousin pointing out that I had "a little tail" between my legs and while I was definitely embarrassed by that my sister just chuckled and shrugged it off.

Did your cousin see you nude when you were older?

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 5:58 am 
Newly Registered User

Mine was at the doctor's office - had a groin pull...the feeling was crazy when i was examined by the doctor!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 10:20 pm 

My first experience was in a shared hotel room several years ago with a group of mostly guys, but a few girls as well.

We were attending an event in the city, and we needed to get dressed before heading there. Since we were broke college students, we all got just one room for probably around 9-10 people, so space was limited. The girls ran into the bathroom to change, and the men just changed in the room itself. But not long after, two of the women came back out of the bathroom, partially dressed and wrapped in towels to grab something they'd forgotten. Of course, by then, most everyone was in a some manner of undress. (I was still in my underwear, but not everyone was.) The girls just smirked, grabbed their bags and headed back into the bathroom. I don't believe they ever mentioned it afterwards, and I didn't really keep up with this group for long after the trip, so that was about the last of my interactions with them.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:23 am 

I've only had one true CFNM experience while skinny dipping in a beach with optional clothing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 64  Next