CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:43 pm 

Many years ago I hooked up with a Alice's friend for a time. It wasn't a relationship, just hooking up for fun over what seems like 5 or 6 months. It was great sex. We just worked together. Her pussy tasted sooooooo fucking good. It had a tangyness that was just what my mouth craved. I remember that so well all these years later. She always went on about how good my cock was. She said it was the perfect size and was so satisfying. I'm on the larger size when erect. 7.5 long by 6.5 around. I would have never guessed that's the thickness, really, but after her comment and others from other girls, I measured. Yes, every guy measures their length, but I doubt most know their width circumference. Anyway, our relationship ended amicably and she went on to tell our common friend, a female, about the size of my penis and how it was perfect. Apparently she told her this in no uncertain terms. Describing the width and length such that it made a good impression on Alice. Alice and I were close so she was proud to tell me she knew this about me. She reminded me on several occasions and thought it was great. One night at a holiday party at her community clubhouse, we were all quite drunk. Many of her neighbors around that I'd just met that night. Alice got pretty sloshed and started talking about my penis in a circle of about 5 of us. She was proud and was seriously telling them how her friend slept with me and said I was a great lover and had the prefect penis. She wasn't quiet in telling this story, it was late and a loud party. No one really knew what to say, I was a little embarassed but was a whole lot turned on. Especially later as I thought about it more. Later that night I was laying in the guest bedroom, alone, masturbating. I enjoy masturbating, who doesn't. The thought of her talking about my penis in front of a group was such a turn on. I decided I had to send Alice a pic since she'd heard so much about my cock. I got as rock hard as I could, which was fucking rock hard. Then I wanted something to show the size so I grabbed a comcast remote control in the room and held it next to my rock hard throbbing cock. The picture was great. My cock almost as long as the remote and every bit as wide. I could literally hide the remote with the width of my cock by placing the remote behind my cock. I sent her two pics. The next day we woke up and she was sick from drinking too much. I went out to get breakfast, brought it back for her then left. She hadn't looked at her phone yet. That afternoon I got the call I'd been expecting. It was good, she wasn't upset and first responded that she wasn't reciprocating the favor. I told her that wasn't what I wanted, was just sharing since she talked about it so much.

fun memory

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:36 pm 
Newly Registered User

When I was 18, I was cast as Alan in the play EQUUS. The director was a woman and she changed most of the characters, including the 5 horses, to women. The stage managers and technicians were also women. The end of the play is a long nude scene for Alan. For a brief period there is also a nude woman on stage, but most of the time it is Alan. The director also made the end of Act I a long nude scene for Alan, so for many of the rehearsals I was naked on stage, or the rehearsal hall, for much of the time with a female cast. There was only one other male actor in the cast, but he was only called to rehearsals for his two scenes. It was mostly naked me, the female cast and crew and stage managers and the female director.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:25 am 

I should add that I a few weeks later I ended up sleeping with one of the neighbors I met that night. One that heard Alice talking about how big my dick was. And yes she really enjoyed herself and came riding my shaft. She sought out a f-buddy relationship with me. I thought it would work at first but I just wasn't that interested so never went back to hit it again. I also took nude selfies in Alices place that morning, in front of her Christmas tree. I thought I'd send them later, maybe as a christmas card or something funny like that. I never did but was a fun idea to think about. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:47 am 

My first experience was with my wife at a clothing optional beach. That was the first time I had ever really been nude in public. While I was nervous at first, it didn’t take more than a few minutes to get over it. My wife was topless, I was totally nude. A cruise ship was in port, so the beach had a lot of clothed visitors. That day, I had a few experiences that I won’t ever forget.

The first, happened as we were walking. There was a rocky area that you had to climb over. As we were going up, a couple were coming down. They were older than us, and fully clothed. We said hi, as we passed. They stopped so that they are now below us, but only a couple feet away. The guy seemed very nervous, not wanting to look at us. The lady struck up a conversation. “Where were we from... was it our first time to the C/O beach... etc”. As I stood there, I could see her eyes, behind her glasses, as they moved back and forth to my face, then my penis. If I turned away for a second, I’d catch her looking and she’d smile. It probably only lasted a couple minutes, but it was such an exciting rush for me.

Next, I was in line to buy a drink. They was a younger girl, I’d guess early 20’s, who had just bought a drink. She wore a bikini and stood 5ft to my left. I think she was waiting for someone. I could feel her looking at my backside. As I got my drink, I turned her way and said hi. I think I startled her, as she kinda choked on her drink. She was looking down at me, no sunglasses to hide behind.

Last one I’ll mention in this post happened immediately after the one above. I was standing next to a table, looking for my wife. There was a group of 5 at a table, directly in front of me. 4 women, and one guy. The guy was naked, but sitting so he was not exposed. Two younger ladies were topless, two older ladies were clothed. I forget how we got talking, but I stood there and joked with them for several minutes. I asked the ladies why they were wearing clothes, and they made some jokes about being spectators, not players. One said I looked like I was having fun. Eventually I spotted my wife and we moved on. It was a great day, one of many.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:06 am 
Village Vagabond

When i was 19 and got asked to stay in my gf's house for the first time i just went for it. It was a small house so her parents knew we'd be sharing a bed . Shes quite prudish and we hadn't done much in the couple of months we'd been seeing each other, but me, who loves being naked decided i was sleeping nude to see how she would react.
I get in first while she's washing up. She slides in and gives me s kiss and turns around to spoon, nothing more.
Next morning she gets up to shower without saying much so im a bit unsure of what she makes of me being nude.
Its about 2 weeks before i sleep over again and because she hasn't said anything negative i decide to go nude again.
This time theres no going straigt to sleep... She comes in and slides under the covers and after about 30 seconds reaches for my cock. She tells me shes glad i didnt wear anything this time either and that its both cute and confident. I try to play it off saying its just normal, i always sleep naked, think nothing of it. She says i cant stop thinking about it and proceeds to feverouishly jack me off without saying another word :P
Its been like that since, though i find it amusing how much she wants and enjoys my nudity yet is so prudish about herself, only time she ever strips off is for sex, which as a cfnm fan i can live with

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:22 am 
Village Drifter

Hi,
I'm Marie, blogger of mariecfnm.blogspot.com and I'd be happy to participate in this forum.
I enjoyed a lot of cfnm experience with my bf, firends and blog readers.
Please, let me surf the forum.
Kisses
Marie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:19 am 
Village Vagabond

marie1180 wrote:
Hi,
I'm Marie, blogger of mariecfnm.blogspot.com and I'd be happy to participate in this forum.
Kisses
Marie

A lenend of the genre Marie, wonderful to have you both here and back blogging again after your brief haitus. Your flickr profile is also a treasure trove for us cfnm lovers, thank ypu for all the ime and effort you put into both

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:28 pm 

marie1180 wrote:
Hi,
Kisses
Marie

Checked out your blog. Good Stuff!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:31 pm 

I had a mistress I met online. I'd never been a submissive and wanted to try it. I came over to her house, she looked at me and said "take your clothes off". My dick got hard immediately. The next time she invited a couple of friends over and that was even hotter. Needless to say, I've been a fan ever since.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:50 am 

My first true CFNM - perhaps it was long time ago when i was swimming in the river and decided to swim without a swimming suit for a moment :) after some time noticed some girls and guys standing few meters from me at the bank - great experience and I will try to write more about it shortly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:16 pm 
Village Drifter

Depends what you mean by "true."

The first time I tried it I just decided to hang out naked in my GF's apartment after I'd showered. She actually didn't take kindly to it. lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:31 am 
Newly Registered User

I have no cfnm experience.
I could try a beach.
Few years ago, when I was on vacation by the water there was a part of the beach that was clothing optional
I should visit it again one day

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:19 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Ltark:

"Wow, I’ve read through some of your experiences and I’m really jealous of a lot of you. My story is probably lame by comparison but it’s done a lot for me over the last few years. This was back in 2013, I was kind of drunk coming home after a long night out and I decided I would pester my roommate before I went to bed. Instead of knocking, as I normally do, I just barged in the door to find himself fully erect and stroking his cock like a madman. He had headphones on and must not have heard me at first and I just stood there, completely red faced, watching him go town on himself for what felt like an eternity. Finally he saw me and panicked and I apologized and walked out. I was so turned on by it that I wanted to emulate that experience somehow but it seems more difficult to be a woman and finding yourself in a situation like this so I’ve become really into seeking out cfnm material on the Internet."

It is too bad that it is more difficult to be a woman and finding yourself in an accidental situation like that. If there is anything that I have learned over my years of experience with CFNM, it is that women dig CFNM situations as long as they do not feel threatened by it, like the naked guys they were photoing or watching were going to want to go further and they would have to protect themselves.

I have a photographer friend now who is like this. We’ve had several situations where I was the model and I know that she wanted to pop that question, but is afraid to. We were once in situation that would have been ideal for it too, but despite my attempts to get her to actually put forth the idea, she was too scared of it and the moment was lost forever.

I also had a situation like the one you describe, though not exactly like it. I was modeling for a woman. Just as the session began, her camera jammed. I do not know what happened to it. I was naked; she was dressed. We had planned this for almost two weeks and it was heartbreaking. By some accident of chance, I spied something that looked like a lens under the bed. It was a camcorder. I handed it to her and suggested that we proceed with that. Neither of us had ever done anything like that before and we were excessively nervous. Finally, I ended up in her bathtub, with her sitting across from it on a windowsill aiming that camcorder at me.

I got lost in it and forget what I was doing. Before long, that ultimate crescendo was there and I did not know what to do then. I could not stop it. I had never done anything like that before for a woman. Should I show that to her or should I turn away, afraid that if I showed it to her she would kick me out, scared of my intentions? With a second or two to spare, I finally decided to risk the former course and it was all open for her to see and film as it happened all over me.

When I woke up from it, she was bent over me and was kissing me and I knew her answer...that was only the beginning...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:11 am 
Village Drifter

I haven't had one yet. Hoping to make it happen!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:55 pm 
Newly Registered User

First of all I feel bad about getting removed from this forum after being a member for 10+ years. Anyway, rules are rules.

I think I shared this some time back, but let me share it again. My first CFNM experience was, when I was a kid one of my older female cousins (Anna) took care of me, my brother and her 2 brothers. Our moms were busy working so Anna looked after us after school. One of her neibouring friends (Bree) maybe 2-3 years yourger than her came over and helped time to time. Anna gave us showers with washing us, rubbing, shampooing etc until we were about 7-8 but stopped touching us just looking, helping standing next to the shower making sure we are OK. Of course all this time all 4 of us showered naked and sometimes played naked for a while after showers. Bree occasionally walked in handingover towels etc but never stayed in the bathroom.
The real CFNM experience started when we grew up and my age was about 10 years. By that time we all had some idea about sexual stuff and I was getting bit embarrasssed showering naked infront of a female. We all were close to our puberty and some of us even had started to grow pubic hair. Most of all she was about 19 years old that time and I found her very attractive. Seeing her curvy body, shaved long legs and prominent perky breasts started to turn me on. So I started to get erections during these bath sessions which I've got bullied by other boys. Anna never said anything just looked at my erect penis and laughed for the jokes. But I found she had been telling this to Bree as well. Eventually it became pretty normal thing and I satrted to showcase it and made fun by trying to poke other boys with it. However one day during shower with me having usual erection one of Anna's brothers mentioned that I can move it without touching. I believe Anna was a virgin at that time and probably had no idea that men can do it. She was so surprised and excited and asked me to step out of the shower and show it. I was so embarrased and adding more to it Anna invited Bree to join the show who happened to be in that day. Now I'm completely naked with an erection infront of 02 gorgeous teenage girls with full view standing in front of me and 03 naked boys peeking at my penis. Without thinking much I moved my dick as much as I can while the boys were laughing out their asses off and 02 girls had their mouths open and gasping. I was embarrassed and turned on the same time but just tried to go with the flow and laughed. That night when I went to bed I couldn't get rid of my erection thinking what happened. That night I masterbated for the first time. Maybe this is when I developed my fantasies for CFNM.
Unfortunately few days after this happened someone told about my erections in showers to our moms and they banned Anna and Bree going in to the bathroom while we were having shower. Anna came in time to time to handover stuff but never stayed. Now we all are adults and some are married and have kids. But I never forget that day and that feeling, so give a good wank time to time thinking of it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:30 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience with CFNM was many years ago. At that time it was a hot summer and I was working naked on my PC which I still do in my home office. I heard the doorbell ringing, my wife opened the door and I heard our (female) neighbor talk to her. As she often visited us to talk with my wife I did not take care of her visit and did not put on any clothing. After a few minutes the door to my office room was opened as they wanted to ask me if I want to come over later to have some talk and drinks later. Both of them discovered me being nude but it was never a topic between us afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:33 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

At that time it was a hot summer and I was working naked on my PC which I still do in my home office."

Some years ago, a similar experience with CFNM. I was at my gf's apartment and was sitting at her computer desk looking like I was doing something on her computer. I was completely naked and she was completely dressed and she was doing some camerawork on me with her camcorder. We did not hear one of her neighbors, an older woman, knock on the door and then open it until this lady shouted "hello." Luckily, we had the door to the room shut just enough so she could not see in. I dived underneath the covers of the bed, pretending like I was sick and taking a nap. My gf had to pause the camcorder and put it down by the computer. The neighbor saw the camcorder there, me in the bed under the covers, and never questioned the connection between that instrument and myself. To this day, I wonder if that lady knew I had nothing on except those covers as she did smile at me. I'll never know, of course, but it is fun to think about.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:15 pm 
Village Drifter

marie1180 wrote:
Hi,
Kisses
Marie

I am a big fan of yours Marie, I love your blog, I am looking forward to hearing your stories, greetings from Spain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:51 am 
Newly Registered User

My first real and totally CFNM experience was a few years ago. I had to have an ultrasound on the testicles and urinary system to have a small lump in a testicle. Finally it was only a small varicose vein.
The specialist was a pretty young woman in her 35s. When I went to the room, he told me to lie down and put my shirt up to my chest.
- First we will see the kidneys and urinary assemblies, and then the rest ...
I did what he told me, and I was left with my chest and stomach exposed. She examined the area of ​​my kidneys and urinary ducts with the transducer, to which I had put a rather cold gel. During the exam I wondered clinical questions, why did I have the test, my age, etc ...
Then he told me that we would have the prostate and that I would lower my pants and briefs a little because I needed to leave my groin exposed. I did so, leaving my groin and the base of my penis in sight. I had trimmed pubic hair, not shaved at all. She continued the examination by passing the device through my groin and continuing with questions about whether I had pain or had a hard time urinating.
When this part was over he told me to lower my pants and briefs completely, to my ankles. I did that, being completely naked in front of her. He put more gel on the transducer and when he looked at my genitals he said:
- Take your penis, please.
These words still resonate in my head.
I grabbed my penis, pulling it away from my testicles. She put the device in my testicles, and professionally asked me about the lump on the screen, if it hurt or swollen. She looked at the screen almost all the time, avoiding staring at my genitals. At that moment there was a knock at the door and two women, a colleague who asked her questions about something related to her work and an assistant who brought absorbent paper to clean my gel when I finished the exam. There I was, lying, totally naked and holding my penis, with three women in the room. I do not know if they looked at me, since the rest of the room was in darkness and a powerful light bulb was on top of me ... but I prefer to think so. Then, only the specialist and the assistant remained in the room, until the exam was over. He told me to clean my gel and gave the assistant a lot of paper to clean me. I did that, first the waist and sides and then my groin and testicles. The specialist turned her back on me while I was cleaning, sitting in front of a computer, but the assistant looked at me for a moment, and looked away when I looked up. I climbed on my briefs and skirts, another look from the assistant, and said goodbye and left there.
There was no erotic or fantasy moment, but for those of us who like CFNM fantasies it is something that cannot be forgotten.
This experience has not been what made me like the CFNM, I liked it a lot before but this experience has been the only real one with unknown women.
Thanks for reading

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:35 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

marie1180 wrote:
Hi,
Kisses
Marie

Hi Marie,
I follow your blog regularly and really it has great content like this forum. Looking forward to hear more experiences from you. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 64  Next