CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:25 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was in college, my buddy and I were pranksters. He had a girlfriend that he'd always rib and crack jokes with. We were going to go out to the bars with her and her friend, but we were still studying for a test when she called and asked if we were ready to go. He said "we're not dressed yet" but she could come over and we would go out. Then he hung up and said "what if we really weren't dressed?"

I have always been a closet exhibitionist, so I was game for his prank. We undressed and just sat casually in our living room, completely naked each with a book covering our genitals, acting like everything was normal. So his girlfriend and her roommate - both of who were really cute - walked in and just bust out laughing. We both played it cool like "what's up?" I then said we would go get dressed (exposing my entire backside for them) and the cute roommate says "oh, you don't have to!" which totally turned me on!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:57 pm 

I remember two times I was involved in CFNM incidents as a kid but can not remember which was first. I would have been nine or ten years old.
I was staying over at a friends place one weekend and was in the bath when my friend’s sister came in to wash her hands. She was a year older.
I suddenly felt nervous as I sat there naked in the bath and she was less than a metre away at the basin. Then as I watched her out the corner of my eye I saw her turn towards the bath and lean over to look down. I was horrified at the time and stretched my arm across to try and protect my modesty while acting like I hadn’t seen her look!
The second experience happened at home. After school I was heading to the pool in our backyard. My sister was in the yard with a friend of hers. As I came past wearing only my swimmers. My sister grabbed me. Holding me in a hug she reached down and pulled down my swimmers. She had me held tight towards her. But to my extreme embarrassment she then twisted me around to face her friend while holding my arms so I couldn’t cover myself. Her friend told my sister to stop and seemed to genuinely feel bad that I had been exposed like this, but the next day at school she walked past me and in front of her friends giggled and said “I saw you naked!”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:47 am 

My sister saw me and my best friends skinny dipping we were like 16 I remember being so embarrassed for months xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:50 pm 
Village Drifter

My maid stripped me down, spanked and bathed me every day

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:46 pm 

I was about 12 years old and I was at my aunt's home. I had to come from bathroom to the living room without clothes. She looked at me and smirked. The she came to me and touched my butt and squeezed it then gave me clothes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:16 pm 
Village Vagabond

I didn't make the connection to CFNM until recently, but my first girlfriend back in highschool talked me into stripping naked for her but was too shy to do it herself at first. I think she could tell I secretly liked it, because even after I had seen her naked she would always make me strip first and tease me, dragging it out before finally doing it herself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:12 am 

At about 15 years old, I had to get a sports physical to be able try out for the school football team. My appointment was right after I was just in gym class and didn't have any time to shower. I show up and it's a female doctor who's giving me the exam and I had to apologize profusely for my sweaty balls as she examined me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:54 pm 

When I was 14, it became apparent that I had a medical issue with my bottom. I went to my mom and told her I had a problem with my bum and would she take a look at it. This was hard to do because we were a very conservative family that never saw each other undressed (I have a brother and 2 sisters). Mom asked me some questions and then had me lay down on her bed. She pulled off my gym shorts and underwear and told me to raise my knees up to my chest. After looking at my bottom, she decided to make a doctors appointment.

My family doctor examined my anus/rectum and then he referred me to a surgeon. The surgeon diagnosed a rectal fistula and scheduled surgery for two weeks later. This was all very embarrassing, and outside my family, I only told my best friend (and asked him not to tell anyone).

The day before the surgery, my mom took me to the hospital, we registered, and then they took me to my room where the nurses got me settled for the operation in the morning. Later, after a light supper, my mom said goodbye, said she would see me in the morning before surgery, and went home.

About an hour after my mom left, I was in my hospital bed watching TV, when a young female nursing aide entered my room. She introduced herself as Nancy, a Certified Nursing Assistant, and she was there to shave me for my operation. WHAT!?! Nobody informed me of this and I asked her if there was a male nurse that could do the job. She said, “Not really, and you’re on the pediatric floor, so I’m going to do it”.

The next 35 minutes were the most embarrassing of my life! She had me hop off the bed and remove my underwear while she put a piece of plastic on top of the bed sheets. Nancy ordered me back on the bed to rest on my forearms with my butt up in the air. With a basin of warm water and shaving cream, she proceeded to shave my bum—including the crack and especially around my little butt hole. Nancy toweled me dry and told me to flip over.

I thought we were done, but Nancy said she wanted to shave the front. “My surgery is on my bottom —-so I don’t think that’s necessary,” I pleaded. I wasn’t a hairy boy in the first place, and I reached puberty kind of late, so I didn’t have a whole lot of pubic hair to remove. She paused and considered my plea. “No”, she said, “you’re my only patient tonight, so let’s get started.”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:11 pm 
Newly Registered User

some pretty hot stories on here lol. The closest I've gotten was out at a ranch with a friend, I asked the lady there where the bathroom was and she pointed to a single tree over in the grass. I think she watched me from behind while I peed lol.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:10 pm 

The first one I can remember was when I was 14 and had broken my leg pretty badly, needed surgery and I was in for a week.

One of the girls I was friendly with at school came to see me, and I was fast asleep.
It was in the summer and I was naked under the sheet.

I woke up feeling cool air on my body, I opened my eyes and saw she had lifted the sheet at the side and was looking under at my dick.
I just lay there like you do when you have woke up and aren't fully awake, but then my eyes came into focus and I saw her.
She didn't see I'd woke up and carried on looking for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only 30 seconds.
I then said hi, and pretended I hadn't caught her. She let go of the sheet and said hi, but started blushing pretty quickly.
I didn't make out I'd caught her and we chatted like normal.

About 10 minutes later some of my other friends came (all boys) and then there wasn't an opportunity for me to mention it to her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:31 am 

Following on from the girl from school visiting me in hospital, a couple of days later (might have been next day can't remember) she came back with 3 other girls from school.

It was a bit of a surprise to see them because I wasn't really friends with the others.

We chatted and joked for a while. One of the girls was a loud mouth type, who gave the impression she loved herself and thought she was amazing went to the bathroom.
When she came back she walked straight up to the top of the bed and as quick as anything ripped the sheet down all the way to the bottom of the bed.

I was completely exposed, lying there stark naked. The 4 girls were staring at my dick and started laughing straight away.

When the shock of what had happened hit me I quickly used my hands to cover myself. I was left lying there naked and couldn't do anything at all.
I couldn't sit up or go to the bottom of the bed to get the sheet as my leg was in plaster and I couldn't move very much.
I remember feeling embarrassed and don't think I said anything.

A nurse who was passing heard all the comotion and came over to tell them to be quiet, she saw me and put the sheet back over me. She then told the girls if there was any more messing about they would have to leave.

I can't really remember the conversation after that had happened, but obviously when I went back to school they had told everyone they had seen my dick. The funny thing is that they told everyone I had a big dick - and I don't think I do! I imagine they hadn't seen too many to compare it against though, but it at least stopped some of the embarrassment, if they had told everyone it had been tiny then who knows how I would have felt.

Thinking about it now, 20+ years later I wish I hadn't covered myself up and let them take a better look. Oh well...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:48 am 

Thinking about it, that hospital stay had one other CFNM experience in it.

As I had my leg in plaster and I hadn't had physio for walking I wasn't able to take a shower in the first couple of days and I was left to clean myself in bed with a cloth.

One of the nurses asked if I would like a bath, so I said yes. The bath was a special kind which tipped back and had a ledge to keep my leg on at the end so it wouldn't get wet.

The nurse was early 20s and quite pretty. She went away and came back with the head nurse, who was probably in her 40s and also quite good looking.
They wheeled my bed down into the big bathroom at the end of the ward. They lowered the bed and I had to shuffle over onto the seat of this bath.
While I was doing this the head nurse went off to get some towels.

It took a few minutes to shuffle over, and I was on this seat completely naked and was just chatting with the younger nurse.
I don't think I was embarrassed at all, although it did feel pretty exciting to be naked while I was with a good looking nurse who was 10 years older than me.

The head nurse came back with the towels and saw me sat there completely naked.
Straight away she said you need to cover up, and thrust a towel at my groin to cover my dick.

After that they lowered me into the bath and left so I could wash.

When they came back, they threw towels at me straight away to cover up so I could get back on my bed.

Funny how the younger nurse was fine with me being naked, but the older one wasn't. I wonder if the younger one got told off later.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:31 pm 

Unfortunately I have never experienced CFNM myself, but have witnessed somebody else in a CFNM situation. This happened a couple years ago when I was a senior in high school. We we're in gym class and it was all too common for boys to screw around with each other. One thing that some of the boys did too each other was pulling each others' pants down, as we had to wear those loose fitting basketball shorts. This was typically harmless as it would just results in someone being exposed in their boxers. One day, somebody had more than just their boxers exposed. This guy, to be completely honest, was usually really annoying. Somebody must have had enough of him being obnoxious and not only pulled his pants and boxers all the way down, but he did it in front of a girl that I had a huge crush on. She was a cheerleader that had a really cute face, tight body, and was always extremely nice to everybody. When his pants and boxers we're pulled completely to the ground, she couldn't help but laugh at the sight of him completely exposed. What made this experience even better was that later that day when I had another class with her, I overheard her giggling to some friends about how small the guy's penis was. There was something really hot about hearing my crush not only seeing a guy's penis in school, but laughing at how small it was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:11 am 
Newly Registered User

I'm a male in my 50's now; I've had a number of CFNM experiences some of which I'll detail as I get more acquainted with the board. I just found this forum and I'm delighted to be here.

My first 'true' experience came at the hands of a girlfriend I had in university. It was a three year relationship and sexually I connected with her at a higher level than I'd experienced before. I was 20 when I met her, she was 18 and in first year.
We parted ways when she was 22 and I was 24, I think.

She loved playing games, of all sorts, and making bets on various things. She was extremely bright and academic but had a bit of a devlish personality.
Often we'd play a strip game: favourites were strip jenga, strip four-in-a-row... or cards, like strip high-low to keep it simple, and the default was often "winner says, loser does".
Effectively the loser became the sex slave of the winner for an hour afterward.

What caught me by surprise at that age was that although I loved winning and being in complete control and making her do whatever I wanted, it was equally a turn on when I lost and she was in charge.

I vividly remember the first time I lost a 'sudden death' card game (which wasn't a 'strip' game per se but was winner is the master and loser is the slave) and this beautiful, fully dressed young girl pulled her chair around to my side of the table to enable a full view, perched on the edge of her chair with her arms crossed, nodded at me with a smirk on her face and said "Okay, now strip..."
I felt some embarrassment, was blushing and squirming for certain, but I was getting totally turned on as well.

I still get aroused from the imagery of that moment, and it's remained unclear to me whether I'm a switch or just an exhibitionist.

She loved light BDSM and actually introduced me to it, and I trusted her completely.
She would make me bend over and spank me and it might have stung but it was never really painful.
Or she'd make me go streaking - like running outside and touching a tree and back, but nothing more humiliating than that.
I would get my revenge on her a number of times and it was a good way to learn to explore each others bodies.

Thanks to the organizers for running this forum. Now that I've found the place I'm looking forward to participating.
I have 30 years worth of stories to tell... :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:21 am 

I was quite a bit younger than I am today. Some friends and I had gone for a weekend at a ski resort and I did not think to pack swimming gear as I wasn't really associating the winter snow and ski hills with swimming pools and hot tubs. But of course, the hotel where we were staying had both an outdoor heated swimming pool (nordik) and an indoor hot tub.

My friends went down late at night to try out the swimming pool. Not long after they called me in the hotel room to tell me that I should come down as there was nobody else there but them, and that it was really fun as they were rolling in the snow and then jumping into the heated pool. I reiterated that I did not have any swimming shorts. But they insisted that I come down and just swim in my boxers as nobody else was there except for them.

Now, all that I had was white cotton style underwear. The kind that is see-through when wet. Regardless, I went down and had some fun trying their game of rolling in the snow and jumping into the heated swimming pool.

Not long after, we all went inside to sit in the hot tub. There was a control switch on the wall so that one could set the power of the hot tub jets. My friend Derek set it to maximum so that hot tub was creating a lot of bubbles (foam).

Then, all of a sudden, a group of young women walked in and entered the hot tub. That is when my friend Derek decided to be funny, as he was known to be. He got out of the hot tub and walked over to the control switch on the wall where he turned if off while saying out loud that there were just too many bubbles. Without the bubbles the hot tub water became see-through. The other guys, seeing what he was up to, then got out of the hot tub and said out loud that it was time for us to head back to our hotel room as they repeatedly called for me to come.

I had no choice but to follow. As I got up out of the hot tub, the young ladies all had a smile on their faces as they could see through my wet white cotton underwear.

That is technically my first CFNM experience. While I was not fully naked, it was very close to naked for a first time experience. I can almost say that this story is a missed opportunity. At the time I was much younger and somewhat shy (at least when it came to a group of females seeing my penis). But nowadays, I probably would have stayed standing there for a while, or even not bothered with the underwear and just gone swimming fully naked.

I sure wish that we could go back in time. If so I would have done things much differently and who knows how those young ladies would have reacted?

Now, out of curiosity, have you ever experienced a similar situation where your friends set you up for some CFNM?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:43 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

Prez41 wrote:
I was quite a bit younger than I am today. Some friends and I had gone for a weekend at a ski resort and I did not think to pack swimming gear as I wasn't really associating the winter snow and ski hills with swimming pools and hot tubs. But of course, the hotel where we were staying had both an outdoor heated swimming pool (nordik) and an indoor hot tub.

My friends went down late at night to try out the swimming pool. Not long after they called me in the hotel room to tell me that I should come down as there was nobody else there but them, and that it was really fun as they were rolling in the snow and then jumping into the heated pool. I reiterated that I did not have any swimming shorts. But they insisted that I come down and just swim in my boxers as nobody else was there except for them.

Now, all that I had was white cotton style underwear. The kind that is see-through when wet. Regardless, I went down and had some fun trying their game of rolling in the snow and jumping into the heated swimming pool.

Not long after, we all went inside to sit in the hot tub. There was a control switch on the wall so that one could set the power of the hot tub jets. My friend Derek set it to maximum so that hot tub was creating a lot of bubbles (foam).

Then, all of a sudden, a group of young women walked in and entered the hot tub. That is when my friend Derek decided to be funny, as he was known to be. He got out of the hot tub and walked over to the control switch on the wall where he turned if off while saying out loud that there were just too many bubbles. Without the bubbles the hot tub water became see-through. The other guys, seeing what he was up to, then got out of the hot tub and said out loud that it was time for us to head back to our hotel room as they repeatedly called for me to come.

I had no choice but to follow. As I got up out of the hot tub, the young ladies all had a smile on their faces as they could see through my wet white cotton underwear.

That is technically my first CFNM experience. While I was not fully naked, it was very close to naked for a first time experience. I can almost say that this story is a missed opportunity. At the time I was much younger and somewhat shy (at least when it came to a group of females seeing my penis). But nowadays, I probably would have stayed standing there for a while, or even not bothered with the underwear and just gone swimming fully naked.

I sure wish that we could go back in time. If so I would have done things much differently and who knows how those young ladies would have reacted?

Now, out of curiosity, have you ever experienced a similar situation where your friends set you up for some CFNM?

Hey Prez41, welcome to the Village, and I love your CFNM photos from Toronto! Particularly the ones wherein you're getting photographed naked with some very pretty girls that are all loving your nudity - it's what CFNM is all about.

To answer your question, when I was in grad school, we were at a big party at one of the female student's house. It had a hot tub and after the crowd thinned out, about 8 of us jumped in, 5 of which were girls. One guy took his shorts off, and so for a joke, I did too and was holding it up above the bubbling water and as I showed it to folks, I said "OOOPS!!". There was laughter and as I was about to put it back on, the girl whose house it was and was sitting next to me grabbed the shorts and with all her strength ripped it out of my hands. She laughed then threw it at the far end of the backyard. As with you, the jets were turned off and I was naked in front of the girls, who all knew me, and all loved it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:28 am 

My first CFNM experience happened when I was 11 years old. I went to my grandparents place and was having bath upstairs. My niece returned from the college and opened the bathroom door without knocking it. she pretended it was unintentional but stayed there for more than two minutes watching my nudity. I had no choice to cover myself as I have left my dress just outside. I still remember the experience vividly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:13 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first was with my girlfriend in highschool when I was hanging out at her house. She had a friend over and we were all hanging out playing playstation. I went to grab a drink and she pantsed me in font of her friend. They both laugh and told me to shake it, which of course I did. I then went into the other room to get my drink and we went about hanging out like normal. But that was a huge turn on for me and is what probably set me down this path of loving CFNM.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:33 am 

Brad wrote:
Hey Prez41, welcome to the Village, and I love your CFNM photos from Toronto! Particularly the ones wherein you're getting photographed naked with some very pretty girls that are all loving your nudity - it's what CFNM is all about.

To answer your question, when I was in grad school, we were at a big party at one of the female student's house. It had a hot tub and after the crowd thinned out, about 8 of us jumped in, 5 of which were girls. One guy took his shorts off, and so for a joke, I did too and was holding it up above the bubbling water and as I showed it to folks, I said "OOOPS!!". There was laughter and as I was about to put it back on, the girl whose house it was and was sitting next to me grabbed the shorts and with all her strength ripped it out of my hands. She laughed then threw it at the far end of the backyard. As with you, the jets were turned off and I was naked in front of the girls, who all knew me, and all loved it.

Thank you for the comment Brad! And yes you are right! So many beautiful women enjoying my nudity at the Toronto events. I cant wait to return! Hopefully COVID-19 will be rectified by then otherwise it will be a real bummer if I cant get my CFNM fix.

I have to admit, your hot tub story is awesome! She really wanted to ensure that you stay naked by ripping your shorts out of your hand and tossing them far away. Now I wish I could live that same kind of experience more often :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:41 pm 

While at Syracuse University in the early '80s I had the pleasure to fuck a woman, also a student, her name was Janis, who a few years older than myself. We had fucked a couple of times. She also fucked a few of my friends even though she had a boyfriend. I remember a pal of mine saying that Janis was always good for a quick blowjob.
One morning I woke up horny and thought I'd go over to her apartment and try to get some pussy. I rang her bell and she buzzed me in. Janis gave me a hug when she opened the door and let me into her place. I sat in a chair in her living room/bedroom and we chatted for a bit.
She asked me, "What's going on?"
I told her, "Not much. There's something I wanted to ask you."
"Hold that thought."
Then she got up to go to her kitchenette for her mug of coffee. I quickly unzipped my jeans and slipped them down a little and flipped my dick out. It sprang to a full erection in anticipation of some action. When she walked back into the room with her coffee, she immediately saw a hard-on and rolled her eyes, and said, "Sorry, sweetheart, I'm all fucked out."
"Really, I was hoping for at least a blowjob. Are you sure?"
"Yes, as I said, I'm all fucked out."
Well, here I am, with my pants down to my knee with a very erect cock and I'm thinking, "What am I gonna do now?"
I decided to go with the moment and I started stroking myself with Janis right in the same room. Looking down at my dick I said, "This is too nice of a hard-on to go to waste." Janis looked right at it and said, "It does look nice."
"Do you mind if I take care of this?"
"No, go ahead and enjoy yourself."
"Thanks."
I stroked my cock for a few minutes and Janis puttered around in her living room/bedroom picking up newspapers and emptying ashtrays. Janis found a good-sized roach and asked if I wanted a toke. I said Sure! She pulled over an ottoman and sat in front of me, lit up the roach, and passed it to me. I took a couple of hits on it, passed it back, and went back to masturbating.
She looked at my cock and said, "That IS a nice hard-on. Does that feel good?"
"Mmm-hmm" I felt a thrill that Janis seemed fascinated by my exposed hard cock. It didn't matter that she didn't want to fuck. Masturbating in front of her was just as gratifying.
“Do you have any hand lotion? I asked.
"Oh sure. I'll get it."
A half a minute later, Janis produced a bottle of Rose Milk and held it out to me. I stood up and my jeans fell to my ankles, my cock jutting out toward her. I held out my hand and she squirted some lotion in my hand. I spread the lotion over my erection and started to stroke again.
“How’s that? Better?”
“Oh yeah,” I replied. “But let me get just a little more.”
She put some more directly on my prick as I held it out for her. And then I went to town, pumping my cock with my fist. My legs started shaking and my knees felt weak because the feeling was so intense.
I sat back down and Janis lighted back down on the ottoman. She was watching me so intensely and started to breathe almost as hard as I was. I moaned that I would cum soon. Janis leaned forward and scooted closer and reached out to massage my testicles. She had such an intensely lustful look on her face that I’ll never forget.
Soon enough, I came with two strong spurts and many subsequent oozing throbs. My cum was in my pubic hair and running down my fingers as I held my waning erection.
Still caressing my balls, she said, “Oh my God… I love seeing that.”
“I can’t believe how great that felt. I never ever masturbated in front of a woman before. It’s like I’m on top of the world and my head is spinning all at the same time.”
After a pause, I said, “Now I’m all fucked out, too… Sort of.”
We both laughed a little and I asked for a paper towel so I could clean up.
Janis jumped up and said to wait right there. She skipped to the bathroom and ran some water in the sink and came back with a warm washcloth and a hand towel. She first took my hand and cleaned the cum off of it, then took hold of my prick and wiped off my pubes and cock. She set the wash on the floor and gently patted my penis and pubic area dry with the towel. Then she did something unexpected. Holding my penis upright she slid her thumb along the underside of the shaft along the vein and a drop of cum appeared on the head. Janis bent forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked. She came off it and ran her thumb up the shaft again, but nothing appeared this time. Janis looked up into my eyes and said, “The last drop’s for me.”

By the way, in one of our previous encounters, she was the very first woman who ever deep throated me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 64  Next