CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:37 am 
Newly Registered User

I remember at a music festival having a piss. Little did I know I was on full display to anyone walking past. Got a few comments that day haha!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:30 am 

My first true CFNM experience was when I was in my bedroom and my cousin walks in without knocking, takes a good look at my naked body and then she says "We are going downtown, when you managed to get dressed join us".

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:00 pm 

High school, for practice on a Saturday so the quickest way in was through the men's locker room. So sometimes the girl's team would come in that way for their practice while we were in the gym . That day I had to leave early and was changing as some of the girls came in.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:10 am 
Village Drifter

I can't say that I recall my first 'true' CFNM experience. I've preferred being nude my entire life so as far back as I can remember I've tried to live nude in as many situations as possible. As a child I was always nude around my mother as well as the housekeeper. As I grew older, in school after gym class I would delay getting dressed as long as possible; now that I think about it, I guess that was my first 'true' experience - some of the guys noticed my delay and since I seemed to like being naked so much pushed me out the locker room. Since gym classes were in progress, this was both humiliating and exciting at the same time. Didn't last long, but was definitely seen and noticed by quite a few classmates. This was many years go when school bullying and harassment was routinely tolerated as kids-being-kids. As I went on to college, I was nude in the dorm and hanging out with friends as much as possible. After college, I had a female roomate - one of the house rules was that I be nude. Then, after getting married, was nude. This wasn't something my wife initially enjoied so would make comments hoping I'd get dressed. The more she realized her comments were somewhat of a turn-on she stopped commenting but then eventually turned it around so that if I was going to be nude, I was going to be nude regardless ... regardless of who came over, regardless of what I was doing, regardless of where we were going. I was only allowed to dress in the car once we got to the location. Now, I'm single....the CFNM opportunities are much fewer, but I'm still nude as much as possible. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:11 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

My first experience with CFNM happened long before there was ever such a term. It happened before there was an internet, before the web, and the smartphones. It was not something expected either, but seemed to come of its own volition, a product of a situation that started as a goodbye rather than an adventure into something that decades later would come under the nomenclature of this group.

This experience happened in front of a camera. The camera was one of those that you had to install a roll of film in, then take it out when the photographer had reached the maximum number of photographs available on the rolls. These rolls then had to be developed in a darkroom. While the digital age and the smartphones have relegated these into the museums they played a role in that experience.

It was in a spring during the late 1970s. I was a much younger man in college. I was living with my girlfriend in an apartment that we shared with one of her friends, another woman. That roommate happened to have been gone on that weekend. On that particular morning, I was sitting in our bedroom staring disconsolately at a typewriter (I am really dating my age here) with a blank sheath of paper in its sheath. The paper was patiently waiting for me to do something with it and I kept staring at it and hoping that the coffee beside me would help overcome that writer’s block. Outside the window of our bedroom, people were flocking into the church across the street that was banging its bells through the ether to summon the faithful into prayer.

I was dressed only in a bathrobe. I had nothing on underneath. The bathroom was a present from my girlfriend, Lori. As I was listening to the bells and the voices outside while trying to get something started on that paper, I suddenly heard a click coming from the direction of the doorway of our room. Lori was standing there, a camera held to her eye. She had come to say goodbye as she was going on a trip with some friends for the day to leave me alone to struggle with that paper. Lori was the consummate photographer. She could make the most mundane this seem to have body and soul in an image. By default of an illogic that I could not understand she had selected me to be her lover. We had met at a party somehow (I cannot remember how now), and she gradually got me used to the camera. Why she picked me is something I cannot understand, as I was basically camera shy. I hardly knew what one was before her, and had been afraid of being photographed even for a graduation picture or a driver’s license. Over time, however, Lori had managed to get me used to being on camera.

She would photograph me anywhere and everywhere. As time passed, I got to like it. Sometimes, I even suggested things we could do where I knew she would snap me. We often went on these photograph adventures where I was inevitably the subject. I used to enjoy them. I am not sure now if it was because I liked the attention or the idea of a woman commanding me into this or that position for whatever picture. I began to find this latter quite intoxicating and rarely refused it when she had the lens pointed at me.

On that morning, she took a shot and then another. I smiled and laughed and was suddenly conscious of how vulnerable I was with just that robe on. Despite all the posing I had done for Lori, none of it had been naked. Call it fear, nervousness, or looking the future ramifications of what would happen if someone accidentally saw the results, or whatever I had never volunteered that and she had not asked me. I knew that naked men in front of women’s cameras were not uncommon at that college in that era. There were more women than males here and many of males were gay. A straight male was fair game. Women were particularly aggressive then, especially with their cameras. This was the era of Gloria Steinem and women’s lib and of Playgirl magazine. Lori had several of them in our closet that I had found by accident one day and there was a guy in a robe dropping it off for a lady with a camera. I looked at that series and wondered how he could stay so tame in that situation. I wondered what it would be like to be that guy, my naked body out there for the lens.

Lori moved in closer for more shots and the people filed into the church to worship their god. She was almost on top of me and I wondered if she had seen the growth down below. I was sure she had as women have an uncanny eye for those things. Then she had to reload the camera. I thought of that guy in her Playgirl magazine. What would it be like to be naked in front of her lens that I knew so well. With nerves and my body shaking and that growth getting more prominent, I waited for her to reload the film as the tenseness built up within me. In all my modeling escapades since then (and there have been quite a few), I have always enjoyed those moments of waiting, knowing what’s going to happen, yet not and you’re waiting for it. As she fiddled with the loading the roll, I gently unloosened the strap on the bathrobe.

Lori commanded me to stand up. The loosened bathrobe fell open just as she took the shot, revealing a full frontal to her lens and everything that entailed just then. Lori gasped in shock and offered to destroy the film. She apologized profusely. We faced each other a few awkward seconds. The decision was mine. Before her unbelieving eyes, I slipped off the robe and dropped it to the floor. Across the street, the church sang some hymn to their god. I was now naked and she was dressed with a camera in her hand. I was a nuclear reaction of emotions then: erotic excitement, nerves stretched taunt, and a desire to please her camera and be used by it accordingly. Without asking my permission, Lori recognized the amazing truth before her and looked down at how I was not so complacent and tame as that guy in the Playgirl Magazine. She aimed the lens that way and fired off many photographs in rapid succession. I think I loved that the most of that moment on how she fired it off without asking me, like I belonged to her and her Nikon. I also loved how she did not offer to get into the same situation as me, that she made no motion to undress herself and that I was that naked male in front of the clothed female.

The church let out and the people left, their duty done for one week. I watched them from behind curtains as the camera snapped away at my nakedness, taking it all in, and wondered what that flock would have thought if they had known what was happening a few yards from them. From the bedroom, we went all over the apartment, with Lori and her Nikon having its way with me whenever she and her lens saw a moment. We never looked back from that first moment of total CFNM, long before the concept was even born. I have not looked back since then either.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:10 am 
Newly Registered User

I do not really remember my first true cfnm moment, but did have issues with a kidney stone several years ago and was assigned a female doctor at the hospital, who had me strip, then probed my lower abdomen and inspected my penis. She was concerned because I was passing a significant amount of blood with the urine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:21 am 
Village Drifter

1981 at Hippy Hollow in Austin TX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:20 am 

At a neighborhood cookout

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:03 am 
Citizen
Citizen

jboncb wrote:
I can't say that I recall my first 'true' CFNM experience. I've preferred being nude my entire life so as far back as I can remember I've tried to live nude in as many situations as possible. As a child I was always nude around my mother as well as the housekeeper. As I grew older, in school after gym class I would delay getting dressed as long as possible; now that I think about it, I guess that was my first 'true' experience - some of the guys noticed my delay and since I seemed to like being naked so much pushed me out the locker room. Since gym classes were in progress, this was both humiliating and exciting at the same time. Didn't last long, but was definitely seen and noticed by quite a few classmates. This was many years go when school bullying and harassment was routinely tolerated as kids-being-kids. As I went on to college, I was nude in the dorm and hanging out with friends as much as possible. After college, I had a female roomate - one of the house rules was that I be nude. Then, after getting married, was nude. This wasn't something my wife initially enjoied so would make comments hoping I'd get dressed. The more she realized her comments were somewhat of a turn-on she stopped commenting but then eventually turned it around so that if I was going to be nude, I was going to be nude regardless ... regardless of who came over, regardless of what I was doing, regardless of where we were going. I was only allowed to dress in the car once we got to the location. Now, I'm single....the CFNM opportunities are much fewer, but I'm still nude as much as possible. :-)

Hi, nice experiences that you had. How did you end up staying nude at home with your roommate? Did the rules change when there were visitors?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:38 am 
Village Drifter

Zizi_Libre wrote:
jboncb wrote:
Hi, nice experiences that you had. How did you end up staying nude at home with your roommate? Did the rules change when there were visitors?

Good question...with my roommate the rules varied based on the situation. Some of her friends knew the situation so for them I would stay nude. Others, I'd get dressed before they arrived or stay in another room. One night, though, she needed to go somewhere and asked that I take her - nude of course. I did put clothing in the back seat incase of emergency, but the entire drive was done nude.

John

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:55 am 
Citizen
Citizen

Bmorley wrote:
We have sauna in my area that has mens nights, ladies nights and co-ed nights. Co-ed night is bathing suit mandatory but the mens lockers are out in the open with area with curtains on the end of the locker rows. This makes for great CFNM opportunities, sometimes women hang out in the mens locker area and it is a very laid back vibe. Of course the women have a private locker room.
where could that be?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:37 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

MrRegularDick wrote:
My first CFNM experience started as an accident a few years ago. I was tending bar at a country club, and I was the last one at the clubhouse late one Sunday afternoon. There was a cart girl (I'll call her J) driving around the course outside selling drinks, but we were the last staff left. I was waiting on one last group of golfers to come in, but they would be at least another hour. All my cleaning was done, so I was super bored. I decided to go the bathroom and send my girlfriend a dick pic on Snapchat. I got a nice pic from a flattering angle and sent it off....to the wrong girl. J was one slot below my girlfriend on my friends list, and I accidentally sent it to her instead.

When I realized what I'd done, I sent J a panicked message saying "don't open that, it's my penis" because I didn't want any trouble at work. Of course, she opened it and sent me a message saying "oooh, nice dick." Then she sent me a picture of her boobs, taken right by the 7th green, with the caption "I saw yours, so here's mine." I relaxed, and figured she was going to be cool about it, and I got away with a bonehead move.

The final group of golfers came and went a while later, and J and I each finished cleaning up. We ended up walking to the parking lot together, talking about normal stuff. As we got to our cars, she suddenly turned to me and said "take your dick out."

I was pretty surprised, because I thought those two snaps were going to be the end of it. I stammered, "what?"

She said, "you heard me. Drop your pants and take your dick out. I want to see it in person. Pictures can lie, you know."

I was about to object, since we were in the middle of the parking lot, only slightly hidden by our cars. Then I remembered we were literally the only people for at least half a mile in each direction, and the parking lot had no security cameras.

So I figured "what the hell?" I undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and dropped them to my feet. When my pants fell, she started to smile as she realized I was actually going to do it. I rubbed my dick through my boxer briefs, as I was starting to relish the moment. She said, "Come on, do it!" So I dropped my underwear. She stared at my dick, that smile of hers growing wider. Now, I don't have a behemoth cock, but I'm a good 6" hard, and I'm girthy. Nothing to be ashamed of. She stared at my dick for probably 30 seconds, then looked me in the eyes for the first time in a while and said, "I guess some pictures tell the truth."

We laughed then, which broke the tension, and then started back into our conversation. I went to pull my pants and underwear back up, and she said, "No, don't! Please. I like it this way." So I stayed half naked, and we talked for a few more minutes in the twilight. Eventually, we both had to go home, so I somewhat regretfully got dressed as she took one last, wistful look at my cock. We said our goodbyes and went home.

I thought that would be the end of it, but things were just getting started with J.

nice story

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:52 am 
Village Vagabond

poseforher wrote:
My first experience with CFNM happened long before there was ever such a term. It happened before there was an internet, before the web, and the smartphones.

Nice introduction. Thanks for sharing. Yes, I hearken from this era too. Polaroid cameras were a hot item then for those who wanted to take "intimate" photographs and not have to send the film off to be developed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:12 am 
Newly Registered User

I'm still waiting for the first one. Hopefully soon!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:31 am 

Maybe someday... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:53 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

jboncb wrote:
Zizi_Libre wrote:
jboncb wrote:

Good question...with my roommate the rules varied based on the situation. Some of her friends knew the situation so for them I would stay nude. Others, I'd get dressed before they arrived or stay in another room. One night, though, she needed to go somewhere and asked that I take her - nude of course. I did put clothing in the back seat incase of emergency, but the entire drive was done nude.

John

Thanks a lot for the details. Well, in another life, I was leaving with female roomates, and a couple of time, under some pretext, they asked me to get nude, what I never did (too shy) So I was also wondering how you got there, how you or she raised the issue, what were her motivations and why you decided to establish these rules.

When younger also, I discussed when my then girlfriend about staying butt naked at home so that my genitals would always be at her disposal (she was very playful) We did not stay together long enough to adopt a real cfnm way of life, but she even raised the issue of people visiting and what to do then (which, unsurprisingly, thrilled and scared me...) So how did friends react to seeing you nude? And what were your own feelings usually?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:08 am 
Newly Registered User

I guess my first time actually realising the joys of naked was when my aunt used to come and look after me when my parents went away (13 years old). I would walk into her room, take off my underpants and then put them in the washing basket, making sure she saw my swelling cock.

My first time of actual CFNM contact was a chinese massage place in Soho.

I actually went for a genuine massage, and when she asked me to undress completely I started to get excited. By the end of the massage she turned me over, pointed to my cock and said "would you like me to do this?" After money was discussed she gave me a wonderful oily and slow wank - and even better, she said "touch my pussy" so I slid my hands up her short skirt and did as I was told.

The next time I went I started to touch her ass as soon as I lay down, and she stripped off completely to allow me to suck and lick all over her. We both made each other come that time, and subsequent visits just got better and better.

Since then I have been to various chinese massage places more than 50 times, and had some fantastic experiences - but now I really want to get into situations with women who feel the same way as I do - but without having to pay £100 for the privilege!

I have had lots of exhibitionist situations, and touching on the train - but nowhere near enough ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:36 am 
Village Drifter

Zizi_Libre wrote:
jboncb wrote:
Zizi_Libre wrote:
jboncb wrote:

John

Thanks a lot for the details. Well, in another life, I was leaving with female roomates, and a couple of time, under some pretext, they asked me to get nude, what I never did (too shy) So I was also wondering how you got there, how you or she raised the issue, what were her motivations and why you decided to establish these rules.

When younger also, I discussed when my then girlfriend about staying butt naked at home so that my genitals would always be at her disposal (she was very playful) We did not stay together long enough to adopt a real cfnm way of life, but she even raised the issue of people visiting and what to do then (which, unsurprisingly, thrilled and scared me...) So how did friends react to seeing you nude? And what were your own feelings usually?

Initially this situation started as an emergency place to stay for a couple of nights. After we realized we were compatible as roommates/friends the situation evolved into a permanent situation. It was during this friendship-building and casual conversation that I admitted I was unually when nude living alone. Her response was something like "I don't want to inhibit you or change the way you live". I took advantage of that 'offer' which over the course of time turned into a much fuller CFNM relationship, including as mentioned earlier, some of her more open minded friends.

John

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:42 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

jboncb wrote:
Zizi_Libre wrote:
jboncb wrote:
Zizi_Libre wrote:
jboncb wrote:

John

Initially this situation started as an emergency place to stay for a couple of nights. After we realized we were compatible as roommates/friends the situation evolved into a permanent situation. It was during this friendship-building and casual conversation that I admitted I was unually when nude living alone. Her response was something like "I don't want to inhibit you or change the way you live". I took advantage of that 'offer' which over the course of time turned into a much fuller CFNM relationship, including as mentioned earlier, some of her more open minded friends.

John

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:31 am 
Newly Registered User

It began when i was 14, and a couple of friends pantsed me in front of the classroom
during a swimming pool party.

It was horrible.

Now it's one of my best memories.

After that i had some other cfnm experiences (i love to go to optional beaches), but it's nothing
compared to that magical moment. With all the eyes focused on my penis and the laughs. Wow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 64  Next