CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:03 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

hozymannx wrote:
My first time was long ago when I was 16. I was staying with my girlfriend and her family at their vacation cottage. We went to an outdoor party one night and the next morning I was completely covered in mosquito bites and miserable. So my girlfriends quite hot mom tells me to shower and get back in bed, and that she has something that will help. I do, and she comes into the room, pulls the sheet off me, sits next to me on the bed, doesn’t bat an eye at my nudity, and starts rubbing some sort of lotion on all my bites. You can imagine my reaction. I’m completely hard in no time at all. She glances at my cock several times, bumps it a couple times, I think accidentally, as her hands search for more bites. but never says a word, and never does anything overtly sexual. But I’m in raging hormone heaven. Completely 100% over the top turned on. Then she says something like “that should help” and stands up, takes a long look at me from head to toe, leaves the room. I cannot believe what just happened to me and how exciting it was. My heart is pounding and my cock is as hard as it’s ever been.

I was completely hooked on being naked in front of clothed women from that moment on. And that love has never diminished.

That seems like a great time. Did your girlfriend ever find out about you and her mom?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:49 am 
Village Drifter

Hello, Hello! I'm 46 YO, you can call me Art. I was introduced to CFNM years ago. I couldn't have known that this proclivity would stick with me all these years, but it sure has.

My first CFNM experience involved a situation I witnessed in late childhood. I was maybe 11 years old or so. My brother and I were friends with a kid down the street (let's say his name was Allen) and often played at his house. Allen was a year younger than me and right about the same age as my brother.
It was during the summer and my brother and I were down the street at his house jumping on a trampoline and playing in the backyard. Allen had a sister who was about a year older than me and she was usually around. On this day one of Allen's cousins was over. My brother and I didn't know the girl, I think she was close to Allen's age. Anyway, It rains a whole lot in Houston, TX, where this happened, and the backyard was all wet and muddy. The three boys (Allen, myself, and my brother) had gotten all completely muddy from head to foot. Allen's sister and cousin were playing in the backyard with us but did not get themselves all muddy. At some point Allen's mom and aunt came out in the backyard and immediately saw how covered in mud us boys were. Allen's mom was not happy. Lol... She told my brother and I to gather whatever stuff we had over there that day and to go on home. She quickly told Allen to strip. Everything off. As my brother and I were leaving through the backyard gate (the backyard fence was tall and wooden) Allen was stark naked being sprayed down with the garden hose. One totally naked 10 year old boy being sprayed down by his mother while his sister, cousin, and aunt stood and watched.

This incident made an impression on me and my brother too, I think. Allen must have been so embarrassed. In the following years I found my memory of this event more and more exciting. I've asked myself many times, what if his mom would have done the same to me and my brother, and called my mom to bring over some clean clothes? At the time, I was very glad that didn't happen.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:59 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was when I was around 6 years old. Neighborhood kids would get together and play. If you had to pee while playing you went behind a big oak tree. I remember different girls watching me pee. It was a turn on.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:35 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

cfnmlefty wrote:
My first experience was when I was around 6 years old. Neighborhood kids would get together and play. If you had to pee while playing you went behind a big oak tree. I remember different girls watching me pee. It was a turn on.

Up to what ages did you do this? Did the girls comment on the penises? How often did they watch?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:42 am 

I can’t reliably recall a “first”. I am fairly confident I had a few flashes or similar over the years growing up, but my life has been (unfortunately) somewhat vanilla. The first time I am sure of, that really triggered the association, was after I was married. My wife was doing laundry and wanted to fill a load, so she told me to strip so she could toss my pants in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:11 am 
Village Drifter

acfnmfan2 wrote:
That seems like a great time. Did your girlfriend ever find out about you and her mom?

Oh it was a great time. And as soon as she left I took good care of my erection, trust me. I had the hots for her as long as her daughter remained my girlfriend but there were no others incidents. And I never told my girlfriend about it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:40 am 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience was one of my first sexual experiences with my first real girlfriend. We were doing a lot of clothed making out, and I definitely wanted to take things a little further. My girlfriend was reluctant to take anything off, and I didn't want to pressure her, so I told her I'd like to get naked for her. She was a little shy about that at first, but after thinking about it for a few minutes, she stripped me and enjoyed it.

She loved having this power over me, so most sexual experiences we had going forward involved me getting naked for her. If she took anything off, I wasn't allowed to look. I absolutely loved that she was in charge and loved to treat me like a sex object. Most relationships I've had since have involved CFNM. I love strong women, and I get so turned on getting naked for them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:00 pm 
Newly Registered User

Happened in high school. I played Volleyball all four years, this happened during my junior year. This was when I started getting bigger and working out, and I started to feel more confident because I was turning into a pretty boy, but not an asshole, don’t worry. We had an away game at a school a couple towns away so the bus ride was long. I, of course, had to shit when we got there, and as varsity always played second, I had an ample amount of time to take a dump. Usually at away games, the other team makes you use the girl locker room to separate us in case of fights or trash talk, not that it’s ever happened, but hey whatever. I took my shit, and was about to leave when I decided to change into my jersey so I didn’t have to come back later on. As I was changing I heard the voices of a couple of girls, and in that moment I had a decision to make. Hide, or just fulfill the fantasy that I’ve always wanted to happen, so I did it. I grabbed my air pods so it looked like I had an excuse to not hear anyone else walking in, and began to strip. The voices came closer, and then I heard them all stop at the same time. I could hear their giggles, and I did my best to not get hard, but to no avail. At full mast I stripped down to my briefs, and kept shuffling around pretending I was looking for something so I could stay that way longer. I didn’t hear anything, so I honestly thought they had left but literally a second after all three of them walked by me staring directly at my bulge, giggling, and I had to act like I had no idea what was going on. I was actually embarrassed, being face to face with them so it wasn’t hard to act, but I continued to change as they watched me, and as I left they winked and laughed. Not completely nude, but hey this is as close as I’ve gotten so far

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:53 am 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience happened when i was 7.

We had swim lessons every week.Boys and girls had separated lockers with individual cabins. But it was very easy to have a look at the other gender locker.

One day I was one of the last boys in the lockers. I was still naked and one of the girls opened the door of my cabin pretending to warn me that the class was about to leave the swimming pool without me. She laughed ann came back 10 seconds later with other girls.

They enjoyed the view and laughed a lot.

I had a small "revenge" a few weeks later. I dressed up as fast as possible and did the same. I saw one of these girls naked but only her butt. She covered her pussy with a towel and I couldn't see more.

I kept the feeling that something both unfair and exciting happened.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:17 pm 

Excuse my English, I am not a native English speaker.
My first CFNM experience happened when I was 13 years old, I went to a hospital for stomach upset. The doctor was a 50 something lady. She instructed the nurse to prep me for administering injection to my buttocks. I was asked to lay down on a table after unzipping my pants. As it was happening two more nurses entered the cabin and stayed. The doctor was preparing the injection, she was not interested in anything other than treatment. I was a very shy boy and I was embarrassed at the prospect of three nurses witnessing my treatment. The nurses were all around 21 to 30 years of age. I did not lower my pants when lying down. one of the nurses came to me and asked me to raise my hip. suddenly, without saying anything, she yanked my pants and underwear (nearly)down to my knees. After the injection, I had to stand up before pulling up my dress and they were casually observing my erect penis. I still get aroused thinking of the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:55 am 
Newly Registered User

My first true CFNM experience was when I put myself out there as the "Buff Handyman". I offered Free Handyman service for women as long as they didn't mind I worked in the Nude (just a toolbelt and boots). Women contacted me through my Personal ad in the old Craigslist. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:13 pm 

Apart from the usual ones when I was very young I remember an aunt of mine watching me undressing naked in the swimming pool's locker room while she was there to help her son. I was probably 19 at the time, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:48 am 

While I’ve had many CFNM fantasies, my first true CFNM experience was about 5 years ago. My wife (Sarah) and I have a mild D/s relationship and she is aware of my CFNM fantasies. We live in Las Vegas and our house has a private pool and backyard. We often swim in the nude when we are alone, but at that point, had never been nude in front of any of our friends. I was in the backyard doing some yard work and had jumped into the pool to cool off. We have an outdoor shower, so I cleaned up and was catching some rays when Sarah opened the patio door and, using her Mistress voice, instructed me to come inside. Since most of our D/s play eventually leads to some kinky sex, I hurried in. I was truly shocked when I walked in naked to find Sarah and her friend Marika having coffee in the living room. Sarah “ordered” me to refill their coffee cups and then to bring in the plate of cookies. Now I was both shocked and excited! After I served them coffee and cookies, Sarah told me to get my cock hard. I stroked it several times and was soon very hard. Both Sarah and Mariska complemented me on my erection and I was dismissed. After Marika left, I cleaned up the kitchen and Sarah and I did indeed have some kinky sex!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:00 pm 

Actually my first CFNM experience happened when I was 17 and had to undergo the physical exam for the (back then) mandatory military service.

After all kinds of check ups during the day, me and many of my classmates and other boys from the area had to wait in a large hall just dressed the whole day in grey sport pants.

One after another was called to enter one of three doors. I don't remember which door I had to enter but inside was quite a surprising set up. Every door entered the same room.

Inside, next to each other were three female doctors (rather senior aged) sitting next to a table. Behind each table was a rather young female secretary, noting down whatever the doc said. In front of each setup was one of the boys.

The first 2-3 minutes were quite OK, checking throat and ears and eyes but then suddenly the Doc told me to pull my pants down to my knees and toiched my lower stomach with a flat hand and told me to cough. I did as instructed ... the Doc and the secretary were precisely looking and I (being 17 and in some kind of a weird situation) didn't know what to do else than instructed.

After endless 1 or 2 minutes the whole thing was over and I was allowed to leave.

BUT: What I still wonder (and thats what all the boys were chatting about when we were on the train home): These young secretarys (I would guess anything between 23 and 27) ... do they enjoy these check ups "actively" or does it maybe get boring to see male's bananas and cherries everyday, weeks long?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:10 pm 

mikey_mikey1993 wrote:
My first true CFNM experience was when I put myself out there as the "Buff Handyman". I offered Free Handyman service for women as long as they didn't mind I worked in the Nude (just a toolbelt and boots). Women contacted me through my Personal ad in the old Craigslist. :)

Would love to hear some of your stories as the “Buff Handyman” if you feel like sharing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:34 pm 

My first CFNM was many years ago at a busy pool. It was closing time and I exited the pool into the men's locker room. I was showering (naked of course!), when a group of females walked in, staring at me as they walked by. I wondered if I was in the wrong locker room for a minute. I asked what they were doing there and they told me there was a sign on the women's locker room door that said "broken glass on the floor, please enter through the men's locker room". Needless to say, the rest of the women leaving the pool were in for quite the surprise!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:54 am 

A maid at the hotel is was staying at walked in on me coming out of the shower. She came into the room and then into the bathroom even though I was clearly in there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:23 pm 
Newly Registered User

I haven't had one yet, and that makes me sad.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:35 am 

My first experience was probably when I was six years old. It was Sunday evening, and I'd just had a bath and had to pass my sisters room to get to mine. I wasn't really thinking at the time, but just walked out the bathroom as I normally would to go to my room. My sisters door was open as I passed. Usually, my sister (who was four years older) would just ignore me, but she obviously saw me completely naked and said something to initiate a conversation.

Without really thinking about it, I stopped to reply and stood in her doorway for about 15 minutes talking to her. She was engaging with me! I could see she was a little nervous (so was I) glancing up and down the entire time and prolonging the conversation. Each time I thought the conversation was over she asked me something else and was getting closer to me the entire time until she was right in front of me with a big smile on her face. And I was standing there completely naked the entire time we talked.

When she first noticed me, I seem to remember a shiver which went up my spine as I stood there and we talked. But, it wasn't a shiver in a bad way. I think I had an idea that I shouldn't be naked, but she was the one who started the conversation and kept talking to me. And she was paying an interest in me and smiling which was a complete change from normal, so I stayed talking. And I think I liked the feelings I was having. I must of, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

I remember being in my room afterwards getting changed and realising it was the most interest my sister had shown in me in a long time. I think something clicked in my head that if I wanted to get her attention I just needed to be naked.

The next week passed as usual, and on Sunday evening it was bath time again. I remember thinking if the same situation would happen again? I got undressed in my room and stood there for a few minutes as I built up the courage to walk to the bathroom, knowing I would pass her room naked. I opened the door, stepped outside and saw my sisters door was open. I walked the few steps towards it. As I passed, I glanced inside and she was sitting on the floor facing the door doing something. She looked up as I passed and smiled at me, but didn't say anything. I had my bath and remember being a little nervous about what was to come. But, it was a good kind of nervous.

I dried off and again stood in the bathroom for a couple of minutes building up the courage to walk back to my room, with the anticipation of last weeks encounter. I opened the door and nervously stepped outside. As I passed my sisters room, she was now standing by her door with a big smile on her face. She was obviously waiting for me, and said something to me right away. We both stood talking and after about 10mins she asked me about something in her room, and I went inside. I remember her sitting on her bed smiling as I stood in the middle of the room as we carried on the conversation. This must have been for another 10mins at least. As I left I was hooked.

The following week the same thing happened again. It sort of became a Sunday evening ritual that my sister would be waiting by her door after my bath. And after a while I got bolder...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:46 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first post -

It's hard to truly define when my first CFNM experience took place. I grew up in a multi-family household. When I was younger, my aunts, grandma, and elder female cousins used to bathe me often. Whenever my mom would schedule my annual physical, she would usually book a female provider. Thus, many female doctors and nurses saw me naked while growing up.

At first, I used to dread going to physical exams because of the unfairness of the situation. But eventually, I started looking forward to them. This was mainly because of how graceful my primary care doctor was. There was something about those brief moments of vulnerability that made them so special to me.

My doctor was this nice, dark-skinned Indian woman in her mid 30s. She would wear dresses with colorful patterns under her white coat. Every year while carrying out my exam, she would make wonderful comments about my "healthy growth." When the time came to lower my underwear, she would spend time looking at everything with intentionality to ensure things were working fine down there. She genuinely cared about my well-being.

Over the years, she basically became a family friend. My mom would invite her to various social gatherings and family dinners. When she came to our house, she would give me a hug. I would naturally get very excited down there and start blushing like no other.

Something about being naked in front of her - even for a few minutes every year - drew me towards her. I would open up to her about my struggles and ask her questions about life, almost like she was my mentor.

My last physical with her was during my senior year of high school. This time around, I was visibly hard and couldn't help myself. When I lowered my underwear, I even said "I'm sorry." She replied with "No worries dear, this is completely natural for young men your age." After she completed my exam, she gave me a hug and said "it's been so nice seeing you grow over the years, I wanna wish you my best for everything a head!"

I remember thinking about how I will miss her when I leave for college. My mom lost touch with her over the years as we moved to a new city.

It was her genuine, caring gaze that drew me towards CFNM. I hope she's doing well wherever she is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 64  Next