CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:52 am 

DebbieC,

Great to hear the female liking cfnm.
I can't be the only one wanting to know a bit more about your experience as an 18 yr old in bikini.
Did the men get hard?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:35 am 
Town Crier
Town Crier

ponnavesi1981 wrote:
My first CFNM experience was at a pool party a few years ago. It was supposed to be a normal pool party, but after we entered the premises, the rules were different for men. Men were asked to go full monty. Since we had driven so far and there was good, food, booze and good looking people, me and my friend agreed to the rule and stripped completely naked. After a while we got comfortable and started sporting hard-ons. There was also some games. We played musical chairs. Every man that lost had to go to the pool deck and start masturbating until we ejaculated! I was one of the first to lose.

What a great party, and great introduction to CFNM. I would definitely be sporting a hard-on. What a great game, too, since almost everyone loses in musical chairs. Did everyone gather around each time to watch the loser jerk his cock and squirt for the whole crowd? I would make sure to lose.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:04 am 

First CFNM experience was at a small party a friends house. I was dared to go skinny dipping in the pool which was already being occupied by two of my friends who were wearing skimpy bikinis. I undressed where no one could see and covered myself as I approached the pool and got in. Another person took my clothes and hid them in the house, leaving me with no option but to stay in the pool. The pool was freezing and I was dealing with major shrinkage but as time went on I began to get more comfortable and I decided to no longer cover myself. The girls and I began to drift closer to eachother as we talked and I noticed I was getting very turned on by there presence. Pretty soon I was completely hard and was beginning to get nervous that they would notice. Sure enough one of the girls bumped into my hard on and we both made eye contact. She giggled a bit and then began whispering to the other girl and they both began giggling. I asked what was so funny and she told me it was nothing but while doing so she lowered her gaze down directly at my dick. Nothing much happened after that until the girls decided they wanted to get out of the pool. Once they were out, they said they would look for my clothes and went inside the house. They took what felt like 10 minutes to return, during which time I went from being hard to shrunken up again as the coldness of the pool was getting to me again. They placed my clothes on a table by the pool and then sat down in the chairs right by it. I decided to not cover myself as I got out of the pool and walk to the table. I looked down and noticed the cold night air was making my shrinkage worse but I was enjoying being seen by these girls I knew so well. They both got very good looks at me while I approached and when I reached the table they were about eye level with my dick. One of my friends began to giggle a bit and asked if I was cold which made my other friend laugh even harder. I put my clothes on as they watched and that was the end of my first CFNM experience. I have many other stories with these girls and others and would love to share them in the future

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:31 am 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was as a competitive swimmer in high school. On racing days we would normally wear two swimsuits, the racing suit and, over that, a baggier "drag suit" (to increase the difficulty of the warm-up by inducing drag). We would wear both suits during the warm-ups and then remove the drag suit for the race itself. For whatever reason I forgot my drag suit one time when we traveled to a competitive event. One of our team managers (who had a crush on me, although I was not into her) was sitting across from me as I got ready for my race. My muscle memory kicked in and, thinking that I had an outer drag suit on, I pulled my suit off. It was down to my knees before I realized that it was the only suit that I was wearing! I looked up and saw that the team manager had witness the entire thing.

Oddly, I was not embarrassed. I guess that was when I realized that CFNM was a thing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:11 pm 

My first experience was when I was 19, it was the month of July, school was over and we all of my school class went to the beach to celebrate the end of exams. After spending the day at the beach, we went to a beach party in the evening. We danced, sang, we were all tipsy, we had a lot of fun! Late in night we were all about to fall asleep on the sand when the boys decide to end the trip doing skinny dipping! Within seconds the boys were all naked, all of us, males and females, will strip in the end but, those few moments when I was dressed with all those naked boys, I felt an incredible feeling of euphoria and excitement. Since then I never miss a chance to relive that feelings and I often organize CFNM evenings at home my boyfriend and I. (Sorry for my english).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:35 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

mrmguy25 wrote:
First CFNM experience was at a small party a friends house.................................... I have many other stories with these girls and others and would love to share them in the future

I look forward to it mrmguy25

DTR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:20 pm 

In college I went to a tanning salon in the early spring before spring break to get a little tan. The tanning bed had just turned off and I got up and was drying off the sweat and about to put my clothes back on. All of a sudden the door opens (I guess I had forgotten to lock it) and I heard a gasp and a female voice say “oh my gosh”. I was facing away from the door drying off and I turned to see the high school daughter of the owner standing in the door and she says “I am so sorry” and slams the door shut and leaves. She saw me completely naked from behind and as little side. I got dressed and went to the counter and she was blushing so bad she couldn’t even look me in the eyes. Neither of us said a word for awhile. She was cute as could be and now knew what my naked tush looks like. As I turned to leave she said “I’ll see you next time” and I said ok but hopefully not quite as much. She died laughing and said again she was so sorry. We both smiled and waved as I walked out the door.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:28 am 

One of my favorite experiences was in NY city. My female friend and I were in our senior year of college and decided to go to the museum of sex. At the time there was a display of nude male photography. Literally hundreds of pictures of naked men, close ups of penises and life size pictures. It was a lot of fun watching her walk around and comment about all the shapes and sizes of the penises.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:05 pm 
Newly Registered User

Hello,

My first experience i can remember was in a public swimming pool. I was about 16 and was there with some friends from my school. One of them met 2 girls of our age and they hang up with us the whole day.

As i went into the water one of the girls came with me and asked to swim with me. But instead of swimming we stayed in the water at the edge of the pool and we chatted a while. At some point she asked me to turn around. I did and she started to touch my arms and chest and then reached into my swimming shorts, grabbed my dick and started to stroke it. I was shocked! We were in the water but there were about 50 people of every age with us in the water, too.

I got directly an erection and as she noticed this she stopped gave me a kiss in my neck and whispered: See you. Then she swam to the ladder and got quickly out of the pool with a sweet smile to me. she went back to our place like nothing happened.

I was nearly to explode and i took a while to get also out of the pool. The rest of the day she was away and came just back as me and my friends started to pack our things and go home. The area around us has already started to get empty and we were almost alone. One of my friends has wrapped a towel around his waist and wanted to change the swimming short. Once he dropped his shorts the girls noticed this and started laughing. Suddendly they ran to him one grabbed his arms and the other girl grabbed the towel and pulled it away. My friend was fully exposed to them and they bursted out laughing. The girl that held his arms didnt let him go so he struggled to get free and fell down. The girls laughed even more and took the towel and his swimming shorts. He ran naked after them and got the girl with the towel. He wrestled her down and got his towel back. He went back to his clothes and the girls did not try to hinder him again to get clothed, but they had a big smile on their face.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:36 am 

My first CFNM experience happened when I was a kid. I can't remember the age, but I remember how traumatic it was for me.

We had gone to the beach, my entire family and I. After running around on the beach all day in my shorts, it was time for us all to go home. My mom entrusted my aunt and my female cousin to clean me up while they went to clean up themselves. They took me to a family change hut. They pulled me into a stall and told me to strip so that I can be clean of all the sand.

I said heck no, and then my aunt grabbed me by the arms. My female cousin then pulled down my shorts as I was kicking and screaming. They told me to wipe myself off of all the sand and then they'd give me my clothes. They were both laughing and giggling as they took off my pants.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:55 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Dmewman wrote:
It was a lot of fun watching her walk around and comment about all the shapes and sizes of the penises.

Decades ago, I was also in one of those photo exhibits with my gf. This time, after the exhibit, we went home and the gf was wound up to such a degree that she got her camera out and we duplicated some of those exhibits we saw at the show, only I was a whole lot more wound up as well:)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:13 pm 
Village Drifter

darweb here, active member a while ago, guess too long since I got deactivated!
I've been busy with my own content and finally got to live a life-long dream of mine:

My own CFNM photo shoot!
The story is of a lonely (and horny!) female Star Trek scientist who upgrades her
android servant with male parts! I'm honored to have been the model for said male parts!

Hope you enjoy: Star Date!
https://nopantsendurance.com/2021/01/19/star-date/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:27 am 

For me it was my first massage - my masseuse was casually talking about my dick size and referring to my dick as dick and the second time i met her, she tugged my dick lovingly while enquiring how i have been. I genuinely enjoyed being naked around her. She was the gateway to my cfnm escapism.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:02 pm 

For me it was when I was in high school. I had a sister a year younger who would have her friends over to stay the night very frequently. The computer was in my room so naturally they’d come in and hang out a lot in my room on the computer at night.

One of those nights a friend had left something on the desk in my room and came in the next morning to get it as she was leaving. I was sleeping when she came in but woke up to find I had thrown my sheets aside during the night and the head of my penis was hanging out of the fly of my boxer shorts! She noticed me waking up and looked over at me, then at the same instant we both noticed my dick was poking out of my fly and then looked back at the other one. She gave me a little smirk and left with whatever it was she had retrieved.

At first I was mortified but later looking back on it found it to be a huge a rush. Ever since I have always been into cfnm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:31 pm 

Was never much into CFNM before, at least until this happened

One time in particular, I was at a urinal taking a leak and I heard a whistle, I turned around to find a attractive middle aged or so woman with those large sunglasses, jeans and really nice boots walking towards me and smiling looking over her sunglasses.

I smiled and said sorry! Apparently the door behind me didn’t swing shut on my way in and I didn’t realize it from rushing to get my dick out to relieve myself.

she turned to go into the lady’s and that was the end of it. Was pretty cool/funny.

At the time I was both embarrassed and for some reason extremely turned on

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:12 pm 
Village Vagabond

My first true CFNM experience was when I was about 12 or 13 years old.
By true I mean I had many when growing up, but this is the first that really truly felt like a 'CFNM experience'. I'll explain.

We were very casual about nudity in my house when I was growing up. My parents were nude in the mornings before getting dressed for work and at our pool and when we had really hot weather, so of course me and my sister followed suit and we were nude most of the time as well. No one ever made a big deal about it. My sister stopped for a couple years when she started puberty I think. And living in California it was always easy with our very temperate climate. We were basically nudists but we didn't call ourselves that, even we visited nude or clothing-optional resorts and nude beaches as a family. We were just very liberal and open about bodies and there was no shame in nudity. My parents told us it was the same way for them when they were growing up. So it went back a couple generations, which I'm thankful for because I always felt it made things easier at home and less stressful.

This all made me very comfortable from a young age being nude in the company of clothed and nude females. It was very natural to be nude and I remember never wanting to wear clothes unless I absolutely had to, especially when in really hot weather.

I had been nude around my parents' adult friends when I was swimming nude in our backyard pool and at friends of the family who had pools. And I remember never thinking it was anything other than perfectly natural, even though I remember the girls and all the women giving me lots of attention. (Much later I understood -- that I didn't realize at the time -- that my penis was pretty big, so that was probably why. And I was a good looking kid. I'm guessing. Maybe also because I was open, free and confident with nudity.) 

All the female attention on my physique from swimming, volleyball, biking and weight lifting made me proud of my body and as I got older (starting around about 12 or 13 years old). And being nude with females, whether they were also nude or clothed, started to give me a little thrill, and boost my confidence even more, maybe because I began to notice the differences in penis size, and that a lot of females, including my older sister Natalie, glancing down and taking long looks at my penis. Not in a sexual way of course, she's my older sister. Just noticing body parts that are bigger than other kids' my age. 

My parents, and especially my mom always encouraged nudity, because for her it meant much less laundry to do. So I only ever got positive reinforcement regarding nudity. I can't remember anyone ever saying anything negative about my nudity when I was growing up -- except for my older sister who always tried to tease me with silly comments about my penis ("The girls are really going to like you with that big thing!" ... "Geezus! Do you ever trip over that thing?!") which, at that age, I didn't really understand at all if it was funny or mean or what. 

Anyway, more about that later. This is about one of the first times I remember a really thrilling CFNM situation because it caught me completely off guard. 

I got up early one Sunday morning and went to the toilet. I was fully nude as usual in the morning. While I was in the bathroom I could hear my parents and my sister Natalie talking in the kitchen like every morning, so as I usually did, I walked down the hallway to the kitchen for breakfast.

From the hallway I walked thru dining room, which was next to the living room, and I turned to my right to go into the kitchen, I thought I heard a whistle of some kind but I didn't know where it was coming from. I walked into the kitchen and my dad was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. My sister and my mom both had bras and panties on or maybe t-shirts. I thought to myself: "That's strange that everyone is wearing something first thing in the morning."  I said, "Good morning, why do you ..." 

My sister interrupted me and blurted out, "Oh, you must have seen Jessica. She's in the living..." Jessica was one of my sister's friends who we all liked. She was always very nice to me and talked to me like I was the same age as her and my sister. (They're both 4 1/2 or 5 years older than me so they would have both been about 16 or 17 at the time.)

Suddenly I heard a voice right behind me, "I guess you didn't hear me when you walked through the living room." It was Jessica of course. "Good morning Steve!" I turned to see her and said "Oh, hello Jessica." She was beautiful with dark brown hair, an infectious smile and a great body, intelligent and fun. I think it was Jessica who I thought I'd marry someday because I thought she was perfect. Not sure exactly, but I think she wearing pajamas or one of Natalie's over-sized t-shirts and panties or pajama bottoms.

Then I turned my head toward Natalie and said, "No, I didn't see her in there. I guess she spent the night?" I walked into the kitchen because Jessica had been standing right behind me and next to the doorway. So I walked over so I was standing next to the wall of cabinets so she could see me better, my penis clearly on display and getting thicker by the minute. "Yeah, we came home late, after the concert last night." I looked to Jessica and said, "You guys are up early for being out so late."

And as I did, I guess Jessica must have thought I was still directing my question to Natalie because Jessica's eyes were looking directly at my penis, which immediately gave me even more of a turn-on and probably brought me up to about half mast. I remember getting even more excited when I saw her breathing heavier and her eyes getting bigger and her faced got flush.
(I remember thinking, "Why is she embarrassed? I'm the one completely nude!") I walked over to the refrigerator to get some juice and I could feel Jessica's eyes on my butt and my balls and penis from behind.

After getting orange juice from the refrigerator I turned around and she was smiling really big at me then her eyes her went back down shamelessly to my penis as I drank my juice. "Damn, this is amazing! This tingling feeling in my penis is incredible!" I thought to myself.

I'd been in countless CFNM situations many times before -- and Jessica and my sister's other friends had seen me nude before -- but I remember thinking this was the first time I was feeling so excited and my penis getting so much thicker seemingly from the excitement of a girl looking at my body and more specifically, openly staring at my penis, already very big for a 12-year-old boy. Later I understood these new feelings were because of puberty.

My mom told me to go get something on because we had a guest. Jessica looked at my sister like she wanted back up and said, "That's OK. It's fine with me. We're all friends." Natalie smirked at Jessica then at me. I said, "But I'm hungry. And yeah, we're all friends."  My mom said, "Maybe later, in the pool. But for now, please put on a robe or shorts and t-shirt.

I remember leaving the kitchen and how flushed I was from this total thrill I was experiencing and the mystifying tingle in my balls and penis, and seeing it getting harder as I walked back to my room, And my confusion, but loving it all. And I remember wondering if I would continue to feel this new incredible sensation the next time I was nude with females checking out my goods. And of course the answer was a resounding Yes! I was hooked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:28 am 
Citizen
Citizen

That is a great story, steve-o. I look forward to reading about more of your experiences.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:04 pm 
Village Vagabond

acfnmfan2 wrote:
That is a great story, steve-o. I look forward to reading about more of your experiences.

Thanks acfnmfan2. Appreciate it.
Recounting these events always feels tricky, wondering if some people will think we were strange. It felt completely natural growing up, then around age 12-13 it started to be a huge thrill to be nude around girls and women if I noticed them shamelessly checking me out. And with my athletic body and bigger than average size penis that the girls seemed to love, also a huge confidence boost about being nude in front of anyone knowing I only got positive feedback. And having a very cool older sister (and parents) made it so it was never awkward or weird. But I would never try to surprise or shock my sister’s friends. That wouldn’t be cool. But I know Natalie did try to surprise or shock her friends sometimes, in a fun way. I'm not sure if that was the case with that incident with Jessica.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:12 pm 

my first time was with my wife's best friend.
I must have been between 18 and 20 years old.
We were in a campsite (with tents) in the south of France, by the sea.
The showers were individual but there was one larger than the others used by couples as well as women with young children.
With my wife, her friend and I, we took the big cabin.
My wife undressed, her friend remained topless while I got naked.
Knowing that I was a naturist in my youth, they acted as if nothing had happened.
Since then, I have tried CFNM experiences with all her friends but also with her work colleagues.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:05 pm 
Newly Registered User

I was pantsed from a so called friend as I was 16 or so. It was after swimming practise and everybody could se me wet and naked. I will never forget the embarassement.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 64  Next