CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:37 pm 

I was probably eight or nine. I was taking a shower and for some reason ran out naked into the garage when my mom was asking where something was. The garage door happened to be open and an older neighbor lady say me. She just laughed from what I remember and kept walking. I'm not sure if she saw my dick, but she definitely saw my ass.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:32 pm 

The best two I can remember were when I was getting changed in a hostel. The first one I had a Swedish girl watching me from a mirror across from her top bunk while I was getting changed in the bottom bunk. The second time I was sitting on the ground packing my bag with my boxer shorts on and a Canadian girl moved her position in the room so that she could look between my leg and my shorts :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:35 pm 

sophia10203 wrote:
My first experience of CFNM was in a men's changing room. This was in Spain, and the changing room had a smaller entrance area, where men could change without being seen from outside, but separate from the larger main area of the changing room, and with no view of the showers. I went in with my 7 year old son (his father was not with us), asking loudly before entering if anybody was there. Nobody answered from the smaller entrance area, so we went in, and I was about to start helping my son to change into his swimsuit. We'd barely started, when a man of about 20 returned from his swim. I explained to him why I was there and asked if it was ok, offering that we'd be done in a few minutes, or that he could change in the larger main area of the locker room. He said it wasn't a problem, and started getting things ready from his locker. He took off his swimsuit, and picked up his towel and shower gel ready to go to the shower. He seemed not to mind me being there at all, and made no effort at all to hide his penis or butt from me, as he headed off to the shower, with a quick unashamed glance in my direction as he walked past. I'd enjoyed the view, so I consciously didn't do much to try to make my son be quick, in case the newcomer would return. His shower was very quick, and before we'd left, he returned again, shiny with water from the shower, and still drying off. We smiled at each other as he returned, and he dried off his whole body with me casting several glances in his direction. We made eye contact a couple of times during this. I certainly enjoyed looking at him, and I felt that he was enjoying being looked at, and I also felt that neither of us was being perverted or weird -- it felt so good, and natural, to me, for him to be unashamed of his body, and for me to enjoy looking at it.

Most of my other experiences that I've enjoyed in the same way are probably not "true" CFNM. Mainly various beaches where nudity is acceptable, and where men are more likely to be nude than women. I enjoy the casual nature of the nudity there, but of course some women are nude (including me sometimes), and not all men are nude.

I have to say that this is pretty awesome. I definitely would've liked to have been the man in the situation haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 am 

My first experience was actually a terrible one ! I'm still hugely embarrassed by that and it was in high school. You know it is really embarrassing to get pantsed in front of some school mates specially when they are girl ! But as I remember it know , it wasn't too bad :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:59 am 

Playa de Migjorn, Formentera. Spanish Island in Mediterranean.

Wife and I were vacationing and wanted to try clothing optional beaches. We found a space on the quieter side of the Island. When we first came onto the beach a group of 3 couples (all friends) was already there and were either nude, topless, or with suits on, representing all options. My wife was not yet ready to go nude but she wanted me to right from the start. So I did. I fell asleep and when awoke the group of 3 couples had left and two sets of people (older FF friends and a MF couple) were just getting settled. All 4 kept their suits on.

My wife wanted to go for a swim so I began putting my suit on when she said "not to bother with it". So we walked from our spot into the ocean, hand in hand (wife with suit on and me nude). In the water, I turned around and the 2 groups of two were sitting up and facing the ocean, so obviously watched us into the water. When it was time to go back up onto the beach, the same 4 were still sitting up.

I had to walk past all 4 before getting to our spot. It was just a great moment as I was nervous being the only nude one, but enjoyed the moment tremendously.

Several minutes later my wife felt comfortable to go topless. Eventually the 3 remainimg ladies went topless as well. The other gentleman went nude.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:40 pm 
Village Drifter

sophia10203 wrote:
My first experience of CFNM was in a men's changing room. This was in Spain, and the changing room had a smaller entrance area, where men could change without being seen from outside, but separate from the larger main area of the changing room, and with no view of the showers. I went in with my 7 year old son (his father was not with us), asking loudly before entering if anybody was there. Nobody answered from the smaller entrance area, so we went in, and I was about to start helping my son to change into his swimsuit. We'd barely started, when a man of about 20 returned from his swim. I explained to him why I was there and asked if it was ok, offering that we'd be done in a few minutes, or that he could change in the larger main area of the locker room. He said it wasn't a problem, and started getting things ready from his locker. He took off his swimsuit, and picked up his towel and shower gel ready to go to the shower. He seemed not to mind me being there at all, and made no effort at all to hide his penis or butt from me, as he headed off to the shower, with a quick unashamed glance in my direction as he walked past. I'd enjoyed the view, so I consciously didn't do much to try to make my son be quick, in case the newcomer would return. His shower was very quick, and before we'd left, he returned again, shiny with water from the shower, and still drying off. We smiled at each other as he returned, and he dried off his whole body with me casting several glances in his direction. We made eye contact a couple of times during this. I certainly enjoyed looking at him, and I felt that he was enjoying being looked at, and I also felt that neither of us was being perverted or weird -- it felt so good, and natural, to me, for him to be unashamed of his body, and for me to enjoy looking at it.

Most of my other experiences that I've enjoyed in the same way are probably not "true" CFNM. Mainly various beaches where nudity is acceptable, and where men are more likely to be nude than women. I enjoy the casual nature of the nudity there, but of course some women are nude (including me sometimes), and not all men are nude.

many years ago that was common in Spain, (at least in the area where I live), I remember as a child and adolescent mothers changing their young children in the men´s changing room
also the cleaning women entered without warning and at any time.
unfortunately that was a long time ago, now nothing happens that looks like that

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:12 pm 

My first cfnm experience was the first time I got a legit massage. I specifically asked the masseuse if I needed to strip fully because I saw there were no drapes and she said that would work well. So I got naked and plopped head first. The massage turned out much better than expected and before I knew it I was ejaculating lol. I had to stop the massage, apologize, and run to her bathroom to clean up. Luckily she was a sport and continued with the massage till the hour on the clock was reached.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:53 pm 
Newly Registered User

Nothing live, just checking out great stuff like here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:42 pm 

Having a female pediatrician throughout my adolescence really helped form my cfnm fetish. When she'd check my balls I'd sometimes shift so that she'd recommend me standing up and pulling them down.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:46 pm 
Newly Registered User

When i was back in my school days i had a cfnm experience. It was during my 17 years of age. I was at my school changing dress for my school event. Since i Didn't had time to go to the changing room i decided to change in my classroom. Everyone was at the stage so i didn't had anything to worry, i even double checked outside the classroom and nobody was there. And gained all my courage and decided to change . Since it was my first time naked in my classroom, i was a lil excited and i was enjoying the moment. All of a sudden some girls came in to my class to do the make up for their event i guess. It had my seniors and juniors. Some of them screamed, some werr laughing ,some were checking me out. I didn't knew what else to do , iwas really embarrassed and been depressed for a few days. They even laugh at me after all these years when they see me somewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:59 am 

my first real time expirience was with a woman that I met to lick her feet. We went into a hotel room and I was stripping naked in front of her while I had to turn around while she was changing her jenas with a skirt.

After that I was licking her feet and sucking her toes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:24 pm 

The first CFNM experience I can remember was when I was 9 with two girls 11 and 12 years old. When we were playing outside they tried to pushed me several time to participate to games where they could have a chance to see my dick. Sometimes it was not really subtle, like we pick one of us "randomly" (surprisingly, the chance was picking me). Then the objective was for them to run after me, catch me and fight to remove my pants and briefs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:15 pm 
Newly Registered User

Nearly Nude In Public
Axe 'Undie-Run' at OSU.
While not completely nude in public, I was nearly so a few years back when I participated in an "Undie Run" put on by Axe deodorant. It was a charity event where you show up, strip down to your underwear, and hand your clothes over for a charity donation to a local shelter. They bundled them up and tossed them into a bin in a big truck. There were hundreds of people there to participate and hundreds more showed up just to see people strip down to their underwear.

I was really eager to do this, but also fairly apprehensive about being out in this crowd with hardly any clothes on and absolutely no easy to back out once it was done. When I handed my clothes over and they tossed then in the truck, I understood the finally of it and knew there was no turning back at that point. I wore two pair of undies that day: one pair was an average level of revealing-ness (ie, pair of white briefs that covered a little more than the bikini style), and under those I wore a smaller pair of seamless white briefs that were semi transparent when dry, but became more transparent when wet.

I mingled around the crowd of mostly much younger people and talked to a few of the several dozens who were closer to my age, while we waited for the two-mile run to start, just before sundown. As soon as I felt bold enough, I slipped off the outer pair of undies and ditched them in a trash can. So, there I was, in the midst of several hundred other underwear clad people, but now wearing something that did very little to hide what little that remained covered. I got a few comments on it, but to be honest the crowd was so dense that not many people could get a view of me far enough back to take in how revealing these were.

Soon it was time to line up and begin the run. The horn sounded and off we ran. There were tons of people lining the route cheering and yelling. Some had brought water hoses out to squirt at runners, so I steered toward one of them and got completely wetted down as I passed. Now, I was running in a pair of transparent white underwear that concealed NOTHING! I looked down and, yep they had become skin-tone and my penis was plainly visible I could see and hear people reacting to it and commenting ("did you see the guy in the see-thru under pants?", etc.) as I ran by. It was exhilerating.

After the run I lingered for a short while at the post-run party, but since I had no cash on me to buy a drink, I headed for my car after about fifteen minutes. I had parked about six blocks away and hidden my key so I wouldn't risk losing it while i ran. Making that long walk through the university neighborhoods wearing only my skimpy underwear was also a great adventure. This was one time that I had no worry about being bothered by the cops for walking down the street nearly nude, because they were all well aware of the event--and may have even worked at it. I passed one guy and girl walking thru the alley and he said, "hey man, I can see your c*ck" and just kept on walking.

I felt rather giddy while doing this and took full advantage of my freedom along the way. A couple of times in the alley when there was no one close by I even slipped off my underwear and walked nude for a ways. I was probably seen, too, when some students appeared a ways off before I'd had a chance to put them back on. It was a Friday evening so there were house parties going on also. I walked by a couple where people were out on the front porch and naturally got my share of attention from them. I was invited to come in and have a drink, and would've loved to have given it a go. However, I'd gotten away from my house on some pretext that evening but couldn't afford to come home smelling of smoke or alcohol, so I had to pass it up.

There was also a house party going on across from where my car was parked, and the people on the porch were taking notice of me as I walked up to it. I was reluctant to have thus wonderful experience end, so I did one last little thing. After retrieving my key from its hiding place, I very casually slid my underwear down and let them drop to the ground as I stood there under the streetlight. I could hear the exclamations coming from the group across the street and could also see two guys and two girls about a half block away walking toward me. I casually waved at them as I unlocked my car, got in, and drive away still nude. I continued to replay the whole evening in my mind as I drive home in the nude. What a night!

Would love to do something like this again some day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:04 pm 

Never actually had a genuine one, but I love being naked in front of my clothed girlfriend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:09 am 

Hello there

caught naked by my neighbour

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:44 pm 

I think I did have some accidental cfnm situations when I was a kid. I remember my cousin walking in on me when I was taking a bath. I later got to see her naked too lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:03 am 
Newly Registered User

Hello there. (English is not my mother tongue so there will be incorrect sentences a lot. Sorry. )

I don't remember my first experience. But one of my experience was at a swimming center. I was changing my clothing after swimming. I was standing in front of the big mirror on the wall. And the wall was very close from exit of changing room.

A young mother just broke in the exit to say something to her kid in the changing room. She didn't enter the changing room but she could see me naked. Even I was standing showing my back to her but I could see her from the mirror. After she noticed me she was blushed a little but she didn't go out right away. She took her time and finished what she had to talk to her kid. I didn't do anything like cover my crouch or hide myself. Even it was very brief moment, but I could see her checking my ass and my crouch from a mirror. That was nice moment.

Thanks for reading.

- BB -

Post subject: My first CFNM experience
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:01 pm 
Village Drifter

My first CFNM experience was a medical exam in my Junior High School 7th grade year, age 12 in the 1940s.

My US junior high school was in the same building in which I had attended kindergarten and elementary classes (age 5-11 years old), so we had the same nurse whom we had always had, and also the same doctor. Once a year we would be called in for a physical exam by the school doctor. There was only one room, so the doctor examined you with the nurse looking on and making notes in your record, and you were examined one at a time.

For these exams we boys just took off our shirts and trousers and stood in our underpants. The doctor listened to our hearts with his (cold) stethoscope, looked in our mouths, checked our throats, checked our ears and eyes and conducted an eye test. We then got dressed and went back to class - the whole thing took 15 minutes at the most.

So in 7th grade when I was called for my annual exam, I expected the same routine: same nurse and doctor, same room, same routine EXCEPT after all that was done, the doctor said, "now lower your underpants please". Yikes! So I did, of course, and he proceeded to stick his finger up beside my balls and said, "Turn your head and cough", for the hernia test. I'd not been warned and didn't really understand what he was doing but of course I did as I was told while the nurse looked on.

Was I embarrassed? A bit, I suppose, with the nurse looking on, but I just accepted that this was how it was. I had just entered puberty, but this had no sexual overtones for me, and was really a non-event in that respect. I grew up in an era when you never questioned authority and you did as you were told.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:11 pm 

I've fortunately only had the one experience and it was before I even knew anything about CFNM. I was part of a local rugby team a few years back and we had a bit of a tradition where the worst player of the match would always be on the receiving end of some kind of antics from the rest of the lads. Well lo and behold one week I didn't play my best and came striding out of the showers after the match only to see that my towel and my clothes were missing from where I'd left them. Not an original move from the boys and very common practice so I probably should have seen it coming. The bag of clothes would always miraculously be found outside the small building just far enough from the door that the unlucky lad would have to walk outside in the nude.

I said some choice words to the boys as I walked to the entrance where the some were kindly already holding the door open for me, I cupped my important bits in my hands, and I stepped out into the cool spring air naked as the day I was born. The lads cheered and laughed behind me as I looked around for the bag. It wasn't in the usual spot so I turned to ask them where they'd hid it, only to find them holding it up inside the room. "Right here, mate!" was all I got as they slammed the door in my face and left me locked out of the building completely starkers.

I banged on the door relentlessly and begged them to let me back in, but to no avail. Eventually giving up, I just stood there with my hands on the door, buck ass naked, with water still dripping off me from my shower, totally defeated. But just when I thought it couldn't get worse, our lovely cheerleaders had finished getting changed and came outside to find me stood in the open in all my glory - or lack of it. The girls had clearly been warned about my embarrassment prior to the meeting as I barely had time to react before I was blinded by camera flashes. I tried unsuccessfully to cover my face, only to leave other parts of me very uncovered. The girls made several below the belt jokes, literally, and weren't shy about laughing at my expense. The photos are still shared around and joked about all these years later, and I doubt I'll ever be able to live it down.

Needless to say, I never played anything but my absolutely best from that day forward. And I never had a cold shower after a match again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 pm 

England Walk.
(True Story)

My first time witnessing CFNM in real life and my first time being the one on display for girls are two different things. My first time witnessing it is as follows:

When I was still a teenager I was living abroad in England. One night I turned down a street on my way home to find a teenage boy (who looked close to 17) peeing against a wooden fence. This was not an unusual sight at night in Britain; however, there were some things bout this that seemed very unusual to my American eyes.

First, the boy was not standing up by the fence. He was actually standing in the street an entire sidewalk distance away.

Second, it was only dusk and not really dark. This left his todger clearly visible and on display.

Third, he was hard enough that his penis was jutting out from his crotch perpendicular to his upright torso. This hung it pointing directly at the wall like a fleshy fire hose while he kept his hands at his sides.

Fourth, a British girl was gripping his rigid boy handle and giggling while spraying the fence with it. The boy bent his legs and arched a little so his stream would arch higher. The girl was absolutely loving her fleshy super soaker and was commenting amid laughter, “you are a crude boy...you’re so crude.” Even though she was accusing him, it was her that was holding his manhood and playing with it like her own personal toy while the British boy remained silent in a bit of a drunken stupor. The girl even stopped holding his cock for a brief moment and just bent her face down for a closeup inspection and giggle. How close was she inspecting? Any closer and her nose would have touched his erect pink hose.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 64  Next