CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 4:54 pm 

I was once at the beach and this couple approached me to hang out, have a beer...next thing I know, she is sucking my banana and her man was watching...busted in her mouth, cleaned up and they left.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 4:20 am 
Village Drifter

Hello everybody, new guy here! I'm Spanish so excuse me if my english sounds a little weird.

Not a very sexual experience (since i was really young) but definitely it grew on me and it was a first taste of what CFNM means. I was in the hospital for a month when i was a kid, (actually and early teenager, when things like girls seeing you naked are something that starts to matter to you) and back then there in the hospital you were showered by a nurse. That's pretty CFNM by itself but it is the "normal" part of the story.
To get in the shower, people had to wait naked in a long corridor. And the same shower room was used for boys and girls, with a curtain separating us and avoiding us take a look. The bad/good thing is that there was only one door for everybody, so the girls getting into the shower room a little later had to cross, fully clothed, the corridor full of naked boys lining up until they get to their separated part where they undressed and waited. I remember some crossing embarrased, and i remember a couple of girls looking straight to everyone of us and smiling at us. One even loved to joke about this later, for days. And i remember it like something terrible for me at the time but now... i think i would love to be in a line like that.
I'm pretty sure that all my curiosity about the fact of being naked in front of clothed playful girls got born back then.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 2:56 pm 
Newly Registered User

In my family it was ok being naked for men and the female members were very cool with that. so i grown up in an environment like that, however whenever visitors or guests come i was not allowed to cover till my late teenages

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 3:52 pm 

My first cfnm experience was with a female friend (1 year older then me).. We were young and we liked to play a "doctor/patient" scenario.. And I was always the patient who eventually undressed..

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:52 pm 

n/m

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:54 am 

My first cfnm experience has been in a nudist beach in Croatia. There was a quite isolated area with just one beautiful girl, with a great physique and some tattoos. I put my beach things 20 meters behind her. I was quite doubtful if undressing or not but then, given the fact I reached that beach for this reason, I decided to go. It has been great, and I’ve been quite happy to overcome my fears ;) In fact, since that moment, I’ve tried a lot of different nudist beaches

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 11:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

I was at a clothing optional beach.
I stripped as soon as I reach the sand and decided to walk down all the beach trying to find the perfect spot to sit down.
Lot of women in bikini watching me.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:34 am 

I caught a neighbor spying on me from the window after getting out of the shower.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 12:58 pm 
Newly Registered User

I didnt really have my first experience until college. I was staying with my girlfriend and her suitemates in their dorm, and we had just taken a shower together (just me and the girlfriend, lol). There was only one towel so my gf took it and went to go get another one, and i figured she wouldn't take long so I didn't bother covering up or closing the curtain. I certainly wasn't expecting one of her suitemates, this short hottie with HUGE fake boobs (actually the first girl i ever met with implants), to walk in and see me completely naked standing in the shower stall. She yelped OH MY GOD and turned around and left, unfortunately I didn't get to see her face when she saw me. When my gf came back with the towel we went back to her room and i told her what happened. She was annoyed and replied "oh god, and you were flaccid so now she's gonna think you have a small dick" (that one hurt a little). Not to mention one of her other suitemates was IN THE ROOM when she said it, so i was pretty embarrassed. My gf went into the other room where fake boob girl and another one of her suitemates were talking about what happened, i guess to set the record straight about my size. When my gf came back she was like "don't worry, she was only freaked out because she's never seen a white guy's dick before", which I guess was supposed to make me feel better. Couldn't talk to or make eye contact with fake boob girl the rest of the stay. I was already into CFNM when this happened, but i was not planning or expecting it at all so the mixture of arousal and embarrassment was pretty strong.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 4:50 pm 
Newly Registered User

I remember as a high school junior I had just finished an after school workout, sand was walking naked to the shower. This was an older school with frosted glass windows in the doors, one of which had been broken out. As I proceeded to the shower I glanced out the broken pane and saw a girl standing there taking in my nudity and smiling. Whenever I ran into her in the halls after that, she gave me a knowing smile, which always brought the blood to my cheeks.
Huberthowhow

:oops:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:23 pm 
Village Resident
Village Resident

huberthowhow wrote:
I remember as a high school junior I had just finished an after school workout, sand was walking naked to the shower. This was an older school with frosted glass windows in the doors, one of which had been broken out. As I proceeded to the shower I glanced out the broken pane and saw a girl standing there taking in my nudity and smiling. Whenever I ran into her in the halls after that, she gave me a knowing smile, which always brought the blood to my cheeks.
Huberthowhow

:oops:

Was she in your year? Did she ever comment on what she saw?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:29 am 

I think my first real experience was when I was 19. I was home from college for the summer and my folks were out of town. I was really into photography at the time, but had never shot with a model before. I had been chatting on facebook with a girl from one of the other high schools in town that I had met by chance at a party and she agreed to come do some nude modeling for me.

I suggested that to break the ice, we play a game of strip foosball. We had a table and I was pretty good, so I figured it was in the bank that I'd have her naked real quick. She ended up trouncing me pretty thoroughly and demanded that I stay naked for a while before she'd agree to being photographed.

Eventually she allowed me to stark photographing her and we ended up having sex, but damn. That span post-loss was extremely exciting for me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:10 pm 
Village Vagabond

For my first cfnm experience, I have to go back to the summer of 1970, when I was 14 years old, and a day that changed my outlook on life dramatically. I should perhaps start by saying that in the 70s and 80s, stripping was something that happened a lot – sometimes guys would strip girls, but mostly it would be girls stripping guys, or other girls. This would happen at parties, in the pub on a night out, on a coach on the way back from a night out or from a football or hockey match (when my wife was young, her school hockey team were notorious for this, and Jane played a big part in it).

However, this incident happened before I met her. It was the school holidays, and one day each week both my parents would have to be out at work. They arranged for me to visit with Aunt Margaret, who, being a teacher, was at home during the holidays. She was married to my Uncle Peter, and they had two daughters. Holly had just turned 17 and Ellie was just a few months older than me.
So I cycled over, we had lunch, and Margaret, having work to do, suggested we went out to the back garden to hang out. They had a table tennis table and a net for volleyball out there. (I should mention that all I was wearing was a t-shirt and shorts). So out we went, and it didn’t take me long to suspect that something was brewing – I knew the girls pretty well from family occasions, and they were usually up for some mischief.

Holly casually mentioned that Ellie would be 15 in a few days, I asked her what she would like as a present and Holly, who had moved round behind me said “THIS!” She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and at the same time Ellie bent down and pulled down my shorts, leaving me exposed. I stumbled and Holly and I landed in a heap while Ellie pulled my shorts off completely and flung them away. Holly lay on top of me so I couldn’t move my arms to cover myself and Ellie held my legs while making sure she got a good view of my cock and balls.
This was the position we were in when a voice asked calmly as to what was going on. Margaret, hearing the girls squeals of delighted laughter, had thought she had better investigate. I think the three of us just sort of froze, my face bright red, Holly mumbling that we were just playing, Ellie looking from me to her mother and back again.

Then Margaret put her hand over her mouth, we could see she was trying hard not to laugh, and she said “Oh Ellie, no need to look so guilty, I stripped a few boys too when I was your age! I didn’t mean to spoil your fun, you seem to be enjoying yourself, and I can see that Jim is enjoying it, too!” Which, to my further embarrassment, and the delight of the girls, had become obvious.
Margaret suggested we calm down with some cold drinks and perhaps play table tennis instead…which was when she told us the first rule of stripping was that once, naked, you had to stay naked. Telling me I’d get my shorts back when it was time for me to leave, I had to play table tennis naked with the three females. (I could have done without Ellie’s smirk that “Jim won’t need a bat, he can use…” at which point her mother told her to be quiet, but we could all see that Margaret thought that was pretty funny.

As I was leaving, Margaret took me aside and asked if I’d enjoyed myself (I confessed I had) and asked if I still wanted to come back to visit next week (I did). I had, I think, six visits there that summer, and each time Ellie managed to get my shorts off and leave me naked with her and Margaret. I have to confess that I didn’t put up much of a fight. Ellie and I were just kids, and there was no question of sex, just the thrill of youthful experimentation and me being naked in the company of others. And I've been comfortable being naked around clothed women ever since that summer, it's why I don't mind being stripped, and why I enjoy cfnm for it's own sake, not as a lead to anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:08 am 

Thx for sharing your stories! I am still a CFNM virgin in real life :(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:49 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Magpie wrote:
For my first cfnm experience, I have to go back to the summer of 1970, when I was 14 years old, and a day that changed my outlook on life dramatically. I should perhaps start by saying that in the 70s and 80s, stripping was something that happened a lot – sometimes guys would strip girls, but mostly it would be girls stripping guys, or other girls. This would happen at parties, in the pub on a night out, on a coach on the way back from a night out or from a football or hockey match (when my wife was young, her school hockey team were notorious for this, and Jane played a big part in it).

However, this incident happened before I met her. It was the school holidays, and one day each week both my parents would have to be out at work. They arranged for me to visit with Aunt Margaret, who, being a teacher, was at home during the holidays. She was married to my Uncle Peter, and they had two daughters. Holly had just turned 17 and Ellie was just a few months older than me.
So I cycled over, we had lunch, and Margaret, having work to do, suggested we went out to the back garden to hang out. They had a table tennis table and a net for volleyball out there. (I should mention that all I was wearing was a t-shirt and shorts). So out we went, and it didn’t take me long to suspect that something was brewing – I knew the girls pretty well from family occasions, and they were usually up for some mischief.

Holly casually mentioned that Ellie would be 15 in a few days, I asked her what she would like as a present and Holly, who had moved round behind me said “THIS!” She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head and at the same time Ellie bent down and pulled down my shorts, leaving me exposed. I stumbled and Holly and I landed in a heap while Ellie pulled my shorts off completely and flung them away. Holly lay on top of me so I couldn’t move my arms to cover myself and Ellie held my legs while making sure she got a good view of my cock and balls.
This was the position we were in when a voice asked calmly as to what was going on. Margaret, hearing the girls squeals of delighted laughter, had thought she had better investigate. I think the three of us just sort of froze, my face bright red, Holly mumbling that we were just playing, Ellie looking from me to her mother and back again.

Then Margaret put her hand over her mouth, we could see she was trying hard not to laugh, and she said “Oh Ellie, no need to look so guilty, I stripped a few boys too when I was your age! I didn’t mean to spoil your fun, you seem to be enjoying yourself, and I can see that Jim is enjoying it, too!” Which, to my further embarrassment, and the delight of the girls, had become obvious.
Margaret suggested we calm down with some cold drinks and perhaps play table tennis instead…which was when she told us the first rule of stripping was that once, naked, you had to stay naked. Telling me I’d get my shorts back when it was time for me to leave, I had to play table tennis naked with the three females. (I could have done without Ellie’s smirk that “Jim won’t need a bat, he can use…” at which point her mother told her to be quiet, but we could all see that Margaret thought that was pretty funny.

As I was leaving, Margaret took me aside and asked if I’d enjoyed myself (I confessed I had) and asked if I still wanted to come back to visit next week (I did). I had, I think, six visits there that summer, and each time Ellie managed to get my shorts off and leave me naked with her and Margaret. I have to confess that I didn’t put up much of a fight. Ellie and I were just kids, and there was no question of sex, just the thrill of youthful experimentation and me being naked in the company of others. And I've been comfortable being naked around clothed women ever since that summer, it's why I don't mind being stripped, and why I enjoy cfnm for it's own sake, not as a lead to anything else.

Very nice story Magpie, thanks. Did you mother ever heard about what happened?
And what about the hockey team of your wife Jane, some cfnm stories there?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:37 pm 
Village Drifter

In a college production of Tom Stoppard's Jumpers, I was one of the jumpers (gymnasts). We were costumed from the skin out--dance belts, don't you know--and it was a very small dressing room, with a great deal of unnecessary traffic; but the jumpers had very little to do onstage, so we welcomed the company, and everyone tacitly agreed to be discreet. I have only a very rough idea of who actually saw any significant body parts of mine. (Incidentally, I was NOT a real gymnast of any sort--but our choreographer was very good at making use of the limited talent we had available. We had two guys who could actually do back flips, two guys who could consistently do acceptable cartwheels, and me, who would do anything for a laugh.) Ironically, because of a drunken group heavy petting session at a cast party the previous semester, many of the female members of the company had previously felt everything I had. It was that kind of decade.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:02 am 
Village Vagabond

Zizi_Libre wrote:
Magpie wrote:

Very nice story Magpie, thanks. Did you mother ever heard about what happened?
And what about the hockey team of your wife Jane, some cfnm stories there?

Thanks for your kind words! If my parents ever found out, it was never mentioned to me, although it's a story that Holly has retold on countless family occasions over the years (and Jane will always remind her to do so!) There are a couple of follow up tales to tell with Margaret and Ellie, and yes, there's a book's worth of stories from Jane's hockey team - literally, as she has kept a diary all her life. Both CFNM and CMNF feature strongly there, including some, I suspect, that I haven't heard myself yet!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:29 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

Magpie wrote:
There are a couple of follow up tales to tell with Margaret and Ellie, and yes, there's a book's worth of stories from Jane's hockey team - literally, as she has kept a diary all her life. Both CFNM and CMNF feature strongly there, including some, I suspect, that I haven't heard myself yet!

Thanks for this quick reply Magpie.
I guess I am not the only one that would be very pleased to read more CFNM stories about you and about your wife Jane's hockey team. So if you have some time and if you want to, feel free to share! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:02 am 
Newly Registered User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:46 pm 
Citizen
Citizen

[quote="AndyM"]

Very nice story Andy, cute and well written.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 64  Next