CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:32 am 

My first true CFNM experience was hanging out with my friend in college, a friday night before a guys weekend. I was complaining to her that i'm probably going to have no privacy and won't have a chance to jerk off the whole weekend, so she offered to let me use her room while she showered.

I took my time hoping i could flash her when she came back, so i slowly stroked and edged myself until she finished showering. She knocked asking if i was done yet. I said no, but you can come in anyway, i don't care. So she came in in her towel, got changed with her back to me and sat on her bed 3 feet away from me while i was jerking off. I didn't last much longer after that and asked her if she wanted to watch me finish which she did.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:57 pm 
Village Drifter

Hello, and Happy Nood Year to all CFNMers.
I'm new here, and sharing with you my first proper CFNM experience, which happened a little over a year ago.
I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist - but mostly limited to flashing, and massage sessions.
Until a while ago when I had a maid/cleaner come in to clean the house.
Had arranged for a 4-hour cleaning session.
I had just hopped out of the shower when she got here (young girl in her early twenties), and only had a towel wrapped around me; smallest one I could find!
After showing her around, and telling her what is where and what I wanted done, i proceeded to put some clothes on.
I put on a Tshirt, but just could not find <wink> the shorts i was looking for ... so I walked from one room to the other, looking for it - and, of course, by this stage I had lost the towel.
I noticed that the maid didn't look at all shocked by my naked bottom half.
so ... once I found the shorts and got clothed, I replayed the last few minutes in my mind : she had not looked away, she had not said anything, AND... she had followed me from room to room while I was looking for the shorts!
So I thought if I'm ever gonna do it... this has gotta be it!
The decision was made : i was gonna get naked.
I called her over and said that the A/C wasn't working and that it was a particularly hot day.
Then I just flat asked her if she would mind if i took my clothes off to fight the heat.
she said it's ok ...
just to make sure she was aware of the situation (!) I clearly told her that i'd be taking everything off and that I had no underwear on ... she still found that quite all right ("nice", i thought).
There were a million butterflies in my stomach at this stage... the feeling is hard to describe.
So, I did... I took off everything, and spent almost 4 hours... stark naked wearing only my glasses... I interacted as much as i could ... talking to her .. asking her questions about her ... and also at one stage helping her out with reaching stuff up on a ladder.
it was a great feeling ...
i was a complete gentleman, though... albeit a naked one.

that was the first of many more similar sessions in the future, where touching was also involved ;-)

Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed doing it!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:57 pm 

I'd always had a bunch of things I wanted to do. I call them monkeys. Sometimes these are general like school or they are things I want to do which push me out of my comfort zone. The first of these was a rather pedestrian desire to work as an artist model. The idea of being immortalized in a piece of art - in the nude, no less - was compelling. I knew there was a demand for male models, but - as I found out - the demand was one booking in six for most groups. I applied, I interviewed and I got the job. My first class was for an instructed class. I checked in, filed my time card and introduced myself to the instructor. He told me the agenda and said go get changed. Changed ? I stepped out and when the instructor asked - I stepped on the dias. I was thinking about the mechanics - I then just realized they were watching my every motion. Looking at every imperfection. I dropped the robe - there wasn't a scream - and that was it. My first experience and the least erotic thing one can do nude. Modeling is fun, sometimes rewarding, but it can also be really painful.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:31 am 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience was when I was 14, on a school trip. We as a class of mixed boys and girls, we were assigned rooms of 2 or 3 to a room. It was me Steve and Jim in ours, not long after we arrived we were told to change for dinner, so we went up to change and my bed was opposite the door. I had stripped down to my underwear and then thought to change them too, Jim and Steve had only removed their shirts, even getting changed was a competition to boys, so I removed my underwear and turned to my case to get fresh when the door burst open and Carol, Anne and Caroline came in asking what were we going to wear for dinner. I turned to the sound and the 4 of us realised at the same time, I was nude and they were staring straight at me. Carol and Anne gasped and Caroline (who was behind them) giggled. I was shocked and didn’t move for a few seconds, then grabbed my used underwear to hide myself. Jim then said do you mind to the girls, who said no not all, in fact if you two also want to wear the same as Noel we won’t object. Jim said that’s enough, out you three and let us get changed in peace. The girls then laughed and said nice to see you Noel and closed the door. That was my first and later on Me and Carol were boyfriend and girlfriend, and she cited that moment as a reason to go out with me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:52 pm 

DaveTheRave wrote:
doug444 wrote:
collegeguy wrote:
That was all that happened that day between us but it was just the first of many times I was naked in front of her.

Tell us more. Inquiring minds need to know. :lol:

Agreed. Nice to hear an experience with decent detail.
DTR

I finally decided to write the second experience again, so here it goes.

Before I tell the next CFNM experience I had with Jessica, I think I'll give a little more detail about her. Jess and I met freshman year of college and we were just average friends throughout college (not close friends but more than acquaintances). Jess was a swimmer and had a typical swimmers build, muscular, nice butt, fit, but not skinny. She grew up in a very conservative household, so never had a boyfriend and didn't have any male friends till college. She also had a very plain personality so a lot of guys thought she was attractive but didn't want to date her. FYI both Jess and I were virgins throughout these events.

Anyways, my next experience with Jess happened about a year later. I was now living off campus with one roommate. Jess and I decided to hang out and watch horror movies on Tuesdays because neither of us had class on Tuesday and we were the only two of our friends that liked horror movies. My roommate was also gone all day on Tuesdays because he had work right after class.

The first Tuesday we hung out, Jess texted me in the morning around 9 am to let me know she just got on the bus and would be there in 15 minutes. I was still in bed at the time so I got up to take a shower. I timed it perfectly so Jess arrived right when I got out of the shower. When I heard her arrive I just wrapped a towel around me and answered the door still wet.

Upon seeing me with nothing but a towel on, Jess didn't even flinch. She just smiled and walked into the apartment. We went over to the living room and just started chatting about school and the movie we were about to watch. I then asked her if she could set up the movie while I finished getting ready (the movie was on her laptop). I then went back to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, then went into my room which was directly across from the bathroom. I then finished drying off, with the door open, and started thinking of ways to get her to see me naked again.

Just then, Jess asked me if she could use the bathroom, to which I replied "Sure". Once Jess was in the bathroom across from I room I hatched a plan. I got out my lotion and sat on my bed with my towel open laying across my lap. I then lifted my leg up onto the bed and started to apply lotion to my leg. My bed is clearly visible from my bedroom door and this pose completely exposed my dick to anyone who would walk by my door. Just then, Jess walks out of the bathroom and stares directly at me while my leg is still propped up.

She quickly glances down at my dick then back up to my face and says, "The movie is setup so I'm ready whenever you are."

I said, "I'll be there in just a few." Then Jess walks back to the living room without saying anything about my exposed manhood.

Not satisfied with that I call back out to Jess and asked her if she could apply lotion to my back.

"Sure!" she replied and quickly arrived back in front of my door. I thank her and start to stand up. Now my towel is still draped over my lap and my bare ass was sitting on my bed. When I stand up I half assedly try to wrap the towel around my waist with one hand while holding the front of the towel over my cock with the other hand. I turn around to face my back to her just before I'm able to grab the other end of the towel and cover my ass. This gave Jess a brief glimpse of my naked backside before I shielded it with the towel.

"Sorry" I said with a slight chuckle.

"It's okay, haha" Jess replied with an awkward laugh.

Seeing the opportunity I said, "Are you sure it's okay?" "Yeah", she replied with a smile. And with that approval I released the back of my towel exposing my backside completely to Jess once again.

She didn't say anything and just started chuckling uncontrollably. Then she took the lotion in her hand and started applying it to my back. First starting at my shoulders then working her way down to my lower back. Then to my absolute surprise she starts rubbing lotion into my ass!

This immediately got me hard and I started to pitch a noticeable tent under the towel. After she finished rubbing the lotion in she asked if that was enough lotion. Not wanting to push anything more I said, "Yup! Thanks for the help!" And with that she left my room and went back to the living room. I then got dressed and joined her to watch the movie.

Nothing else happened that day but this was probably the most minor experience that happened between us that year. Sorry if the story was too long and boring. If you want to hear more I might start a new thread somewhere else.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:04 am 

haven't had one yet but i what it to be natural and spontaneous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:22 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

collegeguy wrote:
I finally decided to write the second experience again, so here it goes.
{STORY TEXT}
Nothing else happened that day but this was probably the most minor experience that happened between us that year. Sorry if the story was too long and boring. If you want to hear more I might start a new thread somewhere else.

Nice detail. Must have been tough to button up your jeans after that lol.
DTR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:25 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first cfnm experience was at Haulover beach. I went with a couple of college friends and
when we got to the beach, there was a mix of topless (female) and unclothed (mostly male, some female) swimmers. We stripped off (us 2 guys) but our female friend decided to remain in her bikini.
It was strange at first but we got used to it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:04 pm 

My first experience was with a female school nurse in high school. She made me pull out my dick and examined it with her hands. She then touched my dick head and rubbed it gently - made me get rock hard. She smiled and said to me that everything seemed to be working and then allowed me to cover up again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:13 am 

I had a great cfnm experience in college. The cross country men's and women's cross country teams would do a "treasure-hunt" at the end of the year where you would be on a team of two men and two women competing against other teams to get all of the clues and find the treasure. You would go to multiple stations around campus and by completing the challenge at each station you would get a clue. One of the stations was to either have one team member streak the freshman quad naked or to solve a complicated puzzle that would have taken a really long time. Me and the other guy on my teamed agreed to do the streaking together, while the girls on our team as well as the girls running that station watched. And there were lots of random students around. It was exhilarating.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:26 am 

Guess it was a doctor's exam in m'y early 20's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:13 pm 

When I was younger I peed my bed. It was a family reunion and when I woke my mother, EVERYBODY went to the room. I was standing there, naked, trying to hide as much as possible :s

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:57 pm 

Nothing major just had girlfriends give me handjobs and I love it

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:58 pm 

My first (and so far only) experience was a typical pool trip with friends, in my early 20's. We were at a waterpark & just about nobody was there besides us and a couple older women by the front.

I had been wearing a pair of swimming trunks that had an easily 'slippable' zipper hole, and was going down a waterslide a lot that day. One of those times I went down, I got out of the water fast as I could to go back up again, and two of my female friends were giggling at me jogging to the waterslide. I didn't make anything of it until I went up the steps to the slide and got ready to sit down....I immediately saw my junk hanging out.

I don't know how I didn't feel it but needless to say...I had pictured those girls' reactions in my head for a while :?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:02 pm 

I don't know if this was truly my first, but it definitely got me interested in CFNM. I was on the track team in highschool, and our uniform shirts were thin and , well, short. I had one of the later events, so we ended up sitting around for a while. One time I was on the bleachers and was leaning back on the row behind me with my eyes shut, and I heard a female voice say, "oh my God, you can see his dick." At the time, I sat up quickly, and was too embarrassed to see who said it, but now I'd love to sit there and pretend to be sleeping haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:08 pm 
Village Drifter

Johntom1111 wrote:
I don't know if this was truly my first, but it definitely got me interested in CFNM. I was on the track team in highschool, and our uniform shirts were thin and , well, short. I had one of the later events, so we ended up sitting around for a while. One time I was on the bleachers and was leaning back on the row behind me with my eyes shut, and I heard a female voice say, "oh my God, you can see his dick." At the time, I sat up quickly, and was too embarrassed to see who said it, but now I'd love to sit there and pretend to be sleeping haha.

not exactly cfNm, then!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:38 am 

My first experience was when I saw that they were spying on me in the shower, I got an erection and great excitement from it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:40 am 

I was on a school field trip at a residential centre in the country. It was mixed and there were 2 male teachers and 2 female teachers in charge. Halfway through the week one male teacher was called away to London on business. Then the second became ill. We were sat in class at the end of the day and the 2 female teachers were in charge. We heard them discussing showers for the boys and to our horror realised that one of them was going to supervise us. The girls giggled and smiled knowingly at us. One teacher was young and the other was the middle aged wife of the owner of the centre who had gone to London. It was the elder who persuaded the younger one that she would supervise the boys. There were 16 of us and we all undressed in the shower room and lined up. There were a limited number of showers and the teacher instructed a small number to go first. You were expected to shower under one with shampoo and soap then move to a different one to rinse off. Having finished the latter you were expected to stand in front of the teacher to be inspected for cleanliness completely naked of course. We were 10,and 11 years old and some of us {not me} were into puberty with big penises sprouting pubic hair. Later in the week we were supervised by the younger teacher who again proclaimed in front of us that it was no hardship for her to take the girls first then do the boys. The male teacher was replaced by yet another female member of staff and whilst she did not supervise the showers she did wander in and out of the dormitory when we were getting ready for bed and watched us undress.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:50 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

tuyg1 wrote:
My first experience was when I saw that they were spying on me in the shower, I got an erection and great excitement from it.

Who is they?
DTR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:17 am 
Village Drifter

tuyg1 wrote:

"they"?
please elaborate :-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 64  Next