CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:23 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hi Gang, I posted about skinny dipping at my lake in the Newbie thread. That was really my first CFNM experience, but I should elaborate on my female friend in the one piece red speedo.

I "broke the ice" early in the summer when one of my female friends "dared me" to skinny dip. I always loved being naked (all the time), so I simply removed my suit while standing waist deep in the water, and threw my wet speedo up on the beach. From that point forward, I rarely wore a swim suit unless there was a family still lingering at the beach in the early evening. I was not shy at all, and enjoyed standing in front of my female friends, soaking wet and completely naked, and talking to them. They would frequently 'look down" and check me out....some quite a bit !

My female friend was super cute, with long brown hair covering her shoulders, green eyes, and a beautiful smile. She was about 5'7" (170 CM), and had very large breasts. I had no idea about the "size" at the time, but they must have been 38DD, or even 40 DD, and very firm and perky for her skinny frame. She wore a one piece, red speedo swim suit that was super tight on her body. It was totally worn out, with the red turning a very, very light red. There did not appear to be any padding inside the swim suit, as if it had been cut out, or never inserted in the first place. She often showed up a little bit after the rest of us arrived at the lake, in the early evening. When her suit got wet, it was as if she had body paint on. It was totally transparent. I could clearly see her nipples and areolas, clear as if she was naked. I would stand in the water near the base of the diving board, near the edge of the beach. I did this on purpose, because I could watch her walk up the steps, and right past me up on the diving platform. Her full bush and pussy lips were totally on display, again....like she was wearing no suit at all, and only had on light body paint.

It only took a few minutes of looking at her before I was getting hard. This scene played out almost every evening, as long as the weather permitted. I would often sit at the water's edge, in the sand, with the water about the same level as the top of my thighs. My semi-hard cock would flop on my waist, off to the side, and sway in the water. My female friend would almost always notice me getting hard, and have a BIG smile on her face. She would dive off the board 5 - 10 times, then sit down right next to me in the water. My hard on would rise right out of the water, and she would often joke about it. The other girls also took notice, with some of them often calling me "Mr. Woody" anywhere in public. Eventually, during the second summer of my skinny dipping adventures, she eventually grabbed my cock and squeezed it a bit. This eventually blossomed into much, much more CFNM in the coming years, but that is for another post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:21 pm 

My first true CFNM experience was modeling for a figure drawing class. The idea of CFNM always thrilled me, but I never had an opportunity until I modeled for an open figure drawing class at a local visual arts center. It was truly magnificent. There were maybe about 15 artists present of which 10 were women. Time flew by quickly during short gesture poses, but what I was really looking forward to were the longer poses of 20 minutes or more in duration.

I knew exactly what I wanted to do for these poses and executed well. I wanted to do all 3 poses standing to ensure all of the women could clearly see every part of me. The artists seemed surprised at first because they told me that most models either lie or recline as it’s easier than holding a standing pose. I thought to myself that that would destroy the whole purpose of me modeling as no one would be able to see very much, or at least the exciting parts.

I made sure to stay relaxed and had to let my mind wander to less exciting places at times to avoid an erection and offend anyone. Of course, I wanted to be invited back. The long, standing poses made the modeling well worth my time, and at the completion of the session I walked around, robed, to Observe the women’s drawings. All of them had captured my cock and balls in at least one of their longer drawings, which made me feel extremely good.

I set myself apart from other models because I enjoyed and had the ability to stand for long poses, which many other models did not. I was invited back for future sessions and had many similar encounters, but my first session was certainly one to remember.

-TC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:22 am 

I'll probably expand on it in the future but I guess a shortened down version of it can be written down.

It was a few years ago, I was 18 at the time and my dad had a maid that came once a week which had been cleaning for the past 8 or so years.
In this particular day I had came home to have lunch, but once I was actually done with it I realized I couldn't find my keys. After a few minutes of searching I realized that I couldn't find them, and so I asked the maid for her help. She accepted and I told her that I most likely lost them in the living room being the last place I saw them. She told me not to worry and that she'd try to find them. Meanwhile I went into my room and as usual I closed the door (leaving a gap but you couldn't see through it) and started getting undressed for my shower. Since the room has an adjacent bathroom this was what I usually did. I was sitting on my bed, had just removed my pants and underwear when she walks in, no knock or anything. She walks towards me and I think she only noticed my state of undress when she was near me. I think she tried avoiding discussing it and instead told me she found the keys and was explaining where they were. When my initial shock was over, with shaking hands I grabbed my boxer briefs and used them for cover. Her response was "You don't have to worry about that." and so I in my nervous state and without thinking dropped them and stayed there as she continued talking with everything on show. (a few months later when we talked about it she mentioned that she wanted to say I didn't have to worry about her looking).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:23 pm 

My first CFNM experience was with my best friends girlfriend. We have always been flirty since before her and my friend started dating, there was clear sexual tension between us. She is a very openly sexual person, as am I. She would send me random nudes before they started dating, and I would send some back. We got extremely close over time, she would change in front of me, I would hang out in the bathroom while she showered, it was a very open but odd friendship. One day after they started dating, she sent me a nude, I asked her if it was an accident and she said no. Unable to help myself, I sent one back. This carried on for a few weeks, one day while her and I were hanging out, she said she had to take a shower, I said go ahead, I’ll stay here and watch tv. She said no, she wanted me to come in the bathroom like old times, so I obliged. She stripped down and got in the shower, we were chatting like normal but I couldn’t take my eyes off her body. I got hard but made no effort to hide it, I never did around her. Nothing really happened that day other than that. A few weeks go by of more instances like that, then one day I was home alone, and showering. I hear someone coming up the stairs, I assumed it was a family member who just got home. Then I hear the bathroom door open and all of a sudden, a head pokes in the shower, she said she was bored and I wasn’t answering her calls so she just decided to come over (she knew I was home alone). Slightly startled I said hey, I’m about to get out, give me a minute. She said I didn’t need to get out, so she just sat down on the counter and we started talking. Just being naked in front of her was turning me on. Before I knew it, I was rock hard. She said You can take care of that if you want... so I placed my hand on my cock and slowly started stroking it. She just sat there and watched as I jerked off to her. Before long I was cumming... apparently she loved it because we started masturbating to eachother when we did things like this. Eventually her and my friend broke up (not because of what we were doing, to this day I don’t think he knows anything that went on). Her and I still have a very open friendship, nothing physical has ever happened between us though! Hopefully one day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:04 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Lemonsalad wrote:
My first CFNM experience was with my best friends girlfriend.......................Her and I still have a very open friendship, nothing physical has ever happened between us though! Hopefully one day.

How come I never had any friends like that?
DTR :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:12 pm 
Newly Registered User

chadbb wrote:
I have been on the site quite a few times and love the stories. I had a few experiences earlier this year that I thought I could relate here that might be fun. Most of this is true. Some of it is embellished, honestly. I don't remember all the minute details so some of the dialog was made up.

I had moved into a new area in Chicago with my wife and was trying to meet some new people. I joined a gym in the area and got involved in a self defense group. The instructor Brian, who was also a personal trainer, ended up becoming one of my best friends. I started lifting with him several nights a week. It was the perfect situation. I was getting the training and all of the knowledge of a personal trainer for free and was getting in the best shape of my life.

Brian was a former competitive body builder that had since lost a ton of weight due to a few injuries that he had incurred. He was still pretty thick and was pretty defined though carried a little bit of extra weight but not much. Most guys would kill to have his build. Brian was recently divorced, had two kids and hadn’t really been out with a woman since the divorce. He was a pretty handsome guy and became someone that I cared very much for. He was definitely very frustrated sexually and I was constantly on him to start talking to more women. The topics usually went the very “manly” route of suggesting that you” find one, fuck her, and forget her”. (I know that sounds crude but it usually works) Get the first one out on someone you don’t really care about. Brian, it seemed, just wanted to have some fun but had lost his self esteem and seemed to get very bashful around women.

There was a female trainer named Amy that worked at the club as well. She had shoulder length long brown hair, deep brown eyes and a pretty nice body. She had a little weight around the hips but she really carried it well. She would come up to us while we were lifting almost every night and talk about different clients she had. She was always very flirty with both of us, but particularly my friend Brian. Amy was also separated from her husband who, from her stories, seemed like he might be a bit abusive. She never came out and said that, but some of the stories lead us to believe that. She would close the gym at night and we were usually the last to leave. We would usually end up grabbing a quick shower right after the gym had closed. Got dressed and met up with Amy to help her close out and make sure there weren’t any security issues for her on the way out.

Part of her nightly duties was make sure the locker room sauna and whirlpools were off, lights were off and it was left looking reasonably organized. She would always call into the locker room so see if there was anyone in there. On occasion there would be and she would have to wait. Often, Brian and I would be in there. She would ask if we were decent and we would usually say decent enough and be just about ready to leave. It never occurred to me to try to peruse anything with this.

It was just after the first of the year and they were having the New Year’s resolution rush and the gym was really packed on a Thursday night. We ended up working out later than usually as Brian had a late client. Right after our work out Brian was stopped by a client that was asking to schedule another session with him. I went into the locker room and got a shower. As I was in the stall Brian walked in and I could hear him complaining under his breath about the client being very needy. I got out of the shower, dried off and was getting dressed. Brian had taken a shower and just shut the shower off. Amy called in to see if we were dressed. I was honest and said I was. I could see she had shut off the lights in the front part of the locker room. Just as she did that, Brian walked around the corner from the shower in the locker bay that we were always in. Usually we were both in a hurry and it’s about a 10 foot walk from the shower to the locker. He hadn’t bothered to wrap the towel around his waist.

Amy came around the corner from the front of the locker room and stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Brian completely naked very briefly about 20 ft in front of her. She called out; I thought you said you guys were decent.

I replied, “I said I was”.

Brian looked at me and said under his breath. “What the fuck dude.”

I repeated that I only said I was decent. He just looked at me a chuckled and said, “Well she’s seen it all at this point” as he wrapped the towel around his waist.

Amy had turned around to leave at this point. I yelled out “He’s got a towel on now, you’re fine”
She turned around and said, “Damn, I was hoping to get more of a show”

I replied to her, “well come on back, I’m sure he won’t mind”

Brian just looked at me shaking his head. I said to him. “You need this buddy; this will be good for you”.

He just laughed at that and said, “Don’t leave; I don’t want this to go too far.”

I just chuckled at that.

To my surprise, Amy walked back. She said, “Well, it’s been a while since I’ve seen a naked man”
She turned the corner and her eyes widened as she stopped. In front of her was Brian in only a towel. Still a little wet from the shower. She said in a somewhat shake voice. “Well this is an unexpected way to end the night”

I thought for sure she would leave at this point but she stood there for a moment. Brian kind of did too. He reached into his locker to grab his bag and agreed that it definitely was unexpected but not unwelcome. He started to dig through his bag pulling out some clean underwear and socks.

I asked if they wanted me to leave and they both said no. I was pretty content to stay as I was getting wildly turned on by the scene playing out in front of me. I was hoping Amy might show us something. I was also hoping Brian would show her everything as well. For some reason the concept of seeing my goo d friend getting naked in front of this woman was turning me on.

Then Brian stood up straight and looked at her and said, “I’m about to get naked so you should go if you don’t want to see that.”

Amy walked right up to him and said, “Not a chance” and sat down on the bench in the locker bay.

I could see Brian get a little nervous at that. I could actually see him gulp. Brian, the macho self defense instructor, personal trainer, former body builder and all around bad ass was actually very uncomfortable at the moment. Amy picked up his underwear off of the bench and held them. “Boxer briefs, nice and she folded them in her lap.”

The look on Brian’s face was priceless. I started laughing. I couldn’t help it. Brian just looked at me and gave me “The Bird” and smiled. At that he reached down and took the towel off. He was bent over hiding himself from Amy. Amy just giggled. Brian reached out for his underwear from Amy and she stood up and backed away from him. She was covering her mouth with one hand and clutching Brian’s underwear with the other.

Brian stood up right, becoming more comfortable with his situation he put his hands on his hips revealing himself completely to her. She just gasped. She calmed a little as Brian started to dry himself off more thoroughly. Amy sat back down on the bench within about a foot of Brian. Brian dried his legs, and then put the towel on his head to dry his hair. He was obviously starting to enjoy this. As he had both hands on his head leaving his cock in Amy’s full view. She was staring directly at it. I thought for sure she would reach out to grab it, but, unfortunately , she didn’t .

Brian proceeded to dry his ass and balls off. He definitely took his time with that. After he was done he dropped the towel and stood right in front of her with his hands on his hips. He then asked her if she had seen enough. She reached out and put her hand on his hip and turned him all the way around so she could see his ass. She stared for a few moments. Then she turned him back around. At that moment I noticed Brian was starting to get a little aroused. I had to turn my head because I didn’t really want to see that. A few more moments went by as I was grabbing the remainder of my stuff out of my locker room. I hear a skin on skin slap and that was it.

She replied, “Yes, thank you, that was nice. “ She handed Brian his underwear. She then got up and left and said. “Wow its hot in here. It’s your turn next time. (Referring to me) See you guys outside.” She then walked out.

Brian finished getting dressed and as we were leaving he said to me, “I feel invigorated and allot more confident now. I think you were right”

I most certainly was. Within a week he was dating someone else and was back to being his old self again.

That wasn’t our last experience with Amy though. Thankfully

@chadbb , story?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:20 pm 

My kindergarten class was going on a class trip to a local water park, and we were to change into our swimsuits in the bathroom at school before we left for the water park. Myself with about 15 other male classmates were crammed in the boys bathroom trying to change. With that many people packed into a small bathroom, it got super loud as boys were goofing off and yelling. Then our kindergarten teacher (a female probably in her 40s) came into the boys bathroom to tell us to keep the noise down, and many of us were caught in a state of undress. I didn't notice her until she spoke. I looked up and we made eye contact, so she saw me. I immediately turned around to finish changing. I was horrified when it happened, but I think it started my path towards liking cfnm. It's amazing if one event like that caused me to develop this interest in cfnm, forever influencing what turns me on.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 am 
Newly Registered User

I was about 5 when I went into the woods to play near our house. Two older girls, probably 14 or so, were there too. One was our baby sitter and next door neighbor. The other lived down the road.

I was wearing a t-shirt and some old, torn corduroy pants. The girls noticed the tear near my crotch, whispered about it between themselves, giggled, and then asked me why I was wearing old torn pants. I just said I didn't want to get my good school clothes dirty or my mom would get mad.

Then I went deeper into the woods, and I saw the girls following me. I was scared... scared they might do something to me, hurt me, or hurt my penis or something like that. How does such a small kid think like that? Anyway, I climbed on top of old an cedar tree stump that had another large tree growing out of the top of it and hid from them. I heard them asking, "where did he do?"

I still remember how they looked at my crotch and smiled. CFNM.... I also recall making the torn area larger, tearing it so more of my crotch showed. Such a little show off.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:13 am 

i was in a mixed boarding school about 12 years old. One time 2 girls sneaked to the boys changing rooms and found me but naked.
They had a pretty good laugh, worse still they were my classmates so they always smiled slyly at me in class.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:52 am 
Newly Registered User

My first CFNM experience was when I was with my friends and some girls from school. We went to out local lake at night and it was very cold outside. My friends wanted to show off for the girls and I didn't want to seem week, so when they suggested they went skinny dipping, I went along too. Our female friends stayed at the bank while we stripped and jumped into the freezing water. I was definitely the smallest in the group.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:21 am 

Long story but starts with sunbathing and chatting with female next door - few years older than me. She goes on to say that sunbathing with "nothing on" is good for vitamin c - but I don't know if she means no lotion or no clothes. They go away for a week, so no one home. I decided to sprawl out - with no shorts. My heart was beating even knowing they were out. Carried on for a few days but I was still nervous. Then the first surprise. I hear a noise from next-door, so jump up and find her mom has popped round. Can't be certin though if she saw anything. Must have done - I was stood bollock naked in the sun.
Neighbour comes back from holiday - and I was expecting her to say something - but doesn't.
She goes back to work - mornings, so I hear her come home at lunchtime - and keep the shorts off. Heart pounding, expecting to be caught - but not yet!
Get braver and wander around when I know she is in the kitchen and if she glances my way - will get an eyeful.
I got to expect that she might put a note through the letterbox - saying that she doesn';t approve - but it never came.
Late one afternoon I have my shorts on - and she shouts over as she is watering plants - do I want cooliong down witth her hose ?
I did jump - and breathe a sigh of relief that I had my shorts on.
I went to chat at fence - and thunikng she must alkready know - that I don't always sun in shorts. She laughed and said she had never noticed (was she lying?) - anyway she went to say that it wouldn't bother her. Phew - that was jiustwhat I wanted to hear.
Few days later next sunnt - and it was weekend - so as soon as I went out, looked around and off came the shorts.
Before I had chance to lie down, from nowhere she appeared and headed down her garden, looking straight across at me - but neither of us said a word. Seen in all my glory - and after waiting for it to happen for so long, what a buzz !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:41 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

virginian wrote:
Long story but starts with sunbathing and chatting with female next door - few years older than me. She goes on to say that sunbathing with "nothing on" is good for vitamin c - but I don't know if she means no lotion or no clothes. They go away for a week, so no one home. I decided to sprawl out - with no shorts. My heart was beating even knowing they were out. Carried on for a few days but I was still nervous. Then the first surprise. I hear a noise from next-door, so jump up and find her mom has popped round. Can't be certin though if she saw anything. Must have done - I was stood bollock naked in the sun.
Neighbour comes back from holiday - and I was expecting her to say something - but doesn't.
She goes back to work - mornings, so I hear her come home at lunchtime - and keep the shorts off. Heart pounding, expecting to be caught - but not yet!
Get braver and wander around when I know she is in the kitchen and if she glances my way - will get an eyeful.
I got to expect that she might put a note through the letterbox - saying that she doesn';t approve - but it never came.
Late one afternoon I have my shorts on - and she shouts over as she is watering plants - do I want cooliong down witth her hose ?
I did jump - and breathe a sigh of relief that I had my shorts on.
I went to chat at fence - and thunikng she must alkready know - that I don't always sun in shorts. She laughed and said she had never noticed (was she lying?) - anyway she went to say that it wouldn't bother her. Phew - that was jiustwhat I wanted to hear.
Few days later next sunnt - and it was weekend - so as soon as I went out, looked around and off came the shorts.
Before I had chance to lie down, from nowhere she appeared and headed down her garden, looking straight across at me - but neither of us said a word. Seen in all my glory - and after waiting for it to happen for so long, what a buzz !

Excellent story. Is she married? I've learned that married women are less into that kind of thing - something in their brain seems to shut it down and they aren't nearly as interested. Single women, particularly the cougars, are far more amenable to it...they're the ones that go to such beaches as Blacks and lay out with clothes on to see the naked guys - at least in my experience.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:03 am 

Hi Brad,

Glad you liked the story.
Yes she is kind of married - has partner but not sure how much attention she gets.
I forgot to put that when she offered to hose me down I was really tempted to drop the shorts (not wanting to get them wet) and walk away from the fence, so she got a view of my bum - and would have delighted if she invited me to turn for a soaking on the front.
When the sun comes, that is my plan - and even better of her mom is round - to then suggest one of them re-applies my lotion - which I guess her mom would jump at !
It would be amazing if that comes off !!
Can't wait to put the plan to effect.
Roll on sunshine - for now, I do the odd naked garden wander before she gets up - you never know....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:42 am 
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner

virginian wrote:
Hi Brad,

Glad you liked the story.
Yes she is kind of married - has partner but not sure how much attention she gets.
I forgot to put that when she offered to hose me down I was really tempted to drop the shorts (not wanting to get them wet) and walk away from the fence, so she got a view of my bum - and would have delighted if she invited me to turn for a soaking on the front.
When the sun comes, that is my plan - and even better of her mom is round - to then suggest one of them re-applies my lotion - which I guess her mom would jump at !
It would be amazing if that comes off !!
Can't wait to put the plan to effect.
Roll on sunshine - for now, I do the odd naked garden wander before she gets up - you never know....

I've often given this advice to folks on this board (even when not asked), which is based upon personal experience and observation. For men, it's very easy to misconstrue intentions of women - although women seem to be masters at it. For us, it's sometimes like figuring out the Da Vinci Code. The worst is when I see nude guys parading about at clothing-optional beaches invading the space of the females while being oblivious to how those females make every attempt to communicate they have absolutely no interest.

So...here's my standard advice. If the opportunity is with a family relation (i.e. SIL/MIL), a neighbor, a co-worker or someone who will still be there no matter how good or bad it is, be VERY careful. Doing something that can be seen as indecently exposing yourself not only might get around to everyone in your circle, but could result in legal problems, depending upon the jurisdiction. Once done, it cannot be undone. So it is better to take the "safe harbor" approach and never assume anything.

Over time, you may get better information from her about the situation and what is an acceptable action. I liken it to smoking meats (which I do quite well I might add!) - "low and slow". Baby steps are always best. And one last bit of caution, which I think most men miss about women. Their moods and desires swing back and forth like a pendulum. One day they might make a strong suggestion that they'd love to see you in the buff, the next they might say doing so would be the last thing they want. I have many stories about women I know and their position on CFNM I could tell, but that's another forum topic.

Finally, I've been shocked with the end response of some of the women I've had such flirtatious experiences and which could always happen. After the moment of full exposure and the delight you both have in recognizing she loves it, for you it may be the end of it. But for me in several instances, the woman thought it was just foreplay and had bigger expectations - for them it was the first step into a physical relationship that they were anxiously anticipating. And when it didn't happen, their feelings would get hurt. Again, figuring out what goes on in a woman's head is like trying to solve the universal field theory, at least it has been for me. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:28 pm 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Brad is kind of right (as usual). It's like on Bill Burr. He says that if a woman is interested in a guy she has it easy, vice-versa and the stars have to be alligned and the temperature correct, humidity perfect, lighting just so etc. For a guy it's like diffusing a bomb designed by a group of ex bomb disposal experts, for a woman it's like turning on the lights in the kitchen.

dTrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:19 am 

Hi again Brad & members,

Yep - sound advice and taken on-board.
I was lucky that the way it panned out, I was able to know how she would react before it happened.
Looking back, should have just dropped the shorts there and then and let her squirt back & front of my body with the hose.
I explained being a naturist is a sign of someone very open and honest, someone with nothing to hide (and not much to show in my case).
Before the summer I will mention it again. Only problem now is her partner at home, and being naked in front of another man not really something which turns me on.
When they go on vacation, I will ask whether her mom will be popping round and if I should cover up or not.
Get the feeling her mom will jump at chance of applying suncream to a naked younger man - if I am brave enough to ask her.
Just a dream for now.......

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 am 

my first experience was a teen, i was often disciplined in front of family and cousins. it hardly happened that i misbehaved but i found myself "doing things" to get disciplined when i knew we had guests or females around as i used to get aroused immensely by it. Regardless of its rarity i found myself wearing less and less thereafer when in the company of females i was comfortable around. havent looked back since

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:38 pm 

When I was 12 yo, I spent a few days at my aunt and uncle's summer cottage by a big lake. My one-year-older female cousin and her female friend biked with me to the store, then we stopped at a small stretch of sandy beach screened by rocks and trees, where they swam in bikinis they wore under their clothes.

I was wearing linen shorts and a polo shirt, and they (the friend, mostly) coaxed me to take them off and just swim naked. My heart was pounding like crazy, but I draped my clothes over the bike and walked into the water while they pretended not to watch. I was extremely excited and after a while was jumping and splashing about, exposing myself and showing off.

We got out of the lake, and they put their shorts and tops on over the wet bikinis, but I said that I didn't want to ruin my linen shorts, so we hung out by the bikes for a while with me naked. My face felt like it was on fire, and my heart was hammering, but I noticed them both checking me out (I also became semi-erect for a while), and I loved every second of it. After a little while, my cousin said we needed to get back for lunch, so I dressed and we left.

My cousin's friend and her other (female) friend invited me to bike up to the store a few days later, but sadly I went home before I got the chance. I thought about this experience a LOT, all that summer and ever since, really.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:50 pm 

My first CFNM experience was at a pool party a few years ago. It was supposed to be a normal pool party, but after we entered the premises, the rules were different for men. Men were asked to go full monty. Since we had driven so far and there was good, food, booze and good looking people, me and my friend agreed to the rule and stripped completely naked. After a while we got comfortable and started sporting hard-ons. There was also some games. We played musical chairs. Every man that lost had to go to the pool deck and start masturbating until we ejaculated! I was one of the first to lose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:39 pm 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience was when I was 18. My 16 yo sister and I went to a C/O beach wearing bikinis. We went to see nude men. We enjoyed meeting and chatting with a number of naked men. We were nervous at first, but we soon began to tease the men with suggestive comments to see if they would get hard. We originally thought we'd be most interested in young guys, but we found it interesting to talk to naked men of all ages. We didn't call it CFNM at that time. We've been hooked on what we now know to be CFNM ever since.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 64  Next