CFNM Village Discussion Forum

The Forum Where "CFNM" Originated
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 64  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:29 am 

Can't say I've personally had a CFNM experience yet. Hoping to get enough courage to participate in B2B one day.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 am 
Newly Registered User

My then girlfriend asked me be an art model for her friends 21st birthday (non nude). I wore a speedo which was normal beach wear for me at the time. Didn't have a clue about CFNM. After a few drinks it became obvious that I was enjoying the experience and got teased a bit as a result. Girlfriend thought it was hilarious but took it further than planned. She came up behind me and slid her hands in my suit and down it went.
I started to freak out but her friends were clapping, laughing and commenting and she just played it up. I was just drunk enough to not protest very much.
I was totally turned on and embarrassed at the same time. She jacked me off in front of her friends.
I found out CFNM really turned me on, but the way I found out left something to be desired.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:14 pm 
Village Drifter

I am always a bit surprised to read messages from newbies who talk about participating in the naked bike ride needing "courage" or being a "brave" thing to do. Why? You'll be just one among a whole lot of guys who are naked, so there's safety in numbers isn't there? You aren't defying the law because it's all been cleared beforehand by officials and no one's going to get arrested, so no particular bravery there. You'll hardly be noticed because there are so many naked people around: you might be more noticed if you wore something!

I think life modeling takes much more courage, because in a life modeling class, you're the only person in the room who's naked: all the artists are clothed. No safety in numbers there! What's more, you know that the whole idea of life drawing is to develop the artist's observational skills, so you know that the artists are going to be observing your whole body in great detail for a couple of hours, studying every nook and cranny, every bulge and spot and every so-called "defect" in your body, and then they are going to reproduce it all on a sheet of paper, large size, for all to see, admire and criticize.

The artists will all claim that there's nothing sexual about life drawing and modeling, but, in fact, you can never be sure about what's really going on in their minds. They may not spend much time drawing your genitals, and they may even leave them out altogether, but that doesn't mean that they haven't had a good look, studied them in detail and probably compared them with others that they have seen on previous models.

If you're a young man, there's the additional risk of an erectiion, even in a supposedly non-erotic setting. Sometimes there's just no way of controlling the damn thing is there? This might be tolerated and dismissed if it happens once, but if it repeats, you will probably be dropped from the class's model register and maybe blacklisted by other groups and your modeling career severely cramped or even ended.

Courage is a subjective and relative thing, I know, but I personally think that life modeling takes much more courage than a naked bike ride. The first time you drop your robe as a life model is a heart-stopping moment, and you never forget the sensation even though you eventually learn not to think about it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:07 pm 

My experience was when I saw i group of people stripping a guy naked for stealing and then parading him around the whole neighborhood stark,with girls giggling and taking pictures and videos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:51 pm 
Newly Registered User

My first experience was when I was about 19. I was staying at the family holiday house alone studying for uni exams. I had become aware that there was a beach about 20 minutes away that people would get nude. It was not a nudist or CO beach, but people did get naked there from time to time. You could only get to the beach by walking 25 minutes down a bush track.
I had decided that i would take a bag with some uni material and read on the beach. Upon arriving on the beach, there was only a couple of people around that I could see. The beach was quite large and longish. I picked my spot about halfway along the beach and at the back of the sand and stripped down naked.
I was reading uni notes and having the occasional look around. Being at the back of the beach, you were not noticably naked to people walking along the shoreline. At some stage I noticed a woman walking along the beach. She walked nearly the length of the beach on the shoreline and then on her way back along the beach walked towards the area I was laying naked. She stopped not to far away from me, put her towel down and stripped down to her bikini. She would have been late thirties, early forties. I was laying on my stomach at the time. The woman then went down to the water for a swim. I decided to turn over. When she came out of the water, she dried off and lay her towel down. I noticed that she was glancing my way at times. She then walked over to me and introduced herself saying that she hoped i didnt mind her setting up so close to me, but she didnt like laying on the beach totally alone and preferred to be near others. I said I didnt mind at all. During this brief exchange she was happy and smiling and took a good long glance at my cock. She went back to her towel and laid down taking occasional looks in my direction.

This was the start of my CFNM experiences.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:42 pm 

My first CFNM experience was as a 12 yo at school. We were getting ready for our swimming lesson and were in the showers making too much noise. Our female teacher told us to be quiet or she'd come in ... we weren't ... she did :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:43 am 

About ten years ago I answered an ad on Craigslist looking for a waiter for a women's get together and it soon became obvious that they wanted me to strip down. There were about eight women there and at first it was just serving without shirt and then after the wines started to flow more, one or two got braver and asked me to serve in my underpants. I initially refused but eventually gave in and loved it.

30 minutes later with the wine truly kicking in, one of the ladies started stroking my bare leg and eventually worked her way up to my already excited cock. Without warning, she tugged them down and started laughing along with the rest of the group. I felt liberated and very turned on.

Love the feeling doing this and I don't think I'll ever change! :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:27 am 
Village Legend
Village Legend

Quite interesting to read all these entries. A big mix of entry routes.
DTR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:42 am 

flashing the maid , my ever favorite . but in a non sexual sttings and without offending her . a scenario where she is shy but watching and enjoying . voyeur type

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:09 am 

i was very shy . one day i was changing in a public restroom and a fellow classmate girl was peeking . i was unaware . later that day she told me that she saw me naked and she will tell about this to all our friends . initially i felt very humiliated but on a second though i enjoyed it . i later flashed a few times and found that girls also enjoy cfnm when it is done in a secure environment , when the girl feels safe and can fearlessly enjoy the male nudity .

i kept flashing girls without intimidating or offending them , and most of the times they like it . click pics , come close , talk to you , tease you without much touching . they act like they are ignoring but they love ur boner when you flash them in a casual setup .. they touch me making it look like an accident , to play with the boner .
but i strictly keep my cfnm experiences to non sexual setup , particularly in public or with strangers . i never try to get too close unless invited and never expect handjobs or blowjobs . the fun is in watching - visual sensation for women ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:22 pm 
Village Drifter

This probably doesn’t qualify as a “True CFNM Experience” because I was only about 6 years old, but it is one of my earliest memories and has stuck with me over the years. I use it as an explanation for those who know of my propensity to shed my clothes whenever possible.

My mom’s best friend had a cabin on a remote beach in Puget Sound and at least once, sometimes twice a year we would visit and us kids could run wild on the beach. As far as I know they had always let me play naked in the water and sand - probably just the easiest way. It would have normally been my older brother, me and my sister, 3 at the time. But one day some other friends came to visit and had a young girl, I assume to be about my age.

When they got there my mom came out and said here, put them on. Shorts! No, I don’t want any shorts!! PUT THEM ON!!

Well, they stayed on until she was out of sight and then it was back to normal. Awhile later Mom came again and saw me playing with this girl, me naked, her clothed (the CFNM connection, ok?) Probably the reason the episode stuck with me so well was that I was really surprised at how upset my mom was about it. I just really didn’t understand why I couldn’t go on playing unhindered, since I always had before.

To this day, I think it’s really stupid that we always have to keep certain areas out of sight, when everyone knows perfectly well what they look like. I really don’t care if people see me naked, but I realize people have different “sensibilities”, and I don’t want to offend them - the same way I avoid trashing people’s religion in their presence, even though I’m an atheist and have a very low opinion of religions in general. But it’s my life and if I am happy in the nude I expect others to respect that too.

In any case, I relive my childhood all the time I guess, when I’m naked with my wife. She never goes nude, but understands my deep-seated happiness at being naked with her. I do believe she gets a bit of a kick out of it (especially when with other naked men, at nude beaches, etc.), although she never admits it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:39 pm 

I don't know about my first experience or wether I have had any true CFNM-experience, but once on a small event I was showering in one of the outdoor shower booths. I was very relaxed, leaning against the wall with my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes I am met by an intense gaze from a beautiful woman peeking her whole head over the booth wall. She had probably been for a short while before she quickly retreated when she noticed my suprised reactions and apologized. She was in the other shower booth, naked or clothed I do not know, perhaps looking for a shampoo in one of the other booths, not knowing someone was there showering. Judging from the smiles she gave me whenever we met afterwards makes me believe she liked what she saw.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:02 am 

Meeting my first Mistress and stripping before kissing her feet.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:06 am 
Village Drifter

Like others here, my first experience that I remember was when I was pretty young. I was around 6 years old and my older sister (about 16 years old) took me to the local mill pond that had a beach and a bathhouse. She took me into the women’s change room where we put on our swimsuits. The women went into cubicles to change, but I had to change in the open area. I was a embarrassed being naked in front of the clothed women and girls. But the thing I remember the most was there was one woman who went from the showers to her cubicle naked. What struck me was her large dark bush! I had never seen one before.

But what I consider my first real CFNM experience happened several years later when I was around 13 years old. In my class there were two girls that were mischievous and were frequently stirring up trouble. One time in history class, we broke up into groups and had to work up a report on ancient gods. I was in the group with these two girls. The teacher gave our group a reference book that had a lot of paintings in it. The two girls found several paintings with naked men and they laughed and pointed at their penises. Somehow it aroused me that they were so interested in studying the naked men.

A few weeks later, our PE class went swimming at the local YMCA. It was in an old building and the door to the men’s showers and change room didn’t close well. After we finished swimming and showering, I was naked and getting ready to open my locker when I heard one of the other boys shout. I looked over and saw the same two girls looking into the locker room through the crack in the door and looking at us naked. One of the other boys complained to the teacher and she told him not to be a crybaby and she was sure they didn’t see anything they hadn’t seen before on their brothers.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:48 am 
Village Resident
Village Resident

Cottonhead wrote:
Like others here, my first experience that I remember was when I was pretty young. I was around 6 years old and my older sister (about 16 years old) took me to the local mill pond that had a beach and a bathhouse. She took me into the women’s change room where we put on our swimsuits. The women went into cubicles to change, but I had to change in the open area. I was a embarrassed being naked in front of the clothed women and girls. But the thing I remember the most was there was one woman who went from the showers to her cubicle naked. What struck me was her large dark bush! I had never seen one before.

But what I consider my first real CFNM experience happened several years later when I was around 13 years old. In my class there were two girls that were mischievous and were frequently stirring up trouble. One time in history class, we broke up into groups and had to work up a report on ancient gods. I was in the group with these two girls. The teacher gave our group a reference book that had a lot of paintings in it. The two girls found several paintings with naked men and they laughed and pointed at their penises. Somehow it aroused me that they were so interested in studying the naked men.

A few weeks later, our PE class went swimming at the local YMCA. It was in an old building and the door to the men’s showers and change room didn’t close well. After we finished swimming and showering, I was naked and getting ready to open my locker when I heard one of the other boys shout. I looked over and saw the same two girls looking into the locker room through the crack in the door and looking at us naked. One of the other boys complained to the teacher and she told him not to be a crybaby and she was sure they didn’t see anything they hadn’t seen before on their brothers.

Did the girls say anything about seeing you after?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:11 am 
Newly Registered User

For me it was when I was 18 at university, in my hall of residence. We had boys and girls on the same corridoor and shared bathrooms (showers and toilet in individual rooms that you could lock). One day I (genuinely) forgot to lock the door when I went in the shower and when I was getting dry a girl walked in. I had a towel over my head, and was standing in front of a full-length mirror so absolutely everything was on show for her! She sniggered and said sorry, but never mentioned it again to me after that. Not sure exactly how I feel about that! But it's certainly hot to think back about it...

PR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:53 am 

I want to tell you about an experience that happened to me a couple of years ago when I went three days on vacation at the lake with my mother and Marta, a close friend. Along with Marta there were also her husband and her three daughters, whom I barely knew. After taking a bath for a while, as I came out of the water, I cut my side on a piece of iron near the dock. It wasn't painful, but it kept bleeding endlessly. My mother wasn't there at the time, so I asked Marta to help me with the wound. She accompanied me to the kitchen where all the dressings were. Since the wound was to the left of the hip, Marta lowered my bathing suit. This happened without my consent and I was too shocked to try to say something, considering that his face was less than half a meter from my exposed penis. At one point, just as Dora disrobed me, all three of her daughters came into the kitchen. They stood near the door staring at me while I was exposed. At that moment I couldn't even look at them. I can't say they laughed or did anything else, they just stared at each other and since they were behind their mother, she took a while to notice them and ask for some privacy. The laughter and gossip came later, as if they enjoyed the humiliation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:35 am 
Village Drifter

Necro8617 wrote:
Cottonhead wrote:

Did the girls say anything about seeing you after?

When we got back to school I saw them whispering to the other girls. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but they all looked around at us boys and giggled.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:28 pm 

Mine was at college during a break. The dorms usually closed early as the semester ends but they would keep one open as a temporary residence for students who couldn't leave yet. I was allowed to stay in one of those rooms but the bathroom in my hall was locked maybe for cleaning or maintenance. So I had to try one on another floor which was for the girls' rooms.

I checked there was no-one nearby and thought it was safe I was alone to use it and get out quick. But as I was in the stall in the middle of peeing (no urinals for the girls bathroom) I heard two girls enter. One of them must have seen my legs/feet underneath, and she said hello and asked me something but I was too nervous to answer. After she asked again and I still didn't reply she asked if I was ok. That's when she saw my face between a gap in the stall door and screamed. I panicked, tried to zip-up fast and rush out. Unfortunately, I tripped and fell with pants falling around my knees in the chaos.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:45 pm 

once when i was a kid, pantsed in front of a group of girls

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 64  Next