CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:25 pm 

When I was pretty young (I’m guessing 10 years old) I was on vacation with my grandmother her 2 sisters and 1 daughter and then 3 cousins, 1 male 2 female. After coming back from the beach we had the outside shower so we didn’t bring sand into house so I shower with my cousin (not a big deal at all we were both 10 and didn’t care) but we had to wrap towels around us since our clothes are inside the house but being a stupid kid I guess I did a poor job of doing that and I just remember walking into house and right in front of 2 cousins and my grandmother my towel dropped.... at that time it wasn’t a big deal to me but thinking about it now that could have definitely set off the fetish for me!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 10:09 pm 

I did post my first true cfnm experience but being I was fairly young I wanted to also post my first experience when I actually felt emotion over it... didn’t happen until later high school I think I was 17 or close to that it was early summer and me and few friends are at the Jersey shore(seaside maybe) and one friend had brought a girl along someone he met through work I believe she wasn’t in our school she was in town nearby, but this girl was definitely being flirty with me it was just obvious, now I didn’t care to much for her she was ok skinny pale sort of tall but face was just not good at all.... anyway, I think after playing frisbee and maybe throwing football around a bit while at beach I wanted to wash off some sand (got some in my crotch...) I go to walk off to little wash off area which was sort of far for some reason but of course this girl comes along... so I say to myself you know what this is to good of an opportunity I’m gonna tease this girl so once we get to this area luckily there is no one around I told her I need to wash off under my swim trunks and if she could just like guard me so no one sees (right of me is pathway left was beach area but there was no one there) so she helps me out but I’m sure she wanted to peek but knew she couldn’t so as I’m washing I just get horny thinking of flashing her, now I’m normally shy but for whatever reason I just was feeling brave and I made sure to get semi hard for her make it look good but to not have a boner, so I tell her she can stop guarding me but I keep shorts down and she definitely had a surprised look on her face which amused me but then the realization kicks in and after brief moment I pull shorts back up, whole time acting like nothing happened I didn’t care... she was quiet after that but later on that day when we had a moment to talk she said she couldn’t believe I did that but that she enjoyed it and she turned out to be nice person and actually pretty cool so we exchanged numbers and then pictures 8-) I could have definitely had fun with this girl but didn’t want to date or whatever I probably was wasting time trying to be with other girls that went nowhere lol... but definitely the moment that led me to look into accidental nudity which led to voyeur stuff and eventually cfnm :D

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:55 am 

Hi my first experience was a lot of time ago... about 15 years ago... because I had medical problems I was naked in front of a large number of nurses and female doctors

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:18 am 

Reading the other posts I remembered one of my other cfnm situations, when as a young man, about 10 or 11 years old, and I went to the beach with my mom and my cousins, two girls, one 10 years old and one of 13, my mom made me wear my swimsuit already at home but before leaving the beach he had me undressed to be able to go and rinse the swimsuite and then he helped me to dress everything in front of my cousins who were watching and smiling ...

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:27 am 

My most recent cfnm situation was in 2014 when I was in the hospital because I underwent an operation. When the doctor who had operated on me came to check if the scar and the stitches were going well, he removed the covers and I was wearing only a shirt and I was completely naked also because I had inserted a catheter. All this in front of another female doctor and two nurses, one of whom had the same age as me and was an acquaintance of mine ... then I felt a strange and shameful feeling

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:00 pm 

My first CFNM experience - as far as I remember - wasn't really an erotic one. I was a student and a group of friends - mixed male an female - met for barbecue at an public place late in the afternoon of a hot summerday. As the place was just at the shore of a lake and we've got already a few beers me and some of the other guys announced to take a bath. And we would take it nude as none of us had an swimming trunk with us.
The girls got curious because we announced it quite loudly. After we stripped down to our pants we hesitated a little bit. But the prying girls would have called us cowards if haven't removed the pants too.
So we pulled them quickly down and jumped into the water.
(Un)fortunately the girls didn't want to embarrass us and didn't steal or hide our cloths.
So this wasn't erotic, no one got a hard one and it was more kind of a dare.

My first erotic one I'll write too later.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:50 pm 

My first CFNM experience was 17at a group party and I was dared to strip naked in front of everyone which included 10-15 girls. It turned me on so much that I got hooked on cfnm

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:14 pm 

My first CFNM experience that i can remember was during my summer vacations when i was about 10 years old or something like that. I was taking a shower when my female cousin somehow unlocked the closed bathroom doors (with fork or something, im not quite sure even today how she did that) and waltz in just for the lolz. Funny thing about it; her parents nor mine never reprimanded her for that. But i was told to not be a wuss and to stop making a big deal out of this when i told them about it.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:16 pm 

My first experience that I can think of was just before puberty. I was told on a Saturday morning by my mother to go get dressed so she, my siblings, and myself could go run errands. I went to my room, stripped down, but just casually sat in my desk chair nude. At the time, I was young enough that being naked with family didn't really bother me. My mother and sister came down the hall. My mother complained that I wasn't dressed and that I was holding her up. I played it cool and shrugged it off. Suddenly, she turned to my sister and said "go get the camera". We had a Polaroid loaded with film in the dining room just down the hall from my bedroom. My sister bolted down the hall. I panicked. The idea of being photographed nude and what would happen with the photos scared me into jumping up and getting dressed. Luckily my Mom just watched with a smirk instead of inhibiting me from getting dressed to teach me a lesson. I put on just enough clothing when my sister returned with the camera.

Of course now, all these years later, the idea of that scenario is a huge turn on for me.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:36 am 

And now my first erotic true CFNM experience.
After stumbling the first time over pics tagged with CFNM on tumblr I was very excited. For weeks I found a lot of pics - some of them I graded very erotic and some not at all. Especially the pics of private situations of a loving couple (any age) and maybe a second female caught most of my attention in the first time.
The urging desire grew to give this a try with my wife.
One evening, of which I knew she would be coming home later I shaved my privates, took off all my clothes, prepared in nude a small candellight dinner and waited for her. While preparing the the dinner I already had a hard-on, which subsided a bit while waiting and I had to wipe of some leaking precum. I was quite nervous about her reaction.
As I heard the key in the lock I jumped up and went to the door, where I greeted her and kissed her on the cheek. My cock started instantly to grow again, which did not go unnoticed as my wife dropped down her bag. She had a puzzled expression on her face and asked shyly if she caught me at something. I denied and said, that i had prepared a dinner would explain everything it to her.
While telling her all about my new "fetish" I had the whole time sitting beside my fully clothed wife at the table a stonehard boner, at which she looked more often and more outrageous with a growing smile on her lips. She didn't know if i was joking. I told her also that she could touch my prick and play around with him any time she wants, without any obligations for more.
But because of the erotic situation and the candlelight dinner it finally ended in a wonderful fuck of course.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:53 am 

Being stripped naked in a classroom by girls who laughed at my cock and balls.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:14 am 
Newly Registered User

The first time I visited a CO beach (Wreck Beach in Vancouver) I started at the textile beach adjoining the CO section. I undressed facing a thin hedge and then noticed a woman my age just on the other side of the hedge intently watching as I took my clothes off. The reality of an attractive female strange WANTING to peek at my now-erect penis was incredibly exciting.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:39 am 

My freshman year in college I lived in a co-ed dorm. While I was showering, my GF at the time snuck into the shower room and stole my towel, leaving me to run -- naked and wet -- down the hall back to room. I passed 3 giggling females in the hall. Little did my GF know that she hit on a favorite fantasy of mine. Upon returning to the room, and after she stopped laughing, I explained how turned on I was and why, which led to many future CFNM situations with her.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:19 am 
Newly Registered User

Many years ago while at university I was on a study week in the South of France, we were looking at some dunes that just happened to be next to a nude beach, a few of the braver Rugby lads, and a couple of girls, got their clothes off and got in the sea, I could see the appreciative eyes of the female students on the beach and thought I'd try it myself, it was exciting feeling those girls examining me when I came out of the water, which fortunately was very warm. I realised then that many women enjoy seeing a naked man in a safe, non-threatening environment.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:11 am 

About a decade ago we went with my former partner to a nudist beach that we used to hang out with; that day there, unlike the other times, I didn't wear a costume under my clothes, because I thought it was useless, since then I'd be naked. When we arrived the beach was very crowded and we noticed that several people were in costume; I stood naked while she limited herself to topless, since behind us were four young boys in boxers. Shortly thereafter she noticed people who were covered in mud coming from the west side of the beach and asked me to go and look for the puddle to make compresses for us. We walked for about 200 m, I naked and she in a bikini, then came to the source she also undressed completely and we started spreading the mud, when two boys and two girls arrived on 25/30 years, all in costume; one of the two boys, very sympathetic, asked us if we knew the place, since they, despite being from our city, had never been there. Then one of the two girls took off her bra and began to sprinkle herself with mud, while the others waited for their turn and spread themselves later, but remaining in costume. We sat on a rock to dry the mud while the usual boy along with his topless friend continued to converse with us that we were completely naked. When the mud completely dried up my girlfriend put on her bikini and, after greeting the 4 people we had met, we dived into the water and decided to swim to our towel. During the short crossing he saw a colleague of his who was sunbathing topless together with her husband, naked, after which they invited us on the rock with them to have a chat; I was a little embarrassed and seeing myself naked with a topless colleague of my girlfriend, but I accepted and the embarrassment passed. Sometimes we happened to meet these guys around the city. All in all an exciting cfnm experience.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:10 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was a medical exam with a female physician. She asked me to lye down and take off my pants and my underwear and pulled back my foreeskin to see if I have phimosis. Erotic enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:35 am 

I started working as a life model for a local community collage that was instructed by a vary attractive female teacher.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:58 am 

When I was in university, I fooled around with photography and art projects. I really liked the light in our kitchen, and thought it would make a great space to photograph, and that I’d use myself as a subject. So I took a series of photos to get the lighting and angle of photo that I wanted and then asked a friend if she would help me with the photos.
When she showed up I showed her the photos that I’d taken and explained to her what I had in mind. I was going to be ironing in the kitchen wearing a white t-shirt and boxers, and shéd photograph me. So she spent maybe 15 minutes photographing that way, and then I said, ok, now we’re going to do some with me naked. She wasn’t the least bit surprised, she just said ok.
I was a bit nervous but I took off my clothes and went back to posing. She saw me completely naked, but in the photos, the ironing board and the white shirt I was wearing would hide me from the waist down. So another 15 minutes or so of photos and then we took a break.
Now this was in the 90’s so we were shooting on film and had no idea what the photos would look like. My friend suggested we take some more, and I jokingly tried to adjust the ironing board so it was lower and the top of my cock would be visible. She just followed along and decided she’d sit on the kitchen counter to have a higher point of view. The last few photos were me completely naked staring next to the ironing board
It was really fun, and we got the photos developed. I ended up looking through all the photos with her and my female room mate at the time when we picked them up from the photo shop. My roommate even asked to keep the one where I was completely naked.
It didn’t lead to anything sexual, but I did put the photos up in my bedroom for a few years, and my roommate would look at them, and my best friend’s girlfriend would always run to my room when ever she was over to look at them. Oh, and my roommate had the naked photo of me upon her wall when I was away for a year... so no idea who all saw those photos.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:23 am 

First experience was at 18 on a clothing optional beach. It was the last year of high school and I was staying in a coastal town for the end of year celebrations. I was staying with a friend and his girlfriend, and we decided to check out the local beach. Once there I decided that since we're here, and everyone else was nude already, I'd join them. So I took my clothes off and ran to the water, then my friend joined me, but to my slight disappointment, his girlfriend kept her swimsuit on. She laughed a bit, but since we were close friends, it was only awkward for the first few minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:29 am 

My second experience was after a music festival where my friends and I met an older hippie woman. She would've been in her early 40s, and I was about 26. We all went back to my friend's house and me being a bit of a nudist by then, and also a little drunk, decided to just change in front of her. I could see her out of the corner of my eye a little surprised that I had just taken all my clothes off and was trying to get into my pyjama pants, but having some trouble. Eventually after eyeing my up for a minute or two, she came over to help me. It was a little surreal having at eye level with everything, while she helped me into my pyjamas.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 64  Next