CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:35 am 

Another experience was in the mixed sauna when I went to Germany. Some of you may know that saunas are nude only there. It was quite an experience where most of the men were nude, but the women were either wearing bikinis, or nude as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:55 am 
Had a gf that liked me to stay naked around the house... but not counting partners one true experience I had was when I had language lessons online with a tutor, a lady about 10 years older (I was 23 or so). We had video calls so I first started dressing in tight underwear and ocassionally showing off, when she seemed ok with it, I eventually started going fully naked below my waist. She still asks me to have lessons again :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:42 am 

it was evening, my kitchen overlooks a part of the building in front of my house, there was a woman on the balcony opposite, I undressed and went to drink water in the kitchen, the kitchen lights were off but it looked good , I remember that I noticed that he had seen me ... I was very excited while I was pretending nothing, I continued to drink seeing her staring at me, I put the bottle back in the fridge and left the room ... I ran to the other side of the house where the shutters were closed , I looked at her from the small empty spaces .. she remained fixed on the balcony looking towards my kitchen, for several minutes ... she was a mature lady of 45 years old ... I am sure she wanted to continue to see my cock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:38 am 
Newly Registered User

First experience was during soccer practice in my younger years! We had a big communal room in which to change and the showers were just off in a connecting room. The girls, who played netball whilst we trained soccer, would openly walk upto us whilst we were in the shower after practice and hold conversations with us! we were all young at the time so I don't think anyone really saw it as a big deal. After showering all the guys then headed back into the open communal room butt naked to dry off where all the mothers would be waiting to collect us! Quite a buzz thinking back...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:14 am 

My first experience was at a public indoor swimming pool when I was about 15. For some reason when I did get under the shower and out of my swim shorts it was nearly impossible for me not to get a boner. It always felt freeing to get rid of the wet and cold shorts and as soon as the warm water was hitting my naked body I started to grow.

Normally I would not get out of my shorts in public showers excactly for that reason. Even if it was a mens only shower. I just could not control it.

But some day I was in a swimming pool where there were no separated showers. There where a lot of walls build to create corners with shower heads behind it, so that you were kind of safe from onlookers. The showers were directly installed in a large hall, where everyone was passing through to their lockers.

That day I deceided that, that it was probably safe enough to use that shower and get rid of my shorts as well. I had a long way home to drive and I didn't want to get itchy because of the chlorinated water. So I picked a very tucked away shower spot behind a wall, so that no one passing through could see me, got naked and started showering. As usual I had a full erection as soon as the short were coming off.

After some moments under the shower, fully soaped, I suddelny heard a female voice: "Excuse me?"
I just had my hands on my head while soaping my hair and still sporting a raging boner. I opened my eyes and a girl around her late teens with a big smile on her face was standing right in front of me. I nearly had a heart attack and was trying to hide my erection with my hands and turning away from her. Totally surprised I asked her what she wants and she just said in a very smugly tone:
"I just wanted to ask you, if you could lend me some shampoo, because I forgot mine." All the while eyeing me up and down.

I told her that it was standing right over there on the wall and that she could just take it. I would not need it anymore.
But she persisted on taking just a little bit out of the bottle, so that she would not have to bring it back and squirted some of it in her open hand, while maintaining eye contact.
She closed the bottle again and through it casually back at me. I could not surpress the reflex to catch it. Only to become aware a second later, that I was again presenting my full hard-on to her.
Immediately I was dropping the bottle and clasping my hands over my cock againg.

Her grin had again grown wider and she just said: "Thank you very much ... for everything" and tourned around leaving me with my cock in my hands staring at her nice backside.

I would stay hard the rest of the way home. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:27 pm 

Well at my tennis court (I live in Germany) there is small sauna near the locker rooms, the funny thing is that (probably due to lack of space) the men showers are opened to the sauna area so that both women and men can use them after sauna. Women can shower in their locker room or use the open shower room but men are actually forced to shower at an open area. Actually, there are not even doors between male locker rooms and open shower so actually, you can see men undressing/showering naked while sitting and relaxing at the sauna. Unfortunately, the majority of players are men, but I was witnessing some situations where a few hot, muscular guys were showering including me in front of ladies (in their 50s, 60s) who were relaxing after steam room.

But if you live in very liberal country when it comes to nudity, CFNM situations are pretty frequent.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:08 pm 

An other experience. In 2008 i met a girl 29 years old ( i was 36) and a night, afther drunk a glass of wine in a bar, i invited her to come in My home. We sit down in sofà, then i kissed her and opened her shirt: two very big boobs, that After a second i touched and licked. We gone to my bed, i took off my clothes and she started an handjob. She remained in topless because was in monthly period.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:06 pm 

Well I cant say I had a true CFNM experience but if I remember when I was in my teenage years in 90's I was hospitalized and bedridden due to fractured leg and one of the nurse came to help me pee in pee bottle when my mother was out :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:35 pm 
Newly Registered User

First time was at Gunnison beach in NJ. The weather wasn’t great so there weren’t many people around, but the tide started coming in and a couple walked a few feet in front of me to avoid it....male was nude female was clothed and made a very obvious glance down at my junk.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:39 pm 

I have an older sister, so my first CFNM experiences were many years ago. I liked to walk naked around house when my sister's friends met her. They watched and laughed at me. There were many situations when I was forced to strip and show my naked body to them, I loved it. I especially loved situations that happened in winter.

One time I was in bath when some friends met my sister, and she knew that I'm in a bath. Suddenly the doors to the bathroom opened and my sister and five her friends, all girls, went to the bathroom and saw me naked and wet. All were fully winter clothed, in jackets, boots, hats, scarfs, gloves etc. My penis was hard. They stared at me ans laughed. One of them said to not allow me to get clothed. They took my clothes and towel, so I was forced to be naked. The same girl proposed to pull me out of bath and throw me outside to the street, the weather was very cold and there was a lot of snow. They pulled me out fully naked and wet and went with me outside the house. They threw me into the snow and they rushed at me. They touched me, hugged me, wiped, and did a handjob. I hapened about two hours. I was freezing and I was dirty, but incredibly excited. After all they asked if I like it, I said that i was incredible, and they can do with me whatever they want. That was a suggestion to repeat that situation. I was repeated many times.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:13 am 
Newly Registered User

For me it was visiting nude beaches in my twenties. Very exciting, still my favourite things

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:52 pm 
Village Vagabond

I use to try to get girl naked in my hot tub by getting naked first.

Some times it worked but most of the time i was the only one naked.

Also, dated a girl that i spent the night over at her dorm, under the rule that because I slepted naked, i could sleep naked in her dorm room. She and her roommate where fine with that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:20 am 
maid at Public bathroom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:58 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

jjcfnm wrote:
maid at Public bathroom

Details... Please.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:09 pm 
Newly Registered User

The first true experience happened school, i was about 14 and one of my female classmate like to bully me, she would follow me to the bathroom and force me to show her my penis, i was skinny and short at the time and she is taller and stronger than me and it's impossible for me to fight back. Therefore, it became quite a routine that she would force me to show her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:38 pm 

Back in college there was a dorm with a courtyard that had a large tree in the center. The guys that lived there got used to the privacy of the courtyard and had no problem changing or getting ready. Most didn’t realize that in the autumn and winter (when the tree didn’t have leaves) they could be seen from the study rooms across the courtyard. Needles to say many people camped out in those study rooms all day to see the shows across the way.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:06 pm 
Newly Registered User

having a complete body shave by a young nurse prior to surgery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:55 pm 

several years ago when i was in collage, my first year playing for the schools football team, our initiation ritual was all the first year players had to streak across the school. there was mostly girls around as this was a know event. we had been drinking prior to get up the nerve but actually turned out to be a great time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:59 pm 

We were a group of 3 friends on a trip to Paris, 2 guys and one girl, all of the same age and close friends since childhood. The hotel room that we had booked, had no locks on the bathroom, which was pretty unusual for us. On a particular day when we were late for our daily guided tour and none of us had even brushed our teeth, I went in the bathroom to have bath first, fully naked in my birthday suit. My friend told that she needed to use the toilet and asked me to get out right now. I told her that it'd take a min or so, so just hold on till then. But she said she couldn't hold her pee that long and just nonchalantly opened the bathroom, walked in unzipped her pants and started peeing. The shower curtain was the only thing that was between completely naked me and her peeing. Even though she didn't see me naked and neither did I, the thought that she could see my naked outline was a thought that excited me to this date. It felt surreal, watching nudity in TV shows and movies and being comfortable with it, but this real life incident which managed to excite me very much.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:58 am 

My first experience was probably at a clothing optional beach. Many of the women had swim suits, but some were also naked. Not sure this really qualifies for CFNM.

What is probably closer to the definition is participating in WNBR events. The first one I attended was nerve wracking, but also very exhilarating. It took all my nerve to finally get undressed there in public. But the ones I have attended have been SO much fun, and the crowds are so supportive and enthusiastic.

It's especially fun at the beginning of the event before heading out on the ride. Often women will come up and ask to have a picture taken with me naked. That's usually when I start getting an erection. I haven't had a full-on erection, but certainly a partial one if I start getting a lot of attention before getting under way on the ride.

Looking forward to reading some of the other experiences and hopefully getting some additional ideas for situations to explore. There doesn't seem to be many opportunities for indulging in this desire.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 64  Next