CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

The first intentional CFNM experience I remember was when I lived in Japan. Japanese attitudes toward nudity are complicated, but for the most part they are quite conservative. Nevertheless, some traditions survive. I did not have a shower or bath where I was living, so I used a local bathhouse. The rooms were divided male/female, and there was no possible way to get a peek into the female section.

But the main reception area where you paid, etc. was basically in the men's changing area. Female visitors couldn't see into the men's changing area, but the receptionist's spot overlooked about 30% of the men's changing area. The receptionist was invariably female, often older. But occasionally there was a younger attendant on duty. Needless to say, I spent plenty of time in the visible section of the changing room -- especially if an attractive woman was working the desk.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:04 am 

First experience was at a hostel when I was 18. I was in a 14 bed mixed room that had 3 showers. The problem was that the shower rooms were very small and you couldn't change there, the toilets as well. So people had to change in the common bathroom area and at one moment there was a 20-21 year old norther european girl doing her hair and I had to change there. Innocently I asked if it was fine and she said that sure it was, so I dried myself off next to her for a good 30 seconds before dressing up. While I was drying up, I caught her peeking through the mirror which was kinda hot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:56 am 

Hello every one.
I’m a male. 46 now. I think my first experience of cfnm was at university. I was in my first year, aged 18 and was persuaded to play a strip card game. There was me, a male buddy of mine and two girls our age.
The plan was to get the girls naked, my mate was actually quite skill full at cards and made good decisions about what to throw and also what to keep. I was a bit reckless and naïve. After a short while my mate was still fully dressed, I’d lost my shirt and my socks. The girls were still dressed but one had lost her tights (pantyhose) and the other her jumper.
I gambled and lost and had to remove my jeans.
I did not realise it at the time, but underwear fashion for men was boxer shorts or boxer trunks. Not the briefs I was wearing.
I was surprised to feel turned on when girls started saying “off off” as I paused at removing my jeans. I could feel myself getting hard and was reluctant to take my trousers off for that reason. Eventually after a bit of teasing I did.
The mood changed from “innocent” laughter at me having to strip down to my under wear, to proper belly laughs at my slip briefs.
Even my mate laughed when he saw them.

The more humiliated I felt, the harder I got. There was no where to hide my aroused state. I can remember him saying “what the fuck is wrong with you?” And the girl with no tights begging me to parade round the room for her in my briefs.

I was so turned on, the mix of an alpha male to my previously unknown beta status, the clothed nature of the girls and the humiliation factor of the underwear and hard on.

I had to parade for her. I wanted to parade for her.

I walked round the room for her and when I got close to the other girl, she grabbed my underwear and yanked them down to my shins. My hard cock sprung out. The tight less girl gasped, squealed and then laughed. My mate could not believe it. What was I doing?

A second later, which felt like three years, I grabbed my briefs and pulled them back up to minimally preserve my modesty. But the damage was done, the seed was sown. CFNM was new to me, but I was set on a path that night that I have never looked back from.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:43 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

TrentSteele wrote:
Hello every one.
I’m a male. 46 now. I think my first experience of cfnm was at university. I was in my first year, aged 18 and was persuaded to play a strip card game. There was me, a male buddy of mine and two girls our age.
The plan was to get the girls naked...................

A second later, which felt like three years, I grabbed my briefs and pulled them back up to minimally preserve my modesty. But the damage was done, the seed was sown. CFNM was new to me, but I was set on a path that night that I have never looked back from.

WOW . Sounds amazing TrentSteele! Were there more situations at Uni or did the girls act differently around you?
DTR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:59 am 

DaveTheRave wrote:

WOW . Sounds amazing TrentSteele! Were there more situations at Uni or did the girls act differently around you?
DTR

There were plenty more.

I am not sure if it was typical of most UK universities in the late 1990's (god that makes me feel old just typing that) but they broadly fit into three areas:

Initiation into a sports team / club or "traditions" being upheld or general drunken antics

An initiation for example would be (and I cite the rugby experience here) after the new recruit's first away (road) game of the season, the team bus would drop them off at the motorway junction nearest the campus. Approx 2.5 miles. The new recruit usually a fresher, would be expected to remove their clothes and run back to the main campus bar where they would down a pint of beer and be given their clothes back as a reward. Occasionally you would get a generous team captain who would allow one item of clothing to be worn (often a decision between underwear or shoes, so not purely CFNM, but it was not considered the done thing to opt for clothes). As the main bar was a general student bar, you would have a lot of women in there, especially in the first weeks of term as they knew what was coming on a Wednesday evening.

Traditions at my uni included the "naked 400" - we had an athletics track on campus that a tradition was to run a lap of it (400 metres) naked - usually after a night out. Women VERY occasionally did it naked, more often than not they did it in their underwear. Usually, they stood at the start / finish line holding the men's clothes while we ran a lap. The danger / risk element here being that we had campus security who were well aware of the tradition and imposed fines on anyone caught doing the run. When they did come on the track, the usual routine for the runners was to basically try and escape anywhere they could. You would be surprised the number of times people were walking home after a night out past the track and a naked man leapt over a fence in front of them trying to escape security.

It was quite a male dominated uni - I think approx 70% male believe it or not - and so often nudity was seen asa dare / forefeit for losing at something. Even a game of pool could result in a naked dash to the campus sports hall / shop / next accommodation and back for the loser.

In the years since the uni days, my fetish for CFNM has got stronger and deeper. Looking back, i wonder if I really did make the most of those times :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:00 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

TrentSteele wrote:
There were plenty more.

I am not sure if it was typical of most UK universities in the late 1990's (god that makes me feel old just typing that) but they broadly fit into three areas:

Initiation into a sports team / club or "traditions" being upheld or general drunken antics

I can relate. I left Coventry University on 1996 and was there 3 years on my course. At the tail end of my second year I had left the rugby team due to studies, and a recurring dislocated shoulder problem. I then had a placement and sort of fell out of that crowd of people. Our times and actions didn't cross over much.

But the all but two years I played there were numerous fun times outside of the games, some of which were brutal. We actually had a player brake his back in a scrum. Thankfully he wasn't paralyzed and got better, but it did make me lose my fearless edge.

But back to initiations. Our rugby team had a less nudity filled initiation that involved 'doing as you are told' for 3 hours on a pub crawl. I had a single line cut through my hair with clippers about 2 inches wide. diving into muddy banks, wearing a dress, drinking stag-doo style drinks concoctions etc.

We did have one guy who was 'ordered' to swap his clothes with a homeless man. He stripped naked just off a main shopping area and loads of old dears saw him nude briefly as they waited on their buses. HaHa.

We actually had an initiation for some group that I wasn't involved with reach the local papers as a guy complained after the initiation had him 'raped' with a cucumber and Polaroids of him naked put up on notice-boards. There was apparently more heinous crimes but it was never known exactly what happened and the group was disbanded.

DTR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:41 am 

My first CFNM experience was when I was in high school. At that time, we had a physical examination, which were conducted separately for guys and girls. Most of the physical examinations for our boys were male doctors. Some of the physical examinations involved genital examinations. At this time, men were required to expose themselves. genitals, while I was having a genital exam with another guy, our monitor, a girl, walked in. My penis was exposed to her view and I didn't know she came in until she made a sound, so I didn't cover my penis in any way at first. She told us that the teacher asked everyone to gather in the hall on the first floor after the physical examination. Then she left, her eyes glancing at the part of my penis that was covered by my hand as she closed the door.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:50 pm 
Newly Registered User

I could have this wrong (a lot of my younger years run together these days) - but I think this was my first actual CFNM experience - in college I was hanging out with my friend Melvin and he said he really wanted to go streaking, so we found a deserted part of campus, where there was a bathroom, and we went in the bathroom so he could take his clothes off (he was only wearing shorts and a t shirt). He was going to carry his clothes, but I thought it would be hotter if I took his clothes and went ahead, leaving him naked in the bathroom with nothing to cover up with while he was running, so talked him into that. I took his clothes and walked about a block away, where I could still see him sticking his head out of the bathroom. When I stopped and turned around to face him, he came running out of the bathroom covering his penis with his hands. I would have preferred to see his penis bouncing around as he was running, but he looked really cute and frightened with his hands clamped over his crotch. When he reached me I gave him his clothes back. I realize it's not very exciting as a story, but it was very exciting to me at the time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:28 am 
Citizen
Citizen

arwenlassie wrote:
I could have this wrong (a lot of my younger years run together these days) - but I think this was my first actual CFNM experience - in college I was hanging out with my friend Melvin and he said he really wanted to go streaking, so we found a deserted part of campus, where there was a bathroom, and we went in the bathroom so he could take his clothes off (he was only wearing shorts and a t shirt). He was going to carry his clothes, but I thought it would be hotter if I took his clothes and went ahead, leaving him naked in the bathroom with nothing to cover up with while he was running, so talked him into that. I took his clothes and walked about a block away, where I could still see him sticking his head out of the bathroom. When I stopped and turned around to face him, he came running out of the bathroom covering his penis with his hands. I would have preferred to see his penis bouncing around as he was running, but he looked really cute and frightened with his hands clamped over his crotch. When he reached me I gave him his clothes back. I realize it's not very exciting as a story, but it was very exciting to me at the time.

It was good of you to help Melvin streak. Are you certain that was his intent, or did he just want to get naked for you? :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:19 am 

Hi - first post here.
I can't honestly say this was my very first experience of CFNM but it certainly was one of my earliest.

I was working away from home and found myself walking through the town center where I was staying around shop closing time and came across a Charity Shop. It was quiet, no shoppers, just the sales girl.
So, I went in and started browsing and it wasn't too long before the sales assistant came over and asked if I was okay or needed any help.
I explained I was a little bit embarrassed as I had been asked to a party where everyone had to dress as the opposite sex, and in a sexy way!!
She just had a little giggle and said ... "Okay.... nice!"
So I then said - "would you be able to help me sort something out?" and she didn't hesitate to say sure... of course.
We looked at a few things, items of clothing and I said "why not pick out something and I'll try on - and I'll buy what I try"
She said fine, and I headed for the changing rooms, which only had a curtain as a door covering.
By the time she came back I had stripped off completely and was standing naked with the curtain only half closed.
When she arrived she had a full view and smiled - I apologised and said sorry - but she said no problem, so I opened the curtain fully and she handed me a short skirt and a short blouse.
She asked if I wanted to try a bra or underwear (which actually they sold new, not used) and I said no... no underwear thanks, so we got to work trying on the clothes - I started with the blouse so my cock was still in full view for longer.
When it came to the skirt, it was denim and had kind of a zip up the side which she had to help with... my cock and balls were hanging below as it was like a mini skirt and clearly visible as she struggled with the zip, and I was now semi erect.
Anyway, long story short, I agreed to buy what I had tried and she stood and watched me undress, and then continued to watch as I then put my own clothes back on.
We left the changing room together, I thanked her for her help and understanding and left... both of us smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:15 am 

arwenlassie wrote:
I realize it's not very exciting as a story, but it was very exciting to me at the time.

LoL Any CFNM experience is an exciting story - although I guess the main idea of streaking is not to cover up your penis!
Good story and thanks for sharing :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:18 am 

Newbie here. I don't really recall the first experience, but there is one that is the most memorable. When i was in fifth grade, there was a boy who had to undergo several grade retention, so while we were 10-11 years old, he was already 14. Let’s call him Joey. It seems like everyone knows Joey has a hung dick but obviously we were too naive to actually want to find out. Joey was quite skinny overall with a slightly tanned body. We have all seen each other in swim suits during swim classes. Joey was beginning puberty with longer limbs and considerably tall. He wasn't really a smart kid, perhaps this was the reason Joey didn't proceed to the next grade or become a junior in secondary school, which is why he gets picked on by our classmates quite often.

So there was this one time, the class was excited about the end of a school day and the teacher had to leave to go get fetch papers from other rooms. Some boys decided to dance in front of the whole class and Joey jumped on top of a table and start to dance as well, maybe to get attentions. He was wearing a t-shirt that doesn't fit him anymore and a pair of loose jeans. Behind him were the boys. Suddenly, an idea crossed one of the naughty boys’ mind to pants Joey. As he grabs Joey’s jean and pull it down, his white brief was also pulled down! His long uncircumcised dick and big low hanging balls, along with his pair of skinny legs, were fully exposed to everyone. The girls scream and cover their eyes. The boy takes this opportunity to keep hold of his pants at his ankle while Joey tries to put it back up. His whole lower body was still visible. The whole turmoil lasted for 10 seconds. My heart was beating so hard back then and even when recalling this event.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:43 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first cfnm experience was a bath given by my aunt at terrace in front of whole neighbourhood
She used to clean my bum with her feet and water

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:01 am 
Village Vagabond

Pelakaata wrote:
My first cfnm experience was a bath given by my aunt at terrace in front of whole neighbourhood
She used to clean my bum with her feet and water

Sorry, but I am trying to figure out what your second sentence means :D
I presume that's a typo? It is amusing to visualize either way.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 6:34 pm 

The first time was when I was a young boy. My sister and her friend convinced me to show them my penis. We live on a farm and they took me up to the loft in the barn. At first I was hesitant, but seeing how my sister's friend was really into it turned me on. Ever since then I have been hooked.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 7:15 am 
Citizen
Citizen

How about a few more details? How old were you/they? How did they convince you to show them your penis? Did you just drop your pants or did you get completely naked? How long did this last? Were there any more times that this happened, and did either of them ever reciprocate?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:05 am 

Hello,

I came to this forum after first experimenting visually. When I was younger, I went to beaches where naturism was tolerated. I saw several couples where the woman was in a bikini or topless and the man completely naked. It disturbed me. For me, it was a completely new heterosexual scenario that went against what was usually done. I had experiences of this type later on, notably during a picnic in the forest with my girlfriend at the time, during which she greedily practised masturbation and fellatio on me. I could tell a few more anecdotes.
But it wasn't until 30 years ago that I had a real experience that could be described as cfnm.

It was nothing special, but it was intense and deeply troubling for us. I'm French. I changed my boss's name to Laure.A reserved woman with undeniable leadership, Laure impressed me with her quiet strength.

As the overtime hours at the agency piled up, a bond formed between us. Our conversations became more intimate, more profound. One night, Laure talked about her love for German naturist spas. Her freedom facing nudity struck me, as I've always been more modest.

In this context, an unexpected game was born between us. On a whim, I found myself accepting her challenge to undress in front of her. What had started as a simple joke became our nightly ritual.

Every night, Laure undressed me in a different location of the office: near the coffee machine, in the large broom closet, even in the archive room. The thrill of the forbidden mixed with the fear of being discovered made each moment more intense.

In these moments of total nudity, Laure watched me. I felt vulnerable, exposed, but I reveled in her gaze, in her palpable desire. I loved this game, I loved this feeling of being completely unveiled, stripped bare before her. It was both scary and liberating.

However, the game reached a point of no return the day Laure touched my intimacy, and our lips met. Struck by remorse, we realized we had crossed a line. The game abruptly ended.

I resigned two weeks later, leaving behind a bewildered Laure and an atmosphere heavy with unspoken words. Despite the confusion and guilt, I can't deny that this game has had a deep impact on

Today, I often think back to those evenings spent with Laure, to the moments of total nudity, to her gaze filled with desire. I discovered a vulnerability in me that I didn't suspect, an intense and unexpected desire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:43 pm 

My experiences aren’t purely CFNM but about as close as you can get. In high school, I was wearing white compression shorts under my swim trunks. I untied them and started lowering my shorts while heading back to the locker room, thinking I had worn black compression and there wouldn’t be any girls around so it wouldn’t matter. I was wrong on both accounts. I was sopping wet and 2 girls saw absolutely everything clear as day through the transparent compression and they teased me about it for years. I thought it was very hot I had seen nothing private of theirs in return.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:58 pm 
Newly Registered User

English is not my native language. I apologize for any errors.

I was about 10 years old and that was when I was being taken care of by a 16-year-old girl. And I was playing with her sister who was the same age as me and we ended up getting dirty. However, when it was time for us to clean up, she left me naked in front of her sister who was staring at my penis and I was very ashamed at the time and unable to say that I was ashamed.
But when it came time to clean up her sister, the older girl made an excuse for me to go out and not see her sister naked. Later she was bragging to her friends that she saw my penis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:10 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

This was not my first experience with CFNM, but it was one of the most fun ones. It happened back in the 1990's, and I still think of it at times. I was in my forties then. I am almost seventy now and it still has not lost its sheen in all the decades that have slipped past me since then.

Back then I was with a girl named Brenda. I work in the tourist business and I was at a ski area then, loading skiers onto chairlifts. She came down the line. I had never seen her before, which is not unusual in that business where you meet someone for a brief time and never seen them again. Brenda was in her thirties, a pretty lady, with athletic features. I could not see much of her with so much ski clothes on, but she had a rather resigned and sad look underneath her ski goggles. We talked for a few minutes, about the weather or something, then I sent her on her way, never expecting to see her again.

I was wrong. She came back. We talked more, about this and that, and so on. One day she returned and she had a camera strapped around her neck. She explained it. She was a divorcing mother of two kids, a boy and a girl, her ex-husband was a tyrant of the first magnitude, and the divorce was like trench warfare. She was taking classes in photography at the local community college to help herself forget about the war, where her kids were in no man's land. I saw that camera and chuckled to myself. I thought back about ten years to a photographer girlfriend named Mona and her shooting me naked in days before there was such a genre, much less a name for it, of CFNM. I gave her some ideas for some potentially good shots around the mountain. She thanked me and off she went to see about them. Again, I figured I would never see her again.

Again, I was wrong. She returned and astonished me that she wanted to take some shots of me. A camera was a camera in those days before the digital era. I shrugged, said why not, and let her take them. She seemed to be having a field day and was amazed that, as she said, "I was so natural with it." She did not know my CFNM past I couldn't just tell her that I had been well-trained in days past by female photographers. This eventually blossomed into what is called a relationship. I encouraged her to use her camera on me, something that she was not used to and had not known underneath her dictator of a husband. It took her time to get used to this, to understand that a woman could ask a male to assume this or that position for her and that it would not threaten his machismo. We would go on photo shoots around town, just having fun, with me always as the subject and she as the photographer. She told me the gals in her photo class were envious.

After a couple months we found ourselves with a three-day weekend and alone. She and the ex had the kids every other weekend. We went on the photo shoots every other weekend. Even after two months, it was difficult for her to imagine that a guy would not mind it, would not criticize her for it, and actually encourage her to do it. I was beginning to think that this might blossom into another CFNM time, that she was gradually working me up to pop that question of "will you pose naked for me." I will say that Brenda had a lively erotic imagination, which was coming out after a long suppression by the husband she was detaching herself from.

We first went accompanied the son to his little league practice, where the father was on the other side of the field waiting to pick them up. It was Saturday. We were on our own until Monday. As usual, we embarked on a photo shoot. As usual, I was the subject; she was the director/photographer. We walked around town for several hours, having fun with this. The internal radars picked up that she was warming up to the idea. We were in her kitchen, the sunset sinking in through her window, painting colors in the kitchen, and I was doing the dishes. I heard a snap behind me. I chuckled to myself. I knew that sound and enjoyed that she was doing it. I swung around and saw a mischievous smile in her eyes and across her face.

Was it the right time? I made a gamble. I faced her and, before she could say yes or no, I did it. I took everything off right in front of her. She had seen me in the au natural, of course, but never like this, where she had the lens in her hand and I was proffering it to her. Completely naked, I turned and walked toward an open door, leading to a stairway that would bring me to her bedroom. I knew the stairs well. As I was walking toward it, some impulse made me flash a teasing look over my shoulder at her astonished face. Although I could not see it, the look wore the expression of "I'll be waiting," or something similar. I moved up the stairs and sat on the edge of her bed, thoroughly naked, to wait for her. I felt more female than male; eroticism and sensuality were flowing through me like a current from a nuclear power plant. I heard her footsteps mounting the steps and saw an arm coming through the open door. Then there she was, still dressed, still astonished, looking uncertain if this was real.

She sat beside me. I had positioned myself in front of the mirror and pointed this out to her . I gently pushed the Nikon to her eyes and pointed it at the mirror to take a shot of the two of us, side-by-side -- her dressed and me naked. Several more followed it. Then she aimed the Nikon's lens below the waist. She grabbed me and held it up as if she owned it and a flash erupted over me.

"Lay down," she commanded, "on your back."

I did as she asked me. She came in straight on, one shot-after-the-other, then commanded me to "roll over." She wanted the back view. I did as she asked me. We were on our way. That weekend led into an amazing summer of CFNM where I essentially became her camera slave. Some months later, we had to break up when Brenda was forced by circumstances to move away. I've never forgotten that delicious time:). It makes me smile all these years later.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next