CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:32 am 

I guess the first was really when I was very young, around 7, in a hosptial. I'm pretty old, so this was back in the dark ages LOL. Catholic hospital where the nurses were actually nuns. Was very ill and would spike very high temperatures. When this would happen the nuns would burst in strip everything off of the bed and gown and underwear off of me and put ice packs around me. The did not care who was there and never used a curtain or asked anyone to leave. So I had many aunts and cousins (some my age or younger) treated to an unobstructed view. I was terribly upset at the time but no one cared.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:00 pm 
Newly Registered User

For me, the first time (and every time) involves a medical scenario. Medical fetish is another favorite. :) Would like to expand to relationships that have a CFNM component.
Thankls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:25 pm 

I was at a waterpark at a six flags and the weather turned bad and everyone headed to the locker rooms to change out of their swimsuits at the same time so the private stalls for changing were all taken. I noticed plenty of guys were just changing at benches that were located along the walls of the locker room. Even those were very crowded except for the spot at the end of the bench closest to the open exit so I began to change there. Once I took down my swimsuit, I turned around to realize that there were multiple women (that were waiting for guys they knew to finish changing and come out of the locker room) who were positioned so that they could see me in plain sight. I looked at their faces and their eyes were wide open and they were looking at my naked lower half. I quickly grabbed my towel and covered up as two girls began to giggle a little out of embarrassment. I have to admit that it was very thrilling for me and has stuck out in my mind as a real fantasy for years. I still get excited thinking about it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:10 pm 

My first CFNM experience was when I was playing the "padiddle" game with a couple friends that were girls. We had this dumb game that when we were driving and saw a car with a single headlight, we would say "padiddle" and hit the ceiling of the car. We decided to do a "strip" version of this game and I "lost". I was supposed to take off my clothes down to my underwear, but I was sticking out of my boxers at the time.

I think back to how I could have worked with the situation to make it so much better.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:02 am 

Site Administrator wrote:
For Newly Registered Members - this is a topic thread that allows you to build post count.

Tell us your first experience with CFNM that was unique in that in retrospect it had some of the elements that make CFNM an erotic concept. It can be something erotic, something that was an unfair double-standard, or anything that marked it as a first for your personal CFNM experiences.

My first time as at college when I used to sleep naked and my cleaner would enter the room to empty my trash. I didn’t realise it then but I used to be on full display for her. I also like clothing optional spa where the women usually remain clothed and can see me fully naked too

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:46 am 
Citizen
Citizen

cmaestro wrote:
I was at a waterpark at a six flags and the weather turned bad and everyone headed to the locker rooms to change out of their swimsuits at the same time so the private stalls for changing were all taken. I noticed plenty of guys were just changing at benches that were located along the walls of the locker room. Even those were very crowded except for the spot at the end of the bench closest to the open exit so I began to change there. Once I took down my swimsuit, I turned around to realize that there were multiple women (that were waiting for guys they knew to finish changing and come out of the locker room) who were positioned so that they could see me in plain sight. I looked at their faces and their eyes were wide open and they were looking at my naked lower half. I quickly grabbed my towel and covered up as two girls began to giggle a little out of embarrassment. I have to admit that it was very thrilling for me and has stuck out in my mind as a real fantasy for years. I still get excited thinking about it.

how old were you?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:12 am 

I didnt realize if I have been caught CFNM but I would never want to be caught naked in shower  That would be quite embarrasing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:41 am 
Newly Registered User

I believe my first cfnm experience happened with my teenage girlfriend. She gave me many handjobs during the time we were together, and many times she also stayed fully clothed while I was naked. One time for example, after I had taken a shower, I went to my room wearing just the towel. She was clothed and approached me with a flirtatious smile, then started kissing me while removing my towel. She continued to fondle me and play with my penis for a long time, and was laughing heartily as I shot the load all over myself, so I had to go back into the shower.

She also gave me a handjob in the cinema, in the car while I was driving, in the backseat of a car while another guy was driving and a girl was in the front seat (just putting a jacket over so they didn't see it), but I didn't cum that time. Another time we were sleeping in the same room as another couple, and I was laying just half a meter from this other girl, while she jerked me off to completion. I still don't know if the other girl (or guy) noticed, as they may have fallen asleep (or just pretending to sleep).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:39 am 

After some time since we got together, my girlfriend and I got into sexting. She used to ask me to send nude pictures and I was more than happy to comply. One day at my place, I left the door to my shower open. She came inside while I was showering and watched me. It was the first physical cfnm experience for me and we both liked it very much.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:02 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience with CFNM happened when I was in high school. We had a female friend living with us for a year and we became very close. Over the months we started experimenting with nudity when it was just us as kids do sometimes. I noticed that I enjoyed seeing her in different stages of undress but I was much more excited in the times that she would see me undressed. One time that she saw me naked I was coming out of the shower and I did not know she was home so I was just in a towel while I walked back to my room when I noticed her in another room. I decided to sit down and talk to her. We talked about casual items and when I went to go back to my room to get dressed my towel 'accidentally' fell down. It was a goof time or both of us.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:03 pm 

I love going out on the balcony with runner shorts of two bigger sizes and without underwear ..

the rest comes by itself

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:38 pm 

My first exerience was in a nightclub where a women I was chatting with wanted to see my newly shaved cock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:12 pm 

I was at a lake with one of my friends, we were going for a swim. We had a part of the beach practically to ourselves. We went for a swim then we started drying off and it was time to change and go home. She took a towel and changed all her clothes behind it, while I decided to just change without covering myself up. She had her back turned to me while I was doing it, but at one point she turned around, looked at me and just smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:36 am 

I haven't had that many CFNM experiences. The only thing I can remember is when I was in grade school and had physical education. After the class when all the boys went to take a shower, we had a female teacher watching us. It was really embarrassing to be naked in front of my teacher.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 pm 

My first experience was by accident with my cousin, at the time I used to have a pair of trousers with openable sides, me and my cosin were playing while those trousers get stucked in something and fell off; I thought that should scaried me, but I get excited, in that moment I started to love CFNM.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:10 am 
Village Drifter

Hi im a new member. my first experience was in high school. i was in advanced art classes and after school in year 11 sometimes we had a male life model. he would do his poses for about 75 minutes.

our school was mixed gender. we also had female life models.

itbwas a nice experience and led to alot of chat in the playground

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am 
Village Drifter

cnang wrote:
Hi im a new member. my first experience was in high school. i was in advanced art classes and after school in year 11 sometimes we had a male life model. he would do his poses for about 75 minutes.

our school was mixed gender. we also had female life models.

itbwas a nice experience and led to alot of chat in the playground

That's funny, I've thought about looking at signing up to be a life model for an art class as a way of setting myself up for a CFNM situation again

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:55 pm 

After graduating from junior high. Four of us went over to a girl classmates house with 3 girls. We were out by the pool and she said we could swim if we wanted to. She said her brothers friends always swim in their underwear, so we stripped down to our boxers and dove in. Pretty soon the girls were giggling when one guy's penis popped out. He was embarrassed and ran over and pulled my boxers down. The girls were screaming and laughing, and I got this amasing feeling in the pit of my stomach and an instant hard-on. Pretty soon all the guys were naked and the girls had a great time watching us skinny dipping. Great memorY!!1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:04 pm 

My first real high school girlfriend was baby sitting her brothers kid and invited me over. after the kid was asleep we were on the couch making out. She took my shirt off, then after awhile unbuttoned my levi's. Pretty soon I was completely naked and she would did not take anything off. It was so sensual. I came all over her brother's couch haha.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:44 pm 

Hi, my first cfnm experience I can remember was when I was in my mid twenties. I was at home taking a shower and a few of my sisters friends were passing the bathroom to get to her room when I heard one of them say "look!" That's when I realised I hadn't closed the door properly and they had a clear view of me in the shower!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 64  Next