CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:56 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience I remember was in college, when my gf had here friends invited for a few days. One of them was a bit kinky and she was really hot. So I walked around with boxer shorts in our flat. When she was alone I “accidentally “ walked into her. To make it more visible I stroked my cock a bit before to a semi hard on, so that she had definitely seen it. She never talked to me about it and I got even further

But that are different stories

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:10 pm 
Newly Registered User

In my 20s I was attracted to nudism. I went to a lot of nude beaches and went skinny dipping, but that was with a lot of other nude people, men and women. I decided to go to the Folsom Street Fair. Under my street clothes I had a small leather G-string. When I got to the Fair, I took my clothes off and wore only the G-string. Soon I was watching a scene with a very large group of people and most of them were fully clothed. That started to turn me on and the G-string became very tight. I looked around and saw all these men and women in normal clothes and that turned me on even more and I decided to take off the G-string, being totally nude in the crowd was even more exciting. I was fully erect and very soon could feel that I was going to orgasm. As I stood there in this crowd I started to cum and covered up with my G-String, which soon became a sticky mess. I walked away from the crowd and had no choice but to stay naked the rest of the day. It was a fun filled day and I have loved being naked in front of clothed women ever since.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:39 pm 

I've only had one true CFNM experience while skinny dipping years ago!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:53 am 

Never had a CFNM experience outside of being with a partner (but that isn't real CFNM to me) my first experience was actually a friends first. We were together when a group of girls he had teased pulled down his shorts. They saw nothing but a butt cheek but there laughter reaction was enough to stick with me. Very rowdy. Fueled a few fantasies for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:04 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was when I was younger. We showered after gym class, and a classmate of mine once exposed me to girl when he opened the door to the locker room while I was coming out of the shower.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:34 am 

Not first, but most memorable. Back when my wife and I were dating, she had a couple roommates. One night i was over and some drinking was going on. My then gf suggested a game of strip poker. I ended up down to my boxers before I realized that I had been set up. When I lost just a couple hands later, I put up a little stink about it. They must have felt a little bad about setting me up because they all offered to strip to their bra and panties. My gf came over to me, stood me up, kissed me, whispered in my ear "thanks for doing this", and pulled my boxers to the floor. I spent the rest of the night that way!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:08 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

SnotRocket wrote:
Not first, but most memorable. Back when my wife and I were dating, she had a couple roommates. One night i was over and some drinking was going on. My then gf suggested a game of strip poker. I ended up down to my boxers before I realized that I had been set up. When I lost just a couple hands later, I put up a little stink about it. They must have felt a little bad about setting me up because they all offered to strip to their bra and panties. My gf came over to me, stood me up, kissed me, whispered in my ear "thanks for doing this", and pulled my boxers to the floor. I spent the rest of the night that way!

SnotRocket: Even though I found myself nude with clothed females several times as a teenager (and I remember enjoying it), I first recognized I was really into what we now call CFNM when my wife and I were dating. At that time, she had a cute female roommate. Some nights after dinner, as we were about go to bed in her room, my now wife suggested she and I play Strip Gin (Gin Rummy with stripping).

After I "lost" several times, she said, Hey, I think you're really an exhibitionist at heart! You really enjoy being nude with me!" She then dared me to go out to the living room nude to spend the rest of the evening with her AND her roommate, who were in their pajamas at that point. I coyly pretended to protest, but really liked the idea! So, I stepped out into the room and her roommate Cathy said, Woah, ... very nice!! We then did several more evenings that way after that before we got married. And, my wife and I were HOOKED ON CFNM!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

I have had a few experiences being exposed from very young.
I have been twisted that way since I was a young child. I simply didn't like to wear clothes.
But more that that, I felt it was necessary to expose myself to the other kids.
One experience I remember distinctly was gathering the neighbor kids and tell them I was going to show them my private parts.
Now the neighborhood I lived in was very predatory cut-throat - little or no empathy, bullying was very common.
Anyways, I knew of a house where there was a enclosed garage I would take them too.
And I pulled down my pants, showed off and them laid down on the concrete enjoying the cool feeling on penis and groin area.

Another significant memory was years later, when I was a freshman in high school ( I think) and my sister and he friend were in middle school.
Her friend lived down the street and came over to our house all the time.
Anyways, they were back in the room addition where I had my VIC-20 setup ( I was actually making money converting TRS-80 programs over to VIC-20 for fun and profit...) and adjacent was to my bedroom.
Needless to say I was a major horndog and had a huge stash of dirty magazines I would look at it and get off on.
Anyways, I had been in the middle of that with a raging hardon when for some reason, my sister and her friend just barge in the door.
Of course, they didn't join in like some kind of Penthouse forum story...but I don't recall getting ratted out.
But it sure affected how her and her friend would look at me going forward.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:06 am 

My first cfnm experiment is when I go to a beach when traveling and there wasn't any toilet or locker room for changing nearby, as I am lazy,so I went to a corner which had some underbrush surrounding me to change my swim pant and when I am fully naked, a group of young girls which were in swimsuit came and I am fully exposed in front of them. It is really embarrassing to let some clothed girl which were similar age with me to see me naked. I saw they stopped for a while and started looking toward me and giggle and chit chat each other.I am sure that they must clearly see my penis including my balls. Although it was humiliation, it was a quite exciting experiment for me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:50 am 

My first CFNM experience was 17at a group party and I was dared to strip naked in front of everyone which included 10-15 girls. It turned me on so much that I got hooked on cfnm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:56 pm 

Mine was during a massage. I wasn't really trying for a CFNM experience, but ended up with one. Around 10 years ago or so, I was looking at massage ads in the backpages and decided to be daring and try one. It ended up being a legit massage at first, she did some actual deep tissue techniques, but I was naked and undraped the whole time while she was clothed the whole time which I found myself liking and yes I did end up leaving happy. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:20 pm 
Newly Registered User

I got pantsed full naked when I was 14 right in front of a cute girl who was my friend. I don't think I've ever felt more butterflies in my stomach than at that moment. I still remember her eyes going wide and putting her hand over her mouth as she laughed. For most kids, this moment would have brought them to the edge of tears, but being naked in front of a girl made me feel super excited as I enjoyed the fact she had seen everything, and I hadn't seen anything of her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:08 pm 
Village Vagabond

My first CFNM situation happened when i was in junior high school years old. That time, i had taken a bath and went to my room to get clothes. But i hadnt done it yet until my home assistance permit to go home and open my unlock door in my bedroom. Yes, she watched me naked fully when i got erection in front of mirror and her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:33 am 

I was a freshman in high school. Our house was listed for sale, and there was a lockbox on the door, but the listing noted the house was occupied and realtors should call to arrange showings. I was home alone and had just gotten out of the master bedroom's shower, so I guess I hadn't heard anyone come in the house. I was standing in front of the mirror jerking off, when a high school age girl comes bursting through the bedroom door. Our eyes connected for just a split second as we realized what happened before she cried "oh my God!" and hurried to close the door.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:18 am 

I am from India and my first experience with CFNM when I was an adult happened when I was in the hospital. I had a surgery for my hernia and the nurse came over to me and told me that to get prepared, she had to shave me. She was in her mid-forties and I had to go to the nursing station and she lathered and removed the hairs over my chest, tummy and the cock and balls.The shaving itself was done behind some wooden "screens". But what embarrassed me was that in India the concept of total privacy was completely lacking. The room was like a common room for dressings and minor procedures and a stream folks, many of the young student nurses (all female) and doctors (both male and female) walked in and out very casually without any feeling of being awkward or embarrassed. Conversation about routine hospital stuff continued as though I was not existent. Some student nurses had a peek, but they had wooden expressionless faces in that situation. However, from my side, I really felt very ashamed, but for them, they seemed to take this as a normal part of their work.

I know that this is not a very “exciting” incident. But one enough for me to fantasize as to what would have happened if I had become erect.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:18 am 
Newly Registered User

I was hiking in Santa Barbara and there is a popular nude beach near More Mesa. While I was out there some college kids walking on the trail, two girls and one guy. We started talking and I asked what they were up to, they said there was a nude beach below the cliffs that they hangout at, and asked if I wanted to join them. I immediately blushed and told them I’ve never been to a nude beach, but sure, it was a beautiful day and why not check it out.

We walked down the steep path and turned right to the nude section, there were about a dozen other people across the beach, not too busy or crowded. We hung out clothed until the one girls boyfriend said he was going for a swim, and proceeded to drop his swim trunks. I’m not one to turn down being in the moment so I got up, slipped off my trunks and stood there in front of these 3 strangers completely naked. I quickly ran to the water and the girls followed completely clothed.

Once we got out we laid out to dry off, both guys completely naked and both girls in full bikini, it was an amazing experience. We stayed that way for another hour until we left. I have been a huge fan of clothing-optional beaches ever since!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:26 pm 
Village Vagabond

Mine was at a nude or clothing optional beach. It took me several months to work up the courage to get naked but once I did I was hooked. There are typically bunches of you get girls usually college aged at the beach some who are there just to check out naked guys. Awesome!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:34 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first cfnm experience was back in highschool. We were all out on a fieldtrip to a big lake, and me and some of my classmates got challanged by a group of girls to go jump from a small bridge, not wanting to look like a bunch of cowards we all stripped down to our underwear and jumped. This was also my first experience of the "wet t-shirt"-effect, and my white briefs went all see-through. At the time i got back up to the bridge to all my clothes, the damage was already done. All the girls were pointing and laughing at my visable junk. This all happend in late october, so there was some fair amount of shrinkage in my breifs aswell. Looking back the laughter still brings some fond memories, although the situation got me quite a deal of humiliation. From that day i've enjoyed the humiliation from cfnm.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:06 pm 

My first experience was when I was 14 or so when one of my friends was pantsed and had his boxers pulled down by some girls. Can remember being so grateful it wasn’t me while wishing it was. My first personal experience was a couple of years later after losing a game of chase the ace at a house party. The girl whose house it was chose the forfeit and it was ice down boxers. Thought that wasn’t too bad, But then the girls decided my trousers were coming down first and they made sure I was exposed when putting the ice down my front. Couldn’t believe it happened, they seemed to enjoy it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:54 pm 

I was on vacation in Germany. I was in the men’s restroom/locker room and in walks a cleaning lady! I was not used to this, and it took me by surprise. It happened a few different times on that trip, and I loved it each time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 64  Next