CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:21 am 

Long story but starts with sunbathing and chatting with female next door - few years older than me. She goes on to say that sunbathing with "nothing on" is good for vitamin c - but I don't know if she means no lotion or no clothes. They go away for a week, so no one home. I decided to sprawl out - with no shorts. My heart was beating even knowing they were out. Carried on for a few days but I was still nervous. Then the first surprise. I hear a noise from next-door, so jump up and find her mom has popped round. Can't be certin though if she saw anything. Must have done - I was stood bollock naked in the sun.
Neighbour comes back from holiday - and I was expecting her to say something - but doesn't.
She goes back to work - mornings, so I hear her come home at lunchtime - and keep the shorts off. Heart pounding, expecting to be caught - but not yet!
Get braver and wander around when I know she is in the kitchen and if she glances my way - will get an eyeful.
I got to expect that she might put a note through the letterbox - saying that she doesn';t approve - but it never came.
Late one afternoon I have my shorts on - and she shouts over as she is watering plants - do I want cooliong down witth her hose ?
I did jump - and breathe a sigh of relief that I had my shorts on.
I went to chat at fence - and thunikng she must alkready know - that I don't always sun in shorts. She laughed and said she had never noticed (was she lying?) - anyway she went to say that it wouldn't bother her. Phew - that was jiustwhat I wanted to hear.
Few days later next sunnt - and it was weekend - so as soon as I went out, looked around and off came the shorts.
Before I had chance to lie down, from nowhere she appeared and headed down her garden, looking straight across at me - but neither of us said a word. Seen in all my glory - and after waiting for it to happen for so long, what a buzz !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:41 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

virginian wrote:
Long story but starts with sunbathing and chatting with female next door - few years older than me. She goes on to say that sunbathing with "nothing on" is good for vitamin c - but I don't know if she means no lotion or no clothes. They go away for a week, so no one home. I decided to sprawl out - with no shorts. My heart was beating even knowing they were out. Carried on for a few days but I was still nervous. Then the first surprise. I hear a noise from next-door, so jump up and find her mom has popped round. Can't be certin though if she saw anything. Must have done - I was stood bollock naked in the sun.
Neighbour comes back from holiday - and I was expecting her to say something - but doesn't.
She goes back to work - mornings, so I hear her come home at lunchtime - and keep the shorts off. Heart pounding, expecting to be caught - but not yet!
Get braver and wander around when I know she is in the kitchen and if she glances my way - will get an eyeful.
I got to expect that she might put a note through the letterbox - saying that she doesn';t approve - but it never came.
Late one afternoon I have my shorts on - and she shouts over as she is watering plants - do I want cooliong down witth her hose ?
I did jump - and breathe a sigh of relief that I had my shorts on.
I went to chat at fence - and thunikng she must alkready know - that I don't always sun in shorts. She laughed and said she had never noticed (was she lying?) - anyway she went to say that it wouldn't bother her. Phew - that was jiustwhat I wanted to hear.
Few days later next sunnt - and it was weekend - so as soon as I went out, looked around and off came the shorts.
Before I had chance to lie down, from nowhere she appeared and headed down her garden, looking straight across at me - but neither of us said a word. Seen in all my glory - and after waiting for it to happen for so long, what a buzz !

Excellent story. Is she married? I've learned that married women are less into that kind of thing - something in their brain seems to shut it down and they aren't nearly as interested. Single women, particularly the cougars, are far more amenable to it...they're the ones that go to such beaches as Blacks and lay out with clothes on to see the naked guys - at least in my experience.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:03 am 

Hi Brad,

Glad you liked the story.
Yes she is kind of married - has partner but not sure how much attention she gets.
I forgot to put that when she offered to hose me down I was really tempted to drop the shorts (not wanting to get them wet) and walk away from the fence, so she got a view of my bum - and would have delighted if she invited me to turn for a soaking on the front.
When the sun comes, that is my plan - and even better of her mom is round - to then suggest one of them re-applies my lotion - which I guess her mom would jump at !
It would be amazing if that comes off !!
Can't wait to put the plan to effect.
Roll on sunshine - for now, I do the odd naked garden wander before she gets up - you never know....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:42 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

virginian wrote:
Hi Brad,

Glad you liked the story.
Yes she is kind of married - has partner but not sure how much attention she gets.
I forgot to put that when she offered to hose me down I was really tempted to drop the shorts (not wanting to get them wet) and walk away from the fence, so she got a view of my bum - and would have delighted if she invited me to turn for a soaking on the front.
When the sun comes, that is my plan - and even better of her mom is round - to then suggest one of them re-applies my lotion - which I guess her mom would jump at !
It would be amazing if that comes off !!
Can't wait to put the plan to effect.
Roll on sunshine - for now, I do the odd naked garden wander before she gets up - you never know....

I've often given this advice to folks on this board (even when not asked), which is based upon personal experience and observation. For men, it's very easy to misconstrue intentions of women - although women seem to be masters at it. For us, it's sometimes like figuring out the Da Vinci Code. The worst is when I see nude guys parading about at clothing-optional beaches invading the space of the females while being oblivious to how those females make every attempt to communicate they have absolutely no interest.

So...here's my standard advice. If the opportunity is with a family relation (i.e. SIL/MIL), a neighbor, a co-worker or someone who will still be there no matter how good or bad it is, be VERY careful. Doing something that can be seen as indecently exposing yourself not only might get around to everyone in your circle, but could result in legal problems, depending upon the jurisdiction. Once done, it cannot be undone. So it is better to take the "safe harbor" approach and never assume anything.

Over time, you may get better information from her about the situation and what is an acceptable action. I liken it to smoking meats (which I do quite well I might add!) - "low and slow". Baby steps are always best. And one last bit of caution, which I think most men miss about women. Their moods and desires swing back and forth like a pendulum. One day they might make a strong suggestion that they'd love to see you in the buff, the next they might say doing so would be the last thing they want. I have many stories about women I know and their position on CFNM I could tell, but that's another forum topic.

Finally, I've been shocked with the end response of some of the women I've had such flirtatious experiences and which could always happen. After the moment of full exposure and the delight you both have in recognizing she loves it, for you it may be the end of it. But for me in several instances, the woman thought it was just foreplay and had bigger expectations - for them it was the first step into a physical relationship that they were anxiously anticipating. And when it didn't happen, their feelings would get hurt. Again, figuring out what goes on in a woman's head is like trying to solve the universal field theory, at least it has been for me. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:28 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Brad is kind of right (as usual). It's like on Bill Burr. He says that if a woman is interested in a guy she has it easy, vice-versa and the stars have to be alligned and the temperature correct, humidity perfect, lighting just so etc. For a guy it's like diffusing a bomb designed by a group of ex bomb disposal experts, for a woman it's like turning on the lights in the kitchen.

dTrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:19 am 

Hi again Brad & members,

Yep - sound advice and taken on-board.
I was lucky that the way it panned out, I was able to know how she would react before it happened.
Looking back, should have just dropped the shorts there and then and let her squirt back & front of my body with the hose.
I explained being a naturist is a sign of someone very open and honest, someone with nothing to hide (and not much to show in my case).
Before the summer I will mention it again. Only problem now is her partner at home, and being naked in front of another man not really something which turns me on.
When they go on vacation, I will ask whether her mom will be popping round and if I should cover up or not.
Get the feeling her mom will jump at chance of applying suncream to a naked younger man - if I am brave enough to ask her.
Just a dream for now.......

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 am 

my first experience was a teen, i was often disciplined in front of family and cousins. it hardly happened that i misbehaved but i found myself "doing things" to get disciplined when i knew we had guests or females around as i used to get aroused immensely by it. Regardless of its rarity i found myself wearing less and less thereafer when in the company of females i was comfortable around. havent looked back since

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:38 pm 

When I was 12 yo, I spent a few days at my aunt and uncle's summer cottage by a big lake. My one-year-older female cousin and her female friend biked with me to the store, then we stopped at a small stretch of sandy beach screened by rocks and trees, where they swam in bikinis they wore under their clothes.

I was wearing linen shorts and a polo shirt, and they (the friend, mostly) coaxed me to take them off and just swim naked. My heart was pounding like crazy, but I draped my clothes over the bike and walked into the water while they pretended not to watch. I was extremely excited and after a while was jumping and splashing about, exposing myself and showing off.

We got out of the lake, and they put their shorts and tops on over the wet bikinis, but I said that I didn't want to ruin my linen shorts, so we hung out by the bikes for a while with me naked. My face felt like it was on fire, and my heart was hammering, but I noticed them both checking me out (I also became semi-erect for a while), and I loved every second of it. After a little while, my cousin said we needed to get back for lunch, so I dressed and we left.

My cousin's friend and her other (female) friend invited me to bike up to the store a few days later, but sadly I went home before I got the chance. I thought about this experience a LOT, all that summer and ever since, really.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:50 pm 

My first CFNM experience was at a pool party a few years ago. It was supposed to be a normal pool party, but after we entered the premises, the rules were different for men. Men were asked to go full monty. Since we had driven so far and there was good, food, booze and good looking people, me and my friend agreed to the rule and stripped completely naked. After a while we got comfortable and started sporting hard-ons. There was also some games. We played musical chairs. Every man that lost had to go to the pool deck and start masturbating until we ejaculated! I was one of the first to lose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:39 pm 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience was when I was 18. My 16 yo sister and I went to a C/O beach wearing bikinis. We went to see nude men. We enjoyed meeting and chatting with a number of naked men. We were nervous at first, but we soon began to tease the men with suggestive comments to see if they would get hard. We originally thought we'd be most interested in young guys, but we found it interesting to talk to naked men of all ages. We didn't call it CFNM at that time. We've been hooked on what we now know to be CFNM ever since.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:52 am 

DebbieC,

Great to hear the female liking cfnm.
I can't be the only one wanting to know a bit more about your experience as an 18 yr old in bikini.
Did the men get hard?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:35 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

ponnavesi1981 wrote:
My first CFNM experience was at a pool party a few years ago. It was supposed to be a normal pool party, but after we entered the premises, the rules were different for men. Men were asked to go full monty. Since we had driven so far and there was good, food, booze and good looking people, me and my friend agreed to the rule and stripped completely naked. After a while we got comfortable and started sporting hard-ons. There was also some games. We played musical chairs. Every man that lost had to go to the pool deck and start masturbating until we ejaculated! I was one of the first to lose.

What a great party, and great introduction to CFNM. I would definitely be sporting a hard-on. What a great game, too, since almost everyone loses in musical chairs. Did everyone gather around each time to watch the loser jerk his cock and squirt for the whole crowd? I would make sure to lose.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:04 am 

First CFNM experience was at a small party a friends house. I was dared to go skinny dipping in the pool which was already being occupied by two of my friends who were wearing skimpy bikinis. I undressed where no one could see and covered myself as I approached the pool and got in. Another person took my clothes and hid them in the house, leaving me with no option but to stay in the pool. The pool was freezing and I was dealing with major shrinkage but as time went on I began to get more comfortable and I decided to no longer cover myself. The girls and I began to drift closer to eachother as we talked and I noticed I was getting very turned on by there presence. Pretty soon I was completely hard and was beginning to get nervous that they would notice. Sure enough one of the girls bumped into my hard on and we both made eye contact. She giggled a bit and then began whispering to the other girl and they both began giggling. I asked what was so funny and she told me it was nothing but while doing so she lowered her gaze down directly at my dick. Nothing much happened after that until the girls decided they wanted to get out of the pool. Once they were out, they said they would look for my clothes and went inside the house. They took what felt like 10 minutes to return, during which time I went from being hard to shrunken up again as the coldness of the pool was getting to me again. They placed my clothes on a table by the pool and then sat down in the chairs right by it. I decided to not cover myself as I got out of the pool and walk to the table. I looked down and noticed the cold night air was making my shrinkage worse but I was enjoying being seen by these girls I knew so well. They both got very good looks at me while I approached and when I reached the table they were about eye level with my dick. One of my friends began to giggle a bit and asked if I was cold which made my other friend laugh even harder. I put my clothes on as they watched and that was the end of my first CFNM experience. I have many other stories with these girls and others and would love to share them in the future

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:31 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was as a competitive swimmer in high school. On racing days we would normally wear two swimsuits, the racing suit and, over that, a baggier "drag suit" (to increase the difficulty of the warm-up by inducing drag). We would wear both suits during the warm-ups and then remove the drag suit for the race itself. For whatever reason I forgot my drag suit one time when we traveled to a competitive event. One of our team managers (who had a crush on me, although I was not into her) was sitting across from me as I got ready for my race. My muscle memory kicked in and, thinking that I had an outer drag suit on, I pulled my suit off. It was down to my knees before I realized that it was the only suit that I was wearing! I looked up and saw that the team manager had witness the entire thing.

Oddly, I was not embarrassed. I guess that was when I realized that CFNM was a thing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:11 pm 

My first experience was when I was 19, it was the month of July, school was over and we all of my school class went to the beach to celebrate the end of exams. After spending the day at the beach, we went to a beach party in the evening. We danced, sang, we were all tipsy, we had a lot of fun! Late in night we were all about to fall asleep on the sand when the boys decide to end the trip doing skinny dipping! Within seconds the boys were all naked, all of us, males and females, will strip in the end but, those few moments when I was dressed with all those naked boys, I felt an incredible feeling of euphoria and excitement. Since then I never miss a chance to relive that feelings and I often organize CFNM evenings at home my boyfriend and I. (Sorry for my english).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:35 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

mrmguy25 wrote:
First CFNM experience was at a small party a friends house.................................... I have many other stories with these girls and others and would love to share them in the future

I look forward to it mrmguy25

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:20 pm 

In college I went to a tanning salon in the early spring before spring break to get a little tan. The tanning bed had just turned off and I got up and was drying off the sweat and about to put my clothes back on. All of a sudden the door opens (I guess I had forgotten to lock it) and I heard a gasp and a female voice say “oh my gosh”. I was facing away from the door drying off and I turned to see the high school daughter of the owner standing in the door and she says “I am so sorry” and slams the door shut and leaves. She saw me completely naked from behind and as little side. I got dressed and went to the counter and she was blushing so bad she couldn’t even look me in the eyes. Neither of us said a word for awhile. She was cute as could be and now knew what my naked tush looks like. As I turned to leave she said “I’ll see you next time” and I said ok but hopefully not quite as much. She died laughing and said again she was so sorry. We both smiled and waved as I walked out the door.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:28 am 

One of my favorite experiences was in NY city. My female friend and I were in our senior year of college and decided to go to the museum of sex. At the time there was a display of nude male photography. Literally hundreds of pictures of naked men, close ups of penises and life size pictures. It was a lot of fun watching her walk around and comment about all the shapes and sizes of the penises.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:05 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello,

My first experience i can remember was in a public swimming pool. I was about 16 and was there with some friends from my school. One of them met 2 girls of our age and they hang up with us the whole day.

As i went into the water one of the girls came with me and asked to swim with me. But instead of swimming we stayed in the water at the edge of the pool and we chatted a while. At some point she asked me to turn around. I did and she started to touch my arms and chest and then reached into my swimming shorts, grabbed my dick and started to stroke it. I was shocked! We were in the water but there were about 50 people of every age with us in the water, too.

I got directly an erection and as she noticed this she stopped gave me a kiss in my neck and whispered: See you. Then she swam to the ladder and got quickly out of the pool with a sweet smile to me. she went back to our place like nothing happened.

I was nearly to explode and i took a while to get also out of the pool. The rest of the day she was away and came just back as me and my friends started to pack our things and go home. The area around us has already started to get empty and we were almost alone. One of my friends has wrapped a towel around his waist and wanted to change the swimming short. Once he dropped his shorts the girls noticed this and started laughing. Suddendly they ran to him one grabbed his arms and the other girl grabbed the towel and pulled it away. My friend was fully exposed to them and they bursted out laughing. The girl that held his arms didnt let him go so he struggled to get free and fell down. The girls laughed even more and took the towel and his swimming shorts. He ran naked after them and got the girl with the towel. He wrestled her down and got his towel back. He went back to his clothes and the girls did not try to hinder him again to get clothed, but they had a big smile on their face.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:36 am 

My first CFNM experience happened when I was a kid. I can't remember the age, but I remember how traumatic it was for me.

We had gone to the beach, my entire family and I. After running around on the beach all day in my shorts, it was time for us all to go home. My mom entrusted my aunt and my female cousin to clean me up while they went to clean up themselves. They took me to a family change hut. They pulled me into a stall and told me to strip so that I can be clean of all the sand.

I said heck no, and then my aunt grabbed me by the arms. My female cousin then pulled down my shorts as I was kicking and screaming. They told me to wipe myself off of all the sand and then they'd give me my clothes. They were both laughing and giggling as they took off my pants.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 64  Next