CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:01 am 
Village Drifter

eric83 wrote:
I was a kid, maybe 8 or 9, and taking a shower. All of a sudden my mom walked in to get something from the bathroom closet, which wouldn't have been that weird, but she also brought in my female neighbor friend about my age. They were looking for something for a project they were doing. I remember freaking out and saying they shouldn't come in there like that, but my mom just said it was not a big deal because i was a guy, and I was wrong for getting upset and acting like a baby. They were in there for a few minutes, and I had nothing to cover myself with, and my neighbor was definitely focused on my nakedness. It started my fetish for double standards I think, ha.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:44 am 
Village Drifter

test wrote:
My first real experience was at a party with some co-workers when I was 18. I was convinced to play strip fusball against 2 of my female co-workers who started laughing when they had me down to my boxers because they could see my erection. I didn't end up getting fully naked but one of them did ask to show it to her later on in the night

And did you show her?
Were there many other party goers watching the game?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:15 am 

I'd been masturbating on webcam for clothed girls for a few years, but my first real life experience was when I met up with an ex girlfriend while her female housemate was away for a few days.
One afternoon, we had sex in my ex's bedroom. Afterwards, my ex went to the kitchen to make coffee.
I got out bed and started to sort my clothes out, fully nude and a little fluffed-up (ready for more fun)
Suddenly, the bedroom door opposite opened and my ex's very pretty Canadian flatmate walked out of her room in her pyjamas. I looked at her, she looked at my dick and neither of us said anything. She then walked to the kitchen.
I heard my ex say "I didn't know you were home," and she explained that she'd arrived early in the morning. There was then some whispering and giggling but by the time I joined them (dressed, sadly) and was introduced to the flatmate, nobody mentioned anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:52 am 
Citizen
Citizen

janedawson84 wrote:
I remember my boyfriend (now husband) jokingly walking around nude at home. We both liked it so much that now he *has* to be naked at home. I can't bear to see his beautiful cock and balls hidden away. I usually end up stroking and playing with it most evenings as we watch tv - he doesn't always get to cum though! :)

Could I be your husband for a day?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:34 am 
Village Drifter

Pembswalker wrote:
I'd been masturbating on webcam for clothed girls for a few years, but my first real life experience was when I met up with an ex girlfriend while her female housemate was away for a few days.
One afternoon, we had sex in my ex's bedroom. Afterwards, my ex went to the kitchen to make coffee.
I got out bed and started to sort my clothes out, fully nude and a little fluffed-up (ready for more fun)
Suddenly, the bedroom door opposite opened and my ex's very pretty Canadian flatmate walked out of her room in her pyjamas. I looked at her, she looked at my dick and neither of us said anything. She then walked to the kitchen.
I heard my ex say "I didn't know you were home," and she explained that she'd arrived early in the morning. There was then some whispering and giggling but by the time I joined them (dressed, sadly) and was introduced to the flatmate, nobody mentioned anything.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:54 pm 

College initiation... me and my classmates had to undres in front of he girls oh our classroom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:48 pm 
Village Drifter

I've been asked this several times. Usually describing what comes to mind, only to later remember an earlier occasion that might qualify. Life can include many "firsts" as circumstances and the resulting experiences vary. I was a kid with 4 years of cancer procedures and treatments. Though in remission at 8 years old, I was a closely followed study. Fifteen is an adult in some cultures and a socially classified child in others. Yet able to father a child in any culture if healthy. During a late/post-puberty checkup, a sperm sample was wanted for a proper purpose. I was intensely nervous, embarrassed, unsure, and unable with the request and provided cup. Attitudes about nudity and nature were horrible in my home. The nurses taught a healthier perspective to ease my nerves, even describing the act as natural and beautiful. Only one nurse assisted the sample collection directly in private. I was most comfortable with her as she was with my case helping in many ways through the years. Her voice and demeanor were soothing and encouraging without a breach of proper professional etiquette. She was appreciative and made it feel right. I've done many different things for many different reasons since in the realm of CFNM. This early experience may have been more significant than I previously realized.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:24 pm 

My first time in a CFNM situation was in college. I dated a girl who was into femdom and CFNM. There were many situations were I was ordered sound by her, mostly taking care of some of her dorm room chores. I often had to greet her naked on my hands and knees. I’ve always been enthralled by these events in my life. It’s been difficult trying to find someone like her, but I’m happy to have had the opportunity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:18 am 
Newly Registered User

Mine was on a beach. They had a snack van in the nude area which meant all the non-nude clothed people would walk up and use. There was often a long queue which I would queue up without wearing anything.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:13 am 

Mine first cfnm experience was in club, where random girl I met there decided to give me a handjob next to her friends. I must say it was quite an experience!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:48 pm 

Probably 19 or 20. Met a girl in college and she stripped me naked and made fun of me and I had to act like I hated it ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:27 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

mysteryshopper wrote:
Probably 19 or 20. Met a girl in college and she stripped me naked and made fun of me and I had to act like I hated it ;)

Why did you have to " act like I hated it "

DTR :?:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:11 pm 

I had many experience when I was a child, but I will skip those and go to my first adult aged experience. I was 19, living in my own apartment by myself. I did not have a girlfriend, but I did have several female friends. One of these friends was going to visit me from out of town and spend the night. I told her before she got to my place that I had just had an operation on my testicles and I was not allowed to wear clothing for a few days so that the incision site could heal. I warned her that she may not want to stay at my place, but she was more than welcome if she promised not to laugh at my predicament . She promised that she would not laugh, and that she was coming anyway. I was surprised, it was 50-50 that she would change her plans to avoid my nudity. When she arrived I answered the door in a short t-shirt, and nothing else besides a bandage wrapped around my scrotum. She giggled uncontrollably for several minutes at my exposed penis and general ridiculous look. We had never been lovers, and she had never seen me nude before, so the thrill of being naked in front of a good lady friend sent blood rushing to my cock. I was semi erect most of the rest of the day. we spent 4 hours or so together watching TV, eating, and hanging out until bedtime. By the end of the night she knew every inch of penis. At one point she even handed me a paper towel, I looked puzzled and said why? She pointed down to my penis and there was pre-cum dripping out of the tip! Nothing else happened, but it was amazing that a pretty friend of mine was fully familiar with my nude body and the characteristics of my penis. We remained friends for years, sometimes discussing the plight of my testicles.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:38 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Dong Thurston wrote:
I had many experience when I was a child, but I will skip those and go to my first adult aged experience. I was 19, living in my own apartment by myself. I did not have a girlfriend, but I did have several female friends. One of these friends was going to visit me from out of town and spend the night. I told her before she got to my place that I had just had an operation on my testicles and I was not allowed to wear clothing for a few days so that the incision site could heal. I warned her that she may not want to stay at my place, but she was more than welcome if she promised not to laugh at my predicament . She promised that she would not laugh, and that she was coming anyway. I was surprised, it was 50-50 that she would change her plans to avoid my nudity. When she arrived I answered the door in a short t-shirt, and nothing else besides a bandage wrapped around my scrotum. She giggled uncontrollably for several minutes at my exposed penis and general ridiculous look. We had never been lovers, and she had never seen me nude before, so the thrill of being naked in front of a good lady friend sent blood rushing to my cock. I was semi erect most of the rest of the day. we spent 4 hours or so together watching TV, eating, and hanging out until bedtime. By the end of the night she knew every inch of penis. At one point she even handed me a paper towel, I looked puzzled and said why? She pointed down to my penis and there was pre-cum dripping out of the tip! Nothing else happened, but it was amazing that a pretty friend of mine was fully familiar with my nude body and the characteristics of my penis. We remained friends for years, sometimes discussing the plight of my testicles.

I can see you had a lot of fun with the experience. Did you really have surgery on your testicles or was that a ruse you concocted to set up a CFNM weekend? If it was a ruse it was very clever.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:41 am 

Hi All

Really glad to have found this forum! I have a few, not many but a few CFNM experiences. But the first one which start my love of CFNM was while I was in 6th form at school so 16/17. We had cricket nets at the school as it was an ex grammar and so had the decaying remnants of its more illustrious past. I and a few friends regularly had session in the nets after school to hone our skills on the proviso that we tidied the gear away once we had finished. For the 2 or 3 years we did this nothing unusual happened other than the occasional idiosyncratic batting technique, however during the summer of my first year in 6th I volunteered to clear the gear away on my own to allow some mates to get a some appointment they had.
After the session and humping all the gear back to the pavilion (I told you, faded glory) I had a proper sweat on and so decided to quickly jump in the shower before locking up and heading home.
To cut a long story shorter while cooling off in the showers one the the schools PE teachers (Miss B 30-40 hard to judge age while a teenager adults always looked ancient) came in to the the changing rooms, I presume to check that I had locked and tidied up correctly.
Instead she walked in to see me facing her naked and of course as a teenager I instantaneously sprung a boner.
Looking back on this now it, still to this day, turns me on, but at the time I was mortified and very embarrassed as she apologized and quickly left but not before clearly doing the eye sweep up and down.

This is the experience which started my love of CFNM and more specifically the feeling of excitement and embarrassment one gets from these situations and I really think that it is more that feeling than the actual nudity that turns me on.

Thanks

FM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:42 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Fieldmill wrote:
Hi All

To cut a long story shorter while cooling off in the showers one the the schools PE teachers (Miss B 30-40 hard to judge age while a teenager adults always looked ancient) came in to the the changing rooms, I presume to check that I had locked and tidied up correctly.
Instead she walked in to see me facing her naked and of course as a teenager I instantaneously sprung a boner.
Looking back on this now it, still to this day, turns me on, but at the time I was mortified and very embarrassed as she apologized and quickly left but not before clearly doing the eye sweep up and down.

This is the experience which started my love of CFNM and more specifically the feeling of excitement and embarrassment one gets from these situations and I really think that it is more that feeling than the actual nudity that turns me on.

Thanks

FM

I'd love to come across a Miss B, she'd be quite the young chick to me. I'd even get down on one knee and sweep her behind square.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have been on the site quite a few times and love the stories. I had a few experiences earlier this year that I thought I could relate here that might be fun. Most of this is true. Some of it is embellished, honestly. I don't remember all the minute details so some of the dialog was made up.

I had moved into a new area in Chicago with my wife and was trying to meet some new people. I joined a gym in the area and got involved in a self defense group. The instructor Brian, who was also a personal trainer, ended up becoming one of my best friends. I started lifting with him several nights a week. It was the perfect situation. I was getting the training and all of the knowledge of a personal trainer for free and was getting in the best shape of my life.

Brian was a former competitive body builder that had since lost a ton of weight due to a few injuries that he had incurred. He was still pretty thick and was pretty defined though carried a little bit of extra weight but not much. Most guys would kill to have his build. Brian was recently divorced, had two kids and hadn’t really been out with a woman since the divorce. He was a pretty handsome guy and became someone that I cared very much for. He was definitely very frustrated sexually and I was constantly on him to start talking to more women. The topics usually went the very “manly” route of suggesting that you” find one, fuck her, and forget her”. (I know that sounds crude but it usually works) Get the first one out on someone you don’t really care about. Brian, it seemed, just wanted to have some fun but had lost his self esteem and seemed to get very bashful around women.

There was a female trainer named Amy that worked at the club as well. She had shoulder length long brown hair, deep brown eyes and a pretty nice body. She had a little weight around the hips but she really carried it well. She would come up to us while we were lifting almost every night and talk about different clients she had. She was always very flirty with both of us, but particularly my friend Brian. Amy was also separated from her husband who, from her stories, seemed like he might be a bit abusive. She never came out and said that, but some of the stories lead us to believe that. She would close the gym at night and we were usually the last to leave. We would usually end up grabbing a quick shower right after the gym had closed. Got dressed and met up with Amy to help her close out and make sure there weren’t any security issues for her on the way out.

Part of her nightly duties was make sure the locker room sauna and whirlpools were off, lights were off and it was left looking reasonably organized. She would always call into the locker room so see if there was anyone in there. On occasion there would be and she would have to wait. Often, Brian and I would be in there. She would ask if we were decent and we would usually say decent enough and be just about ready to leave. It never occurred to me to try to peruse anything with this.

It was just after the first of the year and they were having the New Year’s resolution rush and the gym was really packed on a Thursday night. We ended up working out later than usually as Brian had a late client. Right after our work out Brian was stopped by a client that was asking to schedule another session with him. I went into the locker room and got a shower. As I was in the stall Brian walked in and I could hear him complaining under his breath about the client being very needy. I got out of the shower, dried off and was getting dressed. Brian had taken a shower and just shut the shower off. Amy called in to see if we were dressed. I was honest and said I was. I could see she had shut off the lights in the front part of the locker room. Just as she did that, Brian walked around the corner from the shower in the locker bay that we were always in. Usually we were both in a hurry and it’s about a 10 foot walk from the shower to the locker. He hadn’t bothered to wrap the towel around his waist.

Amy came around the corner from the front of the locker room and stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Brian completely naked very briefly about 20 ft in front of her. She called out; I thought you said you guys were decent.

I replied, “I said I was”.

Brian looked at me and said under his breath. “What the fuck dude.”

I repeated that I only said I was decent. He just looked at me a chuckled and said, “Well she’s seen it all at this point” as he wrapped the towel around his waist.

Amy had turned around to leave at this point. I yelled out “He’s got a towel on now, you’re fine”
She turned around and said, “Damn, I was hoping to get more of a show”

I replied to her, “well come on back, I’m sure he won’t mind”

Brian just looked at me shaking his head. I said to him. “You need this buddy; this will be good for you”.

He just laughed at that and said, “Don’t leave; I don’t want this to go too far.”

I just chuckled at that.

To my surprise, Amy walked back. She said, “Well, it’s been a while since I’ve seen a naked man”
She turned the corner and her eyes widened as she stopped. In front of her was Brian in only a towel. Still a little wet from the shower. She said in a somewhat shake voice. “Well this is an unexpected way to end the night”

I thought for sure she would leave at this point but she stood there for a moment. Brian kind of did too. He reached into his locker to grab his bag and agreed that it definitely was unexpected but not unwelcome. He started to dig through his bag pulling out some clean underwear and socks.

I asked if they wanted me to leave and they both said no. I was pretty content to stay as I was getting wildly turned on by the scene playing out in front of me. I was hoping Amy might show us something. I was also hoping Brian would show her everything as well. For some reason the concept of seeing my goo d friend getting naked in front of this woman was turning me on.

Then Brian stood up straight and looked at her and said, “I’m about to get naked so you should go if you don’t want to see that.”

Amy walked right up to him and said, “Not a chance” and sat down on the bench in the locker bay.

I could see Brian get a little nervous at that. I could actually see him gulp. Brian, the macho self defense instructor, personal trainer, former body builder and all around bad ass was actually very uncomfortable at the moment. Amy picked up his underwear off of the bench and held them. “Boxer briefs, nice and she folded them in her lap.”

The look on Brian’s face was priceless. I started laughing. I couldn’t help it. Brian just looked at me and gave me “The Bird” and smiled. At that he reached down and took the towel off. He was bent over hiding himself from Amy. Amy just giggled. Brian reached out for his underwear from Amy and she stood up and backed away from him. She was covering her mouth with one hand and clutching Brian’s underwear with the other.

Brian stood up right, becoming more comfortable with his situation he put his hands on his hips revealing himself completely to her. She just gasped. She calmed a little as Brian started to dry himself off more thoroughly. Amy sat back down on the bench within about a foot of Brian. Brian dried his legs, and then put the towel on his head to dry his hair. He was obviously starting to enjoy this. As he had both hands on his head leaving his cock in Amy’s full view. She was staring directly at it. I thought for sure she would reach out to grab it, but, unfortunately , she didn’t .

Brian proceeded to dry his ass and balls off. He definitely took his time with that. After he was done he dropped the towel and stood right in front of her with his hands on his hips. He then asked her if she had seen enough. She reached out and put her hand on his hip and turned him all the way around so she could see his ass. She stared for a few moments. Then she turned him back around. At that moment I noticed Brian was starting to get a little aroused. I had to turn my head because I didn’t really want to see that. A few more moments went by as I was grabbing the remainder of my stuff out of my locker room. I hear a skin on skin slap and that was it.

She replied, “Yes, thank you, that was nice. “ She handed Brian his underwear. She then got up and left and said. “Wow its hot in here. It’s your turn next time. (Referring to me) See you guys outside.” She then walked out.

Brian finished getting dressed and as we were leaving he said to me, “I feel invigorated and allot more confident now. I think you were right”

I most certainly was. Within a week he was dating someone else and was back to being his old self again.

That wasn’t our last experience with Amy though. Thankfully

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:07 pm 

Not really much of an experience as I was really young, but once I was taking a bath with curtains open, then out of nowhere the girl who we paid cleaned the house entered and she started cleaning the bathroom with me just there looking at her the whole time, she finished cleaning and then she just went out without saying anything.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:52 am 
Newly Registered User

First experience, 8 years old playing basketball outside at my elementary school with a couple girls and a male friend. I was showing off my climbing skills, as I would hold the basketball in one hand and jump to grab the net with my other hand. While attempting to do this approximately the 10th time, the male friend of mine, who was also 8, pantsed me. I was wearing the Adidas track pants as thise were popular in the early 90s smh :-(
Not wearing any underwear, I was butt ass naked and exposed im front of several 2nd grade girls.... and at the time I cried of embarrassment. This is probably my fetish developed lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:58 am 

wow fantastic read!
My first time is in strip poker game :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 64  Next