CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:55 am 
Village Drifter

Always have had female doctors so during a full physical exam they ask you to drop the pants and move close for inspection.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:29 am 
Village Drifter

My first true CFNM experience was on Es Trenc beach in Spain where I plucked up the courage to go naked. I was quite shy at first but then realised women who stole glances at my penis as they walked past really turned me on.
Now I walk the whole length of the beach naked, including through the textile parts.
Because I have a small penis I often attract attention, especially off girls, who will nudge each other as I walk past and sometimes giggle. Some try to steal photographs on their mobiles.
Recently a group of about eight girls started whistling as I walked past and a few called out to me, in Spanish, although one did shout 'baby penis' in English as I carried on walking.
Es Trenc is a great and very intense CFNM experience, especially when the beach if crowded and when the Italians come in August. They seem more prudish than other countries.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:18 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

I always found a way to ditch my clothes when growing up, so my first CFNM experience was with a friend and we were playing. I was naked until my mom caught me, of course. My first sexual CFNM experience happened when I was older and my friends got curious about male parts, so I showed them how it all worked. Unfortunately, they weren’t interested for too long :c

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:26 pm 

The first time I got a massage. I always thought I would be nervous in that situation, but it was very relaxing and I became more comfortable being nude after that experience.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:11 am 

Not sure if this counts, but I somehow remember my earliest CFNM moment having occurred when I was in senior kindergarten.

I accidentally peed my pants when I failed to reach the bathroom facilities in time when I reallyyy had to go.

Upon my return, the teacher noticed my awkwardly embarrassed self with a pee stain on my pants and took me aside to a changeroom area along with a female classmate who had spare undies.

They helped me change out of my soaked underwear, wiped me down, and assisted me with putting on the spare undies. Nothing sexual here, of course.

I should also note that I remember those undies were adorned with illustrations from "My Little Pony", lol.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:22 pm 

sonjo wrote:
I guess my 'first' experience was probably a really silly time when I got pantsed in school.. uniform allowed us to wear anything we wanted to I was wearing joggers. I was also old enough to have moved onto boxers, but the issue there is that boxers are loose! So i was holding a box of books for my teacher and someone came and yanked my trousers down from behind, dragging my boxers down with them!

That sounds thrilling! What was the teacher's reaction?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:33 pm 

Not fully CFNM but I think it's close enough.

In sixth grade school all the boys were pantsing each other. A bunch of us were at a local youth baseball game and my friend pantsed me with 2 of our female classmates right behind me. The thing is he got my boxers a little too so they got a peek at my butt. They laughed for like 5 minutes. I was acting embarrassed and all but was so turned on at the same time. That is what started my cfnm.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:56 am 

My first CFNM experience was on omegle.

Some girls asked me to show my penis. They also asked to masturbate in front of the camera. I really enjoyed it!Than I came back on omegle and played a lot of 'truth or dare' with girls.

Now I'm a little bit to old for omegle and I don't want to be considered as a pervert. So sadly enough, I can't enjoy these moments anymore. But I like to watch the omegle cfnm movies.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:22 pm 

My first experience was in college, maybe 15 years ago. I was friends with a girl who was an art student, and I got to do some private modeling for her. It was especially exciting because I was not the most attractive guy in the world, but somehow I was "safe." We only did that a few times, but it was super fun, and I wish I could set up something like that again.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:46 pm 
Newly Registered User

My wife and I were part-time nudists — beaches only — before we had kids. When I was 32, we visited a nudist resort in West Virginia for the first time. It had a restaurant that was open for dinner. To ensure a spot, they recommended you make reservations. Just after lunch, I left my wife at the pool and walked to the restaurant, wearing only shoes.

I walked through the hallways of the small hotel connected to the restaurant. I went in the doors and approached the hostess stand. The place was closed and empty. "Hello?" I said. Two women came out of the kitchen. Due to health regulations, they were fully clothed.

One woman was about 20 years older than me, the other about 10 years younger. At my age, I was significantly younger than the average clientele. I wasn't in bad shape.

There I stood, naked in an empty restaurant, with two clothed women. I felt like they were looking me up an down, though subtly. I felt completely exposed. I wasn't entirely sure what to do with my hands, but I left them by my side. It's one thing to be naked poolside, where there's a lot to see outdoors. It's another thing to be naked in front of two strange women indoors. There wasn't much to see except ... me.

I made my reservation, thanked them, and turned and walked out the door. It was a simple transaction but very exhilarating.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:01 am 

Hi!

My First experience way with my aunt. I was round about 16 years old and she was maybe 23. At this time I’ve ended with school and doesn’t work. So I was home alone. For one day she asked me if I would like to go shopping with her. I accepted. When this day came I forgot this agreement and enjoyed myself :)

Then the ring at the door... I pulled only my boxershort up, my bulge very good visible. The hole time at the door, talking with my aunt, she looked always at my boxershort :o

I loved it

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:25 am 

greetings to the other members

i live in Germany and its not uncommon for men to be naked in front of women in the sauna. I ran into a work colleague who was thinking of joining the gym and was scouting out the sauna. I said hello while wearing a towel she looked away and replied , Later while showering i noticed her passing by again an thought i saw her pause and take a look

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:32 am 

First experience was college at a sorority and had to strip and be judged

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:49 am 

Another CFNM experience was having to streak through the quad in a hazing ritual for my fraternity

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:34 pm 

The first true CFNM experience I remember experiencing occurred when I went to college over ten years ago. I had to get a physical from a school doctor to participate in sports.

Now, my pediatrician growing up was a woman, but she usually checked my penis and testicles by placing her hand under my boxers and feeling to make sure that everything was fine. To be sure, these experiences excited me, but I do not think they were truly CFNM experiences.

I did not expect this physical to be any different. If anything, I assumed that a man would conduct the physical because I was going out for a men's team. I was incorrect. The doctor was not a man. The doctor was a woman in her late forties or early fifties, with gray hair and was maybe twenty extra pounds. She wore blue slacks and a white jacket. Her office was on the first floor of the building, overlooking a hill with some other buildings on campus below it, and had plenty of natural light streaming into it.

The physical started off in a routine manner. The doctor measured my height, weight, and blood pressure. She had me remove my shirt so that she could listen to me inhale, she checked my reflexes, and she examined my ears and throat. She had me stand up and told me to remove my pants because she had to check me for hernias. I stood up, pulled down my jeans, and stood there in my blue boxers. But I had not done enough.

The doctor chuckled a little, and then confidently said three words that will stick with me for the rest of my life: "Drop your drawers." I hesitated. I had never had a hernia test. Was this normal? I looked at her, and her eyes expressed a sentiment similar to "get on with it." So, I pulled down my boxers and stood naked in front of her. She had a small smile on her face. Seeing this hint of amusement, my penis started to grow. The small smile stayed on the doctor's face, and she asked how I was liking school so far. I stammered something out, and she grasped my left testicle and told me to turn my head and cough. I did. She repeated the drill with her hand on my right testicle. By this time, I had half an erection. She looked at me, smiled, and told me that I could pull my boxers up.

Now only half naked (but still half erect), the doctor had me bend over and examined my back for scoliosis. Afterwards, she told me I could get dressed. I did so, and never saw her again during my time in college.

I have read that doctors see naked people all the time and supposedly make nothing of it. I do not believe that entirely. This doctor's chuckle, when combined with the way she said, "Drop your drawers" and her smile afterward made me think that she enjoyed the power differential. I was an extremely fit man, and I was completely naked in front of her. Daylight was streaming in on my naked body. It was erotic. What is more, I heard that other people had odd experiences at their physicals. Perhaps she also told them to "drop your drawers."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:59 pm 

My first CFNM experience was a erotic-massage with a clothed female. It was a great feeling as she get me naked and had the full control. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:08 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first true CFNM experience was probably a required doctor's visit in college. Though I believe it was originally scheduled with a woman physician I was only expecting a quick basic examination comprising a blood pressure test, etc. Then, when I was in the examination room, an attractive woman around my age (I'm pretty sure a Harvard Medical student) came in and informed me that the physician would not be there for some reason. She asked if I had a problem with her conducting the exam. I didn't think twice before telling her no because I hadn't realized I would need to undress in the nude as I had never had to do so before.

Several minutes into the examination she instructed me to pull down my underwear. I'd heard about and seen movies of the turn your head and cough deal. But in that moment it came as a shock to me as I hadn't expected that level of an examination. I was mortified but didn't want her to know that. So I played it cool and pretended like it was no big deal. So I pulled down my underwear. There I was completely nude in front of this young, confident woman. She put her hand around my testicles and had me cough, etc. There was nothing sexual about it as I was too nervous to think along those lines and she was pretty nice and professional. It wasn't until after the fact that I recalled how embarrassed I was about it, mainly because I was unprepared and we looked to be around the same age which mattered for some reason. But I figured she'd had enough experience doing such things as a medical professional and was used to it all.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:48 pm 

One of my first experiences was when I was around 16. Summertime and went to visit my Aunt, Uncle and cousin (by marriage). My aunt married her uncle. By that time I had known her for about 5 years but we haven't seen each other in 3. So when I got in my cousin and friend were out at concert and where going to be getting home later. I was tried so I turned in early. When it is hot I normally sleep in the nude. Of course when my cousin comes home as I mentioned it was some years since she saw me, she comes down to see me. Her and her friend come down, as we are talking, she asks if I was going to come give her a hug. Now if it was just her, I probably would have. 1) It would have surprised her, 2) we have seen each other in the past but since her friend was there I told her I don't think it was a good idea. Of course she as why, I told her and I guess she didn't believe me or wanted to see for herself, so pretty much her and her friend came and wrestled me and pulled the covers off of me. My cousin giggled, her friend had the little shocked reaction. I said since you seen it all now, i got up and gave my cousin a hug.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:30 pm 
Newly Registered User

Though not my first experience, this one is memorable in addition to the one I posted earlier.

I was to get an ultrasound of my testicles due to a lump on one (good news: I'm fine) at age 39. The female technician, probably about 10 years older than me, came into the room. Her instructions were to undress below the waist, followed by a complicated set of instructions involving several towels and washcloths to keep me covered up as much as possible. The way she rushed through it, it sounded like she had given the spiel a million times. I was nervous, and I just nodded. She left the room and I looked at the pile of washcloths and towels and wondered what I just heard.

I got undressed below the waist, came up with some arrangement of the towels and washcloths that I was certain was wrong, then laid on the bed and pulled up the sheet.

She came back into the room to start the ultrasound. She dimmed the lights. She pulled back the sheet and looked mildly dismayed that I didn't follow the directions I was given. Then she resigned herself to the fact that there would be no modesty. Fine with me, though I didn't set out to disappoint.

She gathered up the towels and washcloths and threw them to the side. I laid there, completely exposed. She squirted the gel (which was warm, fortunately!) on both testicles and proceeded to use the ultrasound wand to capture images of both testicles from every possible angle.

It took about 20 minutes. With the dim lights, the warm gel, and the gentle motion of the wand over my most vulnerable body part, it was actually kind of relaxing. I even started to get sleepy.

No erection, but I did start to enlarge a bit every time I reminded myself what was actually happening.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:45 am 
Newly Registered User

my first experience was at the beach, changing my clothes on the parking, with some women passing by ....
enjoyed it and kept doing it on purpose :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 64  Next