CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:45 pm 

While not solicited by this forum, my second experience in cfnm took place not a year after my first, and again involved my sister and a friend.

At this point, I was much more adventurous with the idea of cfnm, at least with understanding the thrill that came with it. I still would have been horrified with knowing a girl my age had seen me exposed, especially if it was not reciprocal, but I obviously at least sensed the thrill, as my behavior in this story indicated.

Well, my sister had a friend over, different than the last story, who I had even a bigger crush on - largely because she was a long-time family friend, beautiful tan mediterranean features, etc (we'll call her Kelly). Not nearly as nice or caring as the friend from the previous story, but one that you wanted her to like you, despite her lack of interest. Of course, when a beautiful friend of my sister's, a couple years older, visits, you want to impress them. We all go outside, and my brother (2 years younger, 4 years younger than Kelly and my sister) and I start doing all manners of sporting behavior - basketball on the blacktop, throwing wiffle ball pitches and taking our fiercest cuts at them, etc, all while trying to entice the girls to play. Predictably, they show little interest and soon go to the front yard to hang out there, ostensibly to look at the flowers or something that us boys didn't understand (their words, not mine). Our house was relatively private, in a spaced-out subdivision amidst plenty of woods. They left us around the driveway side of the house, and we boys, now derived of our targets to impress, took our leave to the backyard.

This is where the secret bravado kicks in - my brother and I both decide we need to pee, and despite the fact that we haven't pulled our pants all the way down to do so since we were little, decide now is a great time. While we're both a few feet into the woods, my brother closer to the driveway side, and me towards the the other side of the house and woods, we take great enjoyment in dropping trou, feeling the cool breeze on our midsections, and chatting idly as we do our business. I'm sure the idea that an attractive girl on the other side of the house fed into this - a sense of security underscored by the excitement of "if only she knew we were completely exposed back here!"

Well, therein lies the kicker. After my sister's friend leaves the house, I ask my sister if they had fun. "Yeah!" she says. "Kelly and I always have so much fun together. We explored the front woods a bit, and then started exploring the side of the house. (my heart goes up in my throat at this, as I realize she's talking about going around the OTHER side of the house from where they left us, when I thought they were out front)." She pauses for a moment, and then adds, "and oh my god, Kelly and I could not stop laughing when we got to the basement area, walked up the steps, and realized that Dave (my brother) was peeing with his pants all the way down! Kelly saw his bare butt and everything! It was so funny!"

Well, my nervous excitement and weird sense of doom only heightened at this - at first, I thought "whew! at least they didn't see me!" But, as you might be able to tell from my last story, my sister was a low-key psychological-warfare genius - just as she lied subtly about her and her friend seeing me during the hepatitis vaccination, I quickly figured she was twisting the story here as well. Or, at least, leaving out info. As I thought over the situation, I realized that: 1. I wasn't that far into the woods, maybe 5-10 feet or so. 2. was much closer to where my sister said Kelly were stationed (I THOUGHT I was exposing myself FURTHER from where they might come back around the house) and 3. to doubly protect myself from unwanted intrusion (or subconsciously wanted? or why else would I completely pull down my pants?) turned myself towards the BASEMENT side of the house, so that if the girls came back from whence they left, at most they'd see my butt, as my sister so eagerly detailed they had seen of my brother's, who was facing directly away from the house, out towards the woods.

As I did the rudimentary calculus in my head, I quickly realized that not only had my sister and her beautiful friend Kelly seen my brother's naked butt, they had almost certainly seen me, full frontal, as I did my business, talking casually to my brother over my shoulder. My sister either didn't want to embarrass me at the time, even as the girls remained stealthy in their spying at the moment, or she gave me just enough info to imply what they had seen from me, which I wouldn't doubt, given her past with such instances of being able to hold power over your head.

Still, my mind went back and forth for a couple years "did Kelly see me or not?" - until my suspicions were confirmed a few years later from Kelly herself. I was at that point likely better friends with Kelly than my sister was - they had fallen out of favor, and Kelly and I both ran track and frequently chatted while traveling and racing together. The topic of pantsing came up (it was a fad then), and she proclaimed while she didn't always like seeing guys exposed in that matter, she had seen plenty. She looked at me for a moment after that statement, and her eyes got a sense of recognition. "Shoot! I've even seen your penis before! - When I was hanging out with your sister at your house! You were peeing out back with your pants down for some reason. I don't even think you knew we were there!"

She must have seen the surprise on my face at this admission, as she quickly added, "I'm sorry about that! We just walked into it and then laid low and watched! It was super funny at the time! I didn't expect to walk up some stairs from the basement and just see you with your junk out right there!"

I laughed it off, and chalked it up to my naivete, but inside, my stomach was flipping. It was certainly an exciting moment in retrospect, even though Kelly and I never shared any intimacy past that moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:45 am 
Newly Registered User

During a bus trip pissed along with two female friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:06 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

amritavisdom wrote:

Did they pee too or just watch you?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:49 pm 

I lost the bet with my famale friend. Who lost must have been naked on clothing-optional beach

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:03 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Necro8617 wrote:
amritavisdom wrote:

Did they pee too or just watch you?

Believe he may be using the term pissed as used in UK. AKA 'Drunk' or 'Intoxicated'

DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:49 am 

Me and my first girlfriend. When we started doing stuff together, one of our big things was cuddling. I enjoyed it 10x more when I was naked, but she wasn't always feeling it. But she let me cuddle up to her, while I was naked and her in clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:01 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience is from nude beach in portugal. from when I was 21 years old . I put my stuff on the side of the beach because i was shy and knew when i put down all my clothes i will get boner immediately what actual happens :D..so id decided to go to forest near lake to hide my erection..
..i explained them right way a continue to walk deeper to the forest...i heard them laughing and said something about my penis...then i get off the sidewalk into bushes and jerked myself...i cum massive load 2 meters and had one of the biggest orgasm ever :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:33 am 

I remember my boyfriend (now husband) jokingly walking around nude at home. We both liked it so much that now he *has* to be naked at home. I can't bear to see his beautiful cock and balls hidden away. I usually end up stroking and playing with it most evenings as we watch tv - he doesn't always get to cum though! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:26 am 
Village Vagabond

I was a kid, maybe 8 or 9, and taking a shower. All of a sudden my mom walked in to get something from the bathroom closet, which wouldn't have been that weird, but she also brought in my female neighbor friend about my age. They were looking for something for a project they were doing. I remember freaking out and saying they shouldn't come in there like that, but my mom just said it was not a big deal because i was a guy, and I was wrong for getting upset and acting like a baby. They were in there for a few minutes, and I had nothing to cover myself with, and my neighbor was definitely focused on my nakedness. It started my fetish for double standards I think, ha.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:51 am 

My first real experience was at a party with some co-workers when I was 18. I was convinced to play strip fusball against 2 of my female co-workers who started laughing when they had me down to my boxers because they could see my erection. I didn't end up getting fully naked but one of them did ask to show it to her later on in the night

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:01 am 
Village Drifter

eric83 wrote:
I was a kid, maybe 8 or 9, and taking a shower. All of a sudden my mom walked in to get something from the bathroom closet, which wouldn't have been that weird, but she also brought in my female neighbor friend about my age. They were looking for something for a project they were doing. I remember freaking out and saying they shouldn't come in there like that, but my mom just said it was not a big deal because i was a guy, and I was wrong for getting upset and acting like a baby. They were in there for a few minutes, and I had nothing to cover myself with, and my neighbor was definitely focused on my nakedness. It started my fetish for double standards I think, ha.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:44 am 
Village Drifter

test wrote:
My first real experience was at a party with some co-workers when I was 18. I was convinced to play strip fusball against 2 of my female co-workers who started laughing when they had me down to my boxers because they could see my erection. I didn't end up getting fully naked but one of them did ask to show it to her later on in the night

And did you show her?
Were there many other party goers watching the game?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:15 am 

I'd been masturbating on webcam for clothed girls for a few years, but my first real life experience was when I met up with an ex girlfriend while her female housemate was away for a few days.
One afternoon, we had sex in my ex's bedroom. Afterwards, my ex went to the kitchen to make coffee.
I got out bed and started to sort my clothes out, fully nude and a little fluffed-up (ready for more fun)
Suddenly, the bedroom door opposite opened and my ex's very pretty Canadian flatmate walked out of her room in her pyjamas. I looked at her, she looked at my dick and neither of us said anything. She then walked to the kitchen.
I heard my ex say "I didn't know you were home," and she explained that she'd arrived early in the morning. There was then some whispering and giggling but by the time I joined them (dressed, sadly) and was introduced to the flatmate, nobody mentioned anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:52 am 
Citizen
Citizen

janedawson84 wrote:
I remember my boyfriend (now husband) jokingly walking around nude at home. We both liked it so much that now he *has* to be naked at home. I can't bear to see his beautiful cock and balls hidden away. I usually end up stroking and playing with it most evenings as we watch tv - he doesn't always get to cum though! :)

Could I be your husband for a day?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:34 am 
Village Drifter

Pembswalker wrote:
I'd been masturbating on webcam for clothed girls for a few years, but my first real life experience was when I met up with an ex girlfriend while her female housemate was away for a few days.
One afternoon, we had sex in my ex's bedroom. Afterwards, my ex went to the kitchen to make coffee.
I got out bed and started to sort my clothes out, fully nude and a little fluffed-up (ready for more fun)
Suddenly, the bedroom door opposite opened and my ex's very pretty Canadian flatmate walked out of her room in her pyjamas. I looked at her, she looked at my dick and neither of us said anything. She then walked to the kitchen.
I heard my ex say "I didn't know you were home," and she explained that she'd arrived early in the morning. There was then some whispering and giggling but by the time I joined them (dressed, sadly) and was introduced to the flatmate, nobody mentioned anything.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:54 pm 

College initiation... me and my classmates had to undres in front of he girls oh our classroom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:48 pm 
Village Drifter

I've been asked this several times. Usually describing what comes to mind, only to later remember an earlier occasion that might qualify. Life can include many "firsts" as circumstances and the resulting experiences vary. I was a kid with 4 years of cancer procedures and treatments. Though in remission at 8 years old, I was a closely followed study. Fifteen is an adult in some cultures and a socially classified child in others. Yet able to father a child in any culture if healthy. During a late/post-puberty checkup, a sperm sample was wanted for a proper purpose. I was intensely nervous, embarrassed, unsure, and unable with the request and provided cup. Attitudes about nudity and nature were horrible in my home. The nurses taught a healthier perspective to ease my nerves, even describing the act as natural and beautiful. Only one nurse assisted the sample collection directly in private. I was most comfortable with her as she was with my case helping in many ways through the years. Her voice and demeanor were soothing and encouraging without a breach of proper professional etiquette. She was appreciative and made it feel right. I've done many different things for many different reasons since in the realm of CFNM. This early experience may have been more significant than I previously realized.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:24 pm 

My first time in a CFNM situation was in college. I dated a girl who was into femdom and CFNM. There were many situations were I was ordered sound by her, mostly taking care of some of her dorm room chores. I often had to greet her naked on my hands and knees. I’ve always been enthralled by these events in my life. It’s been difficult trying to find someone like her, but I’m happy to have had the opportunity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:18 am 
Newly Registered User

Mine was on a beach. They had a snack van in the nude area which meant all the non-nude clothed people would walk up and use. There was often a long queue which I would queue up without wearing anything.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:13 am 

Mine first cfnm experience was in club, where random girl I met there decided to give me a handjob next to her friends. I must say it was quite an experience!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 64  Next