CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:30 pm 

It was a very cute doctor that asked me "can I see your bum?" and I excitedly took my whole underwear out. I was 13.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:41 pm 

Wait, actually it was before and maybe my wildest! I was in my early 10's and our swimming class had a new rule, where boys should go with a speedo and not shorts. I didn't have any so my mom cutted down my shot so it was speedo size and I could go to class the next day. During the swimming class I felt my new short/speedo lifiting lightly to my beely. When I looked down it was completely loose down there. The thin strip of fabric between my legs were off. I see the teacher ordering me to get out of the pool, since all the other kids have already gone out, to begin a new exercise and I think "well, if you insist". I get out of the pool with a micro-skirt, short enough to see my butt. Every one was laugh hard, my teacher looks at my crotch, laughing and lifts my skirt to see if I was really naked down there. I was.

This same swimming class gave me two other situations: one in which I had a little spot of pee coming from the tip of my penis staining the speedo (now I had a speedo) and I remember at least 4 girls looking and laughing about it and another time when I was with the other kids in the locker room, we discovered that you could run soap on the ground, open the faucet and skinny slide around the locker room just as a cleaning lady arrived to clean the place. There was also the time when the teacher got us to cross the female locker room and about 30 boys saw a naked woman there but that's not CFNM.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:51 pm 

Hi there, newbie here!

I’ve had so any CFNM experiences over the years, but the one that I’ll always remember was about 20 years ago and I was on holiday in Greece with my girlfriend. We were in our early 20s and sexy! She was desperate to sunbathe topless, but I was young and insecure and insisted we walk to the far end of the beach where it was quiet to quell my jealousy. When we got there, another couple were bathing naked, so naively we thought it was the nude beach and for the first time ever we stripped off. I now consider myself a naturist lol.

I really didn’t want to cover up on the way back, but had no choice. I was wearing a very thin pair of beige shorts which I discovered went completely see through when wet. I made sure we walked through the sea then onto the beach regularly on the way back. The adrenaline rush I got to see all these gorgeous women in bikinis staring at my semi-erect penis through my shorts was one that I’ll never forget! Even my girlfriend seemed to enjoy the attention I was getting (even if she didn’t I’d have done it anyway as it was utterly exhilarating)!

The most recent was at a spa called Rios in London (it’s a must if you’re down that way). I’d spent all afternoon walking around naked with a semi. The crazy thing about Rios is that it’s part nudist, part swinger but part legit spa which attracts quite a few local women who wear swimsuits and use the facilities. At 6pm, the couples evening starts, so as a single, I had to go. I went into the shower where a women (black, 50s, reasonable figure) was showering. I started with the usual cleaning, but as I was washing the Crown Jewels, I noticed she was watching. Green light! I must’ve spent 20mins in the shower, 15 of them washing my cock and balls. She was transfixed, so I did it all the more. Standing rock hard, 12 inches from a clothed women. Well, we all know how that feels! I just wish I’d asked her to scrub my back!

Hope you like the story!
Steve

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:01 am 
Village Drifter

8cecco8 wrote:
My very first CFNM experience was in a swimming pool. I was in the men's locker room when suddenly a woman entered the room looking for her little son. At first she didn't see me. But when she turned around she noticed me. She checked me out up and down. I quickly covered myself with the towel. Then she said I shouldn't be ashamed because I had a very nice cock. I slowly dropped the towel and she asked me to turn around. Unfortunately, her son came looking for her and the hot experience was over. Since then I have been waiting for something like this to happen every time I visit the swimming pool.

great experience!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:08 am 
Village Drifter

trythis760 wrote:
My first experience was with a female school nurse in high school. She made me pull out my dick and examined it with her hands. She then touched my dick head and rubbed it gently - made me get rock hard. She smiled and said to me that everything seemed to be working and then allowed me to cover up again.

hot!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:35 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Speeda79 wrote:
Hi there, newbie here!

I’ve had so any CFNM experiences over the years.........
The most recent was at a spa called Rios in London (it’s a must if you’re down that way). I’d spent all afternoon walking around naked with a semi. The crazy thing about Rios is that it’s part nudist, part swinger but part legit spa which attracts quite a few local women who wear swimsuits and use the facilities. At 6pm, the couples evening starts, so as a single, I had to go. I went into the shower where a women (black, 50s, reasonable figure) was showering. I started with the usual cleaning, but as I was washing the Crown Jewels, I noticed she was watching. Green light! I must’ve spent 20mins in the shower, 15 of them washing my cock and balls. She was transfixed, so I did it all the more. Standing rock hard, 12 inches from a clothed women. Well, we all know how that feels! I just wish I’d asked her to scrub my back!

Steve

Rois can be a fun place to be...
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=932&p=14116&hilit=rios#p14116
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=932&p=10752&hilit=rios#p10752
You may need more posts to see these but long detailed adventures in CFNM at Rios'

Any other Rios' stories I'd like to hear about them.
DTR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:34 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hmm...Can't recall any true real experiences..was walked in on while changing before, that's about it. I Discovered cfnm more through watching movies and reading books!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:01 pm 
Village Drifter

lolotutu wrote:
My first cfnm situation was some years ago with a maid in my house. I walk around my house totally naked and she saw me. I felt a little bit embarassed, but i like the situation. So, in the present day, i really enjoy to watch/read the experiences of another members of the cfnm community

i've done it many many times... feels great. always ask for their consent first, though!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:55 am 

When I was 17 I was admitted to hospital after an accident. Was confined to bed so had to, unfortunately, give myself a bed bath. Nurse one day just pulls curtain round and plonks a bowl of water down, then pulls my pyjamas off and leaves. Was all over a very quickly and to my regret it wasn't one of the younger more attractive nurses. Few days later had to prove I could use crutches while wearing pyjama bottoms and my dick kept popping every time I stepped forward and there was no way they could have not seen it as I was walking on crutches towards them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:06 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

showoffstl wrote:
In my 20s I was attracted to nudism. I went to a lot of nude beaches and went skinny dipping, but that was with a lot of other nude people, men and women. I decided to go to the Folsom Street Fair. Under my street clothes I had a small leather G-string. When I got to the Fair, I took my clothes off and wore only the G-string. Soon I was watching a scene with a very large group of people and most of them were fully clothed. That started to turn me on and the G-string became very tight. I looked around and saw all these men and women in normal clothes and that turned me on even more and I decided to take off the G-string, being totally nude in the crowd was even more exciting. I was fully erect and very soon could feel that I was going to orgasm. As I stood there in this crowd I started to cum and covered up with my G-String, which soon became a sticky mess. I walked away from the crowd and had no choice but to stay naked the rest of the day. It was a fun filled day and I have loved being naked in front of clothed women ever since.

So glad to hear about your Folsom experience. I've always wanted to attend the street fair (I've seen of pictures, and there are lots of cocks on display) and walk around naked with everyone looking. I'm sure I'd cum before the day was over, too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:12 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

sub_pet wrote:
My first experience was with a ex-girlfriend that removed my clothes at a fetish event, teased me to an erection and invited a trio of curious women to watch us, while she masturbated me and eventually ordered me to finish myself off in front of the trio.

Was a great experience and got me into CFNM. We did something similar a few more times before breaking up and now I'm looking forward to more of that.

What a great ex-girlfriend and what a great experience.That perfectly defines my CFNM fantasies, being naked in front of others, having them see my erection, and being made to cum for the amusement of my audience. So glad you did it several times; wish I could experience it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:48 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

I am so glad to find this site and see how many others like CFNM. It's gratifying to read about so many teen and earlier experiences, as I fantasize about many situations as a young teen. No one (male or female) saw my penis as a teenager, so it's nice to read all the stories. My first (and only) CFNM experience happened when I was in college (early 20s) and it has given me a lifelong fascination with CFNM, even before I knew what to call it. This is the most defining sexual situation of my life, and I remember it vividly.

My girlfriend (Missy) was pretty oversexed, but so was I, so I thought we were a good fit. We had sex all the time, and I remember cumming five times in one memorable night. She loved playing with my dick when it wasn't inside her, and told me how much she liked seeing me squirt into the air (one or two feet at least) when she would jerk me. I didn't care how I came; it all felt good.

We were at Missy's place hanging out with two of her friends, Trixie and Bambi (not real names). It was a casual evening and beer was involved, so the conversation eventually got sexual. I was happy to hear them talk and not join in, and Missy started talking about our sex life. She didn't get too explicit, but I was embarrassed and tried to get them to talk about something else.

She kept adding more hints, and finally said what a big cock I had and they should see it (it's not that big). Maybe the girls were drinking more than I was, because pretty soon they were openly trying to get me to show them my dick. I was embarrassed (but intrigued) and kept declining, but Missy pulled me up and said, "let's go to the bedroom!"

I was gently pulled by three girls into the bedroom as I weakly protested. They pulled off my shirt as I stood there embarrassed, but I didn't leave. I must say that all the girls were young and attractive in some way, and my mind raced through the possibilities as I realized I might soon be naked in front of them. I get hard so easily that I was already erect in my pants, and Missy probably knew this.

They all helped pull my clothes off, but Missy was in the lead. I ended up quickly with my swollen penis pushing out my underwear, and they were giggling as they could see my obvious excitement. Trixie was a little bolder than Bambi, making sure to be close to me and helping pull off my clothes. Bambi stood back and seemed unsure, but she still watched.

Finally Missy said something like, "here it is, girls," and she pulled down my underwear. My stiff penis bounced high and proud and Bambi shrieked and covered her eyes, but Trixie eagerly looked at my 'long enough' penis. Missy started telling them how nice it was and how she loves to play with it, and started teasing my straining cock right in front of them.

Bambi finally uncovered her eyes and looked a little embarrassed as she exclaimed something like, "OMG, you're really showing your penis!" They both watched as Missy stroked and pulled my cock, getting a good string of precum out very quickly. She was massaging it in as I got even more excited and I realized she must want to show them my squirting cock.

I was still embarrassed having three girls looking at my hard penis, but the sexual thrill was overpowering and I knew Missy was in control. I didn't protest as she jerked me aggressively and even invited her friends to join in.

She laid me back on the bed and offered my cock to Trixie, who eagerly grabbed my swollen cock and said how great it felt. Bambi stayed back, but watched as Trixie and Missy both played with my cock. It felt so good I knew I would cum quickly, and my embarrassment about having girls I hardly knew see me cum melted away as I got closer to orgasm.

My penis loved being the center of attention, and they talked about it as they kept playing with it. Somewhere in that time I heard Missy bragging about how big I squirt, and how they'll love it. I was ready and eager to show them my squirting power when Trixie went a step further and popped the head of my cock in her mouth. I reciprocated by grabbing her big boob (she was leaning over) and squeezing as I knew I would cum in a matter of seconds.

"That's it! Party's over! Everyone get out!" I heard Missy yelling, and I saw the anger in her face. I could hardly protest as Trixie pulled off my bulging cock and Missy was telling them to leave. Missy walked out of the room with Bambi, and Trixie asked in a soothing voice if I was going to be alright. She was still holding my straining cock, ready to burst, and must have known how much guys hate not cumming. I told her I'd be alright and stood up with my raging hardon poking out, and she picked up my underwear and actually helped me put my penis back inside as I dressed.

She left and when I went to find Missy, I didn't know what to tell her. I honestly was following her lead and thought she wanted those things to happen, so we had to talk it over. Needless to say, she never did anything like that again, although we still had lots of sex for several months

I think back on that experience and wonder if anything would have changed if Missy had jerked me and let Trixie and Bambi see me squirt. I was so ready--- moments away--- from cumming in such an intense orgasm I'm sure I would have looked like a cum fountain. I now view this as the defining moment in my sexual life and fantasize about any situation that would be similar.

I saw Trixie and Bambi sometimes in casual settings after that, but they never mentioned it, and I never knew if they told their friends. I guess they kept it secret, because I never saw anyone checking me out or giggling and pointing. I would be humiliated if I knew they were telling their friends about seeing my penis and making me hard, but I got such a thrill from it I might not care.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:41 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience happened at my home. I was renting from a lady my age who owned the well cared for older house. It was early afternoon and I was on the living room carpet, my pants off, knelt sitting on my heels, knees spread. One hand was steadily stroking my cock, while my other hand was turning pages to two hardcore mags I had laying before me. I heard a key at the front door. The house had a closed porch. My roommate had reached the house door quietly. I looked up and my roommate had her head down fumbling with the lock. The door has a large clear window. I jumped up in shock quickly pushing the mags under the armchair, then quickly putting on my pants, my underwear went with the mags. I was watching her mostly. She kept her head down as she opened the door and entered, fidgeting with the key in the lock. My pants were on and I was sitting down in the armchair as she turned and joyfully said hello. She wore a long knee length black coat, red blouse, black knee length skirt and black boots. It was early winter. She came forward opening her coat telling me that she had gotten off work quite early. I remember thinking it odd that she had not removed her boots. She sat down on the couch with her black gloves in hand. We chatted, about what, I can't recall. I felt so embarrassed. I wondered how long had she stood at the door watching me masturbate with two magazines. My cock was still hard. She certainly saw that in my pants, as she had turned from the door. I excused myself and went to my bedroom closing the door. I pulled my cock out and stroked, immediately shooting sperm across the comforter on my bed. I still regret having been embarrassed and shy. I do think we should have talked about it and she probably would have had me finish what I had started, while she watched and commented. Perhaps even masturbating herself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:19 pm 

My first true CFNM experience was with a female cousin. I was probably around 7 then and she was around 9. I was staying at my aunt's place for the day and it was just the three of us, my aunt, my cousin and me. After an afternoon of running about and getting dirty, we had to take a shower. My cousin went first and after she was done, my aunt went to the bedroom attached to the bathroom, closed the door and got her dressed and ready. However, after I was done showering, I was led to the living room, my towel taken away to dry me up and then dressed right in front of my cousin. She couldn't have been more than a few feet away and definitely saw everything. I remember protesting about the unfairness of the situation, but it was dismissed by my aunt since I was younger and a boy.

I definitely feel this was my introduction to the unfair double standards CFNM that later became my fetish.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:27 pm 

My first experience happened when I was a kid on vacation in Florida. We had been at the beach all day and my parents didn’t want me sitting in the back of my grandparents’ Cadillac with soaked trunks. They made me stand in the parking lot and take my dripping wet trunks off and change into underwear and put my pants back on. Needless to say, I REALLY didn’t want to do that as there were lots of people around in the parking lot. My aunt offered to hold up a towel which did absolutely nothing. Finally I had to just bite the bullet and take my trunks down, exposing my shriveled ‘manhood’ to my family and a bunch of people nearby. I turned around to see a girl about my age laughing her ass off, along with what was probably her older sister. The looks on their faces and shrill laughter burned into me and I t has really stuck with me all these years! The feeling of total humiliation, helplessness, and in a way emasculation still gives me that feeling in my stomach...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:18 pm 

On a vacation with some cousins and aunts I was younger but old enough to be embarrassed when the towel I had around me(after showering outside washing off sand from beach) fell and few female cousins and an aunt saw me :P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:29 am 

Hi, my first real CFNM experience happened in a locker room at a Squash Center. The locker room was mainly used for changing schoes and therefore mixed. Only very few people used the locker room for comlete Change of cloth, or prepare for shower, as there was another room close to the showers.

One day, after Squash, my friends suggested to go to the Sauna afterwards. As I have stowed away my sportsbag in the mixed lokker room - which was almost empty at this point of time, I unlothed fast and went to the showers. As I forgot my big Sauna towel, I needed to go back to the locker after the shower. At this time copletely naked.
When entering the locker room I realized, that a Group of 4 girls has entered it to Change shoes and stow away their sportbags. In the first second I was shocked to stand copletely naked in front of them and even needed to walk through the room to come to my locker.

The girls where also a bit surprised, but at the same time quite intetested. I enjoyed this situation pretty much and used this "wrong" lokker room for future visits quite some times.

Stefan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:42 am 

I haven't had one yet but I hope to soon.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:34 pm 

A few of my experiences

At college/uni - I played in a sports team. Our campus had physio courses and many of the students volunteered with the sports teams. If a male volunteered with a female team, they would always wait outside the changing rooms whilst getting changed. However our physio was female and she would happily sit in the changing room, whilst we got changed. Other men didn't mind it. I just made sure I didn't get an erection and it definitely added to my 'wank bank.'

At a nightclub - once I was in a nightclub and they got some guys up on stage. There was various contests, some of which involved stripping which led one man being 'winning' and was on stage. A female worker pulled his pants down, it was a bit cold, and a lot of girls around me laughed and commented on size. Obviously this wouldn't have happened the other way around.

At school - one of the prettier girls in school, was also a bit of a bitch. She'd kick guys in the nuts at the slightest disagreement and would often often just look in the men's changing room. She never got in trouble for it and was very unapologetic.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:40 am 
Newly Registered User

Outside of getting a sponge bath during a hospital stay at the age of 19, Id say my first experience was when auto accident, when I was about 25. I had been "going commando" at the time in my life, so when the ER nurses pulled my jeans off, I was bare bottomed. I was given a short gown, then sent to X-ray. The technician was a very pretty blonde about my age, and when she asked me to raise my arms over my head, the hem of my own rose, exposing my crotch. I quickly pulled my gown back into place as she giggled at my panicked reaction and response. This was repeated several times, until she finally produced a small washcloth to cover my "junk".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 64  Next