CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:38 pm 

It is eye opening that so many have had experiences. I think the idea of it happening, or the fear haha! is what keeps it fresh to me. Actual experience of it might rob me of fantasy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:41 am 
Newly Registered User

i am very envious of some of the stories here, what an experience it would have been to be aprt of some of these

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:44 am 

My friend and I were swimming at his grandparent’s pool one hot summer day. For reasons I’m still not sure of, we decided to doff our swimsuits! From there, both of us strode up to the diving board, and sailed back into the water. Good, harmless fun right?

Fast forward two weeks later and we were informed that the neighbor’s daughter who was roughly our age, watched the whole episode unfold! Nothing was ever said again, but whenever I ran into her a sly smile would appear on her face!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:36 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Bronzer wrote:
My friend and I were swimming at his grandparent’s pool one hot summer day. For reasons I’m still not sure of, we decided to doff our swimsuits! From there, both of us strode up to the diving board, and sailed back into the water. Good, harmless fun right?

Fast forward two weeks later and we were informed that the neighbor’s daughter who was roughly our age, watched the whole episode unfold! Nothing was ever said again, but whenever I ran into her a sly smile would appear on her face!

How old were you? Did the girl say anything to you guys?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:41 am 

Ehhh... Does teenage male with female doctor count as a "true" CFNM experience? Because otherwise I am woefully inexperienced... The next closest thing would be that time in jr high when a bunch of us went to the water park and I was wearing regular thin shorts instead of swim trunks. I wasn't naked but the way they ended up clinging, I could've might as well have been... I didn't notice until I realized the girls were staring a lot so it wasn't exactly intentional.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:48 pm 

My first true experience isn’t anything crazy or special but I greatly enjoyed it nonetheless. My family and a couple other friend families would all go camping and boating every Labor Day weekend. My buddies and I would always stay up by the campfire on our families campsites. This particular year, we were hanging out and the site next to us belonged to my friends family and they had their new camper with them and the windows had clear view of our site. The night was winding down and I decided to piss on the fire to put it out thinking everyone else was surely asleep. Later the next day, my buddy’s mom made a quiet comment to me with no one else listening about how she witnessed the whole thing with a little smirk on her face. Not going to lie, I had a pretty big crush on her and having her say that and the face she made was such a rush for my teenage self.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:37 am 
Earliest I remember is being bathed by my mother. Not a sexual memory but I do remember the one sided feeling of vulnerability I had.

I think my first real "experience" was a dream I had when I was in fourth grade. All the boys had to strip naked and stand in front of the class, penises presented to the girls. The girls were giggling and making fun of us. I remember feeling very red, ashamed, and angry. I had never had any fantasy or anything of that kind before. At the time I thought it was just a bad dream but I think I just didn't understand the feelings it was giving me. The familiar feeling of being naked and vulnerable in front of my mother and the girls in my class came back to me when I first discovered CFNM in my early puberty. Years later and here we are.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:08 pm 
Newly Registered User

I experienced CFNM at Nude Beach.

In the nude beach I went to, I swam naked and many women were swimming in bikinis.

I also experienced CFNM in sauna in Germany.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:19 pm 

Second year in college was feeling adventurous. There were some pretty maids who would clean our dorm rooms and suites. One day while the maid was cleaning the bathroom I told her I needed to shower and if it was ok while she cleaned the rest of the bathroom. She said it was fine so I quickly dropped the towel and hopped in the shower. There was definitely a crack in the curtain and she was right there outside the shower getting a bit of a view through the side of the curtain as well but continued cleaning away casually. Was fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:02 am 
Newly Registered User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:39 pm 
Newly Registered User

None unfortunately yet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:53 am 
Citizen
Citizen

My first was at a physical for going into the Navy. I had to go to a center in Chicago that screened recruits to all branches of the milatery. During the physical we had to strip down and stand shoulder to shoulder while the doctors would follow each other down the line checking out each of us. 5 or 6 of us were standing there bare-ass naked when 4 non-doctor women walked through the room from one door to another. The doctors acted like it was a usual thing because nobody told the women to stay out. I got a rush out of being seen nude by a woman that wasn't my girlfriend, but not as much a rush as one guy who got an instant erection!

Talking with other guys in boot camp they all had similar things happen during their physical. I wonder if that would even happen now during these politically correct times.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:37 am 

My first personal experience was at 17 years of age with my then-girlfriend. We were both virgins, completely sexually inexperienced, had never even seen the other sex naked (in real life obviously - I'd seen plenty on the internet and I imagine she had too).

We were in my dorm room alone. It was pretty much our first time exploring each other's bodies - she was too shy to take off all her clothes at first, so she was just in her underwear, and I was still wearing my boxers. We'd been making out and she had touched me through the fabric, so I was already rock hard at this point. I still remember that moment when I first pulled my penis out... I was sitting on the bed, she was standing up, looking at me. It sort of did the sproing thing where it bounces back and forth, and there I was in all my glory. Since I was looking down at the sproing, I missed my chance to see her reaction, and I regret that to this day. We'd been dating for a matter of weeks at that point, but she'd been crushing on me for a while before that. I never ended up asking her, but I'm sure she thought about my package, and I wish I could have captured that reaction forever. Oh well.

She did end up getting naked herself shortly after, but we didn't have sex in the end. As dumb, inexperienced teenagers, we hadn't prepared with condoms or lube and I had no idea what to do for foreplay. Have learned a little bit since then thankfully!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:38 pm 

My first cfnm experience that was on purpose was when i was 21 years old, i had been reading about that for a while, and i wanted to try out, some day i told my girlfriend (we had been dating for 2 monts) to go to our beach house to spend the day making a barbeque and swimming in the pool, so when we arrived we set everything ready and i told her we should swim (it was a really hot day).
so she took of her short and top, she had a swimming suit under her clothes. I open my pack and i started to look for my swim trunks. Then i told her i had forgot them, so she told me joking "you ll have to swim naked (i have to say we hadnt had sex yet so we hadn t seen each other naked) so i said ok an started to strip of and she look at me smilling a little nervous, whem i was naked i grabed her hand to go in the pool and she told me "you know we are not having sex" i told her it was ok i just wanted to have a nice day with her. so i spent the rest of the they naked going it and out of the pool to be always wet so i wouldn t have to get dress. she acted very natural but she looked at my penis when she thought i wasnt watching. it was verry exciting for me but i managed to get jus semi hard.
i think she later told me she enjoyed it very much and that se didnt think i was really going to do it when i started to strip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:32 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

dant5020 wrote:
My first cfnm experience that was on purpose was when i was 21 years old..........
i think she later told me she enjoyed it very much and that se didnt think i was really going to do it when i started to strip.

Great first experience. Sounds like a great day.
DTR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:49 pm 
Newly Registered User

First time is when i skinny dipping in the river with my friend all men but we are totally naked and bunch of local girl suddenly come near and see us but we act cool and secretly ask them to join us

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:31 pm 
Newly Registered User

A distant one at a pool. Changing in the male lockerroom alone. Suddenly there was a young girl looking at me....I covered quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:46 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

natathecoco wrote:
First time…….. bunch of local girl suddenly come near and see us but we act cool and secretly ask them to join us

I’m confused?
DTR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:17 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

DaveTheRave wrote:
natathecoco wrote:
First time…….. bunch of local girl suddenly come near and see us but we act cool and secretly ask them to join us

I’m confused?
DTR

It's a secret handshake, but it's not the hand they shake... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:06 am 
Newly Registered User

one time i was having sex with a girl in her friends room, her friend came back and i was covered by the duvet, but thought fuck it, stood up to show her my cock. musy have been a good idea as a month later she was sucking it. lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 64  Next