CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:13 am 
Newly Registered User

For me it was visiting nude beaches in my twenties. Very exciting, still my favourite things

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:52 pm 
Village Vagabond

I use to try to get girl naked in my hot tub by getting naked first.

Some times it worked but most of the time i was the only one naked.

Also, dated a girl that i spent the night over at her dorm, under the rule that because I slepted naked, i could sleep naked in her dorm room. She and her roommate where fine with that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:20 am 
maid at Public bathroom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:58 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

jjcfnm wrote:
maid at Public bathroom

Details... Please.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:09 pm 
Newly Registered User

The first true experience happened school, i was about 14 and one of my female classmate like to bully me, she would follow me to the bathroom and force me to show her my penis, i was skinny and short at the time and she is taller and stronger than me and it's impossible for me to fight back. Therefore, it became quite a routine that she would force me to show her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:38 pm 

Back in college there was a dorm with a courtyard that had a large tree in the center. The guys that lived there got used to the privacy of the courtyard and had no problem changing or getting ready. Most didn’t realize that in the autumn and winter (when the tree didn’t have leaves) they could be seen from the study rooms across the courtyard. Needles to say many people camped out in those study rooms all day to see the shows across the way.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:06 pm 
Newly Registered User

having a complete body shave by a young nurse prior to surgery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:55 pm 

several years ago when i was in collage, my first year playing for the schools football team, our initiation ritual was all the first year players had to streak across the school. there was mostly girls around as this was a know event. we had been drinking prior to get up the nerve but actually turned out to be a great time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:59 pm 

We were a group of 3 friends on a trip to Paris, 2 guys and one girl, all of the same age and close friends since childhood. The hotel room that we had booked, had no locks on the bathroom, which was pretty unusual for us. On a particular day when we were late for our daily guided tour and none of us had even brushed our teeth, I went in the bathroom to have bath first, fully naked in my birthday suit. My friend told that she needed to use the toilet and asked me to get out right now. I told her that it'd take a min or so, so just hold on till then. But she said she couldn't hold her pee that long and just nonchalantly opened the bathroom, walked in unzipped her pants and started peeing. The shower curtain was the only thing that was between completely naked me and her peeing. Even though she didn't see me naked and neither did I, the thought that she could see my naked outline was a thought that excited me to this date. It felt surreal, watching nudity in TV shows and movies and being comfortable with it, but this real life incident which managed to excite me very much.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:58 am 

My first experience was probably at a clothing optional beach. Many of the women had swim suits, but some were also naked. Not sure this really qualifies for CFNM.

What is probably closer to the definition is participating in WNBR events. The first one I attended was nerve wracking, but also very exhilarating. It took all my nerve to finally get undressed there in public. But the ones I have attended have been SO much fun, and the crowds are so supportive and enthusiastic.

It's especially fun at the beginning of the event before heading out on the ride. Often women will come up and ask to have a picture taken with me naked. That's usually when I start getting an erection. I haven't had a full-on erection, but certainly a partial one if I start getting a lot of attention before getting under way on the ride.

Looking forward to reading some of the other experiences and hopefully getting some additional ideas for situations to explore. There doesn't seem to be many opportunities for indulging in this desire.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:15 pm 

With a girlfriend who was a voyeur. It escalated to some beach experiences.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:15 pm 

My first experience I don't even remember.

I was at university and had only been there for a few weeks.

I was living in a house with 3 other guys. There was a house of 5 girls who lived next door.

We would often drink far too much.

One night I went to bed and passed out comatose. When I was in bed the 5 girls crept into my room and pulled the duvet off me and checked me out.

I only found out about this from one of my male house mates the next day. Apparently he walked in on them and threw them out of my room.

Personally I wasn't too worried. I had already made out with one of them and I often hung out more in the girls house than my own because being a typical lads house it was a pigsty. Although they would get rowdy when they got drunk. (We were always drunk). One time after a night out they took turns holding me down and sitting on my face. (Everyone fully clothed)

It was funny how apologetic they would be the next day, they would even buy me a box of malteasers as a way of apology and invite me back into their house for a drink and then away it would go again.

The girls often cooked me dinner so I forgave them lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:59 am 
Newly Registered User

First CFNM experience I had was during a massage
It started off with the therapist asking me to take my clothes. She left the room and I stripped down to nothing and lay on the table waiting for her to come back in.

She knocks on the door and comes in and doesn't say or is not repulsed by me lying naked on the table. Even though there are towels available I decide not to use them. Anyway she starts the massage without even attempting to cover me. During the massage we conversate like it's a normal thing to be naked in front of her while she is clothed. liked this experience so much so that I ended up going again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:46 pm 

First Experience with CFNM? Hmmm … I was 14 or 15ish... My younger sister (3 years younger) had 2 of her friends spending the night... At that age I remember finding her friends (and her) mostly annoying..lol… I don't recall where they were or what they were doing at that time (as I wasn't paying much attention).. I'm guessing it was early-evening... I remember taking a shower, wrapping a towel around my waist, and walking back down the hall to my room... I closed the door behind me, took my towel off, hung it up behind the door (as I always did), and went to my dresser to some underwear out... I must have been standing around NAKED for 10, maybe 15 seconds before I distinctly heard something... A NOISE, then some GIGGLING coming from the top bunk of my bunk bed... I remember looking up, to see my sister AND her 2 friend popping their heads out from under the covers behind the large stereo speaker I had up there... I WAS VERY EMBARRASSED... I quickly put on my underwear, as they came down from the bunkbed and quickly exited my room... In hindsight, it was funny...and I came to enjoy the teasing I got from them later...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:19 pm 

With my best friend at a WNBR 3 years ago. She pulled of her dress and rode in bikini bottoms, but I dropped my shorts and rode naked. It was a great mix of CFNM and public nudity, probably my favorite type of CFNM.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:54 pm 

In 2005 a friend took me to a nudist resort where he had been going for many years for a nude volleyball tournament. He gave me a tour of the place and along the way encountered many women (some of who were clothed while we were naked.) Sounds tame but was a really big deal for me at the time!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:17 am 
Newly Registered User

On the beach were i met several girls and they were all clothed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:47 am 

Only been on a nudist beach a couple of times, always seem fairly quiet and almost exclusively male. Any recommendations in uk or spain?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:22 pm 

My first cfnm situatuion was on a clothing optional beach. I was sitting close to a group of girls and got a hardon. The girls saw it. I loved that situation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:53 pm 

First experience was when I was 15 years old. My female neighbour (late 30s) was in the male changing room with her 10 year old daughter and 5 year old son. This was around 1995 so it was more common then for mothers to be with sons in swimming room changing rooms than it is now, but it was normally if they were supervising a group of boys and not just one, especially if they had a daughter with them.

I didn't know they were there, it was actually a long way from our home and I came out of the shower naked around the corner and there she was changing her son. She stopped and look up and me and said hello. I said hello and covered up quickly. Noticed she looked at me different from them on. Few days later I heard the daughter discussing it with other kids that they saw my penis.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 64  Next