CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:22 pm 
Village Drifter

This probably doesn’t qualify as a “True CFNM Experience” because I was only about 6 years old, but it is one of my earliest memories and has stuck with me over the years. I use it as an explanation for those who know of my propensity to shed my clothes whenever possible.

My mom’s best friend had a cabin on a remote beach in Puget Sound and at least once, sometimes twice a year we would visit and us kids could run wild on the beach. As far as I know they had always let me play naked in the water and sand - probably just the easiest way. It would have normally been my older brother, me and my sister, 3 at the time. But one day some other friends came to visit and had a young girl, I assume to be about my age.

When they got there my mom came out and said here, put them on. Shorts! No, I don’t want any shorts!! PUT THEM ON!!

Well, they stayed on until she was out of sight and then it was back to normal. Awhile later Mom came again and saw me playing with this girl, me naked, her clothed (the CFNM connection, ok?) Probably the reason the episode stuck with me so well was that I was really surprised at how upset my mom was about it. I just really didn’t understand why I couldn’t go on playing unhindered, since I always had before.

To this day, I think it’s really stupid that we always have to keep certain areas out of sight, when everyone knows perfectly well what they look like. I really don’t care if people see me naked, but I realize people have different “sensibilities”, and I don’t want to offend them - the same way I avoid trashing people’s religion in their presence, even though I’m an atheist and have a very low opinion of religions in general. But it’s my life and if I am happy in the nude I expect others to respect that too.

In any case, I relive my childhood all the time I guess, when I’m naked with my wife. She never goes nude, but understands my deep-seated happiness at being naked with her. I do believe she gets a bit of a kick out of it (especially when with other naked men, at nude beaches, etc.), although she never admits it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:39 pm 

I don't know about my first experience or wether I have had any true CFNM-experience, but once on a small event I was showering in one of the outdoor shower booths. I was very relaxed, leaning against the wall with my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes I am met by an intense gaze from a beautiful woman peeking her whole head over the booth wall. She had probably been for a short while before she quickly retreated when she noticed my suprised reactions and apologized. She was in the other shower booth, naked or clothed I do not know, perhaps looking for a shampoo in one of the other booths, not knowing someone was there showering. Judging from the smiles she gave me whenever we met afterwards makes me believe she liked what she saw.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:02 am 

Meeting my first Mistress and stripping before kissing her feet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:06 am 
Village Drifter

Like others here, my first experience that I remember was when I was pretty young. I was around 6 years old and my older sister (about 16 years old) took me to the local mill pond that had a beach and a bathhouse. She took me into the women’s change room where we put on our swimsuits. The women went into cubicles to change, but I had to change in the open area. I was a embarrassed being naked in front of the clothed women and girls. But the thing I remember the most was there was one woman who went from the showers to her cubicle naked. What struck me was her large dark bush! I had never seen one before.

But what I consider my first real CFNM experience happened several years later when I was around 13 years old. In my class there were two girls that were mischievous and were frequently stirring up trouble. One time in history class, we broke up into groups and had to work up a report on ancient gods. I was in the group with these two girls. The teacher gave our group a reference book that had a lot of paintings in it. The two girls found several paintings with naked men and they laughed and pointed at their penises. Somehow it aroused me that they were so interested in studying the naked men.

A few weeks later, our PE class went swimming at the local YMCA. It was in an old building and the door to the men’s showers and change room didn’t close well. After we finished swimming and showering, I was naked and getting ready to open my locker when I heard one of the other boys shout. I looked over and saw the same two girls looking into the locker room through the crack in the door and looking at us naked. One of the other boys complained to the teacher and she told him not to be a crybaby and she was sure they didn’t see anything they hadn’t seen before on their brothers.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:48 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Cottonhead wrote:
Like others here, my first experience that I remember was when I was pretty young. I was around 6 years old and my older sister (about 16 years old) took me to the local mill pond that had a beach and a bathhouse. She took me into the women’s change room where we put on our swimsuits. The women went into cubicles to change, but I had to change in the open area. I was a embarrassed being naked in front of the clothed women and girls. But the thing I remember the most was there was one woman who went from the showers to her cubicle naked. What struck me was her large dark bush! I had never seen one before.

But what I consider my first real CFNM experience happened several years later when I was around 13 years old. In my class there were two girls that were mischievous and were frequently stirring up trouble. One time in history class, we broke up into groups and had to work up a report on ancient gods. I was in the group with these two girls. The teacher gave our group a reference book that had a lot of paintings in it. The two girls found several paintings with naked men and they laughed and pointed at their penises. Somehow it aroused me that they were so interested in studying the naked men.

A few weeks later, our PE class went swimming at the local YMCA. It was in an old building and the door to the men’s showers and change room didn’t close well. After we finished swimming and showering, I was naked and getting ready to open my locker when I heard one of the other boys shout. I looked over and saw the same two girls looking into the locker room through the crack in the door and looking at us naked. One of the other boys complained to the teacher and she told him not to be a crybaby and she was sure they didn’t see anything they hadn’t seen before on their brothers.

Did the girls say anything about seeing you after?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:11 am 
Newly Registered User

For me it was when I was 18 at university, in my hall of residence. We had boys and girls on the same corridoor and shared bathrooms (showers and toilet in individual rooms that you could lock). One day I (genuinely) forgot to lock the door when I went in the shower and when I was getting dry a girl walked in. I had a towel over my head, and was standing in front of a full-length mirror so absolutely everything was on show for her! She sniggered and said sorry, but never mentioned it again to me after that. Not sure exactly how I feel about that! But it's certainly hot to think back about it...

PR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:53 am 

I want to tell you about an experience that happened to me a couple of years ago when I went three days on vacation at the lake with my mother and Marta, a close friend. Along with Marta there were also her husband and her three daughters, whom I barely knew. After taking a bath for a while, as I came out of the water, I cut my side on a piece of iron near the dock. It wasn't painful, but it kept bleeding endlessly. My mother wasn't there at the time, so I asked Marta to help me with the wound. She accompanied me to the kitchen where all the dressings were. Since the wound was to the left of the hip, Marta lowered my bathing suit. This happened without my consent and I was too shocked to try to say something, considering that his face was less than half a meter from my exposed penis. At one point, just as Dora disrobed me, all three of her daughters came into the kitchen. They stood near the door staring at me while I was exposed. At that moment I couldn't even look at them. I can't say they laughed or did anything else, they just stared at each other and since they were behind their mother, she took a while to notice them and ask for some privacy. The laughter and gossip came later, as if they enjoyed the humiliation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:35 am 
Village Drifter

Necro8617 wrote:
Cottonhead wrote:

Did the girls say anything about seeing you after?

When we got back to school I saw them whispering to the other girls. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but they all looked around at us boys and giggled.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:28 pm 

Mine was at college during a break. The dorms usually closed early as the semester ends but they would keep one open as a temporary residence for students who couldn't leave yet. I was allowed to stay in one of those rooms but the bathroom in my hall was locked maybe for cleaning or maintenance. So I had to try one on another floor which was for the girls' rooms.

I checked there was no-one nearby and thought it was safe I was alone to use it and get out quick. But as I was in the stall in the middle of peeing (no urinals for the girls bathroom) I heard two girls enter. One of them must have seen my legs/feet underneath, and she said hello and asked me something but I was too nervous to answer. After she asked again and I still didn't reply she asked if I was ok. That's when she saw my face between a gap in the stall door and screamed. I panicked, tried to zip-up fast and rush out. Unfortunately, I tripped and fell with pants falling around my knees in the chaos.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:45 pm 

once when i was a kid, pantsed in front of a group of girls

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:24 pm 

As a senior in high school, the door in the locker would take a long-time to close a girls would be lurking.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:14 pm 

I was at a Sauna in Germany. In this large complex, there was an outside area with a large lawn with reclining chairs to relax between trips to the sauna.

I was laying on a lawn chair nude getting some sun. I positioned myself in a corner without much traffic, because I was not used to being nude in public and was embarrassed. Most of the other people in the area were walking around or laying in towels.

While I was relaxing, I noticed a young fully clothed girl from the restaurant in the complex walking around with drinks and stopping by other patrons on the lawn chairs. Over the next several minutes, I watched her getting closer and closer. As she got closer, I got a semi erection, in anticipation.

Before I knew it, she stood right above me glancing at my then full erection, while smiling, and offering me a complimentary drink. After handing me the drink, she then lingered above me for what seemed like a couple minutes while adjusting the remaining drinks on her tray and continuing at glance at my cock. I'm sure she could sense that I was embarrassed.

After a couple minutes she then just smiled and walked away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 am 

Hi everyone! My first cfnm experience happened in the hospital. I had an appointment to do some raphiographies of my back at 3pm, and behind me was a girl of my same age who knew from view of the institute, for some problem I do not remember, it may be of the machinery, my turn was delayed, and finally I entered at 7pm, because of that they asked the mothers if we could enter the two together to speed up and so it was. Upon entering the nurse told us to enter the interior waiting room and asked us to stay in underwear. However before passing, the doctor told me to take everything away, and ashamed I was completely naked before the look of the curious and smiling girl. He covered me with his hands but as he passed he could see everything. To my misfortune at that time the radiography had to be repeated twice more, and in one of the waits I could not avoid, a semi-section, she had her eyes fixed but she spoke to me, she was quite daring and took advantage of her situation of advantage. They took me, I dressed and went out. Then to return home, we met again on the bus, with the mothers, and she talked to me smiling

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:20 am 

I remember when I was a teenager and an attractive woman across the road used to watch me undress through her bedroom window. It was the fact she was very attractive and couldn't get enough of watching that I found such a turn on. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:53 am 

My very first experience wasn't a fully exposed experience, so not sure if this counts but was pretty exciting nonetheless. It happened during summer when I was a teenager, probably about 13. I was at a friend's house, we were having a water fight with water balloons, pistols etc. When we were finished, we went inside to get some food but his Mum stopped us from walking around the house and told us to take our shirts and shorts off so we didn't drip water through the house. I had gone commando that day, not thinking there was any chance I'd have to take my shorts off (the water fight was spontaneous). My mate got undressed to his underwear very quickly and rushed off to his room to get changed into dry clothes, leaving me unsure what to do. At this age I had no interest in being exposed or cfnm, so my solution was to tie my jacket around my waste and hang it down over my front. I made my way through to the kitchen but had to pass by my friend's Mum, who was chatting to another woman (no idea who she was, never saw her again after that). I quickly made my way passed them, but they must have looked at me as I passed them as I heard loads of giggling as soon as I got out the room. They would have seen my body completely naked from the back, arse out and everything.

At the time I was really embarrassed, but thinking back on it is pretty exciting now that I have an interest in cfnm. I had my first, and subsequently a few more, proper cfnm experience/s fairly recently when I had to stay in hospital for a week. I'd happily share those experiences too if people would like. They definitely have made my interest in cfnm a lot stronger, hence why I have seeked out and found this site. Any recommendations for a fairly new cfnm lover would be greatly appreciated!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:26 am 

ewilkes wrote:
I was at a Sauna in Germany. In this large complex, there was an outside area with a large lawn with reclining chairs to relax between trips to the sauna.

I was laying on a lawn chair nude getting some sun. I positioned myself in a corner without much traffic, because I was not used to being nude in public and was embarrassed. Most of the other people in the area were walking around or laying in towels.

While I was relaxing, I noticed a young fully clothed girl from the restaurant in the complex walking around with drinks and stopping by other patrons on the lawn chairs. Over the next several minutes, I watched her getting closer and closer. As she got closer, I got a semi erection, in anticipation.

Before I knew it, she stood right above me glancing at my then full erection, while smiling, and offering me a complimentary drink. After handing me the drink, she then lingered above me for what seemed like a couple minutes while adjusting the remaining drinks on her tray and continuing at glance at my cock. I'm sure she could sense that I was embarrassed.

After a couple minutes she then just smiled and walked away.

Very nice story. I've never had a sauna before, your experience definitely makes me want to give it a go!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 am 

lost a game of strip cards.Girl friend told me to stand with eyes closed. Turns out she went to get flatmate so she could have a look at my rock hard, soaking wet cock. NICE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:41 am 

I think it was in the sauna.lying there naked and 4 younger Girls with swimsuits came in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:02 pm 

When I was 19 I went to the movies with a couple of friends, including a girl. It was a really late showing and the pepsi got to me just as the movie was ending. I desperately needed to pee, however there were no bathrooms in the exit line of the theater and of course since it was far past midnight the theater itself was closed for me to go inside. So I decided to take a leak behind a really big tree, while keeping an eye on my friends talking. I was facing them with what I thought was the tree blocking me. Turns out it wasn't blocking much, so as I returned to them my girl friend says "I just saw your whole dick while you were peeing". I laughed it off at the moment and we brushed past the subject. But the face she made telling me turned me on and basically put me into this fetish ever since.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:00 pm 

My first experience was being naked for the neighbor girl. She was the doctor and I was her patient.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 64  Next