CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:01 am 

Hi!

My First experience way with my aunt. I was round about 16 years old and she was maybe 23. At this time I’ve ended with school and doesn’t work. So I was home alone. For one day she asked me if I would like to go shopping with her. I accepted. When this day came I forgot this agreement and enjoyed myself :)

Then the ring at the door... I pulled only my boxershort up, my bulge very good visible. The hole time at the door, talking with my aunt, she looked always at my boxershort :o

I loved it

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:25 am 

greetings to the other members

i live in Germany and its not uncommon for men to be naked in front of women in the sauna. I ran into a work colleague who was thinking of joining the gym and was scouting out the sauna. I said hello while wearing a towel she looked away and replied , Later while showering i noticed her passing by again an thought i saw her pause and take a look

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:32 am 

First experience was college at a sorority and had to strip and be judged

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:49 am 

Another CFNM experience was having to streak through the quad in a hazing ritual for my fraternity

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:34 pm 

The first true CFNM experience I remember experiencing occurred when I went to college over ten years ago. I had to get a physical from a school doctor to participate in sports.

Now, my pediatrician growing up was a woman, but she usually checked my penis and testicles by placing her hand under my boxers and feeling to make sure that everything was fine. To be sure, these experiences excited me, but I do not think they were truly CFNM experiences.

I did not expect this physical to be any different. If anything, I assumed that a man would conduct the physical because I was going out for a men's team. I was incorrect. The doctor was not a man. The doctor was a woman in her late forties or early fifties, with gray hair and was maybe twenty extra pounds. She wore blue slacks and a white jacket. Her office was on the first floor of the building, overlooking a hill with some other buildings on campus below it, and had plenty of natural light streaming into it.

The physical started off in a routine manner. The doctor measured my height, weight, and blood pressure. She had me remove my shirt so that she could listen to me inhale, she checked my reflexes, and she examined my ears and throat. She had me stand up and told me to remove my pants because she had to check me for hernias. I stood up, pulled down my jeans, and stood there in my blue boxers. But I had not done enough.

The doctor chuckled a little, and then confidently said three words that will stick with me for the rest of my life: "Drop your drawers." I hesitated. I had never had a hernia test. Was this normal? I looked at her, and her eyes expressed a sentiment similar to "get on with it." So, I pulled down my boxers and stood naked in front of her. She had a small smile on her face. Seeing this hint of amusement, my penis started to grow. The small smile stayed on the doctor's face, and she asked how I was liking school so far. I stammered something out, and she grasped my left testicle and told me to turn my head and cough. I did. She repeated the drill with her hand on my right testicle. By this time, I had half an erection. She looked at me, smiled, and told me that I could pull my boxers up.

Now only half naked (but still half erect), the doctor had me bend over and examined my back for scoliosis. Afterwards, she told me I could get dressed. I did so, and never saw her again during my time in college.

I have read that doctors see naked people all the time and supposedly make nothing of it. I do not believe that entirely. This doctor's chuckle, when combined with the way she said, "Drop your drawers" and her smile afterward made me think that she enjoyed the power differential. I was an extremely fit man, and I was completely naked in front of her. Daylight was streaming in on my naked body. It was erotic. What is more, I heard that other people had odd experiences at their physicals. Perhaps she also told them to "drop your drawers."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:59 pm 

My first CFNM experience was a erotic-massage with a clothed female. It was a great feeling as she get me naked and had the full control. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:08 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first true CFNM experience was probably a required doctor's visit in college. Though I believe it was originally scheduled with a woman physician I was only expecting a quick basic examination comprising a blood pressure test, etc. Then, when I was in the examination room, an attractive woman around my age (I'm pretty sure a Harvard Medical student) came in and informed me that the physician would not be there for some reason. She asked if I had a problem with her conducting the exam. I didn't think twice before telling her no because I hadn't realized I would need to undress in the nude as I had never had to do so before.

Several minutes into the examination she instructed me to pull down my underwear. I'd heard about and seen movies of the turn your head and cough deal. But in that moment it came as a shock to me as I hadn't expected that level of an examination. I was mortified but didn't want her to know that. So I played it cool and pretended like it was no big deal. So I pulled down my underwear. There I was completely nude in front of this young, confident woman. She put her hand around my testicles and had me cough, etc. There was nothing sexual about it as I was too nervous to think along those lines and she was pretty nice and professional. It wasn't until after the fact that I recalled how embarrassed I was about it, mainly because I was unprepared and we looked to be around the same age which mattered for some reason. But I figured she'd had enough experience doing such things as a medical professional and was used to it all.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:48 pm 

One of my first experiences was when I was around 16. Summertime and went to visit my Aunt, Uncle and cousin (by marriage). My aunt married her uncle. By that time I had known her for about 5 years but we haven't seen each other in 3. So when I got in my cousin and friend were out at concert and where going to be getting home later. I was tried so I turned in early. When it is hot I normally sleep in the nude. Of course when my cousin comes home as I mentioned it was some years since she saw me, she comes down to see me. Her and her friend come down, as we are talking, she asks if I was going to come give her a hug. Now if it was just her, I probably would have. 1) It would have surprised her, 2) we have seen each other in the past but since her friend was there I told her I don't think it was a good idea. Of course she as why, I told her and I guess she didn't believe me or wanted to see for herself, so pretty much her and her friend came and wrestled me and pulled the covers off of me. My cousin giggled, her friend had the little shocked reaction. I said since you seen it all now, i got up and gave my cousin a hug.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:30 pm 
Newly Registered User

Though not my first experience, this one is memorable in addition to the one I posted earlier.

I was to get an ultrasound of my testicles due to a lump on one (good news: I'm fine) at age 39. The female technician, probably about 10 years older than me, came into the room. Her instructions were to undress below the waist, followed by a complicated set of instructions involving several towels and washcloths to keep me covered up as much as possible. The way she rushed through it, it sounded like she had given the spiel a million times. I was nervous, and I just nodded. She left the room and I looked at the pile of washcloths and towels and wondered what I just heard.

I got undressed below the waist, came up with some arrangement of the towels and washcloths that I was certain was wrong, then laid on the bed and pulled up the sheet.

She came back into the room to start the ultrasound. She dimmed the lights. She pulled back the sheet and looked mildly dismayed that I didn't follow the directions I was given. Then she resigned herself to the fact that there would be no modesty. Fine with me, though I didn't set out to disappoint.

She gathered up the towels and washcloths and threw them to the side. I laid there, completely exposed. She squirted the gel (which was warm, fortunately!) on both testicles and proceeded to use the ultrasound wand to capture images of both testicles from every possible angle.

It took about 20 minutes. With the dim lights, the warm gel, and the gentle motion of the wand over my most vulnerable body part, it was actually kind of relaxing. I even started to get sleepy.

No erection, but I did start to enlarge a bit every time I reminded myself what was actually happening.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:45 am 
Newly Registered User

my first experience was at the beach, changing my clothes on the parking, with some women passing by ....
enjoyed it and kept doing it on purpose :)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:15 am 

It’s great to hear everyone’s stories.

At 21, my friend had a party at her parents place while they’re were away. It was a mixed group of 20 guys and girls. The night wore on with swimming and drinking games. Everyone getting a bit tipsy. The crowd had split up with about half the group inside and half by the pool. My wild ex male roommate suggests skinny dipping, immediately takes off his trunks and hops in the pool. Followed by one other guy. One of my female friends turns and says “let’s do it but I’m only going topless.” So being not as bold we get in the pool and then I take off my shorts and she chickens out of her side of the side of the deal. We end up swimming around anyway. Her and 3 naked guys. Another female jumps in with her bathing suit and joins us. She says to me “no way you are really naked” (the pool lights were low and couldn’t really see). I said “yes I am” and she yells “I’m checking” grabs of my naked butt. We both laughed and everyone swam around for a few more minutes before getting out to get more beer.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:04 am 

A trip with four women to a beach house on the Atlantic coast. They all got topless a time or two, but I stripped down in front of them several times. Sadly never got to do much more than a little fondling though.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:20 am 

I had quite a few other experiences at massage parlors too. I used to frequent them when I was younger. I especially enjoyed the table shower process.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:09 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first time was as a freshman in college. A female friend of mine from HS, who also went to the same university came to my dorm-room one morning to use my printer. I should point out 2 things here. The first is that this was a girl I was totally into, but I was bad about sharing my feelings, so didn't pursue her as openly as I should've. The second is that I slept nude, which was a fact that she knew from conversations past. I talked to her a bit from my bed, (which was about 6' up in a loft, so not visible) psyching myself up for the big reveal, while simultaneously making myself presentable. When I hopped down from my loft to help her, she got quite the eye-full.

Unfortunately, since I was jumping down, I didn't get to see her face when I first came into view. I quickly got dressed (another regret of mine), she gave me a smile. I helped her with her printing, then she went on her way. Nothing came of it during college. She spent most of it dating a guy whom she eventually married.

I did eventually run into her close to a decade later, when she was getting divorced. She told me she couldn't get me out of her head, and timing finally did seem right. Unfortunately we lived in different states, so things didn't last too long, but that was what I considered the best year of my life.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:33 am 

For me it was when i was a kid changing at a beach trip, and my teacher saw me naked. I was very embarrassed and then very turned on by it.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:47 am 
Newly Registered User

Though I was interested before, my first CFNM experience was last year when I lost a bet and had to take off my pants in front of a friend that I have known for a long time. We drove to a park and I took my pants off for 10 seconds in front of her car. Even though I wished that she took a photo of it and shared it around with her friends, she didn't. Still, It was probably best 10 seconds of my life

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 10:31 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

doglover123 wrote:
I did eventually run into her close to a decade later, when she was getting divorced. She told me she couldn't get me out of her head, and timing finally did seem right. Unfortunately we lived in different states, so things didn't last too long, but that was what I considered the best year of my life.

Attachment:
cartowing1.jpg
cartowing1.jpg [ 117.13 KiB | Viewed 19444 times ]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:00 am 
Newly Registered User

Back when I was a student, I went on a trip together with a bunch of others. This particular event was in 2006. We were staying at a motel kind of place and we all went down to a beach close by. We got pretty drunk and some people started going in the water. This chick I had been talking to reckoned I should get naked, so I did. Later we headed back up to the motel and got in a jacuzzi. Again, she reckoned I should stay naked, so I did. I got in and out a few times, but by then I was pretty drunk, so it didn't matter much if I had anything on.
I've had maaany cfnm experiences later on, but this would have been one of the first in a crowd.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 1:37 pm 
Newly Registered User

This was not my first experience, but it was the most recent.

I have an annual dermatologist checkup, where they check your skin for moles, etc. that have appeared since your last annual checkup. For this checkup, you are in a hospital gown, and the doctor looks you all over. Chest, back, scalp, arms, etc. including all around and under your scrotum.

At my last visit, my appointment was with a female doctor. I go into the room, strip, and put on the robe and sit down. In comes the female doctor, with two(!) other women. One of them is an intern to watch and observe. The other one has a clipboard, and she is actually taking the notes based on the doctors inspection. The doctor is older, the assistant and intern are definitely not older.

She uses this lighted magnifying glass, as she checks my arms, legs, face. She has me pull the top of the robe down to check my back and chest. Finally, she tells me to lay back. I'm worried I'll get a boner as she lifts up the gown and checks down below. It didn't take very long at all, just a few seconds as I felt her move things around while all three of them watched. She told me to turn over and she checks the backs of my legs and the rest. The whole thing didn't take very long but I remember it vividly...a older, professional doctor with a younger assistant and intern.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:27 pm 
Newly Registered User

Used to flash the cleaning lady every Tuesday after work. She would always burst into the men’s room to clean it. Didn’t care what was going on in there so I took full advantage of changing in there. She probably so my dick at least 10 times. Best time was when she brought her daughter to help one day. She was early 20s. Same as always they just burst in. The daughter’s face turned bright red. Such a thrill!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 64  Next