CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:27 pm 

Nerve wracking tbh but relaxed into it after a short time. I’ve been to several such parties varying from simply serving drinks with other naked men to clothed women, through to humiliation sessions - getting us to lay on our backs with our legs open or putting us in order of dick size all the way through to full on bdsm sessions, spanking, cbt etc. Good fun!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:44 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"The other was same girlfriend driving to hang out with her parents one day Got my first in car while driving handjob"

Man, your post brought back some memories. It was not my first CFNM experience, but it happened in a car. It was with a woman named Susan. Susan was a domme, for lack of a better word. She was into adventures and cameras. I, of course, was the subject of both and she liked to do some remarkably explicit photos. One night we tried driving around. She lived on a back road in the hills. We decided to take a drive. She brought along her camcorder. We drove out along a network of sparsely populated dirt roads. I drove as she filmed me. Then she mischievously reached down and started to play with it as I was driving. She had the lens focused on her hand and on my expression as I was driving. She made me stop the car and get completely naked. I did that and she filmed it. She commanded me to sit in the driver's seat to face her, and she proceeded to film herself bringing up a volcano from me. Susan enjoyed this. She made sure that the inevitable explosion landed all over me. I had to drive around like that for a while and her filming it all the way. We only passed one car that night and it most likely had no clue what was going on in the one car that it passed on those empty roads that night.

Susan moved away some months after that night and I've never seen her again. I have always wanted to do that again, but, alas, it probably never will happen again. A couple months ago, though, I was photoed in a car by this photo lady I've been hanging out with who likes to photo me, and I thought of that night. I almost yielded to temptation to pull over and do that for her without her permission, but decided that it may scare her off and I would rather not do that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:03 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

"Thanks for the show! You appeared ready to go skinny dip, so I figured I'd ask you to go first so we got to watch".

That must have been so much fun. I know how that feels and have enjoyed it. About 1.5 years ago I was that naked guy going skinny dipping for more than one lady. It happened at a surprise b-day party that two women gave me for "entering old age," as they put it when I reached the age of social security. It came as a total surprise to me; they had worked out their ambush well beforehand and planned it with the care of a military staff officer. Yet, there was something that they had not counted on as I had hid it. It was not something that you did not want to let out, especially in the tourist business, which I am in, and one look or remark could be interpreted as sexual harassment.

In any case, one of the ladies nearly caught me sikinny dipping one night. It was the beach that I manage in the summers. It was underneath the light of a full moon. The beach and the water are situated in a bowl of mountains and the way the full moon comes up over the mountains is ethereal. The water was a state-owned area so there are not suburbias of second home developments along the shoreline so the moon has it all to itself and the effects it renders are sublime. I had met one of the ladies involved over a dispute concerning a decision I had made on her part when she came to the beach one day. I stood my ground and she eventually saw why I had made it and that, surprisingly, I was right. I think my standing my ground impressed her as most women know very well that few males can withstand an angry woman. In any case, we overcame this and became friends.

She and I were both paddlers. She was a standup paddle board; I am a kayaker. She (I'll call her Joyce) was married, and was a financial officer in a company. Joyce was very athletic. Her husband was away a lot on business so we went on paddles together after work and I told her about the spectacle of the full moon rising. On one moonlit night, I had just come in from watching it and decided to take a dip before going home. I was the only one there and figured, why not, go in without a thing on. As I was getting into this mode, I saw something coming toward me in the night. It was her, coming to see the rising. I quickly put myself back together again and went out paddling with her. Some five months later, after we got to know each other better, I confided how close she had come to catching me.

"If only I had come five minutes later," she said with a laugh.

We talked no more about it for the next year. We went on more paddles together, often with a friend of hers, who I will call Amy. Amy was in sales at a company, was also married, and had kids. We went paddling together on the full moon nights, me in the minority. By unadulterated luck, my birthday happened to be on the same night as a full moon. I did not know then that the two married women had filed away the night Joyce almost caught me and were preparing to use it.

We went out as usual. For some mysterious reason, the moon did not come up that night. We went out and came back in with complete darkness all around. Then the ladies sprung their surprise: cake, candles, and ice cream. I was caught in their trap. Then, after the ceremonies and the song, and so on, they sprung their ultimate surprise that they had used the first stages to build up to: "we're going swimming."

How I laughed. I knew what that meant as much as they. It had been so incredulous because I had never thought that these ladies were the kind to do anything like that. Now, it got fun, and here was where I sprung my surprise on them. They, of course, did not know of my CFNM past. They did not know that I had stripped in front of women and their cameras. I am no professional, and had never done it on stage, but I was not inexperienced with it. I saw their two heads above the dark mirror the water, reflecting the shadowed silhouette of the shoreline, and went to work. I've always fantasized about CFNM for two or more women instead of just one and here it was, at last, an unexpected gift as I was entering old age.

The moon then appeared over the dark line of the mountaintops underneath a golden halo as if the two women had planned that too. I was effectively on stage with lunar stage lights shining down on me. I was nervous, shaking, but also wildly excited, though I tried hard not to show it to them. I saw their eyes staring at me, dropping as if in embarrassment when I looked at them, but taking my nakedness in. I tried to be nonchalant about the stripping, but took a long time to let their eyes get their fill of me. I slowly waded in to join them and let it rest just on top of the water for a few seconds to tease them a bit, and disappeared under the water.

We swam around for a while. It was fun. I tried to work up the tease as much as possible as all we knew that they were dressed and I was naked. I didn't try to make anything of the difference; I did not try to hit on them. I figured that they were expecting that. I saw them nod to each other and knew something else was afoot. I was right. Joyce got out and went to her car. I saw the door light open, then shut, and Amy followed her to her car. I understood their nods. I knew they had their smartphones with them. They had taken a couple of pics of me eating the cake. They lined themselves up on the beach, in their bikinis, their hair dripping water, and, in a move that surprised me just as much they readied themselves for when I came out. I laughed to myself and almost couldn't fathom that another CFNM fantasy of mine was now before me for real. I've always wanted to be photographed by two women working in concert with each other. I obliged them and was met by a blast of flashes from the two twenty-first century lenses. I felt almost as high as the moon, like I had been transported up there with it. Once again, I knew how to handle being photographed

They took some more snapshots. It was nothing wild, just of me goofing around with them. I didn't know if I was on earth or in the heavens. I tried to prolong it without seeming like I was doing it, but they had responsibilities and it finally had to end when they had to take off.

We are still good friends and go out onto the water every so often. We even repeated it on my next time around, though there was no full moon to help the occasion and only one woman, Joyce. I remember her smiling at me and producing a surprise batch of cupcakes.....

It was so much fun and the best birthday celebration that I've ever had in my nearly seventy years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:26 am 

I had matched with a very adventurous young lady on Tinder, and she had invited me to come out for dinner and then maybe back to her place. I must have met her standards during dinner, because she did invite me back. We had just gotten back and were enjoying a drink when she told me to go, take off my clothes, and come back. I went to where I'd left my shoes by the door and began stripping off my clothes until I was just in my boxers. I was a bit nervous, so I asked her if she wanted me to remove my underwear too. She said yes, so I dropped them to the floor and walked back over. I still remember feeling the texture of her couch's fabric on my ass, and the excitement I felt as I saw her eyes exploring my hardening cock. We continued to chat normally, getting to know each other, and occasionally she would reach out and tease my cock a little. Eventually we made our way to the bedroom, and had a wonderful rest of our evening.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:49 am 

My first CFNM experience was only when I was 20 and had to go to the hospital for slightly tight foreskin. It was a middle aged female doctor who seemed entirely uninterested in her job that asked a few questions then told me to lie down on the bed, put a sheet of paper over my crotch and slide all of my bottoms down. She also had to get another female staff member to be present, I assume due to the nature of having to expose myself, and they both stood on opposite sides of the bed looking down at me. The doctor then removed the paper and again with an entirely uninterested look on her face, touch, stretch, and examine my penis. This went on for what I thought was a bit longer than necessary, so much so that the other woman began trying to start small talk while taking glances at my dick. After a while the doctor finally said in an extremely bored voice “doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it” and that was that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first was when I was about 10. I was best friends with a neighborhood girl, Devon, who was my age. She was hispanic and her mother was an immigrant. One day after playing in their sprinkler, and getting very muddy. Her mother stripped my bathing suit off and hosed me down in front of Devon. I think there was a cultural barrier and she didn't realize that this was incredibly humiliating for me. Devon laughed her ass off and shamelessly looked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:39 am 
Newly Registered User

My first cfnm experience happened a couple years ago. My mother in law lives with me and my wife. I hurt my knee at work and came home. When I got home I decided to take a bath to relax my muscles. Sometime while I was bathing, my mother in law left to go to the store. I finished bathing and dried off. I checked her location on the life 360 app and it said she was still at the store, so I decided to walk naked to the kitchen to make an ice pack for my knee. I guess the app froze up, because while I'm standing naked at the freezer filling up a ziplock bag with ice, I here footsteps approaching and there is my mother in law looking at me naked. She gasped and said sorry. But she didn't leave the room. She turned her head and put down the bag she was carrying and then proceeded to carry on a conversation while not looking. I was very embarrassed at first, but the thought of her hanging around in the same room while I'm naked even though she wasn't looking, really turned me on.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64